Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Matt_Rasmussen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1165 9 years ago

Whysnow, wasn't there a bet or something with you on this being delivered by Christmas? What ever happened to that?

It's sad to see another promising pin seem to be sputtering out, but it always seems it's licensing, do people think they can just sell pinball machines with highly famous A+ list stars on them and no one will care? Maybe that's not what's happening, but from what I decipher here it is.

#1179 9 years ago

They may have pulled it off, temporarily, but the repercussions of a ' higher up' seeing it already built and being sold would be far, far greater. Jail potentially.

#1185 9 years ago

Yeah, seems odd if there is a valid contact, even if an underling wrote it up, they'd now pitch a fit. Unless they weren't honest with what was actually going to be in the game. Corps can be brutal no doubt, but haven't known one to waste money on a frivolous claim.

#1360 9 years ago

Yeah, it's weird that they've wiped their own site clean of any mention they're actually trying to build and sell pinball machine. That's sad, hate to see this happen to pinball, again.

#1554 9 years ago

Send a read acknowledgement on your email, at least then you know he opened it. But, may just let it sit too. Tough situation.

#1638 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

If you truly "don't want to see anyone lose their ass on this deal" then why contribute in ways that could make things worse?
My expectation is that if SkitB goes under, my money will be gone. I took that risk into consideration each time I sent in a deposit.
It's annoying to see people who have nothing invested fanning the flames (regardless of where they want to assign blame) and say they're doing it to protect me. How does that protect me?
If the worst of what people are speculating is true, my money is as good as gone. It's too late to help me now.
But if it's not true, then consider the following:
If the things you say contribute to damaging the moral of the people at SkitB, how does that protect me?
If the things you say contribute to a run on the bank that leads to SkitB going under, how does that protect me?
In reality, I don't think the things people say here can cause the demise of SkitB, but I just don't understand the rational.

Because it's a discussion forum that's open for discussion whether you agree with the view or not? It'd be a lame ass forum if no one ever posted thoughts or feelings, because really, they're not many facts to go around.

#1727 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

BBB was $4500 from Gene.
Also many of us believe Gene exaggerated his loss and may have really broken even or made a little.

So you can feel free to post your assumptions here and then bash someone else when they post their thoughts on another thread? I'm fine with it, but stop being a dick when other people post their assumptions and feelings.

#1741 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Please block me on Pinside.

No, you're amusing.

1 week later
#2249 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I've always heard red heads are evil.
Is that true ?

Oh absolutely every redhead is pure evil.

1 week later
#4002 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wait a sec... Mr x was contacting IP holders well before any internet purging. they were contacting fox well before any real reason to question anything. If any of you support this then you should also support similar actions for each and every pinball maker.

I guess I support not lying and trying to sneak one under the radar, it's not anyone's fault but his if he didn't understand his license (if he had any at all). And I'm sure if you call out other manufacturers on their license, I'm pretty sure they had one before they even started down the path of even building a proto design.

#4699 9 years ago

Licensing isn't anything to f around with, and now you know.

#4702 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I also wanted to say, I was all for letting Aaron Klumpp off the hook but the more I think about this, he more than likely bailed from the project when he realized Kevin was not gonna aquire a license so at that point Aaron should have informed the buyers of the situation and all of this could have been avoided. That puts him in the same boat to me anyway.

No way, imagine the shit show that happened to Phil, x10.

#4763 9 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

But why they didn't came out with that right at the moment they started their own refunding or at least in November at that time they got the info from FOX? For many pinsiders (including me and my friends) PAYPAL 180 day payback rule would be active, now 4 months later it doesn't work any longer.

So you're blaming other people than the true culprit, you've got to get this out of your head, this idea that someone else is to blame rather than Kevin himself.

#4771 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Your comments reeked of entitlement and lack of personal responsibility as long as it "feels good" - now we know why...

You and Kevin appear to be kindred spirits....

I like Neo, he's a benefit to pinball, but with these statement I agree.

#4773 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

But there is a lot of cool shit that does.

Like what?

#4777 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

blame who you want, but the only person you really can blame is yourself, for preordering shit in the first place. None of this would have happened if people didn't preorder. Plain and simple.

