Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

260 posts in this topic match your search for posts by TheLaw. You are on page 1 of 2.
#5155 9 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

Making a few prototypes to bring to shows is one thing, producing 250 of these out of your basement at that price point is impossible.

I never could could imagine how they were going to do that. They couldn't even get the prototype to work fro more than 30 minutes the times I saw it.

2 months later
#8618 8 years ago

Rule #1, put back that wedding day as far as possible

8 months later
#10206 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

At least in the pinball world he is screwed (and rightfully so). He won't be able to attach his name to anything pinball related. Hopefully, there will be some redemption for those who lost money. Even though the "wheels of justice turn slow" I'm optimistic he will get what's coming to him.

Quoted from Whysnow:

If you have any proof of this please feel free to forward it on to KeithinMI. More evidence of him continuing to spend cash at things like arcade auctions may be useful as discovery continues.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-kulek-shows-up-at-w-s-auction-today-91915#post-2694171

2 weeks later
#10240 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

It does raise an interesting question, would anyone want to make a Predator machine, given the history of it.

Someone that doesn't accept pre orders would do just fine. And as long as it was a totally different layout...this one was horrible.

#10260 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I heard something about that...the guy who played "Hawkins" is a writer....and supposedly helping write the script. Hope its better than the last one....."Predators"

Yeah that's Shane Black of Lethal Weapons fame. Although he did write Iron Man 3 which was just horrible.

#10267 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So far, only one predator movie has been good. And that's cause I was 12.
I think the trend of terrible predator movies will likely continue.

That's fair.

#10297 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

The law is failing to take action, which is salt in the wounds for those who were ripped off.

It's the legal system and it works the same for all. A bunch of people are suing some poor ($) person for a bunch of monies he doesn't have. What's the rush?

#10300 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

totally disagree with this statement, as far as "works the same for all", but that is a conversation/debate for another time/place.

Well I don't know how diff'rent civil court is for diff'rent folks. But anyway, I was going to put that it "worked the same (for all white people)" but I didn't want think anyone would really want to get into it since it has nothing to do with the topic on hand.

#10303 8 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

.....a real justice system would treat all guilty the same...........Joey

No, that's actually the worst possible thing you could do.

#10340 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Don't encourage him to file bankruptcy.

I thought he already did in November?

#10343 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Really? I would have expected that to get more discussion here if true since it would impact all the preorder claims.

That is what I have heard around Michigan grapevine...don;t know for sure, not my knowledge so that's all I have.

#10349 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

She doesn't look like she's complaining too much.

Well he's in his cloaked mode...she can't 'see' him

#10371 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Hey, do we know Kevin's physical address?

That's old news...everyone knows everything...including his address. They already posted his house, it's value, etc etc.

Quoted from limelime20:

.....Kevin jr. sucks as a pinball player. anybody know?

Decent player. Was in A class at Mich Expo a year or 2 ago.

3 weeks later
#10409 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Probably better if Kevin never saw his dad blowing truck drivers at gas stations.

Please leave politics out of this!?!

2 weeks later
#10446 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I'd hope we could get a summary of what happened after the session.

My guess is nothing

1 month later
#10504 7 years ago

What do you want to hear? - Kevin is guilty...Everyone knows that.
What does he have in coin or trade? - nothing, he's poor
What is everyone going to get? - Nothing, he's poor

#10506 7 years ago

Kevin is not that important....he's not the problem only a sypmtom

1 month later
#10937 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you continue to claim this but what proof do you have of that?

It just seems pretty obvious from people looking from the outside-in. Of course, we're not privy to what's going on legally, but it's just confusing how to get monies out of someone that has no monies.

#10941 7 years ago

Well I wish you luck. Whole thing is a horrible dilemma caused by love of pinball meeting the internet age; I hope everyone gets back what they lost and more.

#10945 7 years ago
Quoted from TheZohan:

If this is true

how do you know this:

Because obviously he/she lives in Michigan, and we all hear shit all the time. I'm sure Kevin isn't hiding in a cave somewhere, obviously people in the Michigan pinball community are going to hear more than you in Cali.

Just a guess, I don't know anything aboot happydayz

#10959 7 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

So much anger, pitch forks, and torches. I did not say one thing that cfh or MrBally did not say before me.

When a mob gets worked up like this there's nothing you can do. Your posts "proving" you're obviously Kevin is pretty dumb, but there's been some pretty dumb people on pinside that have pulled the same shit so it's possible.
The thing is, if you gots no monies in it, there's no point in posting here. Whatever this thread was, it's now a legal thread involving people ripped off by Skit-B and their ongoing legal issues. Are they going to get any monies? I don't think so, you don't think so, they do. To continually come in here and re-state your belief they will not just boils down to being rude. I don't do it, and I like being as asshole; there's just no point to it.

#10968 7 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

Lolz.
Again, more info that only somebody close to him would know.

I've heard all that and have met/talked to Kevin once.

EDIT: Well....the "his babies" part is a little weird I'll give you that one

#11022 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

Marco, Pinball Life, Spooky, Back Alley, Pinball Refinery, and VirtuaPin, just to name a few, have all sold products and services to Kevin for his Predator project.

& Cointaker

Quoted from flynnibus:

Hey... Slow down there.... Don't sell yourself short

Nice

#11026 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

Kevin was traveling around with a working machine.

Well..."working" is technically correct I guess.

#11029 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

What people want to know is: What did he spend the rest on?

hotels, shipping, food, moving this "working game" around the country?

#11035 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Didn't people say he bought a house and photography equipment for his wife's business?

I think people said his wife had a business, and a shit box house under 90k....and of course they figured out whatever conspiracy shit they wanted to

#11074 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

they say that all will be revealed in due time, but with ongoing litigation it is wise to not speak of many things in public at this juncture. you will just have to trust that discovery has been eye opening for many.

