Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinRebel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9596 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Perhaps his last post did it ?
LTG : )â„¢

Looking back at that thread that's pretty lame if that was the case because I don't understand why he was told to stop discussing something there in the first place and I'd be upset too. But I heard he used some bad language with that moderator and then he was frozen. But that seems pretty lame also if it was done in a PM and not publicly. Pretty extreme.

#9601 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

He was opening threads in the moderator forum too.

What does this mean and why is that bad?

I was only referring to that last thread he posted in that you noted. It just reads like that moderator had an issue with him personally, first.

#9605 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I cannot believe some Pinsider has that machine - and was not even in on the preorder. I hope the lawsuit catches that guy and he had to make restitution to all of us. I intend to forcefully let the lawyer know who he is Monday since now we know. He purchased that machine knowing this situation so I hope he included hiring a lawyer in his purchase estimate - because I assure you he will have to hire a lawyer to defend himself at the very least. Go go pinball legal team - crazy hobby. People will screw everyone in the whole hobby over without a second thought. Makes me sick.

You are seriously misguided here. There is nothing illegal about him owning a prototype game that never went into being manufactured. Nothing. Your anger should only be directed at that Kevin guy.

#9610 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pinchili's name is (edited) in grand blanc, MI
I have been told he currently has the Predator Proto #2 (first production game)
Can someone that knows him please reach out to him and have him contact me ASAP?
thanks in advance

It was never a production game and never will be. It was a prototype that traveled to many shows. I have no idea why that has anything to do with the apparent money that is owed to pre-order people. There is apparently hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting out there somewhere and you are worried where the prototype went? Go find the money before Kevin spends it all at auctions and elsewhere.

#9612 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Not sure I agree with this. It would be one thing if the money he paid was given to the victims, but it wasn't. He basically funded a crook, fully well knowing Kevin was a crook. Am I missing something?

Only that he never handed any money to Kevin and never dealt with Kevin in any way from what I understand. He bought it from someone else. I don't know how long ago the prototype was sold or given away but it may certainly be long before any legal action was started.

#9637 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

How much proof is there that he actually has it?

He responded to me a little bit ago on Facebook. He has it but not under the circumstances that people have said. Apparently someone on here contacted him on Facebook in a very threatening manner to him and his entire family. I'm kind of sickened now how people on here are responding and my part for mentioning I know him.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is correct, it was a straw/camels back thing. I'm a bit shocked he bought the Predator prototype. I'm interested in hearing more....

A little strange that you seem to have just edited your post to remove your comment that you need to unfreeze him and let him respond directly to the accusations and threats here. And it seems a little ironic that his last comments on this site were to discuss the dangers of pre-orders and lack of openness and you basically told him to shut up in that Alien thread that LTG referred to.

Reading back through the comments here, why is there no moderation of the threats and personal attacks on him especially since he cannot respond? Why is this mob mentality allowed to grow? This is disgusting to allow him and his family to be threatened and if you think your occasional comment that Pinside does not condone threats is enough to relieve you of responsibility I think that is sad.

#9638 8 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Just so y'all know. I did read the other thread and I am *very grateful for all the calls, emails, text messages and other forms of communication regarding Mr. Kulek's appearance at the NC pinball show, as well as the appearance of yet another Predator machine sold by Kevin to someone. My Client's suits are moving well and I expect their pace to accelerate after this weekend.
With respect to the sold machines, I have started the appropriate gears turning in the eight-thousand pound gorilla.
Running to North Carolina isn't going to help Mr. Kulek one bit.
I've read about the FBI and U.S. Marshall Service -- they are fantastic at finding people. Hell - they U.S. government found Osama Bin Laden hiding in a safe house.....

As a lawyer, do you believe it is legal to publicly solicit parties to join what could be considered a class action lawsuit in the state of Michigan? To solicit people to provide information on class action litigation? That seems interesting.

#9647 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

What the hell are you talking about? I went quite a ways back in this thread...

Really? Nothing seems threatening to you?

Quoted from rommy:

I cannot believe some Pinsider has that machine - and was not even in on the preorder. I hope the lawsuit catches that guy and he had to make restitution to all of us. I intend to forcefully let the lawyer know who he is Monday since now we know. He purchased that machine knowing this situation so I hope he included hiring a lawyer in his purchase estimate - because I assure you he will have to hire a lawyer to defend himself at the very least.

Quoted from Whysnow:

pinchili's name is Tim Fife in grand blanc, MI
I have been told he currently has the Predator Proto #2 (first production game)
Can someone that knows him please reach out to him and have him contact me ASAP?
If you have his personal email or phone number then please pass it along to me.
*** see below post as he has been located and confirmed he has the Predator game in the picture. Info will be passed along to lawyer and happy to pass along to anyone else in need of it for legal reasons.

Quoted from Mr68:

His name is Tim Fife and he lives in Michigan as do you. And if you ever read some of the crap he posts on Pinside as Pinchili you might understand why some of us don't care that he's been outed.

Quoted from MikeHogue:

If Keith is reading this.........
It might be a good idea to slap a summons on Tim Fife of Michigan.
As far as I'm concerned, Tim has my Predator machine that I fully paid for.

