Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Superchicken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14403 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

So frustrating listening to the audio...how many opportunities is this douche going to get to drag this out. We can already predict he will be a no show on the 17th. I like Keith but I think that was a tactical error not having the 2004 at the courthouse. The immediate threat of jail seems to be the only thing that motivates KK and the judge was all but begging Keith to have it at the court for that reason.

I think having the deposition at the lawyer's office was brilliant. That is probably the last place on the planet Kevin wants to be. He doesn't show and he gets a go to jail card and fraud charges. He'll have an excuse that he didn't feel safe that won't float.

#14407 7 years ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

It's always easy to second guess and apologies to Keith for doing so.. I disagree with the above. As someone earlier mentioned the hearing should be in a courtroom. You are wasting another two weeks and at least if it's in a courtroom, the no show or uncooperative behaviour can be dealt with expeditiously by a somewhat sympathetic judge. Maybe there are other tactical reasons that I am not seeing but to this armchair league beagle, it feels like an odd decision.

The end game here is to not allow Kevin's debts to be discharged. I believe Kevin is well on his way to doing just that. Keith is just helping him sink his own ship.

#14408 7 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

How much jail time could he get for fraud and other charges?

Jail time is just the icing on the cake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_discharge

"A discharge of debts is granted to debtors but can be denied or revoked by the court based on certain misconduct of debtors, including fraudulent actions or failure of a debtor to disclose all assets during a bankruptcy case."

#14412 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Kevin signed a Stipulation, drafted by the Office of the US Trustee, waiving his right to have the debt discharged over a month ago...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/270#post-3566708
Th judge issued an order denying a discharge shortly thereafter.

Oh wow. Off to jail it is then. Maybe he wants a break from the wife.

3 months later
#16555 6 years ago

New comment on the news station web page. I was thinking all the Haters would like to better understand the flood victims' current plight:

http://www.wnem.com/story/35782528/family-loses-everything-in-historic-flood

"Haters-
Listen!!!!! I have known this family on a personal basis for MANY years. They are NOT, I repeat NOT the negative things you misinformed MOB claim they are. They are normal people who have normal lives. The case in which you cry about is a crock of sh!t!!!
The lawsuit that was almost THREE years ago is over a TTTTOOOOYYYYYYYYYY and damn TOY you insensitive mongers!
You are saying awful things- things that heartless people say. Is that what kind of human you are???? What the he!l is wrong with you!!!??? You should be ashamed of yourselves. YOU dont know this family in anyway shape or form. You are boo-hooing over a toy you lost???? You cant be serious!!!!
You need to STOP!!!! IMMEDIATELY.
This family is in dire need! You are out here complaining and bashing them while they are struggling through the hardest thing that has ever happened to them. They didnt deserve this! No one does! Not even you as you spew hatred!
I know it is a difficut concept to grasp but GROW UP!!!! Attempting to sabbotage this family and making them appear horrid over a lawsuit over a childs toy from 3 years ago only makes YOU look like an azzhat!!!!!
I plead that your hunt to hurt comes to an end! I pray that YOUR family or friends NEVER have to endure this SERIOUS situation and i KNOW that in the event they ever do.... THIS family would never be as cruel as you all are being. You truly should be ashamed of yourselves! Truly
Thank you, Melissa"

#16567 6 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I'm suggesting that pinside is not the place for derogatory and vindictive action and to take it someplace else, so that the damage and seeds of that negative action can sew its reward someplace else.

Well Pinside is the forum in which Predator was marketed and promoted. I think there is clearly a reason for the "angry mob with pitch forks."

#16634 6 years ago

Thank you.

#16642 6 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

A poor family lost their home and possessions.
A bunch of gamblers lost out on a unnecessary toy.
The lack of perspective highlights how petty and vindictive adult children who've had their toys taken from them, can be.

Melissa? Is that you? It may too late to add the to the end of the post.

2 months later
#17428 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

I got to see it and document it during that period. As a museum curator and administrator, custom games are pretty cool and i like to check them out and document them. Little did i know it was going to be such a hot potato. I wasn't following the thing at the time and didn't know all the back story until after i got to see it and later google it.

I'm thinking you were thinking "Hey, another King Kong!" Then you realized there is an angry mob with pitch forks and torches associated with this game. Who knows, maybe in 20 years HEP will be restoring Predator for some wealthy collector.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Superchicken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=Superchicken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.