I hope that's true and not just lawyer-speak form the guy you're paying

Good idea, take away all the money they have to pay everyone back!

#11077 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

They have no intention of paying anyone back based on their actions thus far...I can say with confidence whatever comes from that business is not going into a piggy bank that they plan to use to make us whole.

Obviously, You missed my point, it could go into their joint account that they are made to pay you back by the court. That's juts a guess, I'm not a litigator either

#11079 7 years ago

File in the correct court this time also, might speed things up

#11090 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Naivete isn't a good excuse. A professional would recognize exactly the point you're making and not make the bold claims that were made.

Whom the hell is professional in pinball then? AS mentioned before he's in the same boat with: Marco, Pinball Life, Spooky, Back Alley, Pinball Refinery, Cointaker, and VirtuaPin...etc Or are all these people fine because there wasn;t a "bold statement" made?

Quoted from merccat:

Lol... Knock off a convienence store for a 100 bucks and go to jail. Scam 250 people for nearly a million and walk away.

Knock them off with a weapon maybe you'd go to jail.
I don't think 250 people paid in full

#11342 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

How many Predators are in existence that aren't "Kevin made"?

#11346 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

For now, it has been clearly indicated earlier in this thread that there are a half dozen playfields floating around.

Correct.

#11353 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I would not take that bet.

Me neither...recent chatter of what? Some dudes on Pinside? Never bothered him before from what I can tell.

#11355 7 years ago

I remember playing it at MPE years ago...not a ton of fun.

#11359 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Actually, it is very fun.

Are you sure Kevin just didn't trick you into thinking it was fun?

#11458 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Good question where they went. My best guess (and that's all it is) is that Kevin probably sold them with Predator still printed on them.

I would assume...worth more that way.

#11461 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you have not done so already then I suggest you contact KeithinMI if you would like to be involved in the bankruptcy proceedings/ stopping Kevin from being able to declare and have his debts disolved.

I thought this was happening today no?

#11468 7 years ago
Quoted from NoahFentz:

As far as I can see, there is no right answer here.

Well ok but Zohan has 1,400 more of the exact same question to ask you in this thread so buckle up

#11472 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Worth mention that even Vid, whom is smarter than most of Pinside combined, ...

ha

#11480 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

This topic sure makes me shake my head a lot.

Because of the 1st world problems?

#11489 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Do people really believe Kevin paid Paul more than he was owed?

They believed Kevin was going to make 250 machines so whom's knows what they're capable of.

#11510 7 years ago

Conversely, I could ask how much BBB-esque value preorderers hoped to gain....

whoa whoa...there's no "gaining" from such a thing...only "exciting business opportunities!"

#11532 7 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

Good points here! Potentially scaring off future users would not be good either.

Meh we got enough already.

3 weeks later
#11599 7 years ago

OK so for us non legal types...what does this mean? That he can't file for bankruptcy?

EDIT: Ah I think I get it now, this means they can sell off all his assets to repay everyone?

#11603 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

It is certainly interesting, that during depositions, it appears, Kevin did admit to not only using predator funds to buy a house, but putting it in his wife's name specifically in hopes it would protect it if/when the shit hit the fan.

Thanks. Yeah this was the weird part I thought too...see he is an honest guy!

#11607 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

What lawyer would allow their client to actually say that??

The kind of lawyer that only wants the truth.

#11688 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he's smokin' weed and sitting on the couch.

Probably some really expensive strain

#11735 7 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Kevin had a game people could play. Seeing is believing. good bad or otherwise there was more game to see than anything jpop ever put together. I think his campaign of going to pinball shows is what sold it.

Well it played like shit and was broken most of the time...so I guess that tricked people

#11737 7 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Realistically nostalgia for predator did most of the heavy lifting.

That's what I'm talking aboot. If you met the guy saying he was going to make hundreds of this game, and you played this sad sack, only nostalgia could get you to lay monies down.

#11743 7 years ago

The actual art of the characters; pretty cool looking. The rest was garbage.

#11748 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Jesus, what didn't he steal.

I believe he invented inserts that say "Mode" on them.

#11755 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

This thread should be about that dumb fuck kevin. Not about innocent women that unknowingly posed for his dumb fuck wife.

WEll I was aboot to photoshop Keith's face on one of the young ladies but Mods have removed them, so it seems it is not acceptable.

#11766 7 years ago

Found a cricket in my house the other day and body shamed the shit out of it; fat whore.

#11769 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Don't sweat it my friend. I've snapped a few towels in the men's locker room myself.

Goooo onnnnn

4 months later
#12230 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I don't know if that's a pirate outfit or a gypsy outfit...either would suit him well...

That's most likely a pirate outfit for the Michigan Renaissance Festival; well that would be my guess anyway.

#12298 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Either they're complete idiots for posting this online and not making it private, or it's malicious intent to pour more salt on the wounds. I'm leaning towards the malicious intent and that they simply think they can just get away with what they've done and continue to slap everyone in the face.

This is what being too involved in a situation leads to; not being able to look rationally at what's going on.
Kevin thought he could make 100s of pins in his basement FFS, but people like top throw away this obvious proof of his stupidity for grander conspiracies.
I couldn't get any audio out of the video, does he claim he bought the gifts?

#12300 7 years ago
Quoted from no-extra-balls:

The woman in the video says " I didnt buy them, your dad did"

Can't even give Santa any credit? For shame.

#12308 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Why would you be friends with thieves in the first place?

You have a lot of trust in facebook security...I have no idea why

#12313 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

It all depends on your security settings. This assumes FB does not have a bug at the wrong time and everyone can see everything.

You're too dumb to understand his masterful "comedy."

