Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8749 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I too am getting married this summer, to a pinhead. I proposed at the beginning of the year but without a ring, knowing darn well I knew nothing about jewelry and she never wears any so I had nothing to go on. We're kinda plain that way on purpose - no jewelry, cable TV, air conditioning, etc.
So after she said yes, I took her ring shopping to figure out what she wanted. After the first store, when we got back to the car she expressed her sticker shock and said, "Wouldn't you rather buy an AC/DC? The ring can wait..." She got the ring instead.
Congrats to you & yours!

Wow that's a keeper! And I thought my wife was the only enabler out there...

But seriously dude... no AC in PA??? There just might be more entertaining ways to punish your new wife

1 week later
#8989 8 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

pred.JPG
Downloaded a movie called Predator Dark Ages and the movie was prefaced with this.
Perhaps Kevin should have approached it the same way?!?!?! LOL
Replace the words MOVIE with PINBALL and there you go.
Just thought I'd share.

If they were actually selling copies of the movie for cash then you might have a comparable example

Interesting though...

#8992 8 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

that is the whole point and I think where Kevin first fell off the rails. If you want to do a fan thing, and you are doing it non-profit, you are typically going to be okay under fair use. Once you start selling it, well, that then crosses the line. I think if Kevin did talk to someone at Fox early on, and got that type of a message, he mis-understood it and thought he would be okay. I have no doubt that along the way he learned that was not the case, but decided to keep on going, and at that point is when this turned from being naive to criminal.
"oh what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive" -- Sir Walter Scott

Makes sense. FOX: "sure you can make a fan project... as long as no profits are involved" KEVIN (thinks):"ok so I make it and call myself a non-profit... damn I'm smart!"

This would explain how the whole odd notion of being a "non-profit" might have evolved...

1 year later
#11540 7 years ago

Remember when people kept asking for weeks after this... "did you get your refund? Has anybody gotten a refund?".

What a scumbag.

3 weeks later
#11753 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

That's unprofessional and a juvenile attempt of humor at best. So what if their body type isn't to your standards. At least they have the courage to pose for their significant other who I'm sure enjoyed them. The f-ING insensitivity of people at their keyboards amazes me sometimes.

Look if you want to pose for some pics for your spouse... fine. When you release them for all the world to see expect different views.

I got a chuckle out of it when I realized it was NOT a parody. Personally I believe some people simply shouldn't wear certain things in public... and the interwebz is the ultimate "public". Where's the friggin' *dignity* these days?

And please have the "sensitivity" to respect my right to chuckle at a public image. Either that or maybe you need to find a "safe place" free from these "micro-aggression's". Seems all the rage.

I promise when I dress and pose like that and then put it on the internet you have my permission to laugh out loud. Yes even a socially conscious sensitive fellow like yourself is allowed

#11763 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Justify your insensitivity how ever you like. What you just said is that their appearance in public gives you the right to mock them. So I guess you'd have no problem doing the same to their face at say the beach? Or are you only bold when sitting behind your keyboard? This thread should be about that dumb fuck kevin. Not about innocent women that unknowingly posed for his dumb fuck wife.

If they UNKNOWINGLY had these pics posted I would be appropriately outraged. But you have no idea if this is the case. Usually the photographer will ask say "oooh you look so cute! Can I post these?". Dumb customer sez "yes".

I just see this all the time recently where people immediately put ANYTHING on the internet and then get their feelings hurt. I've had to teach my kids repeatedly that ANYTHING you post can and will come back to haunt you. I've seen their friends take a pic and instantly say "let's post this" without any thinking whatsoever.

I try not to worry about my "sensitivity" on presumably agreed upon public pictures.

I do it in real life. For example I caught a cricket down in the basement last night and put him out on the deck. That's GOTTA raise me at least a bit in your judgemental view

#11764 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hear some men prefer women that never stop stuffing their faces.
Perhaps some of the Predator money went to feed them.

...wait. Is it ok to smile at that?

