Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 367.
#401 4 years ago

Guys, there have been quite a few pictures of bulk parts shown here on pinside(claw diverters, plastics, hangin dead guy, etc). There are recent pics of cabinets being built as well which means Skit is still shelling out money for parts to get manufactured. I'm sure there is also a huge stack of playfields sitting somewhere getting populated as we speak. The lack of communication(Skit-B's new support email is a joke really) sucks but thats all it is, no communication. Doesn't mean the ship sunk. The communication stopped right around the time EOD was rolled out which wasn't very well received by most pinsider's. I can only assume that because of the negative feedback on game 2 that Kevin has chosen to turn a blind eye to pinside. Its really the only thing that makes sense at this point
The artwork on both the playfield and trans were both mocked and picked apart from the location of the title to the choice of artwork. The name of game 2 was even driven through the mud(maybe rightfully so). Now add insult to injury; most Pred pre owners(including myself) voiced their dismay at Skit rolling out #2 before #1 was even build, delivered, or even delivery dates projected. I gotta say I was a little town off by it but from a business standpoint it makes sense for them to look to a 2nd game to market while the 1st one is in "production". My conspiracy theory is that Kevin has simply got his nose outta joint and chooses not to share on here due to EOD being ill received. Case closed!

#402 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

5. Some refunds have been issued to previous owners. Given the original stipulation that you ONLY get a refund when your spot is taken ($$$ already spent on parts) we can only come to the logical conclusion that while these people are a giant PITA and a huge distraction, SkitB has been going through the effort to backfill these jumpers with people still on the waitlist and refund deposits. Take note, if you are getting a refund it means there is still a waitlist, so even through there are some vocal haters on pinside, ITRL there are still currently 250 real pinheads that have faith in this game.

Whoa, hit a small nerve I left the Predator project for personal reasons and don't consider myself a PITA for asking for one. Respectfully my friend, you keep stating a return policy that I don't remember when I signed up (and in the original thread I asked). Here's a cut and paste from the Skit B thread where the game was first announced by Kev himself:

"When your game is about to go out onto the shop floor, you will be contacted in advance. You make your deposit and the game gets built. Once the game is done, you simply pay the remainder and get your game. If you need to opt out of your pre-order, you can just contact us before your game is coming up and let us know. Of course, your pre-order spot and number would go back up for grabs, as well."

All this said, I'm confident Skit B will deliver. I would strongly suggest everyone who questions licenses and other smaller details go back to the original thread. When Kev was communicating (2 years ago) he touched on the licenses but clearly stated he could not go deeper based on legal restrictions. It was a very honest dialogue and well written.

#403 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

All this said, I'm confident Skit B will deliver. I would strongly suggest everyone who questions licenses and other smaller details go back to the original thread. When Kev was communicating (2 years ago) he touched on the licenses but clearly stated he could not go deeper based on legal restrictions. It was a very honest dialogue and well written.

+1 What he said ^^^

#404 4 years ago

Sorry Billy, but from a business perspective if I were on the other side of the coin I would consider people asking for a refund just 5 months after they put it in a PITA. I would not tell them to their face, but would be thinking it in my head.

Granted if I were on the other side of the coin, I would have a private owners club set up by now with weekly picture updates (even when things are not progressing) in order to keep those that provided the 750k of deposits happy. Easy to keep people informed than deal with refund crap IME. If I were building this game you would have sold every other game in your collection before even thinking of bailing

#405 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sorry Billy, but from a business perspective if I were on the other side of the coin I would consider people asking for a refund just 5 months after they put it in a PITA. I would not tell them to their face, but would be thinking it in my head.

I get you now - fair point. It's a distraction for sure, but owners entitlement based on stated policy.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Granted if I were on the other side of the coin, I would have a private owners club set up by now with weekly picture updates (even when things are not progressing) in order to keep those that provided the 750k of deposits happy. Easy to keep people informed than deal with refund crap IME. If I were building this game you would have sold every other game in your collection before even thinking of bailing

+1^^ You and I also have very similar tastes so I'm sure your game would be of my liking.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Either way, glad you got your cash and are out of your spot.

Thanks.

#406 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not sure where exactly it was stated but I am pretty sure that just prior to the deposit deadline it was made clear that once a deposit was in, it would be used for part acquisition and the only way out was to have someone else take your spot. Either way, glad you got your cash and are out of your spot.

If you take a wad of cash from someone and then think it's a PITA to keep in touch with them you shouldn't take a wad of cash from them in the first place.

