Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 366.
#3801 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

That denial crap isn't going to fly anymore. Aaron said straight up that Kevin showed him the "license" he was talking about, and it was not in any way shape or form a license deal for manufacturing pinball machines. It was just information on how any person with no signed deal could use the likeness of predator.
If you are saying Aaron was flat out lying, then say that. Don't say "nobody knows," because that's bull plain and simple.

First off, stop trying to put your version of a spin on my words, you're entertaining at it, but not THAT good.

Second, you know what I meant. You seem hellbent on being belligerent, so enjoy that. How much did you invest?

#3802 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don't think he meant he had a non-profit organization like a charity or what have you.

No he actually did, he said it very clearly.

#3803 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

First off, stop trying to put your version of a spin on my words

Actually, denial of facts doesn't require me to spin it. It either exists or it doesn't.

Quoted from underlord:

Second, you know what I meant.

Yes, I object to your assertion that none of us know what is going on. I think you're just wrong.

#3804 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Again: so?
You keep saying this. What's the point? Nobody is saying Kevin is going to get an attorney to work for free. The issue is whether he is better off by refunding as much of the money as soon as he can or not...even if that means not having money to pay an attorney later.
The answer to that question in my opinion is: yes, he is. Even if that means he won't have money left to pay a lawyer for some lawsuit filed by Fox. Worse thing that can happen under those circumstances? Fox gets a large judgment, Kevin files Bankruptcy and starts his life over again. Keeping the money can lead to worse consequences.

RobT is dead on with his analysis.

#3805 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Actually, denial of facts doesn't require me to spin it. It either exists or it doesn't.

Yes, I object to your assertion that none of us know what is going on. I think you're just wrong.

I may be wrong. I may be right. ANYONE who knows anything probably won't post to an angry mob.

And I'm not denying anything, condoning anything either, and we're not presenting facts, not YET. All I said was until we hear from those directly involved. Even Aaron said he wasn't involved, just providing assist info to Kevin.

And you didn't respond to the question of if you put into a PRED purchase.

#3806 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nope. No excuse! If they really had information 6 months ago of genuine license issues then they could have genuinely been heroes by saying "i contacted fox at the email or phone number, they have not issued a pinball license for predator, i suggest you all get out now before fox brings lawsuit or mucks this up. ...

You're joking right?

So you just wanted someone to tell you kevin didn't have a license then you'd be onboard with it?

Gimme a break. You've been pretty clear on the subject EVERY time over the last months when the topic of even questioning SkitBs license came up.

I just don't understand what's driving your irrational position on this? You want to know the INTENT behind the whistleblowers as well? Like that makes a difference?

Dude, Kevin LIED over and over and over. he may have started out just being ignorant and incompetent, but it clearly moved to full-on lies/deception. THEN he refused to refund people as promised when they rightly tried to bail out.

Your frustration (obsession?) with Mr X should be about 1/1000th of how furious you should be with Kevin for Lying. You seem like a nice enough guy, and not a total ignoramus, but I'm sorry - you just have no credibility in the conversation anymore.

#3807 4 years ago

Has anyone considered the possibility that there was no 'Mr X' ringing up Fox and it was simply one of the Youtube infringement bots that had seen one of SkitBs videos, flagged it as it had images/sounds from the film and sent it off to Fox?

Also, Amazing Predator Rap:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9vujx_the-predator-rap_music

#3808 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

RobT is dead on with his analysis.

I would hope so considering his occupation. Seeing his taste in pins and cars, I would surmise, somewhat successful at it as well.

#3809 4 years ago

The shitty artwork and logos were enough to throw red flags up for anyone at FOX, even the janitor. If anyone at Fox saw a hint of that machine they would be like "what the F is this and what intern approved this shit?" Then they take 5 seconds to look a little further and see it's some mofo in his mom's basement. This thing was all over the internet, at pinball shows in major cities with 1000's in attendance. I think this build stood out a lot more than people think.

#3810 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

The shitty artwork and logos were enough to throw red flags up for anyone at FOX, even the janitor. If anyone at Fox saw a hint of that machine they would be like "what the F is this and what intern approved this shit?" I think this build stood out a lot more than people think.

