Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (4 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (4 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (4 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (4 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (4 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (4 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VacFink.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14038 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ich bin ein Berliner

Don'ut make more sense when you say it that way.

1 month later
#14669 4 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Yeah well... here in california he will probably be out in 5.

5 years in any CA prison is a LOOOOONG time. I know people who work at Chino and Coorcoran and if that's his fate, justice is one cruel 'b. I imagine its likely in 5 short years someone who earned that fate would be covered head to toe in not so flattering ownership tattoos, renamed 'karaoke karen' and be unable to see a dinner salad without bursting into tears.

3 months later
#16288 4 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I'm probably one of five people in this country that doesn't use facebook, Twitter, or other stupid platforms for sharing my life's every move with the world.

Two of us in the same thread. Most of my friends too, so a few more than five, but a rarity. So gross to spend so much time gawking at the inane details of other people's lives.

#16564 4 years ago

There's been an alarming transition to this thread and its happened somewhat organically, but feel like it needs to be pointed out, because maybe some or maybe most of you may not realize it.

I have always believed Pinside to be a community of good people trying to help one another and create a haven of like minds and interests in that spans the globe. The Kuleks have taken advantage of that and harmed the community, and healing and getting past that requires some justice. I felt like that was the purpose of this thread and checked in from time to time to see if we'd gotten that, for the community, so we could move past it. Hard lessons in hand and closure enough to focus on creating things again.

Recently though this has become less and less about pinball and a pinball community problem into something quite different. Its become a platform to coordinate a seemly vengeful attack on these people.

I want to be clear, what Kuleks have done and are doing now isn't morally right, and those working to try to call that out beyond the realm of this forum and the predator issue, have every right to do what they are doing and seems like legal actions. I just wonder if Pinside is the place to coordinate that and celebrate its results.

I'm not suggesting if you feel like there's moral injustice in seeing what you believe to be a new Kulek scam shouldn't be left idol, and referencing the predator problem is part of that, but it isn't pinball, and I'm not convinced it makes pinball or pinside a better place.

The attention that's coming will bring to this forum new people, many of which are NOT interested in pinball, and more importantly those that do come with good or curious intent, won't see a positive side of pinball, and that isn't good for pinball either. Other too might come only to attack those taking action from this platform. That is also harmful to the hobby and this sanctuary we call our forum.

This seems to have grown organically from a lot of emotion from sincere places, but think its taken on it's own darker form that's no longer about justice for a pinball community problem.

I'm hoping bringing this up puts enough lens on it that we bring it back to pinball and the pinball communities issue. I'm asking for myself as someone who cares about this forum. I'm suggesting that pinside is not the place for derogatory and vindictive action and to take it someplace else, so that the damage and seeds of that negative action can sew its reward someplace else.

If it doesn't then we won't heal, and will be poisoned by these people's dealing beyond the initial incident. What good is that?

2 months later
#17195 4 years ago

well that seals it. Its officially an 'adult' website with creepy sex cult reference.

#17197 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's actually creepier in real life because the cloaks are all camo.

Guessing in that scenario the secret word is 'covfefe' and maybe held in a barn..just a guess ... cue music replace single note piano playing with the thunk of a ball peen hammer on a cow bell.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VacFink.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside