Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9675 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but I see absolutely no wrong doing on the head of the guy that bought the prototype. Even if he bought it directly from Kevin which it sounds like he didn't even do. This man didn't take your money and he doesn't have your machine. I understand that's a bit of hypocrisy to statements he made but I have to agree that if one of these prototypes were suddenly to come availible to you most people would have done the same.

As for the people who are spouting off about how the machine belongs to fox and he's such a bad guy because of illegal liscensing ect one big question for you: WHY aren't you guys saying the same thing over in the threads where the dude is building minions pinball? Where's the pitchforks for the Archer pinball build? Where's the calls for reporting to the copyright holders on the nightmare before Christmas pinball? If the builder put one up for sale would you buy it? I bet you would because there's plenty of people asking and all I see is oooos and ahhs and praise over there. Give me a break.

I can understand not being exactly thrilled that somebody was able to end up with one of these when so many others were completely scammed, but your fight is not with this man. It's with Kevin and skit b pinball. All I see is jealous rage and looking for an easy target to crucify to satisfy your bloodlust until legal proceedings on the real crooks happen. You guys should be ashamed.

Now proceed with the downvotes

#9678 8 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

If those guys started taking pre orders and explicitly telling people that they had the rights to those IPs it'd be a fair comparison.

My point was in comparison to the fact that people think it's illegal to own this game because its not liscensed. Yes the circumstances surrounding this game are different, but again, this pinchili guy isn't who scammed you. For him to own this game is no different (as far as liscensing is concerned) than if somebody bought the nightmare before Christmas pinball.

You guys are combining 2 separate issues.

Issue 1: Kevin kulek lied about everything and took everyone's money. Somewhere along the way Kevin sold one of the prototypes and this pinchili guy ended up with one. This should be yet another strike against Kevin and not pinchili. Pinchili didn't take your money. Pinchili didn't take your game. Pinchili didn't lie to you repeatedly about the circumstances regarding the game. I realize the game is somewhat toxic but at the end of the day he bought a prototype of an infamous game that nobody has (and not even from Kevin himself mind you). He has done nothing to harm any of you in any way. Only Kevin has done that.

Issue 2. Butthurt people who are mad that somebody owns this prototype game are trying to use the liscensing thing as a means to say pinchili can't own it. This is where the comparison to the other one off games based on licenses comes in. There's only 2 ever made. It's essentially a one off machine no different than the others I mentioned. It just so happens that the creator of this one off game also decided it would be a good idea to scam everyone while he was at it. Pinchili didn't scam you, what he did was no different than if you bought the nightmare before Christmas and a ridiculous argument.

Everyone wants Kevin to get what's coming to him, myself included. But people are angry and impatient and I don't blame them. However, people are letting their rave cloud their rationale and just want somebody to suffer in the meantime. Pinchili didn't scam anyone and he had nothing to do with any of it. It's not fair to lump him in with Kevin just because he's the current owner of one of the prototypes.

#9691 8 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive this Kevin because he made it right by selling that prototype. Ah piss wrong thread, anyone want a free shaker motor?

I lol'd

#9756 8 years ago

Omg unless you have proof like a written agreement that you wanted prototype number 2 or whatever it is that pinchili owns, and it was signed off and OK"d, which I'm sure was not the case, then pinchili does NOT own YOUR predator machine. What a moronic statement. Come on people.

Also pinchili purchased no stolen goods, so I don't get the argument there either.

#9769 8 years ago

I better return the NFL jersey I bought from china before the NFL comes and takes it away from me.

BTW- Isn't a counterfeit a copy of an existing good/ or brand? I'm asking this in all honesty. Like, if I bought this car from my friend Tyrone, have I just bought counterfeit m&m's?

ejSY4.jpgejSY4.jpg

#9877 8 years ago

Some people on this thread be like

Tin_foil_hat_2.pngTin_foil_hat_2.png

#9882 8 years ago

Lmao no, conspiracy theorists (tin foil hats)
I'm not saying they are wrong per say, I would just like some proof. Thinking everyone with a differing opinion is Kevin or pinchili.

Honestly I don't think warbound is either of those guys, I just think he holds an unpopular opinion. I could maybe buy into the pinrebel theory, especially since we haven't heard from him in a while after people started calling him out, but I'll reserve my judgement until I get some proof

#9900 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So if two original buyers resold their games, are they trafficking in stolen goods? Both could be sued for $2 million and the $4M used to pay lawyers $2M, victims $1M & have $1M left to go after Kevin. Could be a win-win

The prototypes aren't stolen goods so no.

#9902 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Care to explain that one?

It's already been explained over and over again in the last few pages.

