Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RyanStl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 9 years ago

This is funny. Just moved the fight to a new home.

5 months later
#7982 9 years ago

Now both sides have council this thread is getting quiet. Can the boobs come back?

#8082 8 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

It's 'counsel.' Goddamned Learning By Phonics!!!!

Wow, didn't expect to get called out for that. Manor gets me every time.

4 months later
#9522 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I think we can all agree that Missouri is terrible.

I can't support this statement from a Jayhawk.

10 months later
#11225 7 years ago

HappyDayz is PinChili.

what_(resized).jpgwhat_(resized).jpg

Okay, that makes a lot of sense.

5 months later
#12136 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That would be serious malpractice for her attorneys here in Louisiana. Might be disbarment level.
Just dumping her when she ran out of money is a problem for criminal defense lawyers here and its even worse if they didn't make the settlement applicable to all counties/parishes (I understand they have no power to stop the Feds from coming after someone but one county can stop other same states counties from trying someone for the same thing...).

Sounds like justice.

#12190 7 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Man, I get paranoid when my vehicle plates are about to expire. Can't imagine how much this type of thing would weigh on my conscious...

Funny you say that. I got mine in on the last day, but didn't get my wife's in time. Two weeks after expiration I come home and tell her she is no longer riding dirty. She had no idea what I was talking about.

Well it looks like events are moving in the right direction regarding this saga.

2 weeks later
#12725 7 years ago

So, what happens? The "proto-type" goes to who? Do you split it up with axes, auction it and split the money? Who does the game go to then and money?

Sorry, these are hard questions because I don't know what the intended outcome people are looking for. Bonfire?

1 month later
#14351 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I had one of my student research assistants type up this up (for posterity, the benefit of those who don't want to listen to the whole 40 minute audio-file, because next semester I plan to base a legal research homework exercise on the Kulek bankruptcy filings, and since I am legally deaf and rely on captions for tv shows, etc.).

Good motivation for the student to keep with their studies or else they'll end up like Mr. Kulek.

3 weeks later
#14757 7 years ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

Those idiots in Michigan should have been shot....trying to provoke the police into a response....I hope they spend some time in jail....

You may not like it, but those two had a constitutional right to be there. They broke no laws as open carry is allowed in public places. The cameraman should have complied like the guy open carrying, but really he clearly stated his case. Once again, open carry may scare people in this day an age, but it is legal in many places. Get over it.

#14773 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

BULLSHIT. You cannot walk into a police department brandishing a weapon/rifle. That's not "open carry".

This will be my last post on this subject. My views on this stuff have been changing lately. I would have totally agreed last year that these ass clowns deserved their treatment. However, there is a constitutional right to carry and a big movement to ban guns because of how they look. Also, non-rural people that aren't used to seeing such overreact. Imagine the same scenario in rural town X and the guys had cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and was carrying a shotgun on his back. The good old boys wouldn't blink. These people are challenging culture in today's state.

I know the police are super amped as well. Ferguson is not only a place, but a term now. Those Ferguson cops kept their cool despite horrible circumstances. The police in this video could have acted better. The guy with the gun immediately complied to commands and laid down. The other guy had a right to film in a public place and shouldn't have been treated as such.

What it comes down to is the reaction of these cops shed them in the wrong light. It could have been handled way better. Especially those in the back you know were just getting entertainment from a boring day and this was their one chance to pull their sidearm out.

1 week later
#14842 7 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Nice machine, but I think it needs a few more adornments.

Don't you mean accoutrements

3 weeks later
#15324 6 years ago

Listing to Mrs. Kulek represent herself was amazing. I am no lawyer, but have been through depositions, work related and I'm wife number 2, so I know how they go. I kept thinking how many times would good representation have stopped the line of talk. Her having free reign to talk really brought things to light. Hopefully, there will be time to hear what the judge really thinks of the Kuleks when he is free to give a speech at the end. It would nice to see him go Judge Judy on them.

#15460 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Water was up to ribcage in living room and you guys keep talking about water in the basement. ???
Sounds like she is definitely trying to devalue the property. Which is silly as if(when) they give it up, the more it's worth the more the debt can be resolved.

Ha, do you trust the Kulek's to give an honest disclosure when selling? Never mind, it will go to the bank and like others have stated minus the copper.

1 month later
#16432 6 years ago

No wonder the house was so cheap. The house was worth what the Kevin or his wife paid then and now. The flooding appears to be regular and the house price adjusted for such. When you buy a house with cash, it doesn't matter what insurance you have because it is not required by a bank. I doubt a bank will mortgage this type of property with the regular history of flooding. Bad house purchases should not affect the trustee's ability to recover funds.

#16539 6 years ago

Unless this is a flash flood, there is no excuse for needing emergency rescue. Floods are very predictable and often take days or more to peak. Just think how much money was spent on the emergency rescue because they didn't take warnings seriously.

#16543 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Come on dude... you are connected to the internet.. at least try to find out before insinuating such things without any basis. http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/06/what_we_know_so_far_about_the.html
It rained 7inches overnight! After other rain... and kept raining.

Thanks, your link confirmed, there was warning to get out. Now that you pointed out my laziness below is the hydrograph. The river peaked Saturday after the Thursday storm. The hydrograph is incomplete because I can't figure out how to get historical ones from NOAA, but the predictions are usually very close to what actually gets read from the gauges. That's because floods are very predictable when the rain is gauged, unlike tornados or earthquakes that are sudden events. The one thing I don't know is the elevation of their basement ceiling.

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 1.08.46 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-07-01 at 1.08.46 AM (resized).png

#16629 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

What you expected them to pick up everything and move the house? They could have been trapped long before the peak of the flood anyways so that data proves nothing. They probably got out after realizing the incident was going to be a longer event and when the water kept rising.
People get flooded all the time without fear of physical harm... that's why people don't flee flood warnings. It's when the flood turns to historic levels or long term stranding that people needed to get out ahead.... and often they just wait too long and can't drive out.
In the grand scheme - proactive action would have changed little... saving their cars would probably been the biggest thing

No you don't move the house, but you take the warnings, remove your family, and as much valuables as possible before the crest (like perhaps a travel trailer). Then leading up to the crest comes sandbagging if you can. Some can't sandbag, which was very likely the case with the Kuleks, but at least you get out before having to call an emergency rescue. Those that get caught in historic floods are likely those that don't listen to good advice. The grandma saying, "Don't think you can beat this." clues me they had warning, but stayed the course to a disastrous end. Sound familiar.

4 months later
#17595 6 years ago

Bumping with no news is dumb. It's not a for sale ad.

3 weeks later
#17737 6 years ago

I suppose Cola or Pop means no news rambling.

3 years later
#18452 2 years ago
Quoted from Gamemodder:

Ok. I wanted to ask him if I could have some resources from predator because I want to give it a second chance on...wait for it...visual pinball x! So if people don’t like it...hey it’s free.
And I probably wouldn’t get a copyright claim or anything...I would hope.

#18463 2 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

You have to be a level 50 plus battle mage and say the summoning incantation at 12 past midnight. Then he’ll appear.
Seriously, though…did he intend to deceive or was he just grossly incompetent? I never understood that part.

No, that will only summon his wife. You need to draw a treasure map and incant in pirate slang to get Kevin.

1 year later
#18482 8 months ago

Wow, this is a blast from the past.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RyanStl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=RyanStl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.