Correct. Remember how out of proportion Arnold's shoulders were? It took pinside clamoring to get it redrawn. Looking back, it was obvious there was no licensor approving anything. Amazing all the red flags that were overlooked way back when we had no reason to doubt Kevin.

#3811 4 years ago

All Kevin needs to do is start issuing pro-rata refunds, this will get him off the hook as much as possible if this does go legal

#3812 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

ANYONE who knows anything probably won't post to an angry mob

Read page 70. You are denying facts again.

#3813 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I wish Aaron was still participating in this thread, if only to shed some more light on the extent of the license involved. Has anyone actually read it? Please tell me this "license" for Predator is not simply based on a phone call to a Fox rep.

Jeeez there was never a license. Get over it.

#3814 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

someone was asking about "business entities" earlier...
Here's some info below, but there could be variances based on each state law. this is not legal or financial advice.
You can file a DBA (doing business as) in your County/Parish. It can have any "unique" name within that Count/Parish. Revenue/Costs/Margins/Taxes can reference that business DBA, but it all funnels to the individual in the end for tax filing.
You can register a business entity in any State (ie: tons of companies in other states actually file in Delaware). That business entity name can be anything "unique". (doesn't have to include Skit-B, Predator, Kevin, or other words we might know about)
You can register a business entity with the federal government (IRS) to get an EIN (employment identification number) for filing federal taxes. That can be a "unique" business entity name.
So, if looking for Skit-B business entity existence, consider trying...
a) The County the business exists within, but who knows what that business name might be.
b) The State the business exists within, but it could be registered in any State & who knows what that name is.
c) The IRS, but same issue with business name.

From what I read on Michigan's website is that if you want to apply to be a "nonprofit" organization you must first register a corporation (not a DBA) with that state. When you're a corporation (a legal entity) how you operate and the name you operate under does matter. If for some reason Kevin did nothing more than file for a DBA in his local county I think that opens him up to all kinds of more legal problems (i.e. his personal assets can all be at stake.) Additionally, I have no idea how he could claim to be a "nonprofit" organization?

<Edit> Just read your explanation Rarehero which may well be true. Fair point. But he still doesn't seem to have a Corporation registered with the state (of any kind) and that really will open him to more legal trouble if all he is operating under is a "Doing Business As" (DBA).

#3815 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Additionally, I have no idea how he could claim to be a "nonprofit" organization?

Maybe he applied to be a non-profit disorganization?

#3816 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I would hope so considering his occupation. Seeing his taste in pins and cars, I would surmise, somewhat successful at it as well.

Thanks, I appreciate that, but this is probably a good time for a (legal) disclaimer!

This is not my area of expertise, especially the IP stuff. I have done some relatively straightforward bankruptcy stuff in the past. Also, I obviously do not know what all the facts are by a long shot, so a lot of the opinions I have are based on certain assumptions, including that there is no type of Order that is tying up the funds etc.

#3817 4 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

What happens if he files for bankruptcy?

The very first thing that would happen in a bankruptcy filing is the bankruptcy judge would issue an Automatic Stay order that would halt all collection activities and litigation dead in their tracks. That includes collection calls from vendors or government bodies, litigation (including Fox's threatened, imminent, or actual lawsuit), and all requests for refunds. If the case is filed under Chapter 7, the judge would then appoint a trustee to oversee the case and take control of all of the assets (including cash, machinery & equipment, accounts receivable, raw materials, work in process, finished good inventory). The trustee would then be responsible for maximizing the recovery for ALL creditors (i.e., preorder customers, vendors, credit card companies, IRS, State of Michigan, Dept of Labor) based upon the priority ranking of their respective classes.

#3819 4 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

I wish I could say more, but I simply can't say anything other than the fact that we have legal right to use the Predator license for our purposes. I hate this legal crap just as much as anybody...

More than 2 years ago in the original thread. If all he had was a piece of paper explaining fair use policy, and never once thought it wouldn't apply to commercial purposes. Seriously?

