Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider btrader.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5215 9 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

I do not understand why people thumbs you down. You are correct in what you are saying.

Let's be clear, when a company raises funds from investors for business purposes they have a well vetted prospectus (public offering document), in this document they outline all the risks of their business, plan of action, managers backgrounds, and all material information - so that investors can make INFORMED decisions. Depending on the type of offering, it is registered with the SEC and various states (in the USA, I know laws vary internationally).

Taking a deposit on a pinball machine under FALSE pretenses is not analogous to an investment of risk capital after being properly disclosed.

To compare TESLA to SKIT-B is beyond ludicrous.

#5232 9 years ago

I know a lot of you guys (and gals) lost a lot of money on this one. There is nothing worse than being robbed and cheated.

I am reminded of the guy who invested in Google, the VC guy wrote a check on the hood of his car for a couple of kids who had a better search engine, if memory serves that $100k turned into $5B.

The point is, life is like that... He took a chance and bet on the right horse. This guy and skit-b was the wrong horse, but that does not mean you guys were idiots... It just means you trusted a cheat. It happens to everyone.

#5321 9 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

Please stop. If you read my post you see that the comparison of Tesla was only to show that a company can solicit funds for a project and then find out it is not enough to actually manufacture. This happened with Tesla. The point of my post and what Neo was saying is that it is possible that Skit b would be in the same situation. The end of my post said that it would not surprise me if people end up having one more decision to make (like Tesla) and that is whether to give more money to Kevin to finish this thing (so he can pay Fox if they are willing to license).
That is exactly what I said so please do not twist it up and call it ludicrous!

Was this marketed as an investment opportunity (like VCs and shareholders in TSLA)? Was there a discussion of equity in the new venture? or was it simply just a clear cut offer to sell a product that the vendor knowingly did not have the rights to sell. Huge difference here, they are not the same thing.

Sometimes people go to the grocery store and realize they don't have enough cash... They put the items back on the shelf. They don't stand in line and eat the food. This is a much better analogy than yours.

#6112 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I just got off the phone with Paypal and the lady told me that the SkitB account has the funds to apparently refund all people and transactions. She seemed to think it was going to take a little bit?
she asked me for 'patience'.
Just wanted to relay what I was told from paypal.

A paypal phone rep told you the balance of another person's account - then implored you for patience... ?!?

How would this rep know how much is owed to even make a judgment on whether all can be refunded?

What number did you dial? I want to repeat this process for myself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider btrader.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=btrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.