Quoted from rommy:

What a POS. I hope he has to pay minimum up front retainer to a lawyer just to start. He will pay or he will represent himself. He is getting added to the lawsuit. What a dumb move to post pics of this on his part. No denying it now.

Nah. Nothing threatening in your mind about comments like these I guess? From what he said of the FB messages and threats it is much more disgusting. But those messages can be traced back to right here from where the unwarranted anger and hate was allowed to grow.

#9651 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Nice try. I did edit my post about it being time to unfreez him; I didn't realize the extent of his ban and he has not served his sentence yet. I am but one of many mods and have been busy this past week so I'm not fully up to speed on all current events. I never said anything about him coming on here to defend himself; I don't care if he does or does not respond - so you are adding to my statement for some reason I don't understand.
If you have further criticism of the moderation bring it to the moderator feedback section. We spent a lot of time trying to work with chili on his various issues, you will get plenty of attention there as well and we would be happy to continue discussions with you there.

You sure about all that? You are holding yourself out as being in the know (of facts and the law) but you don't even realize that Keith hasn't filed a class action. His cases are public record, look them up then report back on what you find if you like.

Sorry. It just appeared that you were the person who froze his account so it just seems strange that you were not aware of the extent of his ban or whatever it is. I thought you had stated yourself you were interested in hearing the reality of him being in possession of this game. I have now made more posts on this site then I think I have done in 3 or more years on RGP and feel like a fish out of water. But I do feel very bad for this guy because from what I knew of him he was a very good guy and well respected. I still know him on Facebook and I saw his post a little while back showing the game. It didn't even cross my mind that it was something controversial.

I am not a lawyer just another software consultant but I thought it was illegal to solicit folks or encourage them in any way to join a lawsuit like this especially prior to filing. If you are a lawyer then you probably know more?

#9695 8 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

POS Kevin, know you were noticed, then we tracked you, stalked you,
and we took pictures of you..., and were 5 seconds from confronting you,,,
lucky bastard...come back here next month, I DARE YOU..!!

That is a pretty serious threat dude. That's not cool. It's creepy enough you stalked him and took pictures of him from a distance. Are you telling us he wasn't driving a Porsche or even a brand new fancy truck? Maybe I'm missing where it was discussed in the past but how is it that out of 250 pre-orders there are only 15-16 people at this point on a lawsuit with this Keith? I thought the majority of the pre-order people were here on this site? Is it possible the majority of people have gotten their money back now and don't want to brag about it or hurt other people's feelings who haven't gotten their money back yet? I obviously don't know the details of how many people are still looking for their refund but inciting people to confront him in a threatening way does not seem right at all. This crap should stop. Let it work through the legal system.

#9699 8 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

He didn't threaten violence he just said he was close to confronting Kevin and earlier he said he talked his friend out of violence.

He stated "come back here next month, I DARE YOU". That is very threatening. Not sure how you see it otherwise. That's not right.

Quoted from Mr68:

But I still believe that Pinchili will be subpoenaed and have to explain in court the who, what, where, when, how and why.

You can certainly believe whatever you want but you are absolutely out to lunch. You obviously have no understanding of the legal system dude. He did nothing wrong. Anyone here can build 1 or 2 games of any copyrighted material they want. As someone else said there are apparently a half dozen people on this site publicly doing just that! That is fair use of IP and selling the game for the money you put into building it is not illegal either. Mass producing the game and selling it for profit would have been illegal. But they didn't do that. As far as anyone here knows that I can see Kevin has been reimbursing as many people as he can as fast as he can. You have 15-16 left on this lawsuit with this Keith guy. Maybe 6% of the pre-orders?? WTF?

I don't know if Tim will explain or not but my guess is he would absolutely do it if he could.

#9731 8 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Whoa ... sorry, no you cannot build 1 or 2 games using copyrighted material and sell it? ... where on earth did you come up with that interpretation of fair use?

Is there not a difference between selling something for the money you put into it and selling something for profit? I specially stated selling it to recoup his costs. Not for the intention of making profit.

#9734 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Hence the whole song & dance of Skit-B being a "non-profit".
Yes, he literally thought doing that meant he could sell 250 Predator machines under fair use.

Yah, that sounds a little crazy to me too. 250 games goes beyond just creating some fan art or something. But Im really just curious about all the people making custom games right now using copyrighted IP. Can they really never sell those games to recoup costs? Could they even trade those games for something they consider of equal value? Or can it really never change hands technically? I thought as long as they didn't sell it for profit then it was no big deal but I'm definitely not a lawyer.

#9735 8 years ago

And why is nobody going bat sh.t crazy over all the people that create pinball toppers and other mods using copyrighted IP? It's everywhere.

#9751 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Did someone mention Pinrebel has a relationship to Kevin? Beyond that, I find his vocal stance in favor of selling the game coupled with him being new of the scene here perplexing. Not, however, as perplexing as the fascination with all things Predator and Michigan for sale ads. Aren't Kevin And pinchili both from Michigan? I guess pinrebel can't be them since his profile lists Massachusetts.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I spend half my time contracting to Ford in Dearborn Michigan which is where I met Tim some time ago. I have never met Kevin and know little about him myself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinRebel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=PinRebel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.