Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainadam_21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1058 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Big Forbidden Planet fan! Leslie and Anne were friends. I DO have a few Robby's

Looks like that collection needs a good dusting.

#1084 4 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

I sent an email on the 11th requesting a refund and I got a similar response on the 14th. Still waiting on my refund as well

Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I sent him an email on the 13th requesting a refund and he responded on the 14th saying he would try and process it but these things take time.

All these requests for refunds cannot be good for business.

#1384 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This is directly from the email>
"In short, no matter what, nobody is going to get left out to dry on this one, I can promise you that."
<end of what was directly from the email>

How is that even possible? You would think they have been spending some of the preorder on invetory and supplies to build the machines. If everyone asked for a refund, would there be enough money to go around?

#1573 4 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

I've asked for a refund a number of times over the past couple of months and not even got a reply to acknowledge receipt of the email!
I don't care how busy you are a simply two word reply is all, 'on it'

I am not a cop or a legal expert, but does it get to a point where this becomes theft? Is there a certain amount of time where a company legally has to refund someone after the refunding request is made and after that time it becomes a crime if the refund is not given? I am not saying this is the case with Skit-B but I am curious

#1982 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

And this before/after..... tragic.

What happened to her?

#2015 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

2nd best part of that is the dinosaurs dropping out of the UFO in the background

You mean 7th? And yes those dinosaurs from the UFO are awesome. Unless the UFO is abducting the dinosaurs which are Godzilla's babies?

#2017 4 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Of course if those rumors are true then we're all screwed no matter what anyway. You all do realize that even if we want out, there's no way to get out at this point, right? Skit-B hasn't been granting refunds now for at least 5 months, and before that it took someone opening a thread, claiming sick children/emergency/disaster, and getting other Pinsiders' help just to get a refund. We can't just proclaim "we're out!" and magically make it so.

+1
Maybe all you Predator people should pool some cash to hire a Private Investigator. He can case the joint and see if production is happening, what Kevin is up to, etc. This PI might give you invaluable information that can be used if you need to sue Kevin if he doesn't deliver yet has spent all the money.

#2029 4 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Don't need to. If you've read all of the threads inside this topic, you'd likely note there are already quite a few PI's on the case. We need to just let them do their thing. The truth will come out soon enough.

Someone start a kickstarter campaign for the Predator pre-order folks. The funds will be use to hire a Sam Spade type PI

#2217 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Just a decision I made sorry you don't care for it. I've done the best I can to keep people up to date on this project. When an update actually provides content regarding the projects progress happens I will update it as soon as I get a chance. Kind of tough to keep motivated to do this type of thing in the future when the main feedback are complaints about stuff like this. I understand it's the nature of the online community but it gets to be a bit much at times. Can't we let little things like this go and just understand someone is doing the best they can to help the community out (instead of nit picking every detail)?

If it is too taxing, maybe another mod would be willing to do it when Kevin sends out updates every few weeks? The latest update on that thread paints a very different picture on what is actually going on with the project. Hence 780 posts in this thread last week.

#2540 4 years ago

Is thinking a company like JJP or Stern building the Predator machines realistic? I find it hard to believe a company like that would want their name attached to this circus if something went south.

#2915 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Do you think he has somehow blown a bunch of cash?

Why else would people who requested refunds in January not received their refunds yet?

#3034 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Since Kevin set this up as a nonprofit, I wonder if the prepayers can write-off their payments as charitable deductions?

Well then his tax return should be public knowledge, correct?

#3205 4 years ago

Has Hitler asked for a refund yet? There has to be a video of this in the works.

#4784 4 years ago

Is Vonnie D now more respected that Skit-B?

#6186 4 years ago

Someone should start the "I've been ejected from the Official Pinside Skit-B Predator Discussion club" thread

4 weeks later
#8090 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

If Paypal has actually frozen the account, he can't use those funds for legal fees

Does anyone know how much money was in the account when it was frozen? Couldn't he have pulled a substantial amount out before it was frozen?

Also, is he really a flight risk? He has a wife and 3 kids. He'd have to abandon them

#8208 4 years ago

I have a law degree as well but don't practice. I use my powers for good and am a Trust Officer.

1 week later
3 weeks later
#8790 4 years ago

How in the world is what he has done not a crime? Smoke some pot, go to jail. Steal hundreds of thousands of dollars, do not go to jail.

2 months later
#9524 3 years ago

That map is out of date. We can now go 80 on the interstate in SD and it is AWESOME!

