Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cliff_clavin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6420 4 years ago

use the internet archive....it took a few snapshots of the webpage....check here for one....

https://web.archive.org/web/20130221042922/http://skitbpinball.com/

Hope it helps.

C.

5 months later
#9746 3 years ago

Enaud,

I would also pull title on his house. If its in his name, then you can put a lien against it. If he ever tries to sell the house or even re-finance (assuming Bank checks title) then you will get paid (In Canada anyway).....

#9748 3 years ago

I just saw that.....Clearly there was some planning here to provide him with creditor protection. Best of luck and keep after him...

1 year later
#12037 2 years ago

The problem is that all this no shows and no cooperation just runs up the legal costs. I have been through lawsuits where the defendants were being difficult, cancelling discoveries as the last minute and being just obstinate about everything....The lawyers were happy to charge for dealing with this and as a result, the company spent 20K just to get the defendants in a room for questioning...not court, just questioning in the lawyers conference room....the costs can be astronomical....

1 month later
#13222 2 years ago

It was great hearing the audio posted of the recent court encounter. Congratulations to those who went after this guy. At a minimum, you are making his life difficult, at best maybe he spends some time behind bars. It seems like the Judge is setting him up to locked up. Keep a good thought and maybe in a few days, buyers get some satisfaction.

#13455 2 years ago

fingers crossed that we can get the audio........dare to dream, but do these proceedings ever record the video as well?

1 month later
#14405 2 years ago
Quoted from Superchicken:

I think having the deposition at the lawyer's office was brilliant. That is probably the last place on the planet Kevin wants to be. He doesn't show and he gets a go to jail card and fraud charges. He'll have an excuse that he didn't feel safe that won't float.

It's always easy to second guess and apologies to Keith for doing so.. I disagree with the above. As someone earlier mentioned the hearing should be in a courtroom. You are wasting another two weeks and at least if it's in a courtroom, the no show or uncooperative behaviour can be dealt with expeditiously by a somewhat sympathetic judge. Maybe there are other tactical reasons that I am not seeing but to this armchair league beagle, it feels like an odd decision.

#14427 2 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

On the radio here not too long ago they ran a story that a local "contractor" was busted taking "deposits" for promised work and ran. He got 30 years, although it was a second offense.

Are you serious, 30 years? No way. Crap in Canada, murderers only get 25.

#14517 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

For all intensive purposes, you can expect to see grammer and spelling errors on Pinside everyday. Some people must of been asleep during there english class.

Hmmmm, people in glass houses shouldn't be casing stones....."there"

Cheers!

#14519 2 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

"casting"
ok I'm done lol

Quoted from wizard_mode:

"casting"
ok I'm done lol

how did that happen??? thats a spelling mistake dammit, there is a difference!

1 week later
#14700 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Could have already been locked up on Friday

wishful thinking I am afraid...I think we would have gotten a post from Keith indicating such good news...but never hurts to hope...

#14748 2 years ago

Those idiots in Michigan should have been shot....trying to provoke the police into a response....I hope they spend some time in jail....

1 week later
#14919 2 years ago

I hope that the judge orders her to pay for the time invested in dealing with her nonsense....I think I read requests of $2500 and $1000 by Keith....Hopefully if she is forced to start paying for this out of pocket, she will stop wasting everyone's time and energy...doubtful but one can hope....

1 month later
#15567 2 years ago

That was a painful listen....The judge dealt with her theatrics in a professional and expeditious manner...kudos to the Judge...I suspect her written statement will contain mostly complaints about the process and will add very little to her defense....

4 weeks later
#15860 2 years ago

Worked fine for me as well.

1 week later
#15943 2 years ago

Didn't they say the house is on some sort of flood plain? Assuming that's accurate, not sure how eager any bank or financial institution will be to advance funds on this type of project...especially when her source of income can be variable and fluctuate from month to month...

Anyhow, this is certainly an excellent step in the right direction, well done Keith and everyone who took action to go after this guy...

#16162 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Not sure they are going to get a loan on the house this week. This was posted on Amanda Kulek's facebook page implying their home (and the trailer from this photo) is currently under water.

No banker is going to lend money on this property at this time. I hope they have the thirty thousand already available / raised.

1 week later
#16694 1 year ago

The article is still up on the news station Facebook page.

4 weeks later
#16937 1 year ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I think he has been awesome up to this point but I think his argument kinda makes him look bad. I think it's pretty obvious what he meant. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I agree. I don't know much about the legal arguments either way but it clearly reads like it was a typo. Perhaps one can make the argument it was not a typo but it seems a bit unseemly. However, at the end of the day, one wants to win. So I guess if it helps you win, then so be it.

Good luck Keith, I hope you win your fees back from defending this defamation nonsense.

2 weeks later
#17081 1 year ago

All this back and forth is just to decide whether a suit for defamation can go forward. There still needs to be a trial etc. I'm surprised the plaintiffs are willing to spend this kind of money. If the action does go forward, proving damages would be a difficult task. Such a waste of time and energy.

2 weeks later
#17199 1 year ago

Saw that there was 19 new posts and thought there was a new audio posted...no such luck.....oh well, hopefully soon....

1 week later
#17289 1 year ago
Quoted from c508:

Defendant Jonathan Andrew Pinfield-Wells has agreed to pay $2,000 to settle the adversary proceeding against him.

can anyone remind us of who these guys are??

#17313 1 year ago

Saw the new posts and was hoping that audio file was posted! Oh well, hopefully tomorrow.

#17317 1 year ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Sorry, work is killing me right now.
Here is the latest audio for the PIORNAK II case: https://soundcloud.com/user-800669943/1ap2017-02013-20170907-140119

All good, Thanks very much for posting!

Cheers.

1 month later
#17495 1 year ago

Did we ever hear the results of whether the slander suit could go forward? Keith argued the merits a few weeks back if my memory is accurate.

9 months later
#17995 10 months ago

I keep hoping for more courtroom audio but there has not been anything for some time. Here’s hoping the creditors are making progress against the debtors.

Cheers.

C.

1 month later
#18106 9 months ago

It seems like a phenomenal waste of time and money to me....All this back and forth resulting from trying to collect 2 pinball machines....crazy...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 22.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cliff_clavin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside