Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hitch9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1779 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Did you guys listen to the podcast? Not saying he's 100% right (neither does he) but he makes some really convincing arguments. His take on the licensing is that they probably had it.....and it probably expired. You have to pay to maintain it.....probably a lot.

I'm not a buyer, but this brings up a good question, that I've been thinking about. If it takes a loooong time to build 3 pins in a basement, how long will 250 take, and how long will you need to keep the license activated. I'm not an expert and not trying to add fuel to the fire (no need to at this point), but do the licenses work for a period of time, or number of pins, or both?

2 weeks later
#4226 9 years ago

Wow, Just plain Wow. I saw all the signs, but really hoped things would work out for everyone. The last two pages of revelations are unbelievably sad, and tragic. Good luck to those with deposits.

For sad days in pinball, this is going to be on the short list, along with the day when when Bally/Williams closed the doors on pinball production.

Thank goodness there are other "good days" in pinball, like the other manufacturers are spooling up.

One big lesson here, be careful with your money going forward folks.

1 month later
#8246 8 years ago

Two years ago, Midland Mi was the centre of the universe. How time changes everything.

4 weeks later
#8744 8 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I found a couple of phone numbers for Fox. Will try tomorrow.
Does anyone have any numbers or names there. I'd appreciate any help you can give me.
I want to get a statement form them as to his licensing status. That should put the nail in the coffin, I think.

I don't want to be a 'downer', but didn't they say they were "working on getting the license" from Fox, to the authorities ? If you get a confirmation that they don't have the license, all they have to say is, "Yes, that is right, but we are working with Fox"

2 years later
#16399 6 years ago

I wonder if the value of the home, is based on land value, rather than the home. It strikes me odd, that a house would be valued around $30K. If that is the case, a bank still might set up a mortgage if the land is worth that much.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hitch9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=Hitch9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.