I'm so f***in pissed right now.

#3820 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

The very first thing that would happen in a bankruptcy filing is the bankruptcy judge would issue an Automatic Stay order that would halt all collection activities and litigation dead in their tracks. That includes collection calls from vendors or government bodies, litigation (including Fox's threatened, imminent, or actual lawsuit), and all requests for refunds. If the case is filed under Chapter 7, the judge would then appoint a trustee to oversee the case and take control of all of the assets (including cash, machinery & equipment, accounts receivable, raw materials, work in process, finished good inventory). The trustee would then be responsible for maximizing the recovery for ALL creditors (i.e., preorder customers, vendors, credit card companies, IRS, State of Michigan, Dept of Labor) based upon the priority ranking of their respective classes.

I'm guessing the vendors have been paid. Noticed Back-Alley Matt hasn't been around lately. That's also why I figure there isn't enough left for half of us, let alone all of us.

#3821 4 years ago

I came back tonight and there were over 100 new responses and Kevin wasn't one of them. Any doubt that this project has imploded should be gone. No reasonable person would let this much supposed dis-information flow without responding.

#3822 4 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

I came back tonight and there were over 100 new responses and Kevin wasn't one of them. Any doubt that this project has imploded should be gone. No reasonable person would let this much supposed dis-information flow without responding.

#3823 4 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

FYI: Just got this mail from Kevin:
As you all could imagine, over the last few days I have received quite a few emails and inquiries that must all be individually addressed and simply cannot be handled in the course of a few short hours. I am here, I am listening, and I am returning correspondence as quickly as I can. I would simply like to let you all know that you are not being ignored, and if you have sent me a message within the last few days, the messages are being answered in the order in which they were received and you will be receiving a personal response very shortly.
Thank you,
-Kevin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just checked, there's been 600+ posts since this post yesterday, which really set things off.

#3824 4 years ago

More than 2 years ago in the original thread. If all he had was a piece of paper explaining fair use policy, and never once thought it wouldn't apply to commercial purposes. Seriously?
I'm so f***in pissed right now.

That seems hard to believe.... But now.... It seems just as likely as anything else we've heard (or not heard)...

Did Kevin ever say "we have a license to make this machine" or was it all super-vague-kevin-speak like "to those asking about licensing, all I can say is you will see what you'd expect on the play field" kind of thing?

#3825 4 years ago

I will add one nugget for everyone in the community to think about - ethics - and future handling by the community (yes, all of us) regardless how this story ends (hopefully happy for all involved).

Anonymous emailers: Let's assume (which I pray is true) everyone wants Kevin to be successful in delivering a Predator pinball machine. With all the right intentions, community member(s) discovered and validated an issue so impactful it would jeopardize fellow hobbyists money and likely risk of Predator ever being built. The ethical dilemma for them, do they post that info on pinside likely starting a panic and run on the bank by owners requesting refunds - possibly viewed as the unintentional villans? Or do they secretly and selectively send anonymous emails hoping it leaks and never boomerangs back to them?

Suggestion (to be debated): I appreciate what you did but man up, and own the info. You added so much drama when the situation didn't need it. It clouded the validity of the information, casted more doubt and angst. Credibility is what was needed to ensure all owners knew the train may be coming off the tracks and let them decide to stay in or out.

Recipients of the anonymous email (full disclosure, I have copies too): The dilemma is do you post information on pinside that comes from an anonymous source, lists accusations supposedly validated, but written in a way that casts doubt (by the way different versions floating around). No way to validate with authors so left to go direct to the source - Kevin - which they did. If you post that email and it's complete BS - you've created a run on the bank based hearsay - and may cost Predator from ever being built.

Suggestion: Some of info in those emails appear to be turning out to be factual and some BS. Kevin has stated he is trying to remedy some issues with help - that help could have evaporated if the community made a run on the bank before the hail marry pass made it out of his hands. Timing. I do think transparency should have reigned on this one. Kevin ultimately withheld info. The anonymous emailers shifted the ethical dilemma onto other select insiders to break the story but without a credible source to confirm. Thus why people are waiting to validate accusations and try to help salvage behind the scenes. It should never have gotten to this point.