Nope, I don't blame victims, that's like blaming a woman dressed in a mini skirt and short top for her own rape. Blame the person who did the crime, the guy obviously lied multiple times. Perhaps right away he was on the up and up, really just wanted to make a cool game. But when it comes down to it, it did turn into a con as soon as he accepted money from people without having a license of any type, and TELLING THEM ALL HE DID. You might be able to get away with it for something like Duck Hunt, but Predator, come on, that is a massive license and still a big deal today.

#4779 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I got some pretty damn cool toppers, translites and seen some other great stuff out there. Tron arcade mod is pretty damn awesome......list goes on and on.

So call 'em up, get this sorted out.

#4788 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I like the stock analogy better. It's more to the truth than anything else. You are putting money into something that has yet to be made. Plenty of companies go belly up trying to make a product and find out costs are higher than expected. Everyone that put into that company loses their ass when shit fall apart. This is no different.

But that's not what happened here at all...

#4902 9 years ago
Quoted from thepita007:

My guess:
Anonymous Group found out the truth
Told their buddies
Worked with Pinball News to create Story
Then decided to tell those within their clique of friends
Said F You to the rest of the pinball hobby until it served their interests
The whole idea of obstruction of justice is absurd to think. They could have posted this day one because no matter what it doesn't change the original problem of no license. This group of self righteous a**holes took it upon themselves to withhold this info for almost 6 months knowing it would screw a lot of pre-order holders out of their money. Awhile letting their buddies know to cut ties, this is why they want to stay anonymous because at the end of the day they fucked a lot of people and don't want to be known for it. I wouldn't mark them as the ones who destroyed predator, I mark them as the ones who fucked the hobbyist who supported predator.
This is a sad day for pinside as several moderators are directly involved and likely will aid in a coverup for the anonymous group.

I understand your anger, but better directed towards the criminal, not the truth tellers.

#5016 9 years ago

All you guys asking why they didn't step forward earlier. That's a bullshit argument....look what happened to Phil when he did that with TBL. You guys f'ing crucified him AND you could even get your money back. And yes, I totally believe that they were trying the same 'fly one under the radar trick' as well, but were able to actually get it back on track when called out, or so it seems. I'd say you should thank both Phil and these guys, for getting the truth out there. I totally believe that TBL would be in the same mess right now if it wasn't for Phil.

#5018 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Well from a business stand-point, if I was one of those companies I would ask Skit-B how much they would sell the project to me. I'd also check to see what the licensing fees are and weigh my profit margins. If bottom line still looks good then screw 250 orders, hell I'd aim for 5000 orders. Without any doubt, no one can create this game without the proper license so you do bring a good point that those two companies have the connections.

Pinball isn't nearly profitable enough for Fox to want to get into it, especially when the price is jacked so high the original 250 wouldn't reorder.

#5401 9 years ago

Again guys, this is no one else's fault but Kevin. Stop trying to blame others, I understand it's a shit deal and you want some action, but blaming the messenger or the paper they wrote on is silly don't you think?

#5405 9 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Did you really read what I said? I'm not blaming them. I'm saying "learn from this".

If that's what you meant, I'd rephrase your reply. It's not mostly Kevin's fault it's all his fault, 100%.

#5535 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Who knows, that';s probably exactly what happened and the "punk side" of Kevin got the best out of him. He said, "f*** that bs" and he took the risks. He was rebellious but in the end it didn't go the way he planned.
To be honest, in business you need to take risks to succeed so this was his big risk. Successful businessman will tell you that they all once had a lucky break from doing something shady. Those who are in business will definitely agree with me. The one's that don't make mad profits are the people running clean in life.
But definitely going against Fox and bringing the paying customers on a ride definitely takes a lot of balls and a lot of heavy metal music playing in the background...

That's bullshit.

#5665 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

*Edited due to complex language*. Some people can't read between the lines!

You and Hilton good buddies?

#5668 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveP3:

I tried to search for something in this thread and I got an error that there were too many replies (upper boundary limit surpassed). I think this thread broke pinside, guys! Robin probably never imagined threads with thousands and thousands of replies.

Narrow your search, if you search for 'the' as an example, you'll break the search as well.

#5692 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveP3:

I was searching for something I posted by using my username as far as I know (I just clicked something to search my posts in the thread), I'm not familiar with some of the new changes on pinside so the activity tab threw me off a bit.
edit : I had clicked on "You have made X POSTS in this topic" at the top under the "you" section (thread header) and it broke.

