Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SunKing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#459 9 years ago

I posted this in the other thread - think it might be relevant here also:

DISCLAIMER: I have not pre-ordered 'this game'. That being said, I find this whole situation very interesting, and enjoy following the drama.

My take on this is that the truth lies somewhere in the middle. The elephant in the room is why SkitB cannot mention Predator in public. My guess (and that's all it is) is that this is a licensing restriction. That SkitB paid as little as possible for licensing, and one of the restrictions placed on them was 'no public advertising'. Since Predator was sold out (or near so) maybe SkitB figured that was OK. But then the license holder came and asked them to cleanse the 'net of all mention of Predator pin...and that's what they did - but yet they still retain the rights to build the machines. ...and here we are.

....or I could be wrong.

3 months later
#2415 9 years ago

#2555 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

This situation is of my own doing.

Quoted for truth.

#3410 9 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

Yup I am the guy who will knock a fool out for grabbing his girls butt and start a whole bar fight.

God I hate guys like you. Sometimes, my wife likes me to grab her ass in a bar. No kidding, this has happened to me - then I had to deal with some meat head who thought it was his business. ...

#5832 9 years ago

Aurich.

I almost started a new thread...but saw that I could be blowing my controversial drunk thoughts out of proportion.

A few disclaimers I'd like to say before stating my argument:

Over time I, like many, have come to respect Aurich - his posts are eloquent and usually represent my position. I *LOVE* his artwork, and proudly display his Helen and ST translights. ...and therein lies my conundrum.

Those works..IMHO.. border on copyright infringement. ...hmmm...

Aurich never lied. He admitted as much. I knew what I was buying. I'm glad to have them.

But was a pattern set? A precedent?

Do other mods and projects do the same? I'm not going to defend Keven (have no stake in the game - detest lairs).

But I'm guessing in the beginning Kevin just vastly underestimated the level of copyright infringement he was doing. Fair use. He wasn't starting off being malicious. Things snowballed. He's swimming on a sea of grey area. ...so he tells everyone everything is OK and does his best to build those damn 'games'.

...think about it.

EDIT: But at the point he knew - and lied. That's where he went off the deep end...deserves what is coming to him.

#5855 9 years ago
Quoted from HunchbackHodler:

That's like saying a beer is a gateway drug to heroin. Don't forget the part where Kevin collected a million dollars of other people's money.

I wasn't trying to compare the two, as they are completely different. What I was (poorly, and drunkardly) trying to say last night is that I don't believe Kevin set out to scam Pinsiders out of there money - originally. My opinion (and it's only that), is the he had good intentions from the start and perhaps believed he could make 250 pins under 'fair use', or that nobody would care if he didn't get an official license.

Yes, that was a very stupid assumption, especially for a true business. And at the point Keven *knew* he had license issues and decided to lie ...that's when it crosses over to 'scam' territory. But I doubt he started all this with malicious intent.

3 months later
#9410 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

People should watch when they open their mouths.

Go Get 'em Keith~!

1 month later
#9451 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Something is incredibly wrong with someone ending up dead, due to not signaling when changing lanes, and having done nothing else of a criminal nature.

This is so off topic it's silly, but let me say a couple things in response.

This woman hung herself. That's why she's dead. To the best of my knowledge, that is not in dispute. Did you see the arresting video? She also refused to do as asked, and subsequently verbally and physically abused the officer. That is why she was arrested, not the bad lane change. Yes, we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

#9465 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The cop - for absolutely no reason at all - picked a fight with her when the traffic stop was already basically over.

A traffic stop is not over until you are told you are free to go. The officer was well within the law asking her to put out her cigarette and get out of the car. She refused, and began to argue with the officer. I watched the video, and IMHO she was the one who picked a fight.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That's what started the chain of events that lead to her death.

By this logic, getting out of bed that morning started the chain of events. No, what led to her death was when she wrapped that garbage bag around her neck and hung herself.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It was completely unprofessional and never should have happened, which is why he was "placed on administrative duties for failing to follow proper traffic stop procedures."

OK, I'll concede this point. Perhaps the stop was somewhat unprofessional, could have gone better and warranted some administrative action. However, you don't refuse when an officer asks you to get out of your car. And you certainly don't start calling him "a F*cking pussy" and get into a shoving match. That's never going to end well.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The idea that she "verbally and physically abused the officer" is absolutely ridiculous.

No it's not. I watched the body cam video. Did you?

#9475 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Way more stupidity from alcohol than pot.

Quoted for truth.

#9523 8 years ago

USA-Today-speed-limit-map.pngUSA-Today-speed-limit-map.png
keepright.pngkeepright.png

Oh yeah, and Kevin Kulek is a thief and a liar~!

1 week later
#9556 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Had a nice long talk with keith today(the lawyer) Things are looking really good.

I can't give this enough thumbs up.

11 months later
#11696 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

What, the innocent kids don't matter?

In all honesty, I think it's BETTER that his kids see and experience the outcome of his fraud. Perhaps they will learn a lesson (admittedly, the hard way) that lying and stealing isn't the best way to get ahead in this world.

7 months later
#14960 7 years ago

I'm glad I'm drinking tonight.

2 months later
#15901 6 years ago

Good news indeed. Now, what happened to the written response mama Kulek was supposed to submit regarding the RV, etc?

#15905 6 years ago

It's all there in the document guys....

6. Defendant has offered, pursuant to the attached stipulation and proposed
order, to:
a. Provide to the Trustee, a commitment lender to loan the $30,000.00 on or
before July 9, 2017;
b. Provide the settlement of $30,000.00 to the Estate within thirty days of
receiving a commitment letter;
Stipulate to the entry of a Judgment against Defendant in the amount of
$30,000.00, which represents a partial resolution of the instant adversary
proceeding, which may be entered should Defendant not obtain the
requisite commitment to lend, or be able to provide the funds within thirty
days of receiving the commitment to lend.

#15906 6 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

after lawyer fees, we each might get to buy a large pizza with a few toppings for our $5k

Which is more than you would have received had no legal action been taken. Also, the Kulek theives would have gotten off scott-free. Would that have been better?

11 months later
#17987 5 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Got that judgment.

Hang in there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SunKing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=SunKing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.