#407 4 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Kanada - WTF dude?! You are now in this thread and the Jpop one just trying to stir the pot. You do this in a strange way each time, seemingly looking innocent, and never getting aggressive, but it always results in ridiculous amounts of drama and tangents that you appear to thrive on, like a 5 year old that needs attention.
There is enough mess here and in the jpop thread without you throwing more fuel on the fire.

Although it's been said many times, many ways.....

Kanada's gotta kanada....

#408 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Do you think if you keep saying this lie that eventually it will become truth? The game is licensed, and has been confirmed as such by SkitB. Either go find some evidence that it isn't or wake up and realize how silly you sound when you continue to spout this lie.
Our favorite reporter/detective claimed his 'friends' used his 'connections in the industry' to go try and dig up the inside scoop from FOX a few months ago. We can only assume he came up empty, because had he been able to even find a morsel of evidence that there was something wrong with the license he would have been here trying to get as much attention as he could.
The only valid complaint you can have at this point is that they suck at communication. Anything else is proof that you are just trolling.

No other scenarios make sense to you , but you have to try and put yourself in someone else's position, which I am guessing you are completely incapable of.
KISS is usually the most obvious and likely.
something like
SkitB guy #1>>"we have run into issues with getting parts in (like all first timers), things are taking longer than we thought (like every first timer), and now everyone on Pinside that does not have one on order is making up things about the license and trying to instate a lynch mob"
SkitB guy #2>>"should we do a bunch of empty damage control and waste time or do the one thing that will reinstall faith in us"
SkitB guy #1>>"Yeah, let's get this first batch done and shipped while Lowepg is busy playing his NGG with unfinished code and complaining on pinside again"
I know this may not make sense to you, but the reality is that the only thing that is going to possibly stifle the unsatisfied people is getting games delivered. As a game maker, I know where I would be spending my time and energy and it surely is not addressing people on the internet that make up lies about the license.
As an owner in the first batch coming out, I really do think we are very close to seeing them. I have been given a tentative pick up date in Dec and really do have faith that they will get it done by then. The best way for SkitB to shut up trolls is to get the game out the door and they know that.
That said, they owe some communication to those that own the game and I think they should do that as soon as they are done building my game

In the time it took you to write this post, this entire thread could have been shut down with a reasonable proof of progress. Since it is such a burden to do so a reasonable uninterested party can only conclude there is some problem occurring that may be insurmountable. Believe me when I tell you that Kevin with an iPad sitting on the stool could multi-task this controversy away before it was time to wipe if there wasn't some real trouble in paradise.

#409 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

As a business owner, I would be glad to have had a zero interest 5 month cash flow loan. Obviously the whole problem in the ponzi is that the Mythbusters cash influx has failed. It's really hard to be positive about any of this stuff when it all just seems like a bunch of huxters separating fools from their money.

BTW, I can see it taking several weeks to get paypal to refund really old payments. It's just the secrecy of it all that makes it look like there is a cash shortage in play.

#410 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Although it's been said many times, many ways.....
Kanada's gotta kanada....

Look who's trying to stir the pot my friend. I've given up trying to start trouble and have stated many times now this thread is dead until we get an update. And for the record, I was in on a Predator WAY BACK in February. WOW. Had a deposit down with a guy who was real low on the order list. Nice man. I even let him keep my $250 when I backed out for being so nice.

#411 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sorry Snow, I hope you don't actually own a business! The lengths you go to defend something, or tear it down in the case of PPS, is amazing. But that comment takes the prize.

Cue up the "Skitb is terrible at communication" excuses and then bury head in sand.

We spent 4 yrs of brutal threads calling out Jack's lies/misrepresentations about timing, delivery etc. and rightly so, yet we still got a pin, so there is hope!

We have spent 3 yrs wondering about Jpop (some of us have), wondering about when and if, and plenty is said about it, good and bad, rightly so.

If you get your feelings hurt because people criticize how Skitb operates, Jack, Jpop, or anybody else, and think that only you, a pre order, have the right to do so, then you shouldn't post anything on Pinside, just live in your own little bubble.

Or maybe you follow the Kaneda line of thinking, go radio silent just to stick it up everyone's ass. Pure genius.

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Look who's trying to stir the pot my friend. I've given up trying to start trouble and have stated many times now this thread is dead until we get an update. And for the record, I was in on a Predator WAY BACK in February. WOW. Had a deposit down with a guy who was real low on the order list. Nice man. I even let him keep my $250 when I backed out for being so nice.

Well, congrats on feeling that you've finally "given up trying to start trouble", but others would tend to disagree.

As far as you "being so nice", I'm sure the kid that you screwed over on the "Fix-It Felix" would also disagree. Bonus points to you for attempting to sabotage his sale by admitting that you impersonated him on Ebay.

