Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TOK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1399 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have come to my senses.
You guys are right. I am going to ask for my deposit back now.
LOL

Weren't you willing to bet one of your pins that you were going to have your Predator by the first of this year? Not sure if you're in denial or what, but it seems you should be the one screaming for your machine.

I almost put a deposit on one when I played the prototype (it was either at York or Allentown, the first year they showed it). Love the theme, but thank God I decided to just wait and get one when it was released.

1 month later
#6798 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Sadly, there is a strong current of pussyfication in pinball collectors today.
Pinball was a mob-run, quasi-gambling, dick swinging business for the majority of it's lifetime.
When Bally did Space Invaders, they directly stole the monster from the hit movie Alien (ironically, another Fox property, lol).
image-6.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Stealing IP is what made pinball cool.

I think Bally did get sued Space Invaders. They stopped producing the game (even though a lot were made) and paid Fox a license fee based on the number of machines already sold.

2 years later
#15530 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I finally saw the word accoutrements somewhere other than Pinside:

Thank God they didn't have cow and goat cheese separated and Made Whole Again. That's the one that sends me into an irrational rage.

#15532 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

In no way was John Popadiuk ever running an honest business. You may have bought his lies, but most here have seen through all of it now. He never intended to do what he said he was going to do, even when you were with him. He lied to you and everyone else and in no way is he legitimate even now. He refuses to respond, won't deliver refunds, tried to sell more fake machines to unsuspecting victims. Honestly , I hope you are not leading up to some "JPOP is ok" moment here. He is not. He still has my money and still won't even bother to respond.

Sorry, I just won't stand for people minimizing what John Popadiuk did to me. If that's not what you were doing ... Well it seems like that's what you are doing. A thief is a thief.

The JPop thread is pretty ponderous now, but wasn't there a point where he tried to sell a game after it was already public knowledge the business was in trouble? Taking an order as if nothing is wrong shows a clear intent to defraud and not just a lack of business acumen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TOK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=TOK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.