Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toads.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 9 years ago

Their email said games start shipping in fall at around 10/week ramping up to as many as they can do/week.

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Which email, and when was it sent?

Email Dated 09/05/2014
Skit-B Pinball Manufacturing Projections

"Now that we have major shipments of parts coming in, our build schedule has become much clearer. Games will be starting to go out this fall, as planned, after which we project we will be able to move about 40 units per month when we hit our stride. Using these projections, we can get a relative gauge on when any single game is scheduled to ship out, based on the production order number listed above. Of course, there will be more on this as we get deeper into the production process."

#173 9 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Would a t-shirt make an adequate topper for a pinball machine?
http://www.80stees.com/products/dillon-predator-shirt
» YouTube video

dillon-predator-shirt.main.jpeg 138 KB

I like the official one....

image-671.jpgimage-671.jpg

#186 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

"Official" might not be the most accurate description.
: )

Designed and produced by skit-b and worn by the skit-b team.
That's official enough for me.

2 months later
#646 9 years ago

I hope they start production soon as I'm so hanging out for the two nifty little Skit-B Pinball key chains.

#670 9 years ago

I wonder with all the people backing out of this game and me included shortly if games don't start getting to their owners if they still have 250 customers. IE Are their still people on a waiting list?

Yes I'm just as frustrated as everyone else here.

#685 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Was it due in 2013?
I did not pay any money besides initial deposit till June 2014. Taking longer than I would like but 7 months is nothing in the grand scheme of things and when compared to other past experiences.

It was posted in the opening post in the "New Predator Info Thread" Dated 2years 3 months ago...

" Production information: We expect the start producing our first handful of machines within the next month or two, meaning we SHOULD have a few people out there with Predators under their (gigantic) Christmas trees. Price range still hasn't moved from the projected $5000 range, either, and I will certainly let everyone know immediately if that has to change for some reason."

1 month later
#1105 9 years ago

The difference now is that people on the waiting list (if called up) need to fork out $3000 just to get on the pre order list. That's a big ask when their not seeing much for the money.

#1547 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

OK, thought about it, Ready to bet $20 you will get Predator first.
Loser donates that amount to Pinside. Hopefully this year...
Deal? (must be accepted before the "great reveal" announced in 2 weeks-time)
Disclaimers:
- I have no insider's information on Skit-B or Heighway pinball
- I am a blind optimistic who tends to lose bets.
-... but betting only with nephasth
- When were you #112? Is it you initial production number, or an updated one? You could be #12 now
Easy prey. Take the bait!

When I read the post by nephasth an hour ago I said to myself, I wouldn't bet on that.
I'm in on both too, remember heighway hasn't produced a pin yet also and alien is second on their list.
Betting in these threads hasent worked out well for anyone.

#1697 9 years ago

I think if we start seeing some produced we should get an updated production order as I guess anyone still in will have moved up in the Que.

#1789 9 years ago

Skit b newsletter #01

" I say this kind of stuff all the time, but there's one company that deserves a huge "plug" that doesn't come up very often but is at the heart of everything we do and how it relates to you all, and that is PayPal. I know, I know, now I'm essentially giving a plug for the bank, but I promise it is relative (again, especially if you hadn't caught up with us on the forums a few weeks ago). While we're on the unfortunate subject of potentially unethical opportunities, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that your investments are safe. Through the conventions that we've worked through with PayPal, not only do you get the inherent internet benefit of buying pinball in your underwear (raise your hand if you've bought pinball in your underwear before the internet...anyone?), but it comes with monumental security benefits that guarantee that, no matter what happens, your investment is never at any kind of risk. They're taking a big risk on us that they never had to take, and for that they deserve some sincere appreciation."

1 week later
#2454 9 years ago

Has anyone that asked for a refund in the last month or so got one?

#2505 9 years ago

Yer me too.
Don't know why you have a smiley face though.

#2692 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Remember that even if a license grants you the use of "sounds" from a movie, music is licensed separately. You are not going to get Little Richard for free.

I do recall a long way back when we were all discussing what the most expensive part of the build was that Kevin came back and said that the rights to long tall Sally was the most expensive part of the build.

#2708 9 years ago

One thing is for sure ....
We are all in a " world of hurt " right now.

#2785 9 years ago

After listening to the podcast I'm getting a bad feeling about all of this.

#3257 9 years ago

The latest email contradicts his earlier email .....

"Being a firm believer in the fact that every cloud has a silver lining, I am happy to report that we now have added staff to our support department that is waiting to happily answer any questions or concerns you may have."

I don't think he paid his "staff in the support department" either.

