Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider QuickSilverShelby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2190 9 years ago

I saw there were 96 new posts on this thread when I opened Pinside this morning. I figured there was a bunch of new Predator information. There was nothing but boob shots and girls. What a nice tun of events, I may now nominate this for thread of the year

QSS

1 month later
#7381 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I need help from the community. I have contacted two attorneys here and neither one wanted to help, even with a $2,500 retainer offered up front. It was clear there is more money than that as well. 2500, 5000, 10,000 , I dont care.
Some guys think they need to be licensed in MI to quarter back this case, which is just incorrect. You need to be able to HIRE an attorney to work for you in MI. That's all. I have had much better success hiring attorneys to be in charge of other attorneys, like is needed in this case.
I hire an attorney, from Louisiana let's say. Someone who totally understands the case and the issues. I pay that attorney thousands to start and that attorney hires a firm in MI to actually do the grunt work on the ground in MI. That prevents the whole miscommunication and "we know better than our client" attitude and gives the case a natural quarterback with attorney to attorney follow up. There really is no other way to operate if you are nationwide. You just can't find an attorney in my neck of the woods that is licensed in all 50 states.
I have several attorneys here in Arkansas that I could use, but it would be an uphill battle explaining all this to them. I want a pinball lawyer if possible - all this is going to be is sending letters and phone calls, I will bet $50.
So what I need from Pinside. all of you, is a recommendation for an attorney. A michigan attorney would be optimal, but as I described totally not necessary. What would be even better would be if a lawyer here on Pinside would step up to help me. I really need it. Not a joke.
If you are a lawyer reading this - if you can hire a lawyer to work for you in Michigan, you could do it. What matters to me is not where you are licensed, but that you care about this case and seeing a resolution. WHICH I WILL PAY FOR - no pro bono save the pinball world crap. I run a big company - if you take this case you can have access to the whole corporate staff to do your bidding.
So fellow pinheads...Please help me.
ps - if you are an experienced attorney and a pinhead reading this, please don't just sit on the sidelines, I need your help so I don't get screwed by an attorney to add to the shitstorm of Kevin Kulek.

Good luck in your search and for the satisfaction of all of Pinside, please pin this guy to the wall.

QSS

#7684 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Kevin needs to put this patch on his shirts.

images.jpeg

Maybe Kevin Kulek could wear his badge.......
ahole.jpegahole.jpeg

right next to the spot that he keeps his watch......
awatch.jpgawatch.jpg
up his ass.

Probably will be lots of time to hide things in prison

QSS

1 month later
#8537 8 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

- post content removed -

You know, I don't condone this statement and violence is not the way. There is way too much of that going on in the world. Having said that, I totally get why BoozeMarlin makes this statement. I feel the anger towards this scumbag,...... we all do. It's hard to keep the anger contained when Kevin has been such an asshole.

The big problem Kevin has is that not everyone in the world keeps it in check all the time. There are loose cannons in the world and one day one of those loose cannons may come a calling. Kevin has made 250 enemies, it only takes one of the enemies to let loose.

Kevin......dude, if your reading this, sell your house, sell your car, go and get two jobs, sell a damn kidney!!!! If you ever want to get out from this and live a life free of paranoia, you have to repay every person, fully and completely.

Jeez man, you're in deep.

QSS

3 months later
#9549 8 years ago

Dam Son........ I don't get it. Please explain.

QSS

4 weeks later
#9978 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

One of the keys is not letting any little thing go. Ever. For any reason. Each lead must be followed to its conclusion. Keith is doing an excellent job of going down the rabbit hole with not only Kevin kulek , but also his family , his partners , and people who got paid as they may also be held liable. A good day indeed. Mr kulek was not careful hiding his financial tracks...honestly - does that surprise anyone ?

I believe a man once said "stupid is as stupid does".

QSS

4 months later
#10332 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I went to court last May. Hey Kevin, if you're reading, interest is still accruing on the debt! I'll be going back to MI when it's convenient for me and I'll drag your ass back there again.
Oh, statute of limitations is 6 years, and can be renewed/extended.

ya man.

QSS

6 months later
#11797 7 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Let him drag it out. The longer it takes, the more damage he's doing to his health. Like a cancerous tumor gnawing away. This is what dishonesty, lies and thievery will bring you.
Still going to chase him for what he owes me. However long it takes because i can still sleep at night.

Kick his ass!

QSS

2 months later
#11982 7 years ago

Oh sweet, it's time for Keith to snap on that robber glove and search deeper into Kevin's activities.

QSS

Kevin Kulic (resized).jpegKevin Kulic (resized).jpeg

#11986 7 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Oh sweet, it's time for Keith to snap on that robber glove and search deeper into Kevin's activities.
QSS

Bend over Kevin, Keith would like to ass you a few questions.