If you click the symbol to the right of quote in the threat tools header, it will show you only those posts from yourself (or whomever you click it on) in the current thread.

#5739 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Someone start a new thread if there's any news, I can't take reading this back and forth bickering anymore.

Don't read it then.

1 week later
#6465 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Looking at the depressed area he lives in, I doubt many of his locals would have a lot of empathy for a bunch of "rich people that can afford to buy toys whose value is more than they make in 3 months"

So you think people who make 60k a year are poor and downtrodden?

#6673 9 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I guess I am in that 1%, but I agree most folks do that, assuming they will be making more money in the future, so that ultimately it will be less of a financial burden to pay off the mortgage. I'm just not someone who subscribes to that belief (and too many Real Estate folks push people that way, and that certainly contributed to the whole Real Estate market collapse, and cost many folks their homes). 80% of the population does not have enough savings to go more then a few months if they lost their job. And that has nothing to do with how much money they make, since I've also seen folks making over $150K get in deep financial trouble quickly after losing their jobs (which I do find just mind boggling), too many folks believe in living for today and getting what they want today, and not worrying about tomorrow. I personally have zero debt, which is tied to how I was raised -- don't spend money you don't have.
I have no clue how old you are, but plenty of people as they age, develop skills, experience and knowledge that let them make more in relative terms to what they were making in the 20s. I suspect that is the case with you. Hopefully, for Kevin sake, he will be able to learn and grow from this experience and be more successful in the future.

Credit is actually a very good idea when you manage it properly. It builds a financial history, people who lend money like history, so God forbid something happens and you need a loan, a good credit history is a must.

#6727 9 years ago

It was never going to happen, I think the evidence is clear.

#6741 9 years ago

Collecting interest and investing the core money is completely different.

#6754 9 years ago

PayPal actually doesn't earn interest from what I read.

#6763 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

"Sometimes."
I believe the position paypal takes is that, while it generally does earn interest from balances (very modest in todays market), it does NOT accrue interest when it had funds in "held states."
ebay.com link

Right, obviously if they loan money they'll collect interest, but never off held funds, in the US anyway.

#6940 9 years ago

Inflammatory? NAHHHH.

#7111 9 years ago

Nobody would have listened, and wire possibly 'the group' would have been ridiculed. The truth isn't the most popular view on pinside.

1 month later
#8639 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

no not weird code.just a lot of people in kevins shoes seem to have accidents in bathrooms in their local hot dog stand or bar..my guess slipping on water on the floor and cracking their heads open on the sink.many of these types of accidents.once saw a thief when I was younger slip and his hand end up in deep fryer at a jack in the box..just saying accidents do happen .

Guess who's first on the FBI's list of something happens to Kevin.

#8641 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

With all the lies and crap Kevin Kuleck has pulled that is a very long list.

Hell, that statement could be considered a threat of physical violence alone. I wouldn't suggest giving Kevin even the tinniest way out of this.

#8666 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Really? Sticking up for the scum bag.

Huh? Using threats of violence against the guy you're looking to get money out of is a bad move. Maybe go back and read again...

#8698 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

And just what act of violence did I mention or promote?

Come on man, I was commenting on some posts in general, that have shown up recently. It's not about you, go back and read that part of the thread again.

#8716 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

BS if it wasn't about me then why did YOU quote my post? You tried to put me under the gun. You must be one of Kevin's buddies. If you or Kevin think this is going to silence me you are sadly mistaken. Return my money and then I will go away.

Your fing nuts man, you obviously don't know how forums work, so go the f away.

1 week later
#8841 8 years ago

Hopefully those pending turn into real cash soon!

#9089 8 years ago

If you look back, people who were correct were skewered and essentially burnt at the stake. But not many apologies, funny how that works.

It's a crazy story, pinball definitely has a couple big black eyes right now, but it will come back, it always does.

#9092 8 years ago

Pinball is pinball.

#9104 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

"Your refund by Skit-B Pinball didn't complete."
Just got this wonderful email from Paypal...

Crap, I'm sorry to hear that.

#9179 8 years ago

I think a secret group on Facebook would be a good idea for talking about details.

#9199 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

How much did you lose on Predator?

I get it, I really do. But I see two reasons to not say it on this forum.

It's absolutely being monitored by Kevin lawyers and could potentially be used as a defense.

It's right there in the site FAQ.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Matt_Rasmussen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=Matt_Rasmussen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.