Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NinJaBooT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#215 9 years ago

YES!!! 145 more to go

#243 9 years ago

Still hoping to see some games ship before the New Year!

1 week later
#373 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Hmmm, if you mean I call bullshit when I see bullshit, I guess you're right....
However, in retrospect SkitB has made JJP look like a model of customer communication!
I get that its easier to attack the messenger, but it doesn't diminish the fact that only a fool would think things are "ok" with Predator....
The fact that pinside was used to perpetrate this farce should be an insult to everyone here. However, I understand that some here would rather everyone keep quiet in the hopes that they will still get their (potentially) unlicensed machine before the truth is known.
Keep denying and attacking the critics.... but Im confident that either:
1. Skit-B is the single worst customer service operation EVER, or
2. There's a run on the bank and they are just stalling everyone, or
3. They f'ed something up seriously with the license, or
4. All of the above
No other scenarios even remotely make sense.

Dude?!?! Really?!?! Why do you constantly repeat the same bull$hit every 3rd post? You've voiced the same opinion like 100 times on this thread and its getting old. We get it, you have nothing better to do than $hit talk on here. You remind me kinda of my 4th oldest sister

#377 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Anyone can make a game without a licence

For personal use yes; but its a different story when you sell them to the public like at a Pinball Expo or on the largest Pinball Forum.

#401 9 years ago

Guys, there have been quite a few pictures of bulk parts shown here on pinside(claw diverters, plastics, hangin dead guy, etc). There are recent pics of cabinets being built as well which means Skit is still shelling out money for parts to get manufactured. I'm sure there is also a huge stack of playfields sitting somewhere getting populated as we speak. The lack of communication(Skit-B's new support email is a joke really) sucks but thats all it is, no communication. Doesn't mean the ship sunk. The communication stopped right around the time EOD was rolled out which wasn't very well received by most pinsider's. I can only assume that because of the negative feedback on game 2 that Kevin has chosen to turn a blind eye to pinside. Its really the only thing that makes sense at this point
The artwork on both the playfield and trans were both mocked and picked apart from the location of the title to the choice of artwork. The name of game 2 was even driven through the mud(maybe rightfully so). Now add insult to injury; most Pred pre owners(including myself) voiced their dismay at Skit rolling out #2 before #1 was even build, delivered, or even delivery dates projected. I gotta say I was a little town off by it but from a business standpoint it makes sense for them to look to a 2nd game to market while the 1st one is in "production". My conspiracy theory is that Kevin has simply got his nose outta joint and chooses not to share on here due to EOD being ill received. Case closed!

#403 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

All this said, I'm confident Skit B will deliver. I would strongly suggest everyone who questions licenses and other smaller details go back to the original thread. When Kev was communicating (2 years ago) he touched on the licenses but clearly stated he could not go deeper based on legal restrictions. It was a very honest dialogue and well written.

+1 What he said ^^^

#503 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

It makes them crazy!"

Worked

#504 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Go ahead and tell us what bugs you about Experts?

Or not

1 week later
#568 9 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Clearly Charlie has superhero type powers.
On a serious note, my favorite word for a long time has been 'balance'. When you think about it, it is the greatest challenge we all face. Finding balance in our lives between all of the demands placed on us (family, work, hobbies, health, etc.). We all have periods of time where things are in balance and all is right with the world, and there are those times when they are not. The more they are out of balance, the higher the stress level, which can then lead to being even more out of balance.
It would seem that Charlie has managed to maintain balance a good percentage of the time (I doubt he has always found balance over the last few years). It seems Kevin has fallen out of balance and is clearly trying to find it again, and I'm sure he will. I'm sure one of the reasons he avoids pinside a lot of the time is that it certainly won't help him find or maintain balance.

image.jpgimage.jpg
3 weeks later
#590 9 years ago

I would like to see an update that shows more than a bunch of parts we already seen a year ago almost?? How about some production updates or maybe even when production is starting?

#591 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It's comical that the "new" website (replacing the last one that was only a year old) still has no Predator on it,

Hey Chicken Little, this has been put to rest already! The licence doesn't allow certain forms of advertising. Get over it

#611 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Prove me wrong then. Who said it? Another Pinsider who was speculating?
If you are too lazy to do it, I'm sure one of the 4 people who gave his post a thumbs up would be happy to step up to the plate and do it for you.
And if someone does, I will apologize profusely, and admit that I'm a big boob!