#9905 8 years ago

Kevin strikes me as more of a meth afficanado

#9912 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Kevin will pay, of that I have no doubt. Been through this many times. It may take a while...but pay he will. Now the FBI thing is a much bigger deal. They have put enough time into this now that i feel a point of no return had been reached. They are moving forward now. Time will tell.
The protos are stolen goods. It's been explained several times - some guys do not have the mental acumen to see that and that is ok with me. The protos were sold to pinsiders , then sold again to third parties. It was not Kevin's to sell anymore - it belongs to a guy with a receipt for that specific machine. When he sold it a second time it was not his property according to him and the receipts at the time.

If (when?) this turns out to be the case then I take back all my defense of these guys and my apologies to anyone I may have frustrated

8 months later
#10627 7 years ago

Well I see at least one person (not me) has left a negative review on Kevins wife's fb page about Kevin. Gave me a good chuckle

https://www.facebook.com/faelaumerawphoto

#10634 7 years ago

Looks like she removed ratings now. It said something to the effect of that the whole family were theives, and a 1 star review, then she responded with something like "take this down before I contact my lawyer" and the review writer retorted with "I'll just declare bankruptcy like your husband". It was hilarious

#10713 7 years ago

I posted a 1 star google review for the wifes photo business. Not right that she can do all this stuff and live in her new house bought with stolen money. I encourage others to do the same. Please try to refrain from personal attacks and keep it factual

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fae+Laume+Photography/@43.604525,-84.262869,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x13df2e1f68452e4d?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiS24aY6ZvNAhVH6IMKHfpFAMkQ_BIIXzAK

3 weeks later
#11044 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Didn't people say he bought a house and photography equipment for his wife's business?

yep I recommend making people aware by reviewing her business

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Laume+Photography+

1 week later
#11407 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Clay. As someone who has fully paid for a Predator machine, I'm completely offended that you have a machine and I don't. For you to actually *visit* with a known thief and liar and then somehow wind up with a machine and parts to build another tells me much more about you! I honestly hope Keith takes you to court. If nothing else, just to have you disclose everything you do know. I have lost all respect for you and the way you conduct yourself. I hope this Predator purchase was worth your credibility and reputation.

And people wonder why potential owners/parts owners don't want to speak up about what they have. All the angry villagers are ready to burn anyone at the stake even if said person had nothing to do with taking anybodies money or anything to do with the scandal at all. I mean I do understand the anger that you got ripped off and now somebody has possession of a machine, but really its just anger directed at the wrong person. Its just an easy target you can attack now even though they have not personally wronged you in any way. I know this an unpopular opinion to hold here, but I've said it earlier in this thread and I'm saying it again. I also feel some of these people could have offered valuable insight but instead have had to run away from the witch hunt.

Please note- this post is not meant to insinuate that any of the accusations toward Clay or anyone else hold water or not. Simply just an outside observation

#11424 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You may possibly be misunderstanding why some of the people who were defrauded are upset.
I would guess the reason the people who funded Kevin would generally be irritated at the people who have the parts today is likely because these parts ultimately came from Kevin... The assumption would be that the people who now have the parts gave Kevin something (ie. money) to get the parts and Kevin is now using that money to defend himself against the original people he defrauded to defend himself from the original people's efforts to recover their own money (which is what Kevin used to make the parts).
Ergo, the original owners know the people who now have the parts did not partake in the initial defrauding, but they are possessing what the original owners paid for and they acquired those items by giving something of value to Kevin that Kevin is now using against the original owners.
Yes, I know some people may have purchased parts from people who purchased parts from Kevin (meaning they did not personally hand Kevin money that he is now using against the plaintiffs), but how would one differentiate who gave money to Kevin vs. who acquired the parts downstream.

Nope, I totally get that. I totally understand the various reasons people wouldn't be thrilled with the idea of people owning these machines. However that doesn't mean I agree with it either. Its not like these buyers were like "man my poor friend Kevin really needs help fighting these assholes I'll buy a game from him to help him out." Couldn't it be more likely that the buyers thought or even may have even been told the funds from the sale would go toward paying buyers back? Even in a worse case scenario a buyer may have just wanted a rare game and took the chance when they got it. Selfish and inconsiderate? Sure, I suppose you could make that argument. But the intent wasn't malicious. Again, I get why people would be upset about it, but I don't think it warrants deeply personal attacks and especially (supposed) threats of psyical violence. To me, it just boils down to people wanting to release some anger on kevin, but he is elusive, so their sights are set on a percieved next closest thing. This is just my opinion on the matter, I know of I was one of the unfortunate ones I'd be pissed too, but I would try to be more rational. Feel free to disagree, but I, for one, would have liked to hear more from people who have games or have some sort of word on Kevin, but it's impossible with the angry mob.

