Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jazman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10223 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

On topic... Can i take the loss/theft on my 2015 taxes?

That depends on whether it can legally meet the definition of theft. I'm not a tax expert so I don't know if negligence and/or fraud legally constitutes theft. From a tax guidance document:

Theft Losses - A theft is the taking and removal of money or property with the intent to deprive the owner of it. The taking must be illegal under the law of the state where it occurred and must have been done with criminal intent.

The amount of your theft loss is generally the adjusted basis of your property because the fair market value of your property immediately after the theft is considered to be zero

Best of luck everyone affected by this BS...
Jaz

7 months later
#11853 7 years ago

He's got paperwork to substantiate what he is posting. He's even said he's flat out that he hasn't substantiated the paperwork himself. It's got specific details of amounts and check numbers. The forensic accountants will vet it. But he's got enough of a reason to believe what he's saying is true to the best of his knowledge. If he wants to substantiate it further, he'll post the PDF.

The other party has come on and denied what's there. Also true to the best of his knowledge.

I think it's all fair game to post here.

Jaz

P.S. But what the hell do I know, I'm just a peon on a website...

3 months later
#12274 7 years ago

Holy crap. Keith is going to have a field day with that video in front of a judge.

Isn't part of a bankruptcy freezing assets, creating segregated bank accounts to pay approved expenses, etc etc etc?

So this moron just admitted to having assets he hasn't declared by buying laptops for each of his five (I think it was five) kids?!?

Wow... I'm speechless. And for those that know me, that's a pretty tough thing to do...

Jaz

1 week later
#12763 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

It's probably a couple more to be honest. But I've never had a "dup" account per se, really just only one active account at a time. So I prefer the term subsequent account please. Thanks buddy! Good night.

Wait.. what?!? So you're finally admitting you're Tim?!?

Robin, Tigerlaw, WTF. So, let's say I want to come back here as "someone else", all I need to do is inactivate this account and then get a new one?!? And now I can masquerade as someone anonymous with no post history?

2 weeks later
#13282 7 years ago

Wow... just wow.

This is becoming more and more entertaining... (but I don't have any skin in the game)

*EDIT*
He "instructs" the judge that he's not here to debate or explain but just to say he wants to cooperate. But since the US Marshalls brought him there against his will but by the will of the legal system, the judge gets to decide why he's there.

I just love how the judge keeps feeding him line... I seriously don't think Kevin has any idea how much trouble he's actually in...

Jaz

#13305 7 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

He now realized he trapped himself with his own lies.

After listening to that recording, I don't think he has. It sounds like he thinks he's the smartest person in the room.

When I hear him say things like "internet conspiracy" makes him feel afraid, it's clear to me now that he really is playing the system and probably was all along. He's playing the whole "conspiracy" despite the fact that it's true and he took $1+million from people.

I used to give him the benefit of the doubt that he truly felt Fox was giving him a pass. Now I've come around to the way of thinking that he knew he was in the wrong and just hoping he didn't get caught. He figured there was no downside for him.

And Kevin - since you're obviously reading this - these points of view have nothing to do with the "internet conspiracy", its from previously meeting you and now hearing your own words.

-sigh- ... Some people just suck.

Jaz

#13446 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I predict he shows up, provides more of the same BS shoddy non-records, and is incapable of complying with all of the orders.
The only question to me is if the Judge gives him more rope or tosses his ass in Prison. I hope Kieth and the Judge put him through the ringer and go line by line with every single order. Tally a list of the things he is yet to comply with and then toss his pirate booty in the pen.
Good luck today Keith and call him on all his BS and make him incriminate himself on all the fun stuff Must be a fun day in your world!

It's pretty amazing how much things can change in 2 years isn't it?

Jaz

#13458 7 years ago
Quoted from cliff_clavin:

fingers crossed that we can get the audio........dare to dream, but do these proceedings ever record the video as well?

If he showed up, what's going on today would be a 2004(b) exam...

Quoted from KeithinMI:

Court proceedings are always recorded. Most of the time in bankruptcy matters, they are made part of the docket in the manner this one was.
2004(b) exams are typically done with a court reporter and while recorded to be transcribed, unless the transcript is ordered, it would not typically become public record like the recording of the court proceeding.
Any Court proceeding that may occur on Friday will be recorded and I would surmise, be available on PACER.

#13773 7 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

What ever happened to the memorialized TZ he brought to mpe a few years back?
How much did Mike and Tim buy in the pre bankruptcy liquidation? Will they be forced to give it back?

It's not stolen property. Unless they were in collusion with Kevin (which I believe would be a criminal act and handled completely differently), it would be extremely difficult for them to get it back.

What likely will happen is that Kevin will be responsible for the full value of whatever that stuff is worth and it will be added to his assets that's he's going to be responsible for (since it is not being discharged).

This whole fiasco is just incredible to watch unfold...

Jaz

#13820 7 years ago

True - can be had relatively cheaply. Why he did that versus tables/phones/etc doesn't matter. There was video evidence available online for everyone to see. In the video Amanda says clearly that they were from Kevin and not her. He's admitted it under oath in court.

