Topic Stats

• 18,300 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (2 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (2 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (2 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (2 years ago)

Post #12872 Enaud's account of contacting fox regarding skit-b Posted by Enaud (2 years ago)

Post #13034 Description of an adversary proceeding (or AP) Posted by jasonp (2 years ago)

Post #13477 Discharge of debt denied by order Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13483 Stipulations for waiving chapter 7 discharge Posted by Compy (2 years ago)

Post #13528 Audio recording from Jan 27 court hearing regarding bankruptcy filing Posted by Wolfmarsh (2 years ago)

Post #13729 Summary of legal bankruptcy terminology Posted by Razorbak86 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asylum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#634 4 years ago
1 month later
#1891 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

So this is my 3rd picture of Kate or Scarlett

They have ALL been Kate... Now show us some Scarlett Rai!!!!!!

#2004 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Ben, you are truly one of us!

#2200 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Aurich said:You don't have to starve yourself to be sexy.
Just look at meeee!

#2234 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Well there was no real updated information provided on those 'updates' so they will not be added. If there is any real update you can either sift through this mess or go to linked thread. Simple as that.

Dude... I think you are awesome and a true asset to Pinside. Now - I think there is no reason to be so sensitive to what was said. Honestly, any email from Kevin is "official" since he is SkitB. With all due respect my friend, whether you or anyone else thinks the information in Kevin's emails are relevant or not - they still should be added to the thread you started. Keeping a running list of emails in chorological order is actually in the best interest for all of us. I believe that is why you started that thread in the first place... so no one would have to "sift" through anything.

Peace and love brother... and thanks for all you do.

1 week later
#3417 4 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I'm in an "eject-y mood" tonight, though.

Seems like a bit of abuse of power to me...

No offense but there are a bunch of us that have money in on this and have been quietly staying out of the current conversations. We come here to see what the latest is and its not been good. I also have been very quietly trying to get a refund for over a month with nothing but bullshit generalized email responses from Kevin. With all do respect... you should be more concerned about us fellow pinsiders who have been taken advantage of than worried about what people post regarding Kevin and what is free public information on the world wide web.

Quoted from pmWolf:

Holy crap, people...you guys are acting like the refunds should all be issued TONIGHT.

You should be ejected from this thread just for making this careless comment... people have been requesting refunds for months.

You ask to be a moderator and Robin decided you were worthy of this position. I will not second guess that decision... however with your position comes responsibility and that responsibility is to be objective to both sides of a situation/issue - your comments heavily favor Kevin. You fail to acknowledge the lack of detailed communication from Kevin to those of us who have invested substantial monies based on his promises/guarantees.

#3477 4 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Thanks for understanding,
Pete

Its all good Pete... emotions are high for all of us that have invested monies. I should have directed my comments regarding your posts in the moderator forum as the rules state.

Thank you for your direct "clarifying" replies in this forum and PM's between us.

No matter what ultimately happens with this subject, I will at least always be thankful for the support we all truly have for each other in this hobby we all love so much.

#3567 4 years ago
Quoted from robin:

I'm just as worried as all of you who have sent money to Skit-B. I'm also among the people who have requested a refund and have not heard back from Kevin. The whole situation sucks.

Quoted from frolic:

The vigilante justice isn't the right path, but asking tough questions and analyzing the information that is available is exactly what should be going on here.

These points/information are exactly why I love the community of Pinside. All other speculation, opinions and thoughts for course of action are meaningless right now. However, knowing how many of us there are that have requested refunds and have still heard nothing - to me that speaks volumes on what is really happening behind the scenes with Kevin and SkitB.

I have been asking for over a month, I have been very polite and even sharing details with Kevin of why I needed out. Up until his last two emails I still supported Kevin and believed in what he was saying - even though everything he typed was generalized. Then the last email came...

Kevin created this mess and his recent email threw fuel on an ever increasing fire.

I'll leave it at this - we all need to keep calm, stay banded together and keep each other informed with what we directly hear from Kevin.

Now I am off to more important things like installing a few mods from my dear friend Hemi (Steve) into my Xmen Magneto. Then maybe lunch and a movie out with the wife.

Peace and Love Pinside!
Kevin

#4232 4 years ago

Well... lets hope Kevin gets our money back to us immediately. Or at least an equal portion of all remaining funds to pre-owners.

As this plays out over the next 24 to 48 hours, I will be contacting an attorney to discuss the best options for everyone to recover our money, including filling criminal charges. Once I have more information I will reach out to other pre-owners in an attempt to get as many of us together as possible to go after him criminally.

I can't see how this is not a federal issue as it crosses state lines, not to mention that it also crosses international boarders.

Its fraud, pure and simple.

#4268 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well I for one will not just take the loss, legal action will follow non-refund of payment made.

Agreed

#4290 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well I for one will not just take the loss, legal action will follow non-refund of payment made. Your messing with the wrong guy.

As Thomas Jefferson once said - "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock."

"We few, we UNHAPPY few, we are a band of PINSIDE brothers."

#4329 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Who's going to pay for a lawyer to get involved in this mess?

I will my brother... just because of this - "in matters of principle, stand like a rock."

#4367 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I'm convinced that in his mind he believed wouldn't be caught

Or at least he thought he could work this all out. Keep the lies up a bit longer - I bet in his mind he thought if he fixed the non-license thing and/or was able to get another company to take over, all of us pre-order folks would just say "awesome"... still in!!!

The only word I can think of is "delusional"...

Kevin is nothing more than a con man... I am more pissed at myself for not seeing through his "nice guy" bullshit. When I look back at the past few months I really want to slap myself for actually making excuses for him and justifying his actions/inactions.

#4401 4 years ago
Quoted from trevorm:

I'd wager the failure to get any games out the door as well as the initial attempt to only build ten was partially due to not being able to get access to the frozen Paypal funds.

Interesting... that would be nice if true. Could explain why he always stated it takes time to get a refund???

Oh shit... there I go again... making excuses for Kevin. Time to go slap myself...

#4420 4 years ago
Quoted from trevorm:

As someone who's in on this project, but has remained quiet in The Shadow's I sure hope I'm right.

I hope so too brother... for all of us.

#4749 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I think that guy that called the cops on Kevin was right on, but he was very harshly set upon by many here.

DevilsTuner

#5920 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The main difference as explained by some owners is that they still would have been in their window to dispute a credit card charge apparently.

Mainly the 180 day window with PayPal. I think a good amount of pre-order folks are getting positive responses from their credit card company's now. But those that paid by check or direct bank transfer are having a tougher time.

2 weeks later
#6894 4 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Here, let me contribute

Oh my...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 159.00
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 25.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asylum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside