Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider backflipper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6844 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

So, no-one has heard anything more from Kevin.
I'm going to call Paypal again in the morning and see if obtaining a crime reference number will help.
Paypal DO have a part to play in this. They have the power to freeze the account and give people money back.

The money is gone. Kevin took it. PayPal does not have it. They did not defraud anybody. They did not promote his game on Pinside. Keep your eye on the prize. It is Kevin. If he did not gamble it away, he converted it to cash. He is not stupid (contrary to what some believe).

#7068 8 years ago
Quoted from Cobra99:

Ok splitting hairs. Still unprofessional to come on here and openly bash a pinball machine when you sell pinball machines.

I am pretty sure (Jersey) Jack bashed Stern Pinball and GARY STERN more than once.

#7501 8 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

... it was showing that he hadn't logged in since early December

I have heard this before - that Kevin has not logged in since December. I would bet anything that he has read every single post in this thread. He just isn't logged in. He may have even created a new account. He is stupid...but he took $1Million from people here. He is building a defense based on every comment here. Be careful how much information you give him on this very public forum.

#7604 8 years ago

If Kevin had died (without making any games) instead of being a liar, would everyone still be blaming PayPal?

PayPal is a transaction processor. They do not have any responsibility to make sure Kevin has a license to sell a game any more than they have any responsibility to make sure the TZ I just sent to Florida didn't have any unlicensed mods when the guy PayPaled the funds to me (I'm pretty sure the TV mod with images from the show is unlicensed). It is crazy the way the mob travels and chases the AG, the Vendors, PayPal, etc...

Again, only one person to go after here. It is Kevin Kulek. Stay the course.

#7629 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

The money is gone.

This. Once he had access to this money, he took it. He didn't leave it there because this was a con all the way. He took everybody's money by saying it was going into production. It didn't.

I am an expert in this field. Here is PayPal's hold policy:

"If PayPal places a hold on any or all of the payments you receive PayPal will provide you with notice of our actions. PayPal will release the hold on any payment after 21 Days from the date the payment was received into your Account unless you receive a Dispute, Claim, Chargeback, or Reversal."

Even if they held the money, they released it a long time ago. He converted it to cash, transferred it to another person, put it in the Bahamas or pissed it away. It is not at PayPal.

Once again, the focus has to be on Kevin. He knows where any remaining money is. PayPal does not.

#7797 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Watch Part 1 at 21:35.
This Kevin guy is stumbling and bumbling along about payments and about the availability of parts...almost sounds like he's just making stuff up as he's going along. At the minimum he is unsure of answers.
If you're going to run a business...and collect close to a $1 million from customers for a product, you need to have your house in order...you need to know specifics....I guess hindsight is always 20/20, but it is painfully obvious that this guy truly is just some dude trying to build a game in his basement.
Wow

He also stops looking at the camera once the question about payments comes up.

#7890 8 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Pretty sure that is "Jetzxi" from here on Pinside.

He has gone radio silent here. He was really promoting this right to the end (about 28 days ago):

"Good, positive things. Oh woops some people would prefer I stay quiet......so nevermind.

Wasn't trying to brag that I know what's going on. I was just saying that good stuff is coming soon so hang in there was all.

But I guess this will suffice........I know everything so nana nana boo boo Pinside?" Jetzxi

#8023 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Yes, Kevin talked about getting the Predator license during their Expo 2012 seminar which can be heard here, starting at the 4:20 mark:
http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/expo2012/predator.mp3

I just re-listened to this. How did so many get so mesmerized? He was mixing the Kool-Aid and everybody just wanted to believe so bad...in the American Dream. That was his pitch...Some Kids in the Basement can make their dreams come true.

1 year later
#13116 7 years ago

"Recalcitrant and flippant..." This whole audio update is Internet Fuc*ing Gold! I am entertained.

#13319 7 years ago

I'll be selling some new shirts at expo this year...It looks good on him!

43_LI (2) (resized).jpg43_LI (2) (resized).jpg

It screams "Buy from me!"

#13535 7 years ago

"Mr. Nathanson is loaded for bear!"

3 weeks later
#14265 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

No recording has been posted yet. I'll keep checking.

I hope we get it. I blocked out my whole Friday night for this. Pizza and Pinball Beer.

TWO BROTHERS JUICY HOP PALE ALE (resized).JPGTWO BROTHERS JUICY HOP PALE ALE (resized).JPG

#14291 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So how was the pinball beer?

Excellent!!! Two Brothers is a great local Microbrewer. If you look closely at the top of the can, it says "special when lit." Really a nice touch.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider backflipper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=backflipper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.