Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NJGecko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4713 9 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I think when a project this large comes through Pinside, the seller should be vetted and pertinent info stickied somewhere. I don't blame Pinside, but a cool head in a position of authority early on would have stopped this. Isn't that one of the things a mod is supposed to be? A hard lesson for all involved I think.

The moderator team is here to do just like the name says, we moderate. We do not take sides, do not vet projects, vendors, etc. It's not a reasonable expectation to put on us, and not a hat we would be comfortable wearing. We are as neutral as possible.

#4729 9 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Many online communities do have vendor rules. If this situation doesn't make the case for having some, I don't know what does. Even a car community I frequent has a registration form for vendors that asks for and verifies your business tax ID.
http://www.tdiclub.com/Disclaimer/vendor.html

I would not prefer to get into a discussion on Pinside philosophies here. There are already too many tangents in this thread. This is how we currently function, but if you feel strongly, you can post on the moderator feedback section and discuss in more detail.

#5779 9 years ago

OK folks...we are really trying to keep this reasonable-ish. It's totally derailed, and we get that. We are hoping to see info from Kevin or updates or something.
We all understand tempers are high and on the verge of boiling over. But, that said, this thread is bringing out the absolute worst in people. There is a ton of bickering, arguments, and general petty and nasty behavior between pinsiders that have nothing to do with anything remotely relevant.
We need to keep this from devolving into an angry mob with pitchforks and torches that's as eager to go after Kevin as it is to devour itself.

Please cut out the back and forth, arguments on definitions, all of the high school macho posturing.

The mod team is watching this thread very carefully and doing anything possible to keep the powder keg from exploding so keep it above board.

#6045 9 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

No, they don't. But a little humor can help keep this powder keg from exploding while people wait to see if refunds actually get delivered.
If not, this thread is certain to get pretty dark, quickly.

As I'm sure everyone is aware, the mod team has plenty of sets of eyes on this thread. We are watching and doing our best to balance keeping tempers in check with everything else. This thread, we all agree, is pretty badly derailed, but it's staying open for now until the issues get resolved.

#6049 9 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

FWIW, I think you all are doing a great job with this so far. It's almost gotten out of hand a couple of times, but one of you reeled it back in.

Much appreciated. This is definitely the most "all hands on deck" thread that's come up. It's a hot potato that we are all juggling. Balancing the need to do some extra moderation to douse the sparks with over moderating is keeping us on our toes to be sure!

#6142 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I violated a rule with this?? huh? I feel like a child being preached to on what constitutes good manners. Seemed like a reasonable (and relevant) question to me to a person who is very experienced in licensing for pinball.

Please feel free to start a thread in the moderator feedback forum if you would like to discuss with the moderators.

#6207 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

This calls for more boobs!

How about, instead, more on-topic good news?

#6210 9 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

Why can't we have both?

I had my moderator hat on, and thinking it would be nice to actually stick to relevant info now that it appears that there is actually some....

Yeah, people like the ladies, but once upon a time this thread had a topic...I think....

1 week later
#6906 9 years ago

OK folks...so times have quieted a bit. Tensions may have eased a fraction. I understand that there is still no resolution at the moment, but we seem to be past the angry mob with pitchforks and torches.
That said, the mod team have been letting a lot slide in terms of the gratuitous pictures. It was a mechanism that people took to ease the tension here, but at this point it's time to dial it back down.

The thread has gained a level of calmness and we just don't need to continue to post pointless pictures of scantily clad women here. When you have nothing to contribute to the thread, posting a pinup picture is not valid topic-fodder.

Unfortunately the amount of pictures has grown and generated so much static that people are likely coming here for the eye candy as much for (if not more than) info on Predator.

So moving forward no more pictures of that genre are going to be permitted in the thread. Other pictures, memes, whatever is fine IF THEY CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD. But no more pointless pictures of the women any more.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm NOT saying the crisis is over by any stretch of the imagination. I am saying that at this point people are more rational and collected and starting to understand the reality of the process and we, as a mod team, aren't actively dealing with people threatening to visit Kevin ad do personal harm to him.

images.jpgimages.jpg

#7305 9 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Well at least we know he, or at least his bank, is still alive!
They disputed my claim.

That's interesting. I could be mistaken, but I think this is the first we have heard of him actively disputing claims?

Can you share details?

#7329 9 years ago

Hey all...the upvote/downvote is something we discuss amongst the mods fairly regularly. If you guys feel strongly about it, open a feature request/feedback thread about it, but let's not throw yet another sidetrack into this train wreck thread!

3 weeks later
#8365 8 years ago

OK folks...knock it off with the live birth stuff....I know everyone is bored and anxious waiting to see what happens next in this drama, but really people?

1 month later
#9212 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

this forum was used to bait,then steal 250k from trusting customers.even"PINSIDE" must admit their part in keeping this scam going.dont confuse disrespect with with responsibility on pinsides part..you burn people for money..expect shit to happen.dont want people pissed,dont steal money and you don't have to worry about threats

We have been over this ad nauseum. Pinside had no direct role in this. We never said "go out and buy predator, we fully endorse it!" or anything like that. In fact, if you were keeping tabs, several of the moderators actually were in on this and lost out as much as everybody else did. Pinside bears zero responsibility for this. We don't officially ensorse any products or vendors, never have. It is not fair, deserved, or justified to point a finger at Pinside for any part in this drama.

1 year later
#12945 7 years ago

So....isn't there a warrant out? Seems like folks here have moved from wondering when it's going to be enforced to all trying to be interpreters of the law...

1 month later
#14213 7 years ago
Quoted from Yellowdog:

It is just that in my naivety I let my accountant take care of all of those "tiny little details" as well as the paperwork involving the incorporation and dissolution of the partnerships.

Right there is one of the keys...you had an accountant! That's leaps and bounds beyond what Kevin has.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NJGecko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=NJGecko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.