...anyway, as much as these threads always seem to eventually come around to being about you, I'll refrain from further derailing this thread.

Best of luck to everyone on their Predator.

Post edited by PismoArcade: corrected name of video game

#413 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Afterall you were the one rah rahhing it on, so you should be willing to also say when you don't have any info against it despite the digging by "your friends" (I still can't believe a bunch of whiny pinheads actually contacted FOX to inquire about the license > I actually chuckle a little thinking about how odd that is and how it must have all went down).

What the hell are you talking about?

Reality check time Hilton.

What in the world is wrong with pinheads wanting to go directly to the source to attempt to find out if in fact SkitB has the full license for Predator? Especially considering all the discussion and speculation surrounding the issue?!

If in fact someone was able to get a clear and direct answer from Fox, that would have put this issue to bed once and for all. Isn't that something that you (supposedly) want?? Perhaps not, since you are calling anyone who wanted an answer from Fox "whiny pinheads" and think about how "odd that is and how it must have went down".

The irony is that the thing that is odd is the fact that you would even think that way. If Jared or any other Pinsider had contacted Fox and found out that SkitB did indeed have the full license for Predator and posted that info here, they would have been your hero.

Odd indeed.

#414 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Yeah, real nice of you to try to screw everyone that was on the waitlist by trying to go around Skit-B's preorder policies. Real stand up guy you are...

#415 4 years ago

Kevin said the license was fine.

#416 4 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Yeah, real nice of you to try to screw everyone that was on the waitlist by trying to go around Skit-B's preorder policies. Real stand up guy you are...

Bwahahahaha. Truth!!!

#417 4 years ago

RobT > It is called trust. I give all new pinmakers the benefit of the doubt until they screw someone over. At this point the only thing anyone can be mad about with SkitB is the lack of communication. I don't consider that screwing someone over.

If they disappear and actually screw someone over you can be sure I will be leading the charge to recourse (I feel confident all pins are coming in due time and nobody will get screwed over).

I find it pretty silly for someone to go out of their way to contact Fox (especially when they are not a preorder person and just looking for more attention) to inquire about the license. Toss on top of that, when they did not get the response they wanted they don't even come share it.

What it conotates is them calling Kevin a Liar and that is pretty sad when someone not even involved in the project in anyway feels so compelled to back hand slap a start up game company in the face, claim they are trying to protect others, and at the same time tries to act like they received some important info but no longer want to help others out.

I think we can all see right through the schtick. Hopefully these people will all be shut down in the near future. If games get delivered will this be enough to convince people the project is real, the license is intact, and Kevin is not sipping on an island drink on some beach?? I sure know that even any communication at this time will likely be too little too late.

#418 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I find it pretty silly for someone to go out of their way to contact Fox (especially when they are not a preorder person and just looking for more attention) to inquire about the license.

And I find it completely silly that you think it is silly for any pinhead to contact Fox about this issue.

An issue that has taken up 90% of all Predator discussion over the last couple of months.

I find it very strange that you would feel this way. You are obviously letting your personal feelings about Jared cloud your judgment on this issue.

There is nothing at all strange, odd, or silly about someone wanting to get a straight answer from Fox.

#419 4 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Kevin said the license was fine.

that was loooooooooooong time ago... this may be changed by now. Some licensing are time limited.

Dunno why so hard to SkitB to hop on Pinside, post some answers like they did before, and calm down everyone. Unless there's something wrong?

Look at your emails received from SkitB. Doesn't say "Predator" anywhere. It's "your game" or "project". I still have them all.

Don't like Pinside, post it on your twitter, on your fb, something... anything. Not having time is not an excuse when you get the time to do exactly the opposite and remove any mentioning of "Predator" from everywhere.

#420 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And I find it completely silly that you think it is silly for any pinhead to contact Fox about this issue.
An issue that has taken up 90% of all Predator discussion over the last couple of months.
I find it very strange that you would feel this way. You are obviously letting your personal feelings about Jared cloud your judgment on this issue.
There is nothing at all strange, odd, or silly about someone wanting to get a straight answer from Fox.

If I were Fox I wouldn't comment on the business arrangements I had with individuals who were not a party the agreement. That is just bad business. If someone contacted FAST to ask how much hardware a company ordered from us, even if it was an attempt to "clear up rumors" or some other noble effort, I would politely decline to comment.

That aside, the license topic was put to bed in the other horrible Skit-B thread. I am friends with Kevin. I have had the terms of the agreement explained to me. They are in order. So let's drop it.