Quoted from Dewey68:

This guy is a complete moron. Why would you allow this to be posted publicly on Facebook with what is going on legally? Amazingly stupid.

No he's actually a villainous mastermind whom just does a bunch of satupid ass things so he can laugh at everyone whilst the evidence piles up...do this thread has determined.

#12321 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Until Kevin is being sent to jail and the judge is reading his sentence...

...And that's when I'll believe it. He deserves it...but deserves got nothing to do with it.

#12411 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How many people kept their money invested in Skit-B based on Whysnow's overbearing declarations of confidence in Skit-B, while slamming any and all posters who questioned the viability of Skit-B and whether there was a license, or whether the pin would ever be delivered?

Haha did this really happen? Jesus christ...

#12451 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

As if he wasn't responding to a post alluding to prison rape? A number of posters in here could stand to dial it down a notch.

It's just fantasy of people kicking his ass...he ripped them off so it's bound to happen. Kevin is, as we can see here, walking around doing normal things and not hard to find if anyone wanted to do something more than talk.

#12456 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I'll never forget when I saw his little "presentation" after a few minutes...

Can't believe it took you that long

#12482 7 years ago

Hey did the State Police, US Marshals, Seal Team 6, & Elliot Ness show up @ Kevin's door yet?

#12607 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Isn't that the guy that was walking with Kevin at the Auction a year ago?

Quoted from pinlink:

Sure looks to be.

As a proud Michiganian, it's going to take a little more than some camo, a hat, and a shitty goatee to sort us out

The only thing more common is being fat, shitty goatee, and red wings sweater

#12636 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I wonder what the auction would end up bringing in for a Predator, if that ends up happening.

I wonder how much that price will increase the 2nd time it sells a week after the auction

#12659 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

For the life of me I can figure out why anyone would want one at this point.

Why not...they wanted one at the time when they played it and it sucked.

#12662 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Very true. But now the game is not liked for many other reasons and I can't imagine it would be worth having it in any size collection.
John

Why do people here flock to buy LEs when they are exactly the same but cost more? Because they think they're special, what could be more special than this hunk of shit?

#12672 7 years ago

Sounds like it's all down at virtual cabinets

#12739 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

If you are a person that has a Predator, and you come face to face with a friend who lost their money on it. What do you say to them?

Don't pre-order order machines

#12813 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So pinside rules are more like... suggestions?

I don;t understand what you're confused aboot?

Quoted from TigerLaw:

I don't speak for the whole mod team obviously (and Robin may feel different when he wakes up), but as far as I'm (personally) concerned Tim can keep posting if he wants to.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

If you wish to discuss the rules or the way in which they are enforced, I'd invite you to open a moderator feedback thread rather than drag this thread off topic.

Oh that

#12819 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I opened a mod thread almost 12 hrs ago and no response.
Are we supposed to PM him or does he actually check in on mod thread occasionally?

Hey no one said they were going to read/reply to your thread, just to start one

2 weeks later
#13289 7 years ago

Oh damn just saw this now...congrats and I can;t wait to listen!

#13292 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

It is like a classic movie and holds up to experiencing again.

Or s classic novel AKA 'book on tape' for the car ride

#13295 7 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

"The marshal and his team that came to my home today....treated me with the upmost respect and dignity"
haha....pu$$y.....
Right after Kevin's comment the judge says "Well thank you...you got that going for you...."

Good lord...my fav part too. Other than "You have nothing to worry about your honor..." BWA!!!

EDIT: And thus started the whole "accoutrements vs adornments" wars of 2017

#13397 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Does anyone remember that video of the outtakes of the guy making the winnebago sales video

My friends and I still say "Will you do me a kindness" and also when leaving a room mumble "You're just gonna fuck it up again."

#13411 7 years ago
Quoted from SideTrackTap:

And wasn't the movie "Anchor Man" loosely based on his life?
Chris

Ferrel took some of him in the character yes

#13663 7 years ago

Oh another great listen!!!

Seems like he spent all the monies on Credit Union print outs

#13708 7 years ago

"Let me kind of frame this for you...maybe you're confused..."

#13788 7 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

All of these possible scenarios can be verified with a receipt (which he stated he could get).

Ah well there we have it. If there's one thing we've learned is that Kevin is extremely diligent with his book keeping.
Of course his idea of a "reciept" is a piece of paper with a lowball number on it in his own handwriting.

#13795 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

(Also, WTF buys young kids laptops?)

Tons of people; it's 2017. And...I mean just listen to how cheap they are

#13798 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'd more expect to see kids with tablets or smart phones, rather than laptops.

I have NO IDEA why anyone associated with anything said in this thread keeps applying human attributes or situations on Kevin.

#13825 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Too bad he doesn't seem too happy to give us information anymore

Yeah well that usually happens when you get named in a lawsuit for the 183K or whatever it is.

#13828 7 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Looks like the Mrs. is lashing out on facebook...

please post for those that can't get there

#13831 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

If you guys do bring the Facebook posts here, please DO NOT enter into any kind of conversation with her or anything.

I can't interact with someone on Facebook via Pinside...which is why I'm asking to see it.

So you guys are doxxing her to aide law enforcement? You outta be ashamed!

EDIT to catch up: She made posts asking if anyone screwing with her knewm it was called "doxing" And yelled to "Stop the fucking witchhunt." He friends seemed upset for her, and there were like some emoticons of crying or some shit. Jesus that's pretty much what i though that shit site was.

#13835 7 years ago

Did you know a "convocation" is a group of Eagles?

#13847 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Would that be like Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Bernie Leadon, and Randy Meisner in a room together?
Maybe in a room at the Hotel California??

No, those guys are a collections of horrible music makers. I mean other then Frey but he's dead.

#13867 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Oh god... the link for this event is so worth checking out.
partial schedule below!