I believe when pinsiders money is involved and someone in the community knows "factually" that's at risk we should advise each other after first discussing it with the faulting party. There is a lot of grey area in this one, but then what is the definition of "community"??

#3826 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

That seems hard to believe.... But now.... It seems just as likely as anything else we've heard (or not heard)...
Did Kevin ever say "we have a license to make this machine" or was it all super-vague-kevin-speak like "to those asking about licensing, all I can say is you will see what you'd expect on the play field" kind of thing?

Quoted from SkitBPinball:

I wish I could say more, but I simply can't say anything other than the fact that we have legal right to use the Predator license for our purposes. I hate this legal crap just as much as anybody...

This quote is from the original "Predator pinball at Michigan Pinball Expo" thread.

#3827 4 years ago

He was asked and he flat out said yes....so this where it was either we believe him or some anonymous dude on the internet.

#3828 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Thanks, I appreciate that, but this is probably a good time for a (legal) disclaimer!
This is not my area of expertise, especially the IP stuff. I have done some relatively straightforward bankruptcy stuff in the past. Also, I obviously do not know what all the facts are by a long shot, so a lot of the opinions I have are based on certain assumptions, including that there is no type of Order that is tying up the funds etc.

Yeah man I should have been clear. I know you're not dispensing legal advise. Here on pinside, you're just commenting as a layman with real world insight.

#3829 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I will add one nugget for everyone in the community to think about - ethics - and future handling by the community (yes, all of us) regardless how this story ends (hopefully happy for all involved).
Anonymous emailers: Let's assume (which I pray is true) everyone wants Kevin to be successful in delivering a Predator pinball machine. With all the right intentions, community member(s) discovered and validated an issue so impactful it would jeopardize fellow hobbyists money and likely risk of Predator ever being built. The ethical dilemma for them, do they post that info on pinside likely starting a panic and run on the bank by owners requesting refunds - possibly viewed as the unintentional villans? Or do they secretly and selectively send anonymous emails hoping it leaks and never boomerangs back to them?
Suggestion (to be debated): I appreciate what you did but man up, and own the info. You added so much drama when the situation didn't need it. It clouded the validity of the information, casted more doubt and angst. Credibility is what was needed to ensure all owners knew the train may be coming off the tracks and let them decide to stay in or out.
Recipients of the anonymous email (full disclosure, I have copies too): The dilemma is do you post information on pinside that comes from an anonymous source, lists accusations supposedly validated, but written in a way that casts doubt (by the way different versions floating around). No way to validate with authors so left to go direct to the source - Kevin - which they did. If you post that email and it's complete BS - you've created a run on the bank based hearsay - and may cost Predator from ever being built.
Suggestion: Some of info in those emails appear to be turning out to be factual and some BS. Kevin has stated he is trying to remedy some issues with help - that help could have evaporated if the community made a run on the bank before the hail marry pass made it out of his hands. Timing. I do think transparency should have reigned on this one. Kevin ultimately withheld info. The anonymous emailers shifted the ethical dilemma onto other select insiders to break the story but without a credible source to confirm. Thus why people are waiting to validate accusations and try to help salvage behind the scenes. It should never have gotten to this point.
I believe when pinsiders money is involved and someone in the community knows "factually" that's at risk we should advise each other after first discussing it with the faulting party. There is a lot of grey area in this one, but then what is the definition of "community"??

Well done...this is a good synopsis. I think this novel will keep writing itself. It's not over till we see the refunds or a letter for the IP holder granting the license. I can say that the panic started here will make both of these scenarios harder to achieve for obvious reasons.

#3830 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

He was asked and he flat out said yes....so this where it was either we believe him or some anonymous dude on the internet.

That's obviously an oversimplification, isn't it?

There was plenty of evidence to go along with what was in those emails from "some anonymous dude on the internet". Like the complete scrubbing of Predator from the Skit-B website and social media, removal of all Predator YouTube videos, Kevin's repeated failure to mention the word "Predator" in emails, and his disappearance from Pinside to name a few.