These threads are not going to weed out any big conspiracy. They are only drama. I do think Kevin should post a "hey guys, things are fine. Busy building pinball!" message. But really, that would probably calm people down for a couple days before someone sits up the pot again.

If you don't like the way things are going, bail out. If you don't like the waiting game of a pre-order, then don't do it again. If you are stoked to support and indie pinball company in their first game, then rock on.

There are lessons learned all over the place here and I hope things improve on the communication front. This is easier for me to not stress communication because a) I don't have $ in on a Predator and b) I talk to Kevin regularly. But I do know the guy is working hard doing the best he can right now.

I am done reading these posts. They are stuck in a loop and generating nothing but ill will.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

Update: I was mislead. At the time of this post, I had no reason not to believe what I was told to be the truth. When I made this post, it seemed to me the problem Kevin had was keeping in touch with his customers. I was wrong.

#421 4 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

I talk to Kevin regularly. But I do know the guy is working hard doing the best he can right now.

My last post as I should mind my own business after leaving the project, but still care for owners, want to see a new Predator pin, and Skit B as an indie boutique.

It's SO disappointing that you speak with Kev regularly and he still ignores your advice to post some type of communication to buyers (people who paid and believe in him) and least of all the forum he reached out to (check out original thread) to make his dream become reality.

Talking to other indie pin developers, I get the frustration with all the drama of pinside. But customers who fronted cash deserve better - period. I can't comprehend non-response to people who invested in you looking for an update. It screams immature - take my toys and go home I'm not talking to you anymore because I can only do one thing. Put the big boy pants on and communicate with your peeps like you did so well at the beginning of the project. Everyone should go back and read the very first thread announcing this project, pre-order, excitement and excellent engagement Kev had with all of us. To now, silence. I want the old Kev back or a closer version of him to that Kev.

I truly hope this experience didn't ruin Kev's love for the hobby and community. But then there's EOD so I guess not.

No more comments from me on this thread - I wish you all success. Only positive thoughts moving forward.

#422 4 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

If I were Fox I wouldn't comment on the business arrangements I had with individuals who were not a party the agreement.

And they probably wouldn't.

But that's beside the point. The point is that there is nothing wrong, strange, or odd about a pinhead asking for that information in order to try and put the issue to rest once and for all.

#423 4 years ago

I gotta admit that if Skitb is looking for waiting list replacements if/when a preorder drops out, without ANY info or reference to the title at all, would make an odd business.

Kinda like 'hey kid. Wanna buy a pin?'

image-984.jpg

#424 4 years ago

Reading this thread without keeping track of the players might lead one to believe it is pretty evenly split between those saying pin is coming versus major obstacle and no pin. I would bet the 250 buyers are probably 80% sure their machines will be delivered, as promised. Among the rest of us bystanders, I'd bet there was a 70% belief in the game being delivered generally as promised.

I am looking for answers too. Why..why...why...?????

#425 4 years ago

Facts don't induce drama. It's the lack of facts and the obfuscation of facts that creates all the drama and speculation. Therefore, this entire thread is the fault of Kevin.

#426 4 years ago

breakdown of this thread...

facts--- 0%
speculation--- 100%

#427 4 years ago

BTW, I want this entire pre-pay model of pinball to wither on the vine. VC is available to those who appreciate and practice generally accepted business practices. I don't think there is another industry in all of commerce that expects it's customers to pony up start-up capital (and then shits on them once they get the checks).

#428 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

BTW, I want this entire pre-pay model of pinball to wither on the vine. VC is available to those who appreciate and practice generally accepted business practices. I don't think there is another industry in all of commerce that expects it's customers to pony up start-up capital (and then shits on them once they get the checks).

Yep. After the PRED drama is over and done I'm not preordering again.

TBL? Looks awesome. Build em then we'll talk. No carpet? Fine.

Aliens? Sounds killer. Build em. How's Full Throttle? One at a time hotshot.

#429 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

BTW, I want this entire pre-pay model of pinball to wither on the vine. VC is available to those who appreciate and practice generally accepted business practices.

no, not really. in fact, that is completely wrong.

and, kickstarter is a giant success for a big reason.

#430 4 years ago

I was a pre-order but backed out a while back but still interested in the outcome as got a friend who is getting one. Whatever the 'real story' I find it mind boggling that after taking $750,000 from customers, and promoting the game heavily on this site, there is complete radio silence. We live in a world of too much communication, tweets, emails, texts, facebook, phone calls and yet there is nothing.

Good luck to those still waiting but something is amiss - the rest is speculation.

#431 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

kickstarter is a giant success for a big reason.