#11440 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

No, that's laughably ridiculous and if someone tried to play that card they would deserve a bit of ridicule for trying to insult our intelligence in addition to funding Kevin's defense. Not even Tim Fife tried to play that card.
Kevin has no intention of paying us back anything. That is 100% obvious at this point. Sorry the people who are buying all these parts from him (that we paid for) now find that fact inconvenient.

I can't disagree with you there, I'm simply saying isn't it in the realm of possibility that Kevin the master story crafter could have made that seem like the case for a potential buyer? As I said before though the most likely scenario was somebody just jumped on an opportunity to get a rare/cool game and didn't stop to think what happened to the money afterwards. Selfish? Sure. Malicious? No. Personally, I think the insight they could have let us in on was worth more than the couple of pokes with the pitchforks that were dolled out. However, that said, Tim definitely did a poor job handling himself on here, but I still don't think the (alleged) threats and doxxing were right.

1 month later
#11611 7 years ago

Oh man, now this is really starting to get good! *gets another batch of popcorn*

#11674 7 years ago
Quoted from Andy_B:

IMO there is no way Kevin spent anything close to $1,000,000 during this entire debacle.
If I was a suspicious person I would perhaps suggest that Kevin complied with the criminal/FBI investigation to a minimal extent and with the bankruptcy proceedings not at all in order to hide the fact that he has a lot of cash stashed somewhere and once the bankruptcy proceedings are finalised with a minimal financial penalty for himself he could have a rather pleasant lifestyle for a number of years. That's just if I was suspicious.

Didn't somebody say he was buying himself and kids a bunch of quads and gear and stuff too though? Sounds like he spent a lot of money on toys and BS

#11698 7 years ago

If Kevin's kids get hurt in any way in this process, it is a shame, but its nobodies fault but Kevin himself.

If you guys want to see some disgusting heffers in skimpy outfits taken with camera equipment bought with predator money I reccomend asking to be a part of kevin's wife's new group: Fae's secrets! https://www.facebook.com/groups/laumeboudoir/

I bet she's not telling all of her secrets on this FB page though notice how she has turned off comments and ratings on her normal photography buisiness FB page now.

#11745 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I wonder how many "members" (3,061) in that facebook group may be:
1. recipients of the Predator pinball machine money?
2. participants in fraud. ie: hiding Predator money, posing as vending machine owners to collect money to pay Kevin, etc...
Might be a nice source of "rolodex" review for leads ?
I wonder how fast the list of "members" in that facebook group will begin to reduce now that this is getting a light shown on it?
ps. not sure if it's ok to post this public webpage screen shot here. happy to remove if needed.

Honestly the page seems legit for her buisiness. You're not missing much other than a bunch of land whales in lingerie and girly talk. Here's a couple screen grabs.

[removed by moderator; body shaming is not appropriate]

#11760 7 years ago

Sorry, you guys are right, inappropriate.

1 month later
#11838 7 years ago
Quoted from 7Warpig7:

Already noted is that Pinconning MI is slightly known for cheese but another thing it is known for is an extremely strong strain of 1980's pot called "Pinconning Paralyzer". It is very famous among mid-Michigan pot smokers. Supposedly germinated in deer meat. Google will turn up more information than anyone would ever possibly care to know about it.

WTF I thought this was just a joke reply but its actually true lmfao!!

3 months later
#12210 7 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Laumephotography/reviews/ here is his wife's photography FB page. I'm sure she would appreciate a nice review of her services with the nice camera equipment you all bought her!

1 month later
#13396 7 years ago

Does anyone remember that video of the outtakes of the guy making the winnebago sales video or the documentary about said video called "Winnebago man"? Whenever the word accouterments comes up thats always what it reminds me of and it immediately put a smile on my face when I heard it in the audio. Here's the video for those who care to see what I'm talking about. Warning NSFW launguage

(4:22 is the accouterments part) I recommend the documentary as well!

1 week later
#13823 7 years ago

I'd have to dig through the this thread forever but wasn't there somebody a while back who knew Kevin had bought ATV's and dirtbikes or something like that for all his kids too shortly after the predator deal?

#13824 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I'd have to dig through the this thread forever but wasn't there somebody a while back who knew Kevin had bought ATV's and dirtbikes or something like that for all his kids too shortly after the predator deal?

edit- here it is:

Quoted from NoahFentz:You forgot a ridiculously over-sized trailer to haul his new motorcycle, four wheelers, other ATVs he bought for himself and the kids, including all new riding suits for the kids. It was posted on his Facebook back when he bought all that shit. Another headshaker, as the aforementioned 'free employee' was telling me he was losing his HOUSE, because he made the choice to quit his profession for Skit-B. He shit himself when I showed him all that stuff Kevin bought.

Too bad he doesn't seem too happy to give us information anymore

#13998 7 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

hold on.. so u say that the letter that gentleman had in germany is accessible and thus free to watch to the public? if that is the case why would the court send that letter to the guy in germany in the first place if it was truly accessible for everyone to see?
doesnt make much sense to me..