#3831 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

There was plenty of evidence to go along with what was in those emails from "some anonymous dude on the internet". Like the complete scrubbing of Predator from the Skit-B website and social media, removal of all Predator YouTube videos, Kevin's repeated failure to mention the word "Predator" in emails, and his disappearance from Pinside to name a few.

Let's not forget Aaron from fast's acknowledgment. He's hardly and anonymous dude.

#3832 4 years ago

g13364182192461446.jpg

img_2666.jpg

home-alone-kevin.jpg

#3833 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

This quote is from the original "Predator pinball at Michigan Pinball Expo" thread.

Wow, it's really interesting to go read those old threads. His response was to this guy, 2 years ago:

Quoted from BigPhil:

Just one thing which I don't believe anyone has questioned. Forgive me if it's already been covered though.
Can you offer any proof that you do actually have the license from Fox to sell a Predator themed machine? I know you've discussed the fact that you're not allowed to talk about the terms etc.
I know you've done a lot of work already, which you've shared with the community, and not asked for a penny yet but at the minute, it's still a home/fan project which I believe anyone can undertake without license.
Poeple have been burned in the past and I guess I'm just after as much reassurance as possible that this will actually happen.
I'm a trusting guy. There's not a lot of that left in the world. I've been burned in the past myself for being too trusting. My word is worth more than money. I'd like to think there are still others out there. I want to believe this will come good.
I've pre ordered. But that's my heart over ruling my head. It's Predator FFS!!!!

#3834 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

If my memory serves me right (which I'm pretty sure it does), it was only ever asked once more in that thread, and the direct response was just as vague. He talked about EVERYTHING but the license. And we all ate it up because we were pumped, but I think the general common sense was that the license is the most important part of making a licensed pinball game and who in their right mind would prepare for 3 years of work without a license? In fact, I think the majority here believed that they had a license that lapsed, right up until they admitted they didn't, because HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO MAKE A LICENSED PINBALL GAME WITHOUT A LICENSE? Shit man.

#3835 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Fair enough. But for those keeping score at home, I'd say "anonymous internet dude" has outpaced Kevin on truth-telling.

#3836 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I think both camps will see what they want to see in that. Some will say the license is in fact nonexistent others will say that because of the low price and low production numbers there were restrictions in place for that IP. But you know Rob as I said many times this is a small hobby, I chose to trust him, I corresponded with Kevin in the beginning and he never gave me the impression of flim flam man. Either way this is like a pump and dump in the stock market, the truth does not matter, if you start a rumor and the market runs with it...it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

#3837 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Fair enough. But for those keeping score at home, I'd say "anonymous internet dude" has outpaced Kevin on truth-telling.

Come on man, it really doesn't matter what the score is, it's clearly evident you made up your mind this project was a sham way before any emails.

#3838 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

RobT's pins collection is fine, his taste in cars on other hand, questionable. With that said, he is spot on what options are available and which one is best for Kevin at this stage. Refunding everyone is best recourse and the least damaging to all parties involved.

#3839 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

To be fair, I think Kevin's disappearance was due to the art. Predator threads were the zen-peaceful experience until the art was unveiled. Kevin wanted to go "comic book cartoony" (did he really or did he just want to get away with only paying a guy to draw things once (( which was just a blatant ripoff of some Instagram art)), and the majority of pinsiders were looking for something darker, as was I. Over the next few months, every single guy in the thread had an opinion on the art direction, most contrasting his "dream." That's pretty much when he stopped coming around.

#3840 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Don't forget the part where the trustee gets 10% of everything he distributes.

#3841 4 years ago

I've been reading The Dude's thread of Predator news.... some interesting quotes. One of the most interesting was only from Dec 16, 2014. Kevin attempts to absolutely squash the rumors at that time, but based on what we've learned since, things were going on in high gear behind the scenes then. I don't know what possessed Kevin to be so conclusive then, if in fact "our licensing deal really wasn't what we thought it was" (said by kevin this week).