Yeah nothing like our super cool Pinball event schedules

#13985 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Hey now! Don't be disparaging our wonderful Commonwealth. We've got our peculiarities, but by and large, Kentucky folk are good people.

And the best goddamn Sorghum in the country

#14010 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Heh, he said "conniption fit"; damn Millenials.....

Man remember how funny the 'conniption fit' routine was from "Bill Cosby: Himself?" Sad they'll probably never show that special again.

1 week later
#14158 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Either the bank statements are showing this or Kevin decided to sing like a canary.

He must of sung becasue it was costing him way too many monies to print those back statements

#14178 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Do any of the recent filings make reference to "accoutrements?"

Goddammit they're ADORNMENTS!!!!

#14214 7 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Right there is one of the keys...you had an accountant! That's leaps and bounds beyond what Kevin has.

Right...imagine if instead of an accountant, you had an Arby's napkin with a mixture of Horsey & Arby's sauce on it that you threw in the trash after your meal.

There you have.

#14217 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

How do you garnish someone's wages that does not have a job?

Probably by taxing his "home teaching pension?"

#14232 7 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Interesting... maybe half the people I meet are not of below average intelligence after all.

Well that's an overall population map not a pinball specific map

#14246 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

What time does the Shit Show start tomorrow?

The actual event or the tailgating before

#14326 7 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Holy shit...
Tin foil hat much?

That's sort of his shtick

As for Kevin - Fry his ass!

1 week later
#14368 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Amazing that we (Me included) were so anxious to send money to him...hindsight 20/20 but I'm sure the signs were there.

If you were from Michigan and saw him you wouldn't have...the problem with the digital age.

#14370 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

a few of the more respected MI pinheads gave him money.

haha...yeah they might be respected in Wisconson.

#14377 7 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

I still believe that had they had that license, 250 people would have eventually got their machines.

So you're still living in denial

#14381 7 years ago

Boooo! C'mon Keith we deserve to hear when they lock his ass up!

#14384 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

That means no audio, right?

screw audio, the judge tells Keith if they have it at the courthouse he can lock Kevin's ass in jail right then

#14415 7 years ago
Quoted from Superchicken:

That is probably the last place on the planet Kevin wants to be. He doesn't show and he gets a go to jail card and fraud charges.

Judge basically said he was going to throw Kevin in jail if they had it at the courthouse.

1 week later
#14577 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I kind of think the window of opportunity for interest in a EoD machine may have passed.

I honestly don't think there was ever much of one.

#14583 7 years ago

That was the way they were going to clean up Predator's horrible layout, go 180 degrees.

#14628 7 years ago

Uff good lord. "Predator" and "Side Toppers" truly deserve to be together

#14636 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Nice accouterments!

ADORNMENTS!!!!

#14640 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Everybody looking forward to St. Patrick's Day tomorrow?

I'd be looking more forward to it if it were in a courthouse and we got to hear Kevin thank the Baliffs for their utmost respect as they cuffed & stuffed him.

#14699 7 years ago

Could have already been locked up on Friday

#14701 7 years ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

wishful thinking I am afraid...I think we would have gotten a post from Keith indicating such good news...but never hurts to hope...

No I meant if they had the meeting in court instead of the office he could have been escorted in his new cell.

#14737 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

...accoutrements, ...

ADORNMENTS!!!

1 week later
#14835 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Probably because this legal battle is dragging on forever and Keith needs to get some cash flowing somehow...

poor guy...I hope he makes it through these tough times

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-car-club?tq&tu=keithinmi#post-3602749

#14838 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Keith N is involved in the Predator case, not the JPOP case. And he's posted several games for sale as of late..

Yes this was all cleared up hours ago.

#14850 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

It's an investment. I swear

Baby I'd invest if I could!

#14854 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

...or your wife doesn't read this thread....

She's out driving the Lambo Ted

1 week later
#15030 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Fleeing the state can't be too far away now.

Yeah everyone better be looking in the Ohio/PA area in Amish communities.

Or Pirate Communities.

#15057 7 years ago

Used monies to pay "heating & cooling & Plumbers..."

And you want to build hundreds of pinball machines

2 weeks later
#15254 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Ask and you shall receive!

Boy thanks but I didn't make it past the judge saying she could answer Keith orally.

#15260 6 years ago

Gotta admit I was on the fence aboot buying one but now that i know the very same basement they are built in is prone to 3 feet of water every time it rains; I'm out.

#15418 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

All legal speak aside....the Kulek's are f*cked!

Well maybe onky one of them... I hear the lead seperate lives

#15435 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

We're these returns Married filing jointly or Married filing separately?

How many times must she tell you...THEY LED SEPARATE LIVES!

#15437 6 years ago

I heard they had the place split right down the middle.

Fridge/TV/Accoutrements on one side, Microwave/washing machine/adornments on the other.

#15443 6 years ago

Nice Travish I was thinking Happy Days but same thing.

Quoted from jasonp:

How do you split the pool in the basement?

Michigan law the both most share the water

#15461 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

For those who were speaking about hearsay, here's a clarification.....

blah blah lawyer blah school blah.

Just answer the goddamn question counselor....did she orally answer you or not!

#15481 6 years ago

Did this lawyer really just say he doesn't think anyone would say he mumbles? I can't understand half of what he's saying.

#15487 6 years ago

Oh come on Keith...I thought we all agreed no carguments in 2017

Quoted from Whysnow:

Thx. Can i get a synopsis in laymans terms?

It seems the default judgment was thrown out, but Keith/estate will be paid at least $900.

#15542 6 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I still want to point out how many people defended this clown because he was a "good pinball player", ...The leap of faith people have from "cool pinball players" drives me nuts.

They drive me nuts becasue he is neither a "good" or "cool" pinball player.