The information contained in the document is public information.

1 month later
#14500 7 years ago

Damn came here to get more hot goss, but instead just a bunch of people bickering about a joke. Damn!

#14617 7 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

I'd pay $1 for the license. I would make EoD T-shirts. Figure potential profits in the dozens of dollars!

I'd rather see fat hairy old guys walking around shirtless than be forced to look at that "artwork" on somebody's shirt

1 week later
#14796 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

This will be my last post on this subject. My views on this stuff have been changing lately. I would have totally agreed last year that these ass clowns deserved their treatment. However, there is a constitutional right to carry and a big movement to ban guns because of how they look. Also, non-rural people that aren't used to seeing such overreact. Imagine the same scenario in rural town X and the guys had cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and was carrying a shotgun on his back. The good old boys wouldn't blink. These people are challenging culture in today's state.
I know the police are super amped as well. Ferguson is not only a place, but a term now. Those Ferguson cops kept their cool despite horrible circumstances. The police in this video could have acted better. The guy with the gun immediately complied to commands and laid down. The other guy had a right to film in a public place and shouldn't have been treated as such.
What it comes down to is the reaction of these cops shed them in the wrong light. It could have been handled way better. Especially those in the back you know were just getting entertainment from a boring day and this was their one chance to pull their sidearm out.

As a big supporter of the second amendment and being a person who is genuinely disgusted about the connotations being pushed these days against certain types of firearms, I really want to agree with you....but I just can't. I think at the core, your argument is correct, its bullshit that you are treated as a criminal if you want to open carry and everything that goes along with that argument. It certainly can be a slippery slope when you stop caring about when your rights are being restricted in certain situations. However, I just can't condone what those guys did. In these troubling times they are not helping the cause. What they did was done just to provoke a reaction, and while it was arguably legal, all it will really accomplish is pushing the publics favor for more regulations. I'm normally one to condone flexing your rights somewhat, but what these guys did was just foolish.

1 month later
#15446 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How many times must she tell you...THEY LED SEPARATE LIVES!

What I really don't understand is how Kevin claims he doesn't have a job because he's at home with the kids all day. But when his wife is on the stand she claims she is with the kids all day and kevin is out doing his own thing. Something doesn't quite add up there... Shocking isn't it

1 month later
#15957 6 years ago

Funny how they want to use forum posts to make their case, yet they left out forum posts from VP assuring people that the predator license was legit, and then admitting he had done no due diligence to verify that was true when it came out that it wasn't legit.

1 week later
#16423 6 years ago

They probably spray painted the junk themselves in order to extract more sympathy and more donations from unknowing people.

#16453 6 years ago

https://twitter.com/BriannaOwczar I suggest tweeting at the reporter as well

1 month later
#16993 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

"I need to leave Michigan before Halloween...I don't like Halloween, so I'm going to California."
Which begs the most obvious question...does California not celebrate Halloween?

Theres too much "cultural appropriation" for Cali to celebrate halloween lmao

3 weeks later
#17220 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He could have been the hero and been striaght with it up front and reached out the the community to help build a game that would then be on display for others to at least play and see, but that is not the path he chose.
Again, I say this is all allegedly as I have been 'warned'

I keep seeing things like this posted around. "If kevin had just been honest it wouldn't have been a big deal". "If Clay had come to the community and let us know it would have been fine". "Tim would be off the hook if he didn't cover up his possession of a game" I just have trouble believing that. I'm not endorsing hiding these things from people or owning it, but lets not be silly. People are out for blood. If Clay or Tim or any other owner was honest they would have been crucified. Sure maybe, it would have been a slightly nicer lynching, but it would have been bad news regardless.

3 years later
#18427 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

My memory is a bit sketchy but didn't he also vouch for the Hollywood license agreement as being real?
Please correct me if it was someone else.

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Yeah, wasn’t there some quote from him that he wouldn’t touch the project unless it was 100% legit.

In his defense, he did explain that he was duped by Kevin and truly believed that the license was legit. Take that for what you will, but Paul has never really been a bad guy (except for a while in this thread) and continues to operate a well loved and legitimate business to this day.

1 year later
#18477 1 year ago
Quoted from Methos:

Are the wheels of justice still turning?

Yes, new pictures of Kevin's back will be surfacing soon!

8 months later
#18487 8 months ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

What ever happened to the games that were made? Have any games or parts of games changed hands in the last couple of years? I know there were some stories about this years ago. But, since the thread got some recent activity, it made me wonder if there are any updates.

The one copy that that one guy owned (I forget his name now) that everyone was sharpening their pitchforks for now resides at galloping ghost arcade I think. Not sure where some of the other ones ended up

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=Haymaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.