Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BC_Gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3660 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I will say this, you're statements sometimes came off like you had inside information, as if you had an "in" with Skit-B and knew what was going on. It gave an air of credibility to your optimistic statements.

This. Remember how much of a sure thing he made his bet seem? He made it seem like it was 100% a done deal I honestly thought there was a good chance he might get his hands on a pre-production proto or something just to win it...

#4767 9 years ago

I care if something is blatantly ripping off something else; some of it may look cool but I doubt I need anything bad enough to steal it.

I am not perfect by any means, but when I think about my life compared to most of the world's I just have to shake my head at the thought of stealing a piece of entertainment "Just because I can".

#5821 9 years ago

I haven't read every post in this nuclear (maybe even nucular!) thread but with all the admonishing of vendors and potential vendors... I have not seen anybody mention the "other" kid who was in the basement?

Seems like he got of scott free or ?

#5848 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

It's very complicated in the back end which is why I give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, I am sure this is a complicated mess. I am surprised there are still some out there who are willing to give the benefit of the doubt though given everything recently revealed!

1 week later
#6813 9 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

This might be helpful for some. The "P" in "IP" stands for property, kinda like a car, TV, ipod, phone, house are also property.
That having been said, I have had a chuckle at all these mavericks and rebels breaking the law by playing pinball machines that may have IP violations. Wow, the next thing I'll hear about is how some of you looked off of someone else's paper at school or even stole a beer from your dad's fridge when you were only 16! Heck, I bet some people even inhaled! I'm not sure I fit in with such a rebellious crowd.

I fired up Napster one time in university, but I didn't download. The peer pressure made me do it!

Seriously, I won't pretend I have an absolutely clear record, but I am embarassed by the number of people/families I know who make over 100K a year and still can't be bothered to pay for the IP they steal.

I figure if it a piece of entertainment, and I actually want it, I should you know, buy it with my money.

Put another way, how entitled to I have to be to STEAL something as trivial and abundant as entertainment in North America? It is not as if it is going to save my life, or as if I don't have a substantial amount of other choices that don't involve ripping other people off.

#6919 9 years ago

So if I post pictures of oiled up Arnold during his body building heyday... is that on topic or not at this point?

#7065 9 years ago
Quoted from Cobra99:

Ok splitting hairs. Still unprofessional to come on here and openly bash a pinball machine when you sell pinball machines.

Tricky; I never played Predator as the one show I saw it at it sat off every time I walked by.

Calling it a poorly playing crapfest could be accurate; at least Ben has shown what he can do is not a couch quarterback in that regard. Still, you are right that it would be less off putting if he was a defender of the people, rather than making some people feel even worse for staying in on a "piece of crap". No good option there, its a scam/vaporware, or I get a clunkfest delivered. Woot.

#7114 9 years ago

Honestly, not to defend Kevin but it might be that he was really just very stupid.

If he was running a scam, he did a terrible job. Why still be in this country if you have a million or so dollars collected?

Why order parts for any games at all, let alone boxes of otherwise useless skulls?

Take the money and run...

Maybe he was even stupid about being stupid... I am not sure what that means but it seems to sum of the spirit of his disorganized actions and broken promises.

#7131 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

The police can have my knock off merchandise when they pry it from my cold, dead hands. Ive seen them all over my community collecting unlicensed merchandise. I'm just waiting for that knock on my door. It could get ugly.

Willing to die over knock off goods is... interesting. Why not take a stand on something that matters?

Civil Assest Forfeiture, cops killing 100 or so civillians in the month of March alone etc...

Goods that rip off other people's IP is seriously the flag you are going to plant on a hill and die for?

#7134 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

It was a joke. I've never seen police in my neighborhood collecting unlicensed merchandise. And I don't ever expect them to either. I will add a smiley emoticon to my original post.

Fair enough

I honestly pictured a "real 'murican" bunkered down with grenades strapped to his chest and green tipped ammo strewn about ready to die for his wife's guccini watch.

That things have got that bad that does not seem completely implausable is kind of sad.

#7221 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

For sure, that guy sold the game as much as Kevin. As far as im concerned he owes me money too.

I kind of wondered why he seemed to be getting off scott free...

1 week later
#8098 9 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Unfortunately only Kevin knows how much is in Paypal. If you call in and explain the situation to an agent, they'll see his account and how much is inside, however, they can't disclose anything.

Unless you are Whysnow and have the world's most helpful customter service rep...

2 weeks later
#8388 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

He probably didn't show up. I'm sure he's still just running away and avoiding everything

I'm sure he thinks the "get out of jail card" he is keeping in his pocket from last year's epic Monopoly game is all he needs.

Its like, an unnoficial understanding. Y'know?

4 months later
#9859 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I appreciate it, but I would burn that fucking game to the ground and piss all over it
Actually I would definately buy it and then woudl take it to expo and run a booth where for $5 you get to whack the game with a sledgehammer. All proceeds go to charity. A good way to take something bad and make it into something good.

How is that better / more constructive than letting buyers get a chance to actually play the game?

Heck, charge $5 a play and put the proceeds towards the victims or the legal fund.

Let's hit stuff with a hammer... Geez.

1 year later
#12905 7 years ago

Yikes, the next time I get the inside scoop that a bunch of pinheads are getting scammed the threat of legal action from those scammed when you tell anybody will totally make me come forward!

Talk about a lose lose situation...

5 months later
#16586 6 years ago

I have had mixed feelings about weighing in on this, but I haven't seen anyone argue that just being Kevin Kulek is probably punishment enough at this point.

Just think you take in hundreds of thousands of dollars, and buy.... a house that floods every year? Now seriously that is your master criminal plan? He comes off as just being incapable of making a good decision, and here is a prime example.

It reminds me of "the trial" from Red Dwarf where Kryten's Defense of Rimmer is "his only Crime is that of being Arnold J. Rimmer. It is also his punishment."

I feel bad for his kids and honestly anyone who has to associate with him. Its a life sentence just being him.

#t=0

1 year later
#18257 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Erasing history is NEVER a good idea.

Agreed; I can't tell people how to feel, but I don't understand how burying this will help out at all given recent Pinball history.

Predator, Highway, Paperflock, JPoP + others... we are a pretty trusting community but we better have some reminders of what blind trust can bring.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BC_Gambit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=BC_Gambit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.