BUT - even at $80, WTF is someone who claims to be *DESTITUTE* (his words not mine) spending $400 on laptops for?!?

This guy is a complete bottom dweller in every sense of the word. He took people's money to make something he couldn't make. Instead of returning what he could, he chose to spend it or hide it everywhere he could.

It's good to see that justice might finally be coming due. ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION JOHN?!?

Jaz

Quoted from goingincirclez:

People have become married to phones and tablets for consumption, so laptops ARE cheap these days. You can get basic new ones for $300 or so... which means perfectly useable ones just a few years old are easily found for under $100, while you can't hardly give away anything older than 5 years. Absent details on the particular machine specs, that $80/per unit is entirely plausible.
A cheap laptop makes sense for kids, too. My job provides access to all manner of disposed and obsolete but still serviceable laptops, so my kids (as well as select friends & neighbors) have had "their own" since they were two or three. A cheap laptop was better for them to bang on than the main household units. And a cheap laptop is often not much more expensive than a "toy" version... but way cheaper than an ipad. You can install any number of apps they may need or enjoy. And it's so cumbersome they can't just sneak off with it like a phone or tablet.
As for WHY young kids even need this tech in the first place? It was bad enough in 2010 but now it's 2017! Even in pre-school kids are sent home with links to reading sites, math sites, random "educational games"... plus things like Tinker and Scratch, or even Lego Mindstorms are approachable at <5y... never mind them parroting their tech-addict elders... so again, better for them to trash their own cheap device.
Which isn't always bad. Last time my 11yo's laptop fried, I gave her a parts unit and a screwdriver and told her to troubleshoot and figure it out herself. Which she did by swapping hard drives and RAM. Never too early to teach them random skills.
I can only hope those kids' laptops were intended for learning, and not just youtube zombieism.

#13918 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Is a gofundme appropriate for this type of legal action?
$10 x a few hundred pinheads is not chump change. I know the first court recording was worth wayyyy more than $10 in entertainment value

I don't usually agree with Flynnbus on anything, but I definitely concur that I would pay $10 just for the already provided entertainment. Way better value than your typical movie theater admission.

Wow - he made RobT laugh in another thread and me to agree in another - all in one day. He's on a ROLL!

Jaz

1 week later
#14197 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Kevin could have contracted their services. It just seems sad that, for the lack of a 1-page service agreement, these guys lose the money they were paid (assuming they earned it). Kevin's absence of paperwork is penalising a lot of decent people potentially, not just the folks who ordered from him
And I say that as one of the plaintiffs who may benefit from getting this money 'back'.

Actually, it's not just Kevin that is lacking paperwork. If the various people who did "services" for him could show that it was done as a job (ie: an invoice and receipt for payment), that would be their defense and prevent the claim against them.

(EDIT: I've been part of a bankruptcy case where I was a sub-contractor to them...)

Jaz

4 weeks later
#14654 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Agreed, I don't see him giving up 155k. Figure the CNC machine, printer and various accoutrements might fetch $20k on the used/auction circuit, I dpn't see this particular defendant forking over $135k of personal funds. This will not end well.

Well, they had the chance to defend themselves and chose not to... thus the default judgement...

#14660 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I just want to know if he showed up. Otherwise we all know how this is going to go...Well, I already gave you everything I had. IP for Dangerous? Oh, I don't have any of that stuff either, it was all a handshake deal, I paid cash.

I don't think there will be audio but I'm sure we'll find out soon if he showed up. They want to get him on the record. Based on the judge's last comments, if he doesn't show up I think the marshall's will make him show up and he won't be going home that night either...

Jaz

#14691 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Dear expert, since you decided to selectively comment on my post, why not answer the question I posed?

I'm confused here about what you could be referring to and how any legal shenanigans you mention could happen. When you're presented with a legal motion or request for info, the only response that matters is one in writing. That response would go into the same system that Wolfmarsh and others have been using to access the legal documents. Since it doesn't appear that an official response was ever made, I don't understand what kind of things you could be referring to - unless you're trying to say the judge/court is the one playing games.

#14755 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Made it a point?? He was asked by Keith if he owned a gun. Keith brought it up, not Kevin.

Actually no. Kevin listed it on his asset list... so that was the starting point...

Jaz

4 weeks later
#15177 6 years ago

For those of you guys coming in late (or just getting caught up), use the links at the top of the first page thread to find the links to the audio files of the court room events. They are just GOLD!

Jaz

Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Sorry I haven't really been paying much attention to pinside lately. He didn't outright call me a pos, the responses hinted as such. He definitely loves to play the victim and his con is never ending. There was a time I felt sorry for him but I was foolish and came to my senses. It's a whole family of cons. It cost me almost $5000 and at this point I don't mind spending money to see to it he's punished. I went through some hard times and told Kevin about it and even gave him a very generous offer to pay me only a quarter of my money back so I could take care of personal issues and he couldn't do that so now I'm doing everything within the law to make him regret not settling. I may never see a dime of my money back but you can bet your a** Kevin will wish he hadn't scammed all of us.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jazman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=Jazman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.