#15551 6 years ago

He came in first in the B division at the PAPA World Championships in 1994. So legendary!
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=40

No, I'm pretty sure that's Sr. his dad.

#15564 6 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Now the grandma puts them on the bus everyday.

To be driven to their own home for school?

#15571 6 years ago

Get thee to a nunnery.

#15685 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I thought it was the clients she didnt want disclosed?

Stones is correct on that one.

2 weeks later
#15779 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I saw him perform at Jared's Epic birthday party in Dallas back in 2014;

Ahhh the Chic-Fil-A days...

1 week later
#15836 6 years ago

WEll you guys got to play little detectives for 15 hours so that was at least fun.

#15838 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

And some poor dude trying to sell some camera equipment got harassed because he wears a black wedding ring. Bravo everyone.

"What the heck man I don't know anything about that I'm trying to make rent"
"I don't care about (sic) paying your bills bro we're looking for pinball machines we got ripped off on!"
"Oh that sounds awful...sucks when a respected company pisses people monies away."
"Well it rally wasn't a company..."

1 week later
#15888 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm not expecting anything interesting....

True...alright then, activate out Little Detectives task force to start pounding the keyboard for info!

#15894 6 years ago

Lots of that in this thread

#15928 6 years ago

This is just the Amanda part of the settlement so everyone relax. Once they get to Kevin you may have 1 breadstick with your pizza.

Per Michigan law you of course will be served a side of ranch.

#15932 6 years ago

Yup I've done that once

Edit:... A month for years

#15937 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Must be a pretty crappy home to be worth less than most SUVs are these days.

It's not that bad other than the baseme...er production facility floods every time it rains

#15941 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

What if you want marinara?

Whoa look out everyone Diamond Jim Brady is here for his marinara! No sir, NO.
You may have also have pizza sauce, but you are required to take the ranch unirregardless.

#15994 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

looks like i just unearthed some trolling Kevin Kulek supporters & haters of Keith who is trying to help the pinball community.
sadly 1 of them is in the Dallas, Texas area, Chet. I'll be sure to share you hatred of the pinball community to everyone in Texas & at all the shows. Hell, you're probably the guy who stole the signs from the TPF show this year.
This other clown is a new account, from what I can tell is located in Michigan (how about that). No telling who that is (yet).
Beware of any prapoganda/lies these 2 may spill out there about how great Kevin Kulek is.

Jesus christ get off your bandwagon (Edit:soapbox?) dude. Maybe they down voted you because of this

Quoted from labnip:

wow. suing the attorney who's trying to help the pinball community.
that has next-level douchebag written all over it.
aren't there some unemployed veterans groups or school for the blind children VP'd have more fun suing?

Likening a bunch of pinball geeks that got duped by a goddamn illiterate pirate to Veteran's & blind children is certain(t)ly enough to get a downvote. Now settle down you crazy kids

#15996 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Spooky can make 2 a day and we know that they have 12-15 employees.

Sure sure, but how flooded is their basement when them make them?

#15999 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

feel free to fuck off. also, i don't belong to your religion/cult, so please keep those references to yourself or at least contained within your weekly cult meetings.

You're usually a reasonable person, are you off the meds or just drunk today? What cult would that be? Oh man I can;t wait to hear this one

#16001 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i put it in bold mr profane.
maybe you can join their lawsuit against Keith as well. You "certainly" seem interested in trying to shut people down who speak up about it.

Your paranoia is telling me it's the meds.
I'm not shutting down anyone, I'm offering you another way at looking at something. You think suing a lawyer who is suing you is a horrible crime against the pinball world, I'm guessing it's standard business. Again, you're thinking your monetary loss is comparable to those other things it's just ignorant...in addition to making you look(EDIT: sound) like a raving lunatic.

#16003 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

whatever.
you just sound bored to me and i probably stepped on one of your bro's sensitive little toes today.
how about you focus all that time & energy on criminals.

Anything that isn't awesome audio clips of those dolts in court in this thread is pretty boring. The little detective agency was pretty cool but I think they've disbanded for now.

#16005 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

1. using insulting cult-related profanity.
2. trying to influence situation by telling someone to no longer discuss Keith being sued.
3. insult person by suggesting they are on/off medication.
4. insult person by calling them ignorant.
5. insult person by calling them a raving lunatic.
6. please... show your level-headed and well-informed additional insults. I could not be more entertained by your free-time today.

1. ah I get it now...religion is a cult and me saying "goddamn" puts me in the cult, got it
2. Never did that, certaian(t)ly wouldn't do it in the Predator thread
3. You're a weird dude man...you literally sound like a person off their meds.
4. If by ignorant do you mean illiterate? Are you upset I insulted Kevin in all this?

Quoted from TheLaw:

in addition to making you look(EDIT: sound) like a raving lunatic.

Only said you sounded like one...can't you rea....oh oops don't wanna go back to #4
6. Haha you calling me the hate fiend is a great one...you're foaming from the mouth with your irate picture laden posts for the cab guys and "undercover" members that need to be outed.

Are you in Iceman's pool right now?

#16010 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Where's tigerlaw when you need him?

Tigerlaw is probably working because I know he does not using Veteran's/Police in a disrespectful manner like that; as least in the past he hasn't.

Quoted from labnip:

it is not a comparison.

It's kind of exactly what it is

Quoted from labnip:

...and set to ignored.

Well at least you undrained me

#16076 6 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

KK: "And your honor, if you are actually going to take the time to get on that [Pinside], you better get yourself prepared."
Judge: "Uh, I'm not going to do that."

Shout out?

#16103 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Funny how pinside was ok with the Kulek's when they used it to promote and sell predator, but now it's immoral when it's used to expose their scam...

I don't know...that sounds like a middle truth to me.