Im pretty sure its speculation at this point though I sense this is the case. I may have been outta context saying it was confirmed. My bad.

2 weeks later
#658 9 years ago

The updates would be cool if they included some pertinent information like when are games shipping rather than showing a bunch of stuff that was manufactured a year ago. Lets see some playfields populated or pics of an assembly line or something that shows progress because at this point the project doesn't seem any further along than it did last year.

#672 9 years ago

I had to remind myself why I was staying in on this project. The game does look awesome and when I get er home its gonna be a happy day. 10K by xmas.

#695 9 years ago

That was a decent update. Finally showing some progress. One of those playfields is probably Whysnow's. The anticipation must be maddening. Who are the first five going too?

1 week later
#715 9 years ago

I've had a few unanswered emails to Skitbsupport as well as Kevin's email. At least one thing remains consistent with this project, the unwillingness to answer emails. It's terribly unprofessional considering the way things have been handled since the Mission Complete fiasco. At some point you would think they would update customers to when the newest projected production dates are? Maybe they have no idea?

#729 9 years ago

I think they are building them in his kitchen. That's prob why the pics are selective.

#808 9 years ago

Still curious how SkitB is bank rolling EOD?

#810 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Um, hope this answers the question:

I hope my build money isn't funding EOD though it is the only thing that makes sense at the moment.

#847 9 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Way I see it is with most of the Pred money now in, and lets be honest very little happening (so we've see 10 bits of wood in a box that look like playfields, and a bunch of plastics in a kitchen, and the latest playfield photo with coloured pens as inserts!), I doubt there is enough money left in the pot to make 250 machines, pay for staff and develop their next machine. What they been living on for the past year to two?

Enough is enough, it may be a good theme but its a quite basic game and if I have to wait another 2 years whilst hoping they don't go bust, I'd rather try to walk out now with something than nothing when the remainder 249 realise the project has gone south!

Kevin doesn't need to respond to any emails. He already has the money and prob spent a lot of it. Good luck to anyone trying to get a refund at this point.

#852 9 years ago

I can't believe they havnt shipped a game yet?? What's the hold up?

#853 9 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

I've stayed out of this for the most part, but what I don't get at all at this point is what are they actually doing? Like physically, what is Kevin and SkitB doing day to day? Building machines? Painting stuff? Wiring? Waiting for parts? Drinking Coffee? Working a dayjob?

I'm very curious as well. I would like to live off Pred money too for a couple of years. Shouldn't they build some games first before they spend any profits?

#1020 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Aurich to design it

Right after the JM alt translite

#1074 9 years ago

I think the next update will be the "one".

#1200 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

responsibility for that money...

Is it possible Kevin is being responsible by not shipping games until whatever issues are resolved? It would be somewhat reckless to ship games if there are underlying issues with licensing. I too was getting impatient with things and expressed this to Kevin via email about a month ago and he offered me my money back if I was no longer interested in staying in. He mentioned a few hurdles he's had to overcome that have slowed things down and I was satisfied enough with his explanation to decide to stay in. Hopefully he decides to communicate a little more with buyers to instil some confidence.

#1206 9 years ago

Your the one trying "hard" to defame this project along with a bunch of other lemmings that have nothing better to do than spend countless hours talking trash about something that really has nothing to do with them. All you haters have expressed no interest in Predator or EOD so why come back to this thread and continuously spew verbal diarrhoea? Try going for a walk or something. It might do you good

Lemmings=Trolls

#1208 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

In that case you cook the books and make it look like you shipped nothing. Deliver the product the customer paid for on the down low. THAT is what you do.

You must have taken Business 101 at the community college............

#1213 9 years ago

lol I'm just saying customers first. You make shit happen for them. Refund everyone else you can't ship machines for. If you are going down take care of everyone you can. That is what I'm saying

lol I'm just saying customers first. You make shit happen for them. Refund everyone else you can't ship machines for. If you are going down take care of everyone you can. That is what I'm saying

I completely agree with this. Call me optimistic but I don't think the ship is sinking at this point. Down the road......who knows but I do think Kevin is going to work things out.

#1215 9 years ago

Did you hear this from your 12 year old?

#1221 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I hear yolo one more time I may go postal.