4 months later
#12873 7 years ago

Since I didn't follow every day of this I'm a little mystified by the "run on the bank" comment. Did Kevin ever personally refund people prior to his scheme collapsing?

Because if people in this anonymous group were getting their money back via PayPal or chargebacks, etc... why would they care if others did the same in roughly the same time frame? It wouldn't affect them getting their refund would it?

Yeah I'm missing something obviously... so be gentle

3 weeks later
#13885 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

She clearly seems to be hiding the details of all this from friends. I guess it's oo bad US Marshals pickups don't make the local paper.

I would hate to presume his wife knew all the scam details but since she seems to be a proud pagan warrior I have to believe at some point she would ask "Kevin where is all this money coming from for the house and RV?" "You don't even have a job".

Surely she wouldn't want to be thought of as the clueless housewife right? She's a frickin' wiccan warrior.

#13928 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Heck, his dad may come out of hiding a turn him in for that.

lol...that's great.

#14023 7 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I don't want to be a devil's advocate either (by the way, this is the proper way of using the phrase), but I think it is kind of 'bad form' to not list where YOU are from next to your avatar. This is one of my pet peeves. I think everyone on Pinside should at least have to put the State and Country in which they live. It gives a better 'feeling' of knowing who you are talking with. That little bit of info can surely not lead to problems.
In your case with your comments, I think there is a problem with syntax and it leads me to think you don't live in the USA. Perhaps the Netherlands, because of "Dutch Tommy" ??? When I read your message and plug it into American English it sounds offensive. When I read it thinking this is someone from another country writing, I try to juggle it in my mind a little better and figure out the words were not so harsh after all.
My point . . . I would not be writing this had I known you live outside of the USA. Had someone in America written it, I would have had a clearer opinion of it. The 'strength' of your message leaves me wondering . . .
Now, don't take offense. I admire you for being able to read and write another language (if that is the case). You are WAY ahead of me in that game! But no matter how good you are in a language not your own, you would be surprised as to the 'tone' your sentences have simply because you are not a native speaker.
Now . . . wherever you are . . . go in peace.

I actually kinda like "advocate of the devil" now... sounds like a great rock tune

1 month later
#14545 7 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

ATM Machine... Just say ATM!
Assless Chaps. ALL CHAPS ARE ASSLESS!

Yeah and we all know how often "Assless Chaps" comes up in day to day conversation. Every time I hear that phrase it drives me nuts!

1 month later
#15021 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Do the Kuleks only show up to court when the US Marshalls bring them in?

lol...that does seem to be their MO.

Me thinks she'll need to unleash a mighty big can of Wiccan whoop-ass to hang on to her ill-gotten goods.

2 weeks later
#15195 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Also a filing from yesterday.
Skip to page 10-13 of the PDF (ACTUAL PDF page numbers NOT numbers on bottom of each document) for the good stuff (why "Defendant [Amanda Kulek] has no defense to the instant action")!
PDF page 16 exposes another lie about Defendant Amanda Kulek having "no records of any of the photographs taken for her husband and that she does not retain photographs."

Typo on page 10 "There are in excess of 9,000
photos listed there which Defendant has retained, yet she claims she retains now "

Should be "retains none" at the end of the sentence.

2 weeks later
#15725 6 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

you should be, and you get to witness my painful withdraw from pinside, should only take 2-3 days,
but, really, I never knew the group was so racist.

Please. I'm offended by people that leave the house everyday just LOOKING to be "offended". You know... the holier than thou types.

Maybe you're just "projecting"?

1 month later
#16597 6 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I think he did buy more than skulls and spines

Yeah apparently he bought ten cabs to make 100K plus disappear.

1 month later
#17110 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I hate to say it because it sounds sexist but in an audio only listen she sort of sounded like she was being flirtatious at times with the banter she was doing to win favor with the judge.

It's amusing at the end when the judge rebuffed her attempts to reply she reverts to "valley speak"... "Fer sure"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=Manic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.