#3263 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Wait, this is the most recent email? Lmao. Well that's proof positive he's lurking here. After pinside reacts to one of his stellar emails, he crafts another email to dodge the critism again. Here's an idea Kevin, log into PayPal and refund the damn money. No more bullshit emails. Just do it. Quit stalling.

No this is his earlier email

1 week later
#6347 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

I think the key point is the first one, that generally, PayPal doesn't allow preorder.

But it seems to be a common practice for instance my alien pre order was thru paypal and I'm guessing a lot of the boutique manufacturers do the same.

2 weeks later
#7369 9 years ago

I think Aaron from fast said when he was talking to Kevin he had three built plus the proto.
I will bet these turn up in someone's collection down the track

#7671 9 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Oof. Go to about 1:19:15. Kevin discusses the license for EoD, then they ask him about his experiences with the Predator licensing. Knowing what we do now, it's pretty clear he was lying straight through his teeth without skipping a beat. He discusses artwork that was rejected by Fox, and working with a contact at Fox on an ongoing basis.
At about 1:23:30 he talks about doing an unlicensed theme. He says that Skit-B might do an unlicensed theme once they've graduated from the mantle of 'boutique' maker to a real producer of games, but that an unlicensed theme at such an early stage would make it look like they were "just cheap and didn't want to pay for licensing."
At 1:24:30 he talks about working for several weeks to get the license for Long Tall Sally, and says it was one of the most expensive aspects of the machine.
He's a very convincing liar.
http://www.pinheadz.com.au/podcast/ppp003-pinheadz-pinball-podcast-ep3-the-greatest-v-the-newest/

Is this the same podcast where he states he's standing in front of a heap of playfields almost fully assembled and cabs as he's talking? Yer right.

2 months later
#9262 8 years ago

Is it worth joining in the private Facebook group if you live outside the states?

7 months later
#10214 8 years ago

Any news?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

3 months later
#10497 7 years ago

So what happened to KeithinMI.
He was all over the thread back when he was drumming up business(or clients)
Now...... Nothing.

2 months later
#11518 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I always wonder about people wearing knit hats who think it is cool or something. I see it down here in Florida. It can be hot as the Serengeti dessert down here in Florida and I see young punks wearing knit hats. I swear they are brain damaged and if they aren't already they will be.

That may explain what happened to kevin

5 months later
#12432 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

After reading everything this is the most rational overview I can come up with:
Kevin K. - Thief. He tried to play the "I am not going to get caught not having a license game" and lost. He took everyone's money anyway. Whether he knew or not that he would never be able to produce 250 games, I cannot be sure. But it would be one hell of of a charade to go through the prototype process he did, have that working prototype at Expo(that I did play), just to take money with the intention to produce nothing. It's no defense, he lied about everything, he is a criminal and needs to see cement & bars.
Anonymous - They did what anyone "could" have done but didn't. They get props for that. However, they served this up on a silver platter to FOX and their legal team. Once they got the message that there was no license, they were under NO legal obligation to keep this quiet. That was their own choice. FOX told us not to say anything is lame. Whatever the reason was, it went to Pinball News, and that's what they did. If there were ulterior motives(Whysnow's claim) for non/delayed disclosure, then that would be a completely shitty move. That being said, anonymous is NOT the responsible party as to why any of the Skit B buyers did not get a machine. If you want to tell yourself you could have gotten a machine if anonymous didn't get involved, I have some old Showtime Pizza stock I would like to sell you. They blew the cover off of the inevitable and 100% of your anger needs to be with Kevin. I know if I pay for something and deadlines are missed, I keep digging until I find answers for myself.

Just going from memory but once The Fox legal team found out about it, didn't they tell the Anonymous group NOT to let the cat out of the bag just yet as they wanted to see how far Kevin would go.

#12618 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

great idea!
On topic, I am VERY happy to see that the courts will likely order the taking of the 2 games from Tim Fife. The guy is so dumb he posted and flaunted when he bought Pred#2, then cried when he was brought into the mix, and claimed everyone else was the bad guy.
I am glad the law will be coming after him and the games. Hopefullly one day they will be auctioned off to help recoup money for others.

That predator pin should be destroyed as it is an illegal copy, not auctioned off.

#12880 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I could make 6 Prometheus pinball machines, sell them, and the worst that would happen is I'd get a boilerplate C&D letter.

I'll take one, who wants the other 5.

When do you start production

#12920 7 years ago

When I look back at this video, it sends shivers down my spine...

2 weeks later
#13373 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Anyone else get the newest mezel mod email last night lol.

I got it too.
Loved it.
Classic

#13438 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

If he doesn't show, the US Marshals will come get him?