YOLO

#1224 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

No Xbox for a week.

Whats an Xbox?

#1229 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

Your previous girlfriend

Shots Fired!!!!!

#1233 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

Your previous girlfriend.

2 weeks later
#2290 9 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Great, another pside thread turned to off topic and sexism banter.

The natives are restless

#2291 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Sure. Talking about wedding anniversary celebration is sexism banter
24th wedding anniversary for me.

There's only 4 posts that pertain to weddings/anniversaries. lol

#2531 9 years ago

Still in!

4 weeks later
#7560 9 years ago

What I find troubling is that not one single vender(Fast, Virtual Pin, The dude that made the plastics) asked for a copy of the licence agreement before they took on the project? How unprofessional are these guys to take on a project without confirming there is a proper licence in place before replicating licenced material?? I would say that everyone involved with the production of this project dropped the ball. I never thought business owners would be so unprofessional.

1 month later
#8853 8 years ago

Can someone please forward me Kevin's lawyers contact info.
Thanks.

#9060 8 years ago

I still think it is incredibly amateurish to enter into a contract with someone to build a "licensed" product without securing proof of licence first. If VP took on the project on Kevins word that he had a licence then he needs to brush up on his business practice. If I was taking on a project like this I would require a copy of the licence agreement so I don't get sued for making a licensed product without a license. If VP really went out their way to secure material, man power, training, facilities, and equipment without ensuring things are properly in order first then I question his professionalism. I'm building 250 cabinets........show me the money!! Lesson learned.

#9065 8 years ago

#9198 8 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Yea, but threatening bodily harm to someone on a forum that's publicly accessible and against forum rules shows disrespect towards the forum and results in a thread eject.
I'm also not sure the backstory on this "Amish" thing but if folks are using this to rag on them, i don't think that's cool either.

How much did you lose on Predator?

3 weeks later
#9344 8 years ago

Anyone check shit-b's Facebook page lately? Looks like Kevin has deleted everything to do with Pred and has littered his FB page with EOD propaganda? Does he really think he can get EOD off the ground after lying and stealing from us?

2 months later
#9720 8 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

POS Kevin, know you were noticed, then we tracked you, stalked you,
and we took pictures of you..., and were 5 seconds from confronting you,,,
lucky bastard...come back here next month, I DARE YOU..!!

If you guys had a backbone you would have confronted him instead of talkin shit 4 days later on a public forum? 5 seconds from confronting him??? I doubt it or you would have. Talk is cheap.

#9896 8 years ago

I too think the well has run dry for Kevin or close to it. People that are broke and not use to having money tend to spend it very fast when they fall into money. Compile that with what he's already paid out to vendors, I can't see him sitting on that much. How much Pred money was spent on EOD and travelling to shows and building the proto's? Kevin drove to pick up the Pred playfields rather then having them shipped? How much has he spent on field trips, tattoos, fancy clothes(wait, scratch that), transportation, his new crib, Christmas the last few years, the list goes on. Now with what's left he's trying to buy coin op equipment so that it can't be tracked when the time comes for judgment on any law suits. He knows that any money he will make above the table can be garnished if Keith is successful. People that are shady are usually pretty good it.

#9926 8 years ago

He kinda looks like the Predator but uglier.

1 month later
#10097 8 years ago

That's one ugly MuthaFu€£er

3 weeks later
#10137 8 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Doubt it. I do not foresee anything happening to Kevin.

I wish I could disagree with this but if nothing has happened almost a year later I have to agree that nothing will. There definitely isn't that much money left. The only one benefiting from this would be Keith. I hope Kevin goes down in flames but if it hasn't happened yet then I dont foresee him ever going down in flames over this. I do think he will continue make stupid, dumb witted life choices that will haunt him the rest of his life but as for us getting money back..........that shipped sailed.

1 month later
#10203 8 years ago

I still can't believe I sent money to that fool! I'm willing to bet that the rest of his life is going to be as much a gong show as this project was so I don't see success in Kevin's future anytime soon. Odds are he will scrape the bottom of the barrel for the next 40 years and probably amount to nothing. Thats the only joy I can take from this fiasco

4 months later
#10571 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

a temporary stay does not mean much.
the majority of people commenting only know a fraction of the larger story.

likely it will require additional legal fees, but that is obviously his whole game.
Luckily some of us have no problem taking this all the way to the end and using the mountain of evidence acquired over the years. I encourage those that already have an active suit to reach out via phone to your lawyers.