Licensing is obviously a big deal, and while these types of things have simply been accepted in the past, indie pinball (yes, I'm going to keep calling it that) is potentially a completely different beast altogether. Gathering copyright and likeness permissions is a huge, daunting process, but is very rewarding in the end. That being said, this is something you need to have reasonably taken care of before making any major announcements or commitments, and we've done a lot of work and spent countless hours making sure everyone involved is happy with how things turned out. I have many stories I could tell here, but I think I will wait until a time when there's a little less actual news to catch up on At any rate, I can see how one might wonder if a small indie startup would be able to handle this sort of task, but it is certainly not an issue over here. Don't expect any wild omissions or absences when you open up your first Skit-B new-in-box!

I don't know how he can claim "countless hours" working on the license when he basically had next to nothing.

#3842 4 years ago
Quoted from dmilo:

Don't forget the part where the trustee gets 10% of everything he distributes.

More like 5% for a case of this size, and that's actually a pretty good value, since the trustee is vested with broad powers under the Bankruptcy Code. For example, the trustee can, with court approval, prosecute fraudulent transfers to get money already disbursed to insiders or unrelated 3rd parties transferred back to the estate for further distribution to creditors.

#3843 4 years ago

To be fair, I think Kevin's disappearance was due to the art. Predator threads were the zen-peaceful experience until the art was unveiled. Kevin wanted to go "comic book cartoony" (did he really or did he just want to get away with only paying a guy to draw things once (( which was just a blatant ripoff of some Instagram art)), and the majority of pinsiders were looking for something darker, as was I. Over the next few months, every single guy in the thread had an opinion on the art direction, most contrasting his "dream." That's pretty much when he stopped coming around.

Ooh, what Instagram art?

I'll tell you what, I'm half tempted to just post the stupid anonymous emails at this point. It seems beyond the point where holding them back is the responsible move.

#3844 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Ooh, what Instagram art?
I'll tell you what, I'm half tempted to just post the stupid anonymous emails at this point. It seems beyond the point where holding them back is the responsible move.

Ok, I don't know if it's instagram, was just saying. Someone a while ago found a picture that had an identical Arnold, and somebody actually posted that picture a few pages back. I'll see if I can find it.

I defense of the guy who drew the art, he had some awesomly dark pieces on his facebook. We were all wondering why the art wasn't more in that direction.

#3845 4 years ago

I always assumed the art was a ripoff of this DVD cover.
predator.jpg

predator.jpg

#3846 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

If there's a shred of anything to the story of Kevin having "a" license (but not the right one), he needs to post whatever documents he has and explain how it was an honest mistake, if there's a hope in hell of saving this and his reputation.

There's 700+ posts since this post, which really added to the pile of people requesting the same thing.

Needs repeating for those that didn't get it the first time round.

#3847 4 years ago

predator.jpg
predator.jpg

Lol- well the DVD certainly seems to figure prominently in the design of the pin...
he got the art from the front and the "license" from a phone number on the back!

That dvd was a good $5 investment from the bargain bin at Walmart!

#3848 4 years ago

predator.jpg
predator.jpg

Yes, that is the picture I was looking for. Granted, that those drawing are just stills from the movie. I'm going to have to defend the artist on this one though. If he had copied that picture, he wouldn't have fucked up the hand/gun angle so bad that it had to be covered by a leaf.

p21_Predator_Fan_Art-s2316x3000-118222.jpg
#3849 4 years ago

And I just want to add, I'm sorry Skit-B. I have been one of your biggest supporters for almost the whole ride. I stuck with you through the fight with the now-wife over buying the machine, through the asking for money when I almost just took the money out to buy an X-men. Through people calling bullshit on the license.

This was going to be my first pin. Been waiting patiently for 3 years, and you make me look like a fool. I doubt I could ever convince the wife to let me get a pin in the near to moderate future (we didn't even have room for this one). So the gloves are off now, I guess.

#3850 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

There won't be a bankruptcy filing if the Michigan AG prosecutes for fraud. Kevin LIED from day one as there was no license from FOX. BZZZZTTT.. Fraud (criminal) always trumps bankruptcy (civil).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 3.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
$ 64.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside