Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigPhil.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#585 9 years ago

Update email received and the website has been changed.....

www.skitbpinball.com

3 weeks later
#707 9 years ago

I don't comment often on this thread and a lot of the conversation is about skit-b not being professional and lacking communication.

Look at some of the professional companies out there, and I'm not just talking pinball, who are full of communication(bullsh*t) and have gone up in a poof of smoke and in the process, burning a lot of people.

I'm not bothered that they're not coming across as professional or communicating often.

What I AM bothered about is their passion and dedication to do this right. Everything starts from nothing and you could see how passionate they were from the beginning. And they really cared about this machine. They weren't shouting from the roof tops and setting off fireworks with massive glitzy announcements. Just a bunch of really passionate guys who love what they're doing.

That's why I'm in and that's why I've always believed 100% that this will happen. Well, apart from loving the Predator theme of course

3 weeks later
#920 9 years ago

Who is Stern?

1 week later
#1599 9 years ago

I'm not going through 10 pages of this. I want my Predator pinball and that's that. I'll listen to Kevin and I trust in Kevin. I know I'll get it.

Seriously, for everyone concerned, there must be someone who lives nearby who can pop in and see things for themselves.

Do I really have to buy a ticket and fly over from the UK myself and do the job for you?

FFS....

1 week later
#2071 9 years ago

I still believe in Kevin.

He had a dream.....a pinball machine with an awesome theme. It was going to be like owning a fluffy bunny.

But this was a grizzly bear with a bad head in fluffy bunny clothing. Kevin is still there trying to tame it.

I trust in Kevin. I believe he is a man of his word. He WILL make this machine happen. It's turned out to be more than the fluffy bunny he thought it was going to be but he's not the type of person to call the RSPCA(British animal charity thingy)

He'll get there. I just know it. I can tell.

Oh, do I have to book my flight ticket?

1 week later
#2819 9 years ago

I'm in. I'm staying in. I've been without the money for over a year now. Just not thinking about it.

But in saying that, I wouldn't wish this scenario on a broke dick dog....

#6239 9 years ago

So there is no actual refunds happening yet.

Claims are happening. Not refunds.

2 weeks later
#7551 9 years ago

So refunds have already started? Could anyone who has received a refund from Kevin please start a new thread with the subject in capitals.

I RECEIVED A REFUND FROM SKIT-B

Thanks

#7714 9 years ago

I actually championed Kevin through the rough times

3 weeks later
#8364 8 years ago

I've had the Predator soundtrack on my phone for years. Set to random, the odd track pops up now and again.

Over the last few months, just hearing it makes me sad. Think I'm gonna have to remove it

#8396 8 years ago

My PayPal case was opened on 16th April. Just noticed it was closed on 1st May.

Status details - We've finished reviewing this case. You don't need to do anything else.

Errrrr.....so does this mean I keep my money? Kevin/Skit-B were supposed to have 45 days to respond. I haven't had any follow up emails. Damn confusing. The money is still there on my credit card.

Edit: -

Just looked up why it's closed....
Step 7 - Case closed
The chargeback case is closed because there is insufficient evidence to dispute the chargeback.

So I guess it's ruled in my favour and I get to keep my money. What a relief!

#8405 8 years ago

I purchased via Paypal/credit card in February 2014

Raised a dispute case with my credit card company when the news broke about the fraud at the beginning of April 2015 and supplied them with details.

About a week later, I noticed a dispute case on my paypal account so the credit card company obviously looked through all my evidence and contacted them.

3 weeks later
#8982 8 years ago

I thought the paypal account was suspended? If that's the case, it can't be Kevin issuing refunds. Can it?

#9110 8 years ago

This is really sad news. Getting picked up and put back down again hard.

1 month later
#9415 8 years ago

The more I look at those "ear rings", the more I hate them. They're TERRIBLE!

1 year later
#15420 6 years ago

I actually had faith in Kevin right up to the bitter end. Feel kinda stupid.

#15534 6 years ago

Is there a folder on the net somewhere with the Predator videos, pinball show interviews etc?

#15535 6 years ago

Oh, one other thing.....Kevin's partner who eventually left.....can't remember his name. Has he ever spoken about the project since it blew up in Kevin's face?

3 weeks later
#15771 6 years ago

I'll say it again, feel really silly being duped. Especially with all this stuff coming out in court.

So, where exactly is the one and only working Predator pin now?

#15773 6 years ago

Listening to the recording now.

Judge speaks
Old lady - Coughs heavily interrupting the judge
Judge continues
Old lady - Whinges and whinges....wants to be in the emergency room...mail going anywhere and everywhere. Wants to tell the truth. On her last legs. Wants to write everything down.
Judge - Agrees to her writing everything down
Old lady - Struggling to talk. Breathless. Pausing between words.
Judge - Gives her 2 weeks to write everything down
Old lady - Seems to be recovering a bit. Talking ok.

Don't think she needs the emergency room anymore

Old lady - Whinging about the internet and what's being put out there. Hates her own voice
Judge - Tough!
Judge - Gives her dates
Old lady - Talking is perfect now.

Oh, her breathing has gone again......

Judge - Asking if she's received a notice
Old lady - Just received a document full of lies
Judge - Written document by June 8th.
Old lady - Can't push the chair in.
Judge - Don't worry about it.

4 months later
#17537 6 years ago

*speechless*

4 months later
#17909 6 years ago

Anyone who doesn't support their own child isn't a parent. Boils my effing blood more than the Predator fiasco.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigPhil.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=BigPhil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.