Trekie is correct, it is just starting to get fun and interesting! All sorts of new trajectories and options on the table now for ALL the players affiliated with the company.

It's been 3 years. There is no money left. You can't squeeze blood from a stone. I admire your persistence but you can't seriously think there is any money left? Kevin squandered the money. Nobody's getting anything back. The wheels of justice are deflated it seems. Nobody woulda given Keith any money if he said there was a 10% chance of getting your money back. I spoke to him on the phone at the beginning and felt he was telling me exactly what I wanted to hear. That's how lawyers get paid. I had no confidence then and even less now. This entire situation sucks.

#10574 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am having lots of fun with this and have no worries that things will work out in the end.

In that case roll with it then. I hope it works out and i'm totally wrong.

#10710 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I ONLY have real ones.

I hope thats your wrist

7 months later
#13095 7 years ago

I guess the honeymoon is over!
Great job by Keith.

1 month later
#14399 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Did anyone even get the T-shirts?

I got 2

1 month later
#14969 7 years ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

Im probably wrong but I hope it's The 3 Amigos. "Lip balm?" LoL.....Classic

Blazing Saddles

1 week later
#15026 7 years ago

Amanda and Kevin are doing a good job of sabotaging their own case. Are these people really that stupid?
Wait a minute, I sent kevin 4500? Might as well ad me to the list of idiots!

6 months later
#17578 6 years ago

At this point I’m glad I never sank any money to get involved in the legal actions. I’ve lost enough In this fiasco.
It’s seems the only ones getting any money are the lawyers.
These deadbeats seem to be skirt there way around the judicial system with not much friction. Wether or not Keith wins a judgment over Kevin they are still a bunch of bums that don’t have much going for them. If there is any money left you can guarantee it’s not very much at all.
These guys came from a low income household. That’s why once Kevin started getting Pred money he was blowing through it like a kid in a candy store. Prob made him feel like a high-falutting dude. I can imagine his desire to spend money hasn’t stopped which is why they will always be low income poverty earners. They can’t handle money which is why it’s all gone. Hilton doesn’t have to continue to relentlessly persue this debacle till the end of time to ensure there lives are forever jaded because of it. They are victims of their own circumstances. They will do it to themselves. It’s only a matter of time before the Kuleks are visiting the bread line. These people have no pride.

#17584 6 years ago

Well played Ted!

3 weeks later
#17622 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

There will be some surprises for him down the road

At this point I doubt it.

2 months later
#17844 6 years ago

Recoup Pred Funds - Fail (Its all gone)

Kuleks go to Jail - Fail (Runnin Free)

Make Kevins Life Miserable - Fail (He's pretty much done that all on his own)

I suppose there is a lesson to be learned here somewhere buried between 357 pages of squabble. "Don't believe the hype!"

In the beginning I was super pumped about the potential of receiving a Predator Pinball though through the years I've grown to realize it prob would have been a malfunctioning turd built by hipster pirate in his mom kitchen? Seriously WTF was I thinking??? A Pirate could never actually build a pinball machine? They are too busy swashbuckling. It seems that Keith might be the only winner here. I remember talking to him on the phone when I was on the fence about getting involved in the legal side of things. His selling pitch was that there was all this money just sitting and waiting for him to recover for the victims of K-Shit's fraudulent dealings. I don't think he could of been more wrong in my opinion. I think the money was long spent before Keith was hired. K-Shit might have had a few thousand dollars still floating around in an account but noting worth spending 25K on a lawyer to recover(or not recover). The initiative at the start was to recover funds(none to recover) and has gradually morphed into making K-Shit's life miserable at all costs or at least at our cost. I think I have come to place where I am finally done with the entire debacle. The fat lady has sung(and still hasn't paid back the 30K)? You can't squeeze blood out of a stone. Going forward what are Keith's and those who pitched in to attain his services ambitions?

2 weeks later
#17938 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Don Julio 1942 margarita....

That’s my favourite tequila! Good choice Ted.

8 months later
#18131 5 years ago

My predictions.....

No money is recovered

No criminal charges will be pressed on Kevin K.

This thread will finally die on page 396

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NinJaBooT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=NinJaBooT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.