If the judge has to pick him up AGAIN, in the judges words "your going to stay in the custody of the marshals for a long time" and "may god have mercy on you"

#13744 7 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I believe that once the stay is lifted, those with a court ordered judgment against KK (me), and the civil suits can resume.

After what "you" have gone through, I hope your the first to get the FULL refund.

1 week later
#13991 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

i dont want to be the advocate of the devil,
however i think it is kind of 'bad' form to display that letter with the full address of kevin kulek. it could possibly induce pitchfork mob attacks lol

Its been posted in this thread a number of times.

#14002 7 years ago
Quoted from osudrummer:

*checks Google Street View*

Even the street view has been posted before.

#14004 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I have not received my letter. Crazy that Germany gets it before canada.

When he filled for bankruptcy back 6 odd months ago, and all the creditors got the letter, it took about 6 weeks to reach me in Australia and I had even moved address in that time.
But it still got to me.

1 week later
#14218 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

How do you garnish someone's wages that does not have a job?

You don't. You hire a s$it hot lawyer to find the money first

#14317 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That poor lawyer is stuck with that POS. I'm sure the judge won't let him resign from that garbage.

If that lawyer was an accountant in the 60's as he said in the audio, then how old is he.

1 week later
#14395 7 years ago

I'm Thinking of selling it for $4750...

IMG_0568 (resized).JPGIMG_0568 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#14753 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is a bankruptcy case so there won't be a jury hearing anything...just the judge who is sophisticated in sniffing out blame shifting efforts.

But I thought the bankruptcy case was overturned by the court?

3 weeks later
#15029 7 years ago

Fleeing the state can't be too far away now.

4 months later
#17234 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I'm siding with Hilton again here. If he had said to me by way of a pinside post to everyone that he had the extra parts...I would have been fine with him putting one together...and then auctioning it off and the proceeds being split between me and my fellow victims. Actually that would have been pretty cool. In fact it would be cool right now.

Machine was never approved by the licence holders, it should be destroyed.

2 weeks later
#17470 6 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

The only ones that will ever see a penny from this suit are the LAWYERS !!!
The rest of you will get NOTHING !
Acceptance is the first step to healthy healing .
MY 2c
Sir Brian of Ortonville

Everyone invested in this is fully aware of this.
It hasn't been about the money for a long time.

#17482 6 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

They want blood so bad, *some* have suggested that the UNlicensed/illegally produced parts, should be sold at auction,
and the money given to them.
cause that would be justUS.

I must've missed the post where people who pre ordered had said this.

#17486 6 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

Here, let me help.

Arrr thank you.
I now understand why I haven't viewed it considering who posted it.

11 months later
#18110 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Correct...that's the general gist of it. So, who pays for Fife's legal fees if Keith's appeal fails (which by all accounts will)? The court already awarded Fife retribution, so does that come out of Keith's pocket for a frivolous suit, or does it come out of the cash pot that would normally go to the people involved in the lawsuit? Like many have said, I'm afraid that the only person getting money out of this will be Keith....Hope for everyone's sake I'm proven very wrong.

This saga hasn't been about people getting money back for a very long time.
That was gone years ago.

3 months later
#18183 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Spooky made him 10 right before the crap hit the fan.

Faded memories now...

Skit-B newsletter #3

27 January 2015

A little off-schedule for this newsletter, but I assure you it was worth the wait!

We had to take a somewhat unexpected trip across the midwest last week to get our next wave of parts from the folks over at Spooky Pinball LLC. Always fun to visit, and we always come back with some pretty cool stuff. In this turn, we got our next batch of playfields all neatly packed into a cool custom box (that I've been informed we have to give back, but still cool, nonetheless).

IMG_2933 (resized).JPGIMG_2933 (resized).JPG
#18213 5 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

I would so love to see this game come to life just to stick it to KK ... completely rip off anything and everything he made ... 99.99999% of the time I wouldn't want to see anyone fight crime with crime, but KK rises to the level of scum that needs his face rubbed in dogshit as often as possible. Scumbags like KK will rip people off again someday (its what they do ... I've known a few scumbags ... they're no different today than what they were 30 years ago as teenagers). You know the freak lurks here (they get off on the attention) ... if you want to drive him crazy, make this game happen even in kit form .
To get around any "Predator" licensing issues, a kit could be sold as "Angry Alien" or something similar ... make it easy for people to replace "Angry Alien" with "Predator" and you have a Predator pin !

Just make 100s of prototypes, as they seem to be legal.

1 month later
#18243 5 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Received this in the mail today. Not sure what it really means as I'm not a lawyer nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn last night.[quoted image]

I just received in the mail the same document, all the way down here in Australia.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toads.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=Toads and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.