Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#652 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

We're comming up on the one year anniversary of the famous mission complete thread!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-mission-complete

HA HA! That is funny, especially given how smug the video game across. Its also funny that the video was taken down too.

The only ones I feel bad for are the poor people waiting for their game.

3 weeks later
#815 9 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

So I'm guessing you don't have an answer?
I'm seriously curious, not trying to stir the pot. I could list to you the 3-4 things I worked on (or wasted time on hehe) today to chew up ~8 hours and work towards a project goal. I'm just wondering what those things are regarding Predator machines being sold/constructed/tested/shipped - the game has been "mission complete" for months so what is there to do but build games and ship them?
All the pics I've seen are what vendors have/are delivering months (years?) ago and less about "What did SkitB accomplish in the past weeks" with the exception of the recent semi-assembled PF pic. People keep saying there's a team of people working for SkitB, laborers, engineers, techs, whatever - I'm not saying they are doing nothing, I'm asking what are all these people doing today, Feb 11 2015, to get Predator one step closer to out the door? PF assembly? Quality testing? mech re-design? Licensing? Packaging?

1 week later
#893 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I ment Pinball machine manufacturers ...

You meant "meant"

#903 9 years ago

I do hereby approve of this message / GIF.

2 weeks later
#1976 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

the second one....
the first one is a total fantasy... as noted several times...
anyone who believed that skitb had some time of "special arrangement" with paypal, please pm me, i have a bridge for sale cheap...

And to follow up on Jared's post, if people believe that SkitB had some sort of special licencing arrangement with 20th Century Fox...

As I get my flame suit on now, please note that I do not have a "Predator" (quotes used because its a defined term for a seemingly nameless "complete" game) preorder so I know that for some people here on pinside, I am thus not allowed to post anything about SkitB. To those I have offended I am so very very sorry.

And to those that DO have "Predator", please note that I do not wish you ill will at all, and I truly do want you to get your game. I just doubt you will due to how things have played out over the last number of years.

#1989 9 years ago

You may be here for a while then...

Enjoy the rest of the thread for the visuals while you are at it.

1 week later
#2377 9 years ago

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ALL THE BOOBS?!?

#2386 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Here you go!

giphy.gif1

Ahhhhh. That makes things feel so much better.

#2592 9 years ago

"With that in mind, we are contracting an experienced manufacturer to handle the assembly of the games to ensure that they are completed within a reasonable time frame and pass even the most scrutinizing quality tests."

I'm guessing this is JPOP...

#4508 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, I will.
...it just took me a while to read through things here, and part of the Pinball News article. Incredible and sad.
...as to what Kevin told me to "keep under wraps" for a while, while he was negotiating, was that Roger Sharpe was working on the license and JJP would probably be making the machine.

I feel bad for you if you too were fed a bunch of lies, and your name gets associated in a negative way with SkitB.

To the extent that Whysnow knew about the licensing problems, and took issue with people exposing SkitB's deception, that seems greasy. Like he wanted people to just shut up and let SkitB get the first 10 unlicensed games out (likely one of which to him).

#5337 9 years ago

LIONMAN!

No wait... nevermind...

1 month later
#8235 8 years ago

Just scrolled through the last 8 pages of posts in this thread. This topic was way better when there were boobs in it.

On second thought, there are a few boobs in here... myself included

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=apollyon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.