#16249 6 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Or just mark your account private / friends only.

Little detective agency would hack that shit toot sweet!

#16268 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

True, but they can sell your kids.....

WOW. So now everyone here has to sue Facebook for the right to sell Kevin's kids?

Playin' hardball now.

#16295 6 years ago

Whoa Meijer in Ill eh? Nice.

#16370 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Instead of calling us names a little humility and acceptance of fault along with an apology from them would go a long way.

No it wouldn't. Well it wouldn't stop people form commenting on their pages anyway.

#16383 6 years ago
Quoted from nate1981s:

why is it if it they were selling drugs all assets would be immediately seized but since it was just outright fraud/theft almost nothing happens.

That's a political answer involving "war on drugs" so let's just leave it at that.

#16392 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Do you real believe there is still cash hidden some place?

Nope.

#16488 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

But when you factor in the part about them scamming the public with the welfare as well I don't think many people will feel sympathetic. Do you?
John

People are always sympathetic to children...unless you're a shitbag.

#16502 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

He did not have any jurisdiction, he just asked if they could be removed if possible.

And they never should have been posted in the first place.

#16512 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Takes 2 seconds to censor the faces of kids out of a photo.

correct, that is my point

#16518 6 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

They sure didn't seem to have a problem allowing the TV station to show the kids on the boat being rescued either.

Sure, news agency or little detective agency, same thing right?

#16525 6 years ago

She needs a little work on those voice overs...sounds a little limp.

#16647 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Kaneda, both percentage-wise and sheer numbers.

Haha TWOCHAINZ!!! Man those posts were just confusing as shit.
TwoChainz 11%
Kenada 39.6 %
Who-Dey 68.2%

#16658 6 years ago

Oh damn Radrog ruled!

#16671 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Anyone local or comfortable with Skype that got ripped off want to do a interview?

Uff...NOT a good idea without planning some shiz first. You might want to pick a level headed, articulate person instead of the "Oh well kids are homeless family deserves it" idiots around here.

EDIT: Oh and try to say "meow" once a minute.

#16677 6 years ago

It's not easy to talk on camera, and maybe even harder Skyping in your own house comfortable to say whatever....and then the editing process can change things a little. I don't think they'll skew what people are saying but they can make you look a little dumberer...hey or smarter i guess.

#16684 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Refer them to this thread at least.

#16732 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Placing blame on those who pre-ordered is ridiculous.

It's a fine line with verbage. Pre-orders of course are not to blame for getting screwed over.
Handing over money to these jackasses is totally their fault however.

#16745 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Remember Cornelius?

Man there are deep ends & then there was that

#16783 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I tend to think his business is already shot in the eyes of most hobbyists.

Only if you're assuming "most hobbyists" are on Pinside, which they are not.

#16786 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

How many hobbyists buy full replacement cabinets?

I don't know, what does that have to do with pinside vs the the entire hobby?

#16788 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

They are the types that are engaged and likely aware of the big stories or not around major vendors.

Hmm...possibly. I don't know how much those people really care though? Some cab guy is getting sued...Ok well can he sell me a high quality cab and the price is right? Whom knows if it really interests them.

#16795 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Kevin/Amanda,

Well obviously not this they lead separate lives.

2 weeks later
#16935 6 years ago

Uff remember when this used to have sweet lawyer action in it slamming this family hard? Now this is the real lawyer garbage.

2 weeks later
#17030 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

... which is the interesting part. How much has been spent in court time and fees to chase what is a few grand at most?

Well yeah that's basically the question of the entire case and last 100+ pages of this thread.

2 weeks later
#17191 6 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

...I hope everyone is made whole or close to it....

Ha that's a pipe dream for sure (crack). The entire point is get what you can and hopefully punish the crook as much as possible.

#17196 6 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

well that seals it. Its officially an 'adult' website with creepy sex cult reference.

It's actually creepier in real life because the cloaks are all camo.

#17198 6 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

...and maybe held in a barn..just a guess

pole barn you got it!

The sad thing is the Predator machines don't get much play with all the goatee clad sex & car talk going on.

#17219 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

... but since clay has bragged about his machine I am guessing he regularly invites his clubhouse friends to come play it....As you note, the game plays like a turd anyway,...

Game has always been shit...no one would want to play it.

#17225 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have to think that there will be someone happy to make some quick cash and also sees the wrong in what he has done so they will be happy to toss him under the bus.

Hey it worked for Kevin and the cabinet guy.

#17232 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

...I would have been fine with him putting one together...and then auctioning it off and the proceeds being split between me and my fellow victims.

Wow...how truly thoughtful of you.

#17265 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

He said on the record he found the parts in a box by his clubhouse? That's not a joke or hyperbole of some kind?

#17283 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

He said on the record he found the parts in a box by his clubhouse? That's not a joke or hyperbole of some kind?

#17294 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nice to see more money being recovered!
Great job by the trustee!

Hey since your on Hilton can you answer this please?

Quoted from TigerLaw:

#17298 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty sure you already know the answer to that. If not, just ask your buddy.

So your standard made up stuff per usual, got it.

#17300 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Another "Undocumented Employee" see following excerpt from the Feb. 14 Complaint against PIORNAK II

Dammmn 24K!

#17311 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

....Clay, his pals, ....

p (resized).jpgp (resized).jpg

#17333 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

It's pretty obvious in this thread who are friends with the Kuleks.

Quoted from Mike_J:

It sure as hell is.

I think what you're actually doing is confusing giving hilton some shit with being kevin's buddy.
I can assure you, you don't have to know Kevin is order to get sick of Hilton.

#17338 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

How about some truthful answers from the active MI crew... "Have you seen or played any Predator pinball games or parts in Clay's possession?"