QSS

2 weeks later
#12017 7 years ago

If Kevin doesn't show his slimy face doesn't that put him in Contempt of Court under Point #5 "willfully and purposely ignored and refused to obey an order of the court"?

Can this lead to an arrest warrant?

QSS

#12033 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Remember.. the #5 as you quote is the claim of the lawyer, not the conclusion of the court. It's up to the judge to decide that and take action if any. Should be interesting to see what the Judge does to compel Kevin. Sounds like they are looking for a court order to force him to appear for the dec date.. I thought they had that last time, but not going back to dig through the doc.

Well hopefully it's just a matter of time before the judge does find him in contempt.

Quoted from playernumber4:

It does not matter if he does. The local police departments will not hold a prisoner on a civil warrant even if they find him on the road and are notified of it via the LEIN system. They will remind him of the warrant and send him on his way. The only civil warrants they hold anyone one are non payment of child support. They have been to low on manpower for years to hold anyone on civil warrants.

Bummer!

QSS

3 weeks later
#12201 7 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Nope. Literally just took the footage and uploaded it to youtube. I didn't even edit it. It was just raw camera footage with the tagline of "Man breaks into my house, steals precious belongings."
In hindsight, you're right. It wasn't questionable or a low blow at all. When the police department called me to take it down though, they made it sound like I was breaking some type of law or something, so that's always how I felt about it afterwards.

Maybe you should post it to Youtube again? You know...... as a service to society.

QSS

#12254 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

......He plays the dumbass card to the cops and judge and whoever.......

Except he doesn't need to play that card cause the deck is stacked with "dumbass" in his favor and every card he flips up comes up DUMBASS.

QSS

#12424 7 years ago

I feel so sorry for those kids. One day they'll realize their dad is a major looser/douche. Those kids don't deserve such an idiot for a dad...... nobody does.

QSS

#12540 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

To Keith.....We dont know each other, Im not on your list.
But personally, Thank you!
Your work has been astute and generous.
Pinheads should be glad that they retained you!

F#ck ya!!!! I hardily agree with the little chain smoking baby!!!!

QSS

2 weeks later
#13089 7 years ago

That was awesome. Dipshit (Kevin) paints himself into a corner with now way out. He has no documents and he's probably not going to show OR he does actually show and tries to feed the judge another bunch of bullshit. My dog ate the documents, my wife lost the documents, my lawyer is incompetent and that's why Mr. Nathenson has no documents, Mr. Nathenson is the boogie man and I don't like the boogie man........the boogie man is bad.

I think the judge knows exactly what's going on and and he gave dipshit Kevin just enough rope to hang himself. In a few days the US Marshall's will return and deliver his dumb ass back to the court. God may have mercy on his soul but I bet the judge will not.

Way to go Kevin, not only did you f#ck over allot of good people in this hobby but you're f#cking over your innocent kids with your incompetence and your idiotic actions and lies. Live with that you piece of sh!t.

QSS

1 week later
#13716 7 years ago

February 17th can't get here fast enough.

QSS

1 week later
#13921 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I know the first court recording was worth wayyyy more than $10 in entertainment value

Quoted from jlm33:

(and to tell the truth, it *is* way more entertaining than $10...

Agreed.

Quoted from Jazman:

I definitely concur that I would pay $10 just for the already provided entertainment.

Jaz

I think crowd funding would be a great idea if it is required to continue this action. I think we should look at it as a "band of pinball brothers" coming together to hammer Kevin and we shouldn't look at it as "entertainment" all thought it is pretty interesting. As much justice/jail time for Kevin would be a worthy project to fund. I would contribute if needed to see this through to a satisfactory conclusion for the pinball community.

Crushing this little shit should primary. The "entertainment" should secondary.

QSS

#13922 7 years ago

If a crowd fund is needed to crush Kevin, let's do it. Then lets crowd fund a Jpoop destruction fund after that.

QSS

4 months later
#15877 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Kim and Hilton: take it - whatever it is - to PM please good sirs. Maybe consider putting each other on ignore if you don't want to do the PM thing. Thanks.

Hallelujah and A-f#ckin-Men.

QSS

2 months later
#17204 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

It's not investing to buy a pin before they are made is it? If i pay someone upfront to build a custom table i'm not investing in that dudes business I'm just buying a product and he needs the money upfront for the materials.

When you go to a Ford or Chevy dealership and order a car to be built to your specifications are you an investor? I think not.

QSS

3 months later
#17671 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looks like someone else made a write off this year...

I'd buy that for a dollar

QSS

predator (resized).jpgpredator (resized).jpg

2 months later
#17872 6 years ago

Probably at least $100 k on stupid. It's amazing how much money just disappears into thin air when you throw stupid in the mix.

QSS

2 years later
#18321 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Those games are loaded with Accoutrements

Well played brotha.

QSS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider QuickSilverShelby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=QuickSilverShelby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.