Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beatmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago

should i put the pop corn in the microwave now?

3 weeks later
#324 9 years ago

the peoples waiting for this game, i don't know how you do it.

4k + , no communication.
not much done (cabs, that's all).
no website.
no pics (forget the cabs)

i was going to jump in early, waited a bit, glad i did.
sorry but not gonna jump on the next game, if there is any,
if that's the way they treat their customers.

#328 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Not entirely true. We've seen a complete game with polished code and sound. That's more than can be said for all of the other boutique manufacturers except AMH.
We've also seen Kevin working with Pinball Refinery to add an enhanced lighting option to the game. If they are looking into these smaller details, it suggests any major issues have been taken care of.

true, one can built a game for personal use without any problems.
that's why there is only one built, it the same since the beginning.

show me a few more, complete games. other than cabs.

#498 9 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

Paul Maletich
President - VirtuaPin Cabinets, Inc.
http://virtuapin.net

thanks,

imagine that, the guy's busy building cabinets, applying decals and he still find the time to come here and tell us.

#547 9 years ago

oh well, i was hoping to see a complet game, only 2 and a half weeks before x-mas.

1 month later
#666 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Kind of an obvious question but if they really were building games now, wouldn't they be shouting from the rooftops about it?

maybe they can't talk about it, publicly.

2 weeks later
#751 9 years ago

2 a week... for # 200-250, that's in 2 and a half years and that's if they never stop, no vacations, no holidays... hope those peoples are not in a hurry.

#758 9 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Yeah, 1 person is not making 1 machine a day.

2 person won't make a machine a day either.

#798 9 years ago

this is what i don't get.

why show or talk about game #2 when people want to see pictures of that famous team working on predator. show pictures of cabinets, people working on playfield, wire harness... anything. it takes seconds to do that.

it's like trying to bring attention to something else instead of predator, maybe because there is nothing major to show. that's what it looks like to me.

when 50% of the game are shipped then go ahead, but for now show what the people wants, you know, yours customers.

#874 9 years ago

for a minute there i was hoping to see a video of a delivered machine or anything about the game, PICTURES of something.... nothing new.

man, i can't imagine how #200 - 250 feels right now... waiting for 2 more years.

1 week later
#1352 9 years ago

all of this would have been avoided with COMMUNICATIONS from Skit-B. it's that simple!

no guessing.
no drama.
no accusations.

#1699 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I don't know what their problems are, but I can tell you with utmost certainty what caused them:
This game was priced too cheap.

probably true, IF there is another game, i can bet anything price difference will be at least 1k more... but for that it will need a lot more things/toys going on.

#1808 9 years ago

after listening to the podcast.

i was thinking the same thing as one of the possibility.
maybe there was never license, thinking only 250 games won't get noticed.
or if they have one and now they have issues with the contract, why not let the buyers know.

in any case, whatever the problem is... Transparency is the right word.

#1811 9 years ago

did matt from Back Alley Creations new something about the license? he made quite a few skulls for skitb.

on the other hand, no one needs a license to make skulls or cabinets.

#1818 9 years ago

so that's $37,500 to built 250 machine, including awnold face, the songs, the name predator, and what else... does that seems right?

1 week later
#2224 9 years ago

man this thread is getting better and better.

#2262 9 years ago

there is nothing wrong with hot red head girls

#2263 9 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

there is nothing wrong with hot red head girls

be9d4edb9204c324132b93adb4fc3aca.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

i always thought she was hot.

#2269 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

...and, let's not forget the "classics" that I grew up with...

ursula andress.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

i agree.

Wonder-Woman-lynda-carter-35500831-1876-2396.jpgWonder-Woman-lynda-carter-35500831-1876-2396.jpg
#2770 9 years ago

why is it so hard to tell us who's gonna build the game? again, no real infos...bla bla bla

i don't know how he's going to pull this off.
i never understood why only 250 games? if he's really getting someone/company (insert secret name here)________________, why stop at 250, go ahead man make them until there is no more demand, simple. that's the only way he's going to make money.

i believe he never understood what a real licence is (if he ever had one).
if you don't know what you're doing... don't do it.

#3407 9 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

I am now on the phone with his local police department telling them all about this thread. SHIT IS ON NOW! One of the first things the officer is asking about is dollar value. I told him 750,000.00 Thumbs down that all you want <deleted by mod>. I will get refunds out to people.

i hope people get their money back or by a miracle the game but this, if true... it's pretty damn low!

3 weeks later
#7922 9 years ago

so now the FBI is in there too? if so, that's not good.
i really hope everyones get something back, if there is anything left.

again, all of this could have been avoided with communications and transparency.

1 month later
#8726 8 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

i believe you need to HAVE a business to run a business. i'm going to register skit-b, llc. before kevin does!

no worries, he's using shit-b now.

8 months later
#10219 8 years ago

maybe Shit b is on vacation thinking how he's going to give the money back... not.

you guys paid for his wife new house or whatever it was...

Beach_(resized).jpgBeach_(resized).jpg

10 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beatmaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=beatmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.