The problem is, not many people would like to help you because you're such a character. This is the reason why you started peppering all your posts with "for the community" because it takes the taint (ha) off of you specifically.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Heck, the posts were deleted but you tried to claim that Kevin had gone crazy and was in California and about to jump off a crane. It appeared you did this for the sole reason to try and provide additional fodder for the SkitB team in court and their claims of personal attacks on an adult website.

This is the kind of shit that makes people wonder. I mean obviously it was a joke, but you've twisted it into something to help the legal defense of Kevin? Beyond laughable.
I understand you feel a lot of responsibility for shaming people into keeping their monies in this and you're doing everything you can to make up for it, can't blame you there, but not gonna help you either.

#17340 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I have never seen ANY Predator pinball machine in my life...

Lucky you, that thing was a piece of shit.

#17364 6 years ago

Let's say we find Kevin's secret bunker, excuse me, Kevin's secret underwater bunker and find 8 PF & a bunch of plastic parts.
How does the trustee generate monies from these items?

#17366 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Hold an auction.

So you can sell these items that don't have Fox's approval because there are only a few of them or they are not complete or something?

The problem with an auction is of course we're the only ones that would want these items.

#17375 6 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Then it would not be gaining monies for the class it would be punishing the folks that paid money to get the game or its pieces.

Actually it's punshing themselves be receiving less monies having to pay for the leg work to find it.

When the hell is Kevin back in court?

#17377 6 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

Better the lawyers get it than the (alleged) criminals.

#17383 6 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

Secondly, the fact people said they saw it, why would others make that up?

Which people said they saw it? EDIT: We should document that

#17392 6 years ago

If what Hilton said is true...

I don't know any of these people, but seems like an odd thing to make up just to drag someone's name through the mud.

No one knows any of these people but you're already accepting it as a fact because Hilton said so?

Do you not think what Hilton is saying is true? Seems pretty believable to me.

Nothing would make me blindly accept anything Hilton said as the truth. He's got his end goal and he'll do whatever he has to get there.

#17397 6 years ago

Reading comprehension problem? Where do I say it's fact? I said it seems believable to me.

True. I though you inferred it, but don't see it now.

#17459 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

A playfield and some ramps aren't worth losing a bunch of people's respect, in my opinion.

it depends whom those people are

#17466 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

.. what if Clay were to approach the bankruptcy lawyer and offer to pay $15k as reimbursement for the critical Predator playfield and parts received in the dead of the night? ...

haha...predator playfields 15k by October!

4 weeks later
#17522 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

In total seriousness, didn't she say awhile back that she was going to California for Halloween because she was afraid of the holiday?

I don;t *think* that's actually what happened. Just said she needed to get out of Michigan before Halloween?

#17527 6 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

Exact quote from the August 3 court date at the 28:30 mark...

God somtimes the reality is even better than i remember!!

#17533 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I remembered it didn't make much sense to me, its like there is no Halloween in CA?

Shit man, wait till she finds Halloween was filmed in CA!

4 weeks later
#17593 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I'm pretty much losing all interest in this mess at this point. Nothing seems to be happening and Kevin has probably skipped town like his mother by now.

Yeah there's nothing happening in here at all. Doubt it picks up around the holidays either.

1 week later
#17629 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

He had a working game that he took around to shows.....

Working is a relative term

1 week later
#17658 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Is it just me or does writing this off as a "loss" on your taxes seem not right?
John

If it's allowed more power to everyone, little weird for this to be "written off" on the 2017 taxes though?

#17674 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

... or use to buy loads of soda Kevin can resell in vending machines he bought....

Its pop.

#17678 6 years ago
Quoted from Dewey68:

Or is it "Soda Pop"? (Mindblown!)

Quoted from Coyote:

Coke. Color to be determined later.

Soda Pop or Pop is fine.

Soda & Coke are some Dirty South/East coast stuff

EDIT: Did we ever hear if Keith is still on the case?

#17750 6 years ago

What's going on with the 2 counter lawsuits against Keith?

#17759 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I love all of the Micihgan people that are rooting for Kevin

This is the Predator thread version of internet people that say "haters gonna hate."

No one in Michigan likes Kevin.
No one in this thread that I'm aware of, wants Kevin to "win" any case against him.
Kevin ripped everyone off and deserves to pay everyone back with all the money he has now, and makes in the future.
Kevin should go to jail for ripping off thousands of dollars in a failed business that was actually a scam (and not a business really).
Most people in her actually probably don't really know any of the people involved. I can tell you out of everyone mentioned in the lawsuit that I know of; I've spend the most time with Hilton

Victims understandably let their emotions cloud the reality of these facts and think everyone is against them.
I'm just asking aboot the frivolous lawsuits people are countering with against Keith whom hasn't posted here in 7 months.

Wolfmarsh can you look that up on the Pacer thing or whatever?

#17761 6 years ago

We already knew they "lead separate lives" anyway

#17771 6 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

I remember the cabinet-guy's counter suit (alleged defamation, or libel something);
who was raised the other counter suit?

I heard Tim

#17776 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Lol, that is hilarious... what are the details of this counter claim?

No idea.... Can you get somone to look it up with legal access?

1 month later
#17798 6 years ago

guys they've been living separate lives for years...we've been through this

#17818 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sure... we all still remember when you claimed he was on top of a crane and committing suicide just to stir the BS pot...
same shit different day with you

Sure we all remember when it obviously a joke but you somehow thought he was being serious, and very amazingly still do to this day.

#17849 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

It's funny. I quit this thread about 1,800 comments and over 7 months ago.

And that was roughly what? 5,000 posts and 15 months after you never believed the Kevin has a "pot-o-gold" hiding full of cash to pay everyone back?

1 week later
#17865 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm not sure what your meaning is in that comment...

