Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#948 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

beach-babes-dinos.jpg 195 KB

Looks like some of JPOP's cabinet art.

2 weeks later
#1952 9 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

A very good film Jennifer was in that would make a good pinball machine, Dark City.
Brad
maxresdefault.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Dark City is a fantastic film.

2 weeks later
#4197 9 years ago

My heart goes out to all who are invested in this project....what a mess. Earlier in this thread, it was debated if this dude was a crook or just ignorant. After reading all of this - seems like it's both.

5 months later
#9483 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

jpop did not really commit fraud (and yes I know others disagree with me on this), he was just a really bad business man, who is also delusional.

Based on Ben Heck's comments and Jpops own postings these past few months, I believe he did defraud his customers. He knew what he was doing. He was banking on a billion dollar baby and he didn't get it.

3 weeks later
#9684 8 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I'm sorry, but I see absolutely no wrong doing on the head of the guy that bought the prototype. Even if he bought it directly from Kevin which it sounds like he didn't even do. This man didn't take your money and he doesn't have your machine. I understand that's a bit of hypocrisy to statements he made but I have to agree that if one of these prototypes were suddenly to come availible to you most people would have done the same.

Disagree 100%. It's morally unethical to own this machine, unless the funds were divided out among the victims. He's showing total disrespect to all those who are owed money.

#9689 8 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Morally unethical doesn't nessisarally mean that wrong doings have taken place in the eye of the law.

I am sure that is being addressed.

#9823 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

And he open his trench coat and shows you hundreds of combs for sale.
LTG : )

Hopefully that is all you see.

4 months later
#10281 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

My buddy told me that Aliens vs. Predator had good action. So I fast forwarded through all the dialogue and only watched the action. Thought it was SPOT ON! Aliens and Predators kicking ass and humans getting their asses kicked.

It's actually pretty good, and I'm pretty picky about new films. It's nowhere near any of the source films, but it was entertaining.

3 months later
#10787 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Is this Tim Fife guy the same jackwagon that posts on Spooky's FB all the time?

The larger question is why does he posses property that isn't his?

#10853 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Maybe someone has a relationship with someone at the IRS, or a Tax Attorney, that has a working relationship with the IRS.
In my past, when I have had to do just this, a good friend my tax attorney, (Now deceased) was able to make 1 call, at get a mind blowing, PITA event to follow, from the IRS.
It was very effective.
BTW, I think Al wasnt so bad....I know his niece, Deirdre here in Florida.......

The problem is that IRS agents are stretched pretty thin nowadays thanks to recent medical laws and most of the activity is on offshore accounts and businesses to shelter income. As sad as it sounds, Kevin might not be a big enough fish.

1 month later
#11521 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Yep, I lost zip. At the time I had plenty of money I could have risked on this, and I even liked what I saw at MGC, but somehow I knew better. Never been a gambling man. Then there was the little matter of his hat. Enough red flags for me.
However, to insinuate that if I had lost money, I'd be out for blood too, shows you don't know me.
Or if you mean my opinion isn't valid because I'm not a victim, that's just as ludicrous. I would expound upon why my opinion might be better, even, but I don't want to insult anyone.

A bit of modesty goes a long way.

1 month later
#11731 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Once the IRS gets wind of Kevin Kulek's shenanigans, an audit will likely be triggered. They'll target his returns over the past three years showing no business gains. They expect to see receipts for everything. Once they suspect Kevin of acting fraudulently, the IRS will fine him, determine how much he owes had he been honest, then add late filing penalties and interest. Could be as high as $500k. When Kevin Kulek doesn't pay the IRS, they are in a good position to seize his house and the clothes off his back. That's not going to look good to creditors when Kevin applies for a credit card.
Well, it's back to the present and the mystery of where Kevin Kulek hid the money he stole, and then gave false statements under oath. Show me the money.

Don't count on it. The IRS is understaffed and they have bigger fish to catch.

1 week later
#11788 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

BTW him living in Pinconning is a coincidence, not irony (irony would be a town called "Honesty, MI")
So he stole half a million, claims zero income, and runs a cash business? F**K this guy.
I bet he's got his dumb redneck family on government assistance too. If Keith can't get him, maybe the IRS can.

But...but...but...what about the children?

4 months later
#12746 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

WTF are you talking? Have YOU read the deposition? What exactly do you think I said that is one iota different from what I said above? name ONE thing.
You are seriously begging for a defamation suit.

So now you admit that you are Tim? Isn't this the third time now that you have pulled this bait and switch s$%t?

What do you really hope to gain? I hope the group pursuing this suite doesn't give up until the end.

