Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2596 9 years ago

I've been following the Predator threads since I joined Pinside and checking in on the threads never disappoints.

One question though for the people that are in. Do you really think the game is good? Or do you just like the license and think the game will look cool among your other pins? I watched all the gameplay videos when they were posted and the game seemed underwhelming in my opinion.

That said, hope you all either get your games or your money back.

#2745 9 years ago

I've got no skin in this game, but have been following this regularly for over a year now....this is f*cked up. As a pinball fan, I have been anxiously awaiting the day someone posted their unboxing and watching more game play videos and seeing all the mods that would spring up.

Feel bad for everyone involved in this.

#4823 9 years ago

Wasted a bit of work time this morning reading the comments and the articles.

A big problem I have is with all the anonymous story seeding. Why did anonymous have to protect Fox instead of alerting all the pre-owners? How were they beholden to Fox and not pre-owners? Oh, Fox told you to sit tight? Ok, because suddenly Fox is the CIA and you have to listen to them? Fox was only out to protect Fox's interests of course.

Beans should've been spilled once it was learned the license didn't exist.

5 months later
#9666 8 years ago

Isn't the fact that Pinchili owns that dog of a game punishment enough for him? Jeez, the game is total crap, let him keep it.

8 months later
#10575 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

discovery and depositions have provided all sorts of interesting things.
Unfortunatley I cant share anything due to ongoing legal proceedings, but I can say I am having lots of fun with this and have no worries that things will work out in the end.

It's not going to work out in the end. Nobody will get a dime back of their money. Not only was money stolen from you, but now it's costing more money, more time, more aggravation, more stress.

#10581 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

meh, no big deal. I am potted in. What is a couple hundred extra bucks to pay a lawyer when I already have dumped way more on the front end. Hell, I spend more on stupid mods for games and LEDs in the past month.

not really. That is why I spend the money on a lawyer.

opposite for me. I actually smiled when I got the chapter 7 letter in the mail yesterday. It makes me feel good to know that now he and his family will all have to attempt to file because of his lies. More of the money out of his pocket at minimum. I have also enjoyed the entire process of discovery and depositions. It is like a bad movie and I get to be part of the fun.

Whatever floats your boat.

2 months later
#11780 7 years ago

Are you F'ing serious? He lives in a town named Pinconning?

3 months later
#12101 7 years ago

Spelling error on that proposed order. "Contemp"

1 week later
#12277 7 years ago

5 laptops aren't exactly going to cost a total of $5000+. Plenty of laptop deals for $200ish these days, especially around the holidays.

Unless they were Macbooks, I don't see a big deal of kids getting laptops for presents and it's certainly not a slap in anyone's face seeing kids get gifts for Christmas.

#12280 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Easy to say when you've lost nothing to this thief.

Yup, which is why I can think rationally and objective being a 3rd party watching this unfold over the years in this thread.

#12283 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What he's doing doesn't matter, except in this case he's bragging about it on the net

Don't think he's "bragging". Everyone is on social media posting their lives and he just posted a video of his kids opening presents.

#12286 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm not. I know a lot of people who are not doing that.

Well, Kevin and his wife ARE on social media, along with millions of other people. I also don't post on social media other than the occasional FB post, but there's nothing braggadocious about posting a video of kids opening their presents on Christmas. It's just the way of the world for most people now.

And like I said, laptops haven't been a high ticket item in years, so you don't know how much was spent on them.

#12295 7 years ago

This thread has more slapped faces than a 3 Stooges movie.

#12307 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I love when the plane lands and I get a message from the airline app that says "welcome to wherever, post this on facebook?" Maybe I should just tell the thieves my alarm code, key cut numbers etc.

Why would you be friends with thieves in the first place?

#12309 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You have a lot of trust in facebook security...I have no idea why</blockquote

It was a joke son.

#12331 7 years ago

What person or persons snitched on Kevin with regards to him not having the license? Was that ever determined?

#12333 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No.
Nor has it really been discussed much at all, so we should look into it now!

Yeah, I know it was discussed. But I couldn't recall if anyone admitted to it or if it was known who.

#12338 7 years ago

Was just asking if it was known. I guess the answer is no. That's that.

#12351 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Kevin is the POS that broke the law.
How anyone can point at the whistleblowers is beyond me.

When I first joined Pinside, I got caught up reading the Predator thread and came close to buying in. I didn't only because I have never pre-ordered something and decided I wasn't going to start now on a high ticket item. Plus the gameplay video ultimately didn't thrill me in the end.

Had I pre-ordered, I would certainly be pissed at the whistleblowers who ultimately lost my money and any chance of getting the Predator pinball. Who knows what would've happened had no one tipped off Fox? But there would've been a better chance for people to have something to show for their money had they not.

#12354 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Look at Kevin.
Do you honestly think he has the capability to build 250 machines?
I own a very successful business...I don't have the capability to build 250 machines.

When I joined Pinside over 3 years ago, I didn't know anything about Kevin or how much effort it would've taken to build 250 pins. I just saw all the excitement about it in the thread and kind of got caught up in that.

#12355 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The whistleblowers had the money and lost it?

They had a hand in losing any chance the pin would be completed and delivered, certainly. There's no doubt about that because Fox knew nothing about the project until anonymous dropped the dime.

#12358 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Oh, I thought it was because there was no license to begin with and it was just a big con taking advantage of peoples wants for a pinball machine themed after a movie they like.

Just my opinion. And that's ok.

1 month later
#13905 7 years ago

Is the witch asking to stop the witch hunt?

1 month later
#14532 7 years ago

Bunch of comediennes in here.....and all are just as funny as one.

1 week later
#14721 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have $300 cold hard cash for anyone that can provide me the contact info for this 'guy in IL'
I am happy to keep you annonymous and wont drag you in to any proceedings. If you want, then set up a throw away email and send me a message with details. Once I verify the guy is correct, I will paypal gift that account the $300 or however you want to receive the funds (tell me to leave it under a machine at MGC at a specific time and walk away, lol; however you want).

Why would anyone would get involved in this shitstorm for a measly $300?

1 month later
#15357 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Visit Lakewood, NJ.

I fucking hate Lakewood. I lived in NJ up until 11 years ago and I can't stand when I have to drive through Lakewood to get somewhere when I visit. What a scumhole.

1 month later
#16106 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

What?! Did i miss something? Everyone has been vocal and exposing their fraudulent ways....

He meant from their POV.

2 months later
#17099 6 years ago

I just finished listening and I can see the merits of their case. Both sides presented their arguments and in my opinion the other side came out on top. Up to the judge now.

#17123 6 years ago

Big mistake for Keith to come here and pander to crowd in this thread.

3 weeks later
#17437 6 years ago

Since WhysNow was banned from this thread for 5 days, I'm picturing him furiously replying to every message in a Windows Notepad file. Prepare for a FLOOD of his posts in a few days as he copies and pastes all his late replies to the recent posts in here. So funny that he cannot respond to Clay within seconds with some sort of dispute of the facts as he imagines them.

2 months later
#17632 6 years ago

Been following this since the beginning since it began around the time I joined Pinside.

What a boring finale to this shitshow.

2 weeks later
#17710 6 years ago

lol @ drinking soda/pop.

3 years later
#18430 3 years ago

This thread was a favorite of mine a year after I joined Pinside. Couldn't believe guys were spending that kind of money on a pinball machine - let alone a game that some guy claimed to be making in his basement.

"Those fucking pinball forum guys are weird and easily scammed." My first impressions of many pinsiders. Still rings true today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=PoMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.