I meant you could logically see that Kevin didn't have a million dollars stashed away like a lot of people in this thread.

#17869 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And that was roughly what? 5,000 posts and 15 months after you never believed the Kevin has a "pot-o-gold" hiding full of cash to pay everyone back?

Translation : "so that was a long time ago. And then even then you didn't think everyone was getting their monies back. "

Makes perfect sense guys! Are you reading my posts in an extremely sarcastic annoyingly nasal Michigan Accent in your head? Cause that can help.

#17923 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The law is great at passing judgements.

Ha...true.

2 months later
#17954 5 years ago

So did we ever find aboot the counter suit to Keith? I heard he lost it but I don't remember seeing proof in here?

Unrelated
"Man accused of embezzling from Pinconning cheese shop takes plea deal"

#17957 5 years ago

Keith stopped posting in thread long long ago. Last time I looked it up I think it was like 18 months...and that was a bit ago.

2 months later
#18023 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Wait no more Detective whysnow; Case dismissed with Prejudice. Zero paid by Paul. ...

What does with Prejudice mean?

#18043 5 years ago

Tough to garner wages of somone that doesn't have any wages.

#18045 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Exactly my point.

Thats been the point of most people that didn't get ripped off and can stand to the side and watch. To the conspiracy theory tilted here that makes us buddies with Kevin, but whatever. I understand completely wanting to take Kevin to the full extent of pound town, but the pie in the sky "let's get all the monies back" is conspiracy theory of its own.

#18047 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:The money is in a sack, under a tree behind the flooded house. There's a map. It will be discovered.

And in the sack is an IOU from the licensing department of Skit-B

#18054 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

He got divorced over this....

Quoted from Stones:

I hope so, or wonder if that's a sham too.......

Guys, they LEAD SEPARATE LIVES!!! Try to keep that memory up.

#18058 5 years ago

He would "garner" wages by working. (A long shot, perhaps.)
His wages could then be "garnished." Two different, non-interchangeable words.

Quoted from davijc02:

Maybe at best they will garner wages?

Read the thread dipshit.
EDIT: DanQverymuch this is

#18060 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Gold jacket...green jacket...who really gives a shit?

DanQverymuch is aboot it.

#18067 5 years ago

I love how when one tries to educate around here...

Whysnow does the educating around here!

#18069 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

So if the cabinet guy was paid $120k and delivered 6 cabinets and was contracted to build 250? Why didn't Kevin take him to court to recover $$$?

Why would Kevin take him to court to get monies so he could lose them in this court case?

2 months later
#18116 5 years ago

Nope and he won't be.

Or "wheels of justice e slowly turning everything is normal etc etc"

#18125 5 years ago

What do you think will end up being the longer con job?

1. Skit B taking deposits for a fake pin and taking all of pinside's monies

2. Keith going to lawyer schoolery for years, starting a case against Kulek, & disappearing after taking all of pinsides monies?

I kid.

#18135 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Well i mean he lost his wife and house didn't he?

The led separate lives before this, and his house was washed away in a flood; nothing to do with this case

1 month later
#18153 5 years ago

Good job galloping ghost.
Although that a Wicked hum on a wired mic... I'd check the connection at the end of the the XLR cable for sure. If that isn't it, make sure to IF you must run audio cables by power cables they only cross as perpendicular as possible.

#18173 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What has happened to Kevin? Is he still routing arcade devices? Was his divorce finalized? Did he get a job? Pay child support? Create a new crowd funding event? Find the middle truth?

I assume like always he's just hanging around routing games...doing not much of anything.

#18175 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Also if you look at the pinside map, it claims 5 private people have this in their collection.

Yeah but isn't that people whom add games to their collection before they have them?

#18201 5 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Yes, the lawyers made out well.

Right, other than the time the lawyers lost to the guys they were suing.

But um yeah....other than that it's great

#18208 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Exempt that lawyer who lost was the trustee... not Keith (who was working on behalf of the trustee). And the trustee is paid by the assets anyway

I'm sure that makes sense to someone.

Paul - cabinet guy ????

I believe he was hammered with lawyers fees, but that's all.

1 month later
#18249 5 years ago

Has Kevin the CONvict been corralled?

Corralled for what exactly?

6 months later
#18290 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

they're basically saying Keith should have known he didn't have a case, but proceeded anyways ...

I think a lot of us did too

1 week later
#18301 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

One of the commentor's says it can barely make it through a game without issues.

That claw mech diverter was a total pos

3 months later
3 months later
1 week later
#18333 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

This is her?!?! 100%?

They lead separate lives anyway.

#18341 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Folks, please just let her be and don't harass her. It's not going to do any good.

In all honesty, she had a lot less of a negative affect on the whole issues then Whysnow & Lawyer Keith.

#18350 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

So, in summary, if I read that right:
We won't be seeing nor hearing from Keith ever again here or in the Pinball industry?

That's been evident for years.

#18367 3 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Is the guy on the lam or in jail yet?

Don't think so

2 weeks later
#18371 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Making claims like this are probably not the smartest idea when talking about a lawyer...

Umm...what's he going to do? Print out Pinside threads and take them too a judge? how did that work for him

"1. Nathanson attached only one exhibit: a 47-page printout of an Internet forum where pinball enthusiasts discussed Kulek's bankruptcy. (ECF No. 3, PageID 139-156)."

#18395 3 years ago

Can you imagine Keith watching fucking LA Law all night downing scotch and sodas preparing for the big showdown, just laughing.
Rolls in the court a little late, dont want to push Bull too hard on the ride, walking in and just slapping down 47 pages of limp pinside on the judge's pussy and yelling "DOMINO MOTHERFUCKER!!!"
☆allegedly☆ (<-- black pyramid )

No...just me? That happens.

260 posts in this topic match your search for posts by TheLaw. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.