2 weeks later
#13230 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If he held himself out to be a "partner" then they likely had a General Partnership for state law purposes and under the default state statutes regulating the GP.
Regardless of how he accounted for the income and expenses for federal income tax purposes.
No LLC? So stupid, pointed out that red flag a long time ago.
Translation, unlimited personal liability as well for the "partner".
I've got a company that i just set up a new LLC for. 3 partners. The existing business had been run as a sole owner Sub S and taxed as a Sole Proprietorship. Why? That partner has/had IRS issues and the other two didn't want to be tagged with those issues, thus they were 1099 partners.
Problem? The other 2 "partners" had no corporate shield! Fully exposed with unlimited personal liability and substantial assets to lose. 30 employees with potential liability every day.
Problem solved, new LLC, 3 partners, taxed as a "partnership" for federal tax purposes. In Texas, great asset protection tool and mandatory for doing business with potential liability issues.

I think it is safe to assume he had no intention of building these games, nor of properly incorporating. It would be interesting to hear what his true intentions really were and what he thought he was going to do from the onset.

#13350 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

And let's not forget this, which I assume he signed when submitting his initial filing:

That's just pillow talk.

#13728 7 years ago

Kudos to the group that supports Keith and isn't giving up. Too see someone who tried to swindle our community get the screws tightned around him, is great to witness. Don't give up guys.

#13741 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Yes to all three... especially the "purgered [bowels]" after he was sworn in and his shocked realization that the judge would keep repeating keithinmi 's questions until he was satisfied with the answer!

It will be interesting to see who else (if any) was in collusion with him and decided to purge $ out of the pinball community.

#13818 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Kathy is the mom.
Amanda is the wife.
BOTH were part of SkitB and are going down also if I have things my way.

Don't stop.

#13866 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Be sure to take a look at the "friends" and other "attendees" under Amanda's profile too...
From the neck up, the look cultivated by these people seems to be "Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, goddess-based spirituality. Whatever you want to call the practice of MAGICK, it’s empowering us to form a supportive sisterhood of womyn gathered together to draw wisdom from our powerful psychic bond as we dance with the Goddess under the dark of the moon"
But... from the neck down, their look seems to say, "I'll take the triple bacon cheeseburger, two large orders of fries, an apple pie a la mode, and a Diet Coke, please."

How true.

#13882 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

It's clear the stress is mounting for the Kulek family. Sad really as this ordeal is just in the beginning stage. If only they would've done the right thing and had been completely forthcoming on where the funds went, and then refunded the rest. I honestly would've chalked it up to a lesson learned.
My concern now is for the kids. Can you imagine living in home with all this drama? The lies, the theft and possible drug abuse has got to be an unhealthy environment for young kids. At what point do we help by getting the authorities involved with a welfare check? Child Protective Services?

Based on other things posted here recently, there are other reasons to be concerned around the upbringing of these youth other than these court proceedings.

1 week later
#14056 7 years ago

Please take the drama to PM. It's boring as hell.

2 months later
#15093 7 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I think it's simply a case of "in your face" ignorance meeting reality.
We all know the type. They're the people the are proudly uneducated, loudly opinionated, don't take no Crap from nobody, and yall better not mess with friends because that's not how I roll. They think every personal failure is somebody else's fault.
They're idiots that are getting a first hand lesson in how the world works and are coming face to face with their shortcomings that have put them in to the situation they're in.
I have little sympathy for straight up thieves.

Unfortunately, their "types" are more in number than we probably think. They are not idiots, an idiot is a fool almost in spite of themselves. These are common low lifes that probably have the intelligence to make something of themselves and make society a better place. They just choose not to.

Her facebook page gives me enough feeling to hope they feel the full extent of the law. The law is designed to protect the innocent from these types.

2 months later
#16145 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I don't think you understand the goal for many of us. Recovery means little, but there is in fact a decent amount of assets and funds to be recovered. Taking as much as possible so they don't get to keep it is goal number one.
I personally love hearing the angst in the whole clans voice as they waste their time and effort to fight this. Being set aside is even better IMHO as it means this will drag on even longer for them. More court apearances, more items out in the public domain, and more chance that they will not be able to scam people again.
If they end up having the kids put in better care, then that is a plus and side benefit as far as I am concerned. They are not fit parents IMO and if their home is really in the flood plain with water in the basemnet then it can't be a good place to raise kids for their health.
From what I see, the money is long gone for me and whatever i do get back I will be donating to charity or sending and annonymous gift to someone special.

Spot on. There are more of these professional scammers/lowlifes/gypsies/whatever name you want to give them then around than we would like to believe. This group thought they could steal money that wasn't theirs and the legal system is to complex/expensive for anyone to go after them. They were wrong on both accounts and the best part is watching them actually believe they did nothing wrong.

1 month later
#16898 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

He made an under the table deal with Kevin to buy one of the only Predator games made, knowing full well of everybody else getting stiffed. He made a shill account on here a few months back and posted in this thread for a while trying to defend himself, obviously unsuccessfully. Keith has him named in the lawsuit or whatever you would call it since Mr. Fife has assets from Skit B that belong to the creditors.

He made several shill accounts.

1 year later
#18139 5 years ago

Wonder if it was a straight up trade...

3 years later
#18473 1 year ago

Are the wheels of justice still turning?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=Methos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.