3 weeks later
#9583 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Kevin Kulek shows up at W-S Auction today 9/19/15

Buys machines

Has sold Predator machine, mention in new thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-kulek-shows-up-at-w-s-auction-today-91915

This thread has been locked for some reason. I guess one extra thread was too many. The moderator is getting plenty of thumbs down. I only could give 1.

6 months later
#10399 3 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Yes that's his dad who ironically disappeared after owing money to a bunch of people. Pretty much anybody in MI that was in the coin-op biz or pinball collecting back then knew his dad. He had a shop in PinCONning, MI during the 90's until he disappeared.

Really weird. This is from the missing database

"Kevin had been residing at the Au Sable Drug Rehabilitation Facility. He checked himself out of the facility on 09/16/2001. On 9/17/01 he attempted to borrow his son's truck at Dean Arbour Ford in West Branch, MI. He left walking north from the dealership and has not been seen since. A clerk from the Sunoco Gas station in Pinnconning, MI said that a person matching the description of Kulek got into a semi-truck and headed south on M-13 that same day."

4 months later
#11632 2 years ago

Has anyone obtained this yet?

Quoted from KeithinMI:

I would also suggest, if you'd like a good read, that you obtain a copy of his bankruptcy petition and look at his answers in Schedule I (income), Schedule J (expenses), his Schedule B (list of assets), and Statement of Financial Affairs (SOFA)

#11690 2 years ago

There has to be some sort of trail of where the money at least originally went after the pre-order money was deposited. Then then probably pulled it out and moved it around to various accounts probably in other people's names in an attempt to hide it. This is why the discovery process will take so much time.

This guy is such a POS that he thinks he can hide 1 million dollars, declare bankruptcy with no proof where the money went, and then have all his debts forgiven. Then he'll live off the hidden money for the rest of his life. Keith should check Kevin's backyard. He probably has it buried back there.

4 months later
#12438 2 years ago

Maybe in Kevin's mind, if he spends all the money on gifts for his family somehow the title/ownership of the money has been transferred and he is outsmarting the bankruptcy court like he was going to outsmart Fox?

1 week later
#12972 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I saw this and thought "great, one more acronym I don't know." But Google tells me you were likely referring us to the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife. I take it you've got fresh evidence that Kevin has fled to the Pacific Northwest and is living off the land (without a fishing license)?

And become lovers with Sasquatch

1 week later
#13092 2 years ago

What are the odds Kevin goes on the lam?

1 week later
#13606 2 years ago

So what happens next?

1 month later
#14358 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I am also posting an UNOFFICIAL transcript of the audio file for the Jan. 20 hearing.

What a fantastic read. He truly thinks he can outsmart the system and hide all that money.

1 month later
#15303 2 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

The FBI and the Midland County Sheriff's office found not enough evidence to follow up with criminal charges a few years back.

Such incompetence.

After this latest round of information, it is all the more shocking.

#15464 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Hope that makes sense. It's a bit convoluted. About as much as the Rule against Perpetuities.

Listen up ambulance chaser. Let's not be dragging us in the estate planning industry into the mud with yourselves. The Rule against Perpetuities is simple; you create the trust in South Dakota where the rule doesn't exist.

I have been working closely with the Kuleks and the house (pool in the basement and all) is in a dynasty trust. It will be enjoyed by Kevin's descendants much longer than 21 year after the last of his of children passes away.

1 month later
#15923 2 years ago

Even if the house is worth $50,000 will a lender give you a HELOC for $30,000 on that house if you have no source of income?

1 week later
#16323 1 year ago

Well all their cans of cash hidden in the backyard probably floated away

#16640 1 year ago

These people are liars and thieves. Who's to say buying this house in a flood plain wasn't part of their plan? Once the flood hits make an insurance claim for possesions that never existed and come out way ahead in the end.

1 month later
#16994 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

"I need to leave Michigan before Halloween...I don't like Halloween, so I'm going to California."
Which begs the most obvious question...does California not celebrate Halloween?

I would think there would a large amount of people celebrating Day of the Dead in California. That is like Halloween on steroids. It may give her a heart attack!

2 months later
#17555 1 year ago

Can't they garner her wages, social security, unemployment, or whatever money she's getting? He needs to revenue stream to eat and pay bills

#17577 1 year ago

So the morale of the story for Momma Kulek is if you help steal a ton of money, then spend that money on assets that get destroyed, you get off scott free when the people stolen from want their money back?

3 months later
#17908 1 year ago
Quoted from jasonp:

This is because they are still together and there is no need to get him for anything other than the bare minimum.

I agree. This is all part of another scam they are running.

5 months later
#18003 10 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

"The trustee has recovered assets"

They recovered that cobra?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 18.95
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainadam_21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside