Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarcG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 9 years ago

Anyone with a full deposit been able to get a refund yet? A few of us have had our refund 'processing' for a while now. I assume they are getting waitlisters to pay.

#133 9 years ago

Two weeks of asking to be refunded and nothing. I think the guy calling Predator a scam may have been on to something. My bad for trusting these guys.

#151 9 years ago

I just got refunded 4500. Thanks pinsiders who helped me with this. Hope you all get your Predators soon.

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

So 2 weeks of following requested protocol with no response, and 3 hours after you post a complaint on Pinside, you get a full refund? You obviously did the right thing. Congratulations for not waiting longer.
Skit-B, this is a pathetic way of conducting business.

I hated to cry about here here. If they were only better with info and response I would still be in. I was number 65 so many of you moved up a spot! Good luck to skit, no hard feelings.

2 weeks later
#253 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Update: Just sent another email to Skit B support tonight as I have still not received a reply (9 days running).

I tried reaching them for a few weeks about a refund. Only once I started complaining here did I get it. Disappointed I won't be getting this game but I couldn't stomach this business model. Good luck, I think you will get refunded eventually.

3 months later
#5128 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I think its in Kevins best interest to refund asap as I'm sure he has had a rough couple days of harsh emails from us and paypal not to mention possible legal action forwarded in his direction. I doubt what he has accumulated in parts will set him back very much and unless he went on a shopping spree the majority of cash is still there. I have to be optimistic and give him till the end of the week, after that no more Mr.Niceguy.

Why would you give a proven liar even one more second?

#6288 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

From his text he said that the paypal account has been locked since June of 2013 because paypal does not allow preorders.

I was refunded Nov 7th 2014. How did he manage that? Kevin is a liar, you can't believe anything he says.

3 weeks later
#8072 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Now, I do have a long drive ahead of me to get to Michigan, but hey I'm taking some time off and am going to make a little vacation out of it. So, I'm making lemonade out of lemons, if I can.

Good luck, hope it goes well. Stop by Marvins Mechanical Museum in Farmington Hills if you have time. Every pinhead should visit there once.

1 week later
#8324 8 years ago
Quoted from mcc:

Feel free to stop using "KKK" and replace references with "Kevin" when copy/pasting that message again....

Yes, using kkk is stupid. Using his full name will attach him in google searches forever. kkk is just confusing.

4 weeks later
#8845 8 years ago

Great news guys!

#9201 8 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Amish people don't play pinball.
They're only allowed to play Bagatelle.

Post of the day.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarcG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=MarcG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.