Not on Pinside it is. Just ask Vonnie D.

That incident pretty much stuck a knife in preorder madness and sliced off the head of VD pinball in the process. Both good for pinball.

Startup pinball makers are gonna have to find their financing and take the risks themselves from now on. Success is there for great designs. Rest will falter. That's nature; no more shortcuts.

#432 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

after taking $750,000 from customers

I would put it at least over a million as everyone I know that's in on one is "all-in".
Would love some current photos of the busy warehouse.

#433 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Not on Pinside it is. Just ask Vonnie D.
That incident pretty much stuck a knife in preorder madness and sliced off the head of VD pinball in the process. Both good for pinball.
Startup pinball makers are gonna have to find their financing and take the risks themselves from now on. Success is there for great designs. Rest will falter. That's nature; no more shortcuts.

if this is true... no need for me to try and build a new pin.
...and i've spent the last 25 years building games and game companies.

#434 4 years ago

If you send an email to pre order experts of dangerous you might get an answer back.

#435 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

After TWD LE, MG, RAZA, AIW, TBL and now ALIENS I'm never pre ordering again

I did drop out of TH, MMr, STLE and Predator and got refunds. Maybe there is hope for me yet?

#436 4 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

If you send an email to pre order experts of dangerous you might get an answer back.

I wonder if anyone has tried that? If they got a fast response that would not sit well at all...

#437 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

no, not really. in fact, that is completely wrong.
and, kickstarter is a giant success for a big reason.

I think calling kickstarter a "giant success" is really pushing the boundaries of of the English language. Sure, a couple of companies have successfully used it to crowd-fund licensing. For every one success story there are 10 utter failures and straight-up ripoffs. Crowd funding will go the way of the dodo bird in short order. People are just jumping on the bandwagon right now because they haven't been ripped off enough yet.

While you are looking up the words "giant" and "success", stop by the word "fad" and see what that means.

#438 4 years ago

Even if they eventually ship all 250 Predator's and even if they turn out to be good games; how could anyone possibly pre-order from them again?

#439 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Even if they eventually ship all 250 Predator's and even if they turn out to be good games; how could anyone possibly pre-order from them again?

If Predator ends up being incredible.

#440 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I totally hear you. That said, I'm already in for Alien. Yep, Ima sucker for the new sh*t I guess!? ...and I'm still in on Predator too, although my enthusiasm has admittedly subsided.

#441 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I think calling kickstarter a "giant success" is really pushing the boundaries of of the English language. Sure, a couple of companies have successfully used it to crowd-fund licensing. For every one success story there are 10 utter failures and straight-up ripoffs. Crowd funding will go the way of the dodo bird in short order. People are just jumping on the bandwagon right now because they haven't been ripped off enough yet.
While you are looking up the words "giant" and "success", stop by the word "fad" and see what that means.

i hear the internet is just a fad too...
“The internet is just a fad” … Newsweek, Feb. 26, 1995

horseless carriages...

credit cards...

credit unions...

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
– Ken Olsen, 1977 - president, chairman, and founder of Digital Equipment Corporation.

#442 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I was in on BBB. Similar to Predator, there were those who constantly said it wouldn't be made. But Gene came through and built an awesome game.

After all I went through with BBB, I would've preordered a Kingpin in a heartbeat!

Kepp the faith. Kevin is going to build us a great game.

#443 4 years ago

I like the cut of your jib, young man.

#444 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-few-words-from-skit-b-pinball

In your face haters and those with "terrible information" !!!

#445 4 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Unfortunately they will just pick it all apart and spin it for their own liking.
As I said before, even with 250 games built and into the homes of happy owners some of these guys won't be happy. Sad but true. Glad Kevin has provided a response and I look forward to more regular updates.

#446 4 years ago

his p,r,e,d,a,t, and o keys must be broken

#447 4 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Read it quickly (all 1000+ words), sounds like an AWESOME update, but not sure what pinball game he's talking about?

#448 4 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

his p,r,e,d,a,t, and o keys must be broken

LMAO!

#449 4 years ago

Hilariously predictable! Did you guys say that Skit -B was part of the 9/11 conspiracy as well? Can't recall...

#450 4 years ago

Always interesting to me that pinsiders with no investment in a game care what's happening with it and furthermore seem to love that we might get shafted. RAZA, TBL, WOOLY, AMH I have zero interest in those games and zero dollars invested thus I couldn't care less how production is going, communication etc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
Pinball Haus
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 400.00
Boards
Great American Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
€ 4.99
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Multigame
$ 15.00
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 149.00
There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 367.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside