Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 370.
#3301 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Experts of dangerous R and D

Well its a good thing that the local elementary school doesn't charge too much for their services on the art work.

#3302 9 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

My advice is to contact Band Of America and ask them how your credit charges are handled.
My bank treats my credit charges as a normal Mastercard.
Marcus

Thanks, Ill get a hold of them.

#3303 9 years ago
#3304 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Where could all that money have gone? Im pretty sure hes not buying a new house or driving a Mercedes. I think some is gone but I seriously dont see where the rest could have gone?

With this level of failure there is no evidence there was forethought of any kind. There is no reason to expect that money was managed properly. What if expenses were 2x what they anticipated? What if they issued a number of refunds and people that promised to buy in never followed through? Suddenly liquid assets could have become 1/4 what they expected - leaving them no financial headroom to weather the normal issues related to manufacturing. Or even manufacture anything.

#3305 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

With this level of failure there is no evidence there was forethought of any kind. There is no reason to expect that money was managed properly. What if expenses were 2x what they anticipated? What if they issued a number of refunds and people that promised to buy in never followed through? Suddenly liquid assets could have become 1/4 what they expected - leaving them no financial headroom to weather the normal issues related to manufacturing. Or even manufacture anything.

I could see that. Well if it's true that he conned us all then like I said before I'll spend as much as I have to to make sure he pays or is punished in some way. Kevin now is the time you need to speak up, you're gonna end up being nothing but a stain on pinball. The truth will set you free brother.

#3306 9 years ago

Wow, I was on the waiting list for this, got a chance to get in on it and when I asked for payment info I didnt get a reply so decided to drop it (was around x-mas), feels like I dodged a bullet!

#3307 9 years ago

If you want immediate RESPONSE and I mean in less than a day call his local police department and tell them you sent this fool money and he wont return it. The police GUARANTEED WILL SEND A SQUAD TO HIS HOUSE. GUARNTEED. I bet you get answers fast then. Dont be a scared ass call the police and voice your concern. To many people scared to rock the boat. If you wont take that little step than you cant help yourself recover your money.

I had a guy on ebay once try to jack me for a 75 dollar chevy distributor. I called his local cops and they went over there. within 24 hours I had a detective wondering where he should send my money because the fool gave my refund to the cops.

Far to many of you want to deal with this with baby gloves. If you truly want your money you will do what I said. Otherwise your talkin out the side of your neck.

Once the police start going to his home and his work WATCH HOW FAST YOUR MONEY GETS REFUNDED. Hell you have given him enough warning. He knows you want it. If he cant refund it the police will start a case. Plain as that. To many people think oh the local police wont do anything. WTF is this NYC.

#3308 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

God help him if he doesn't. If this goes south he's on the hook for everything personally. How would he be reporting $750,000 of **income**? PayPal 1099's. That just can't be true.

Stranger things have happened, and he hasn't presented himself as someone with a team of suits working behind the scenes.

#3309 9 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Maybe the money is being used in someone else's name? Hmm???

Quoted from Nibbles:

Go to the link I posted for midland public records, login as guest, search Kulek, and her name comes up as sole purchaser late last year. All public info, but apparently I can't directly link it...

And this is why staying silent is never a good thing. Speculation breeds distrust. Distrust motivates enterprising individuals to start digging. This may all be circumstantial and coincidental but without Kevin coming clean it leads one to wonder...

#3310 9 years ago

From the man himself... I believe these are the last words he's posted on this board...a couple of months ago...under the business SKITB account anyway...

"I'm not doing anything for money here. Money sucks. It's a necessary evil that is required to do what we all love to do, and all I want is for what we do to be appreciated. I didn't wake up today thinking about how awesome my job is cuz I get to swim in money and drive a fancy car to a yacht club. I woke up today thinking how awesome my job is because I got to take the glass off of a Funhouse and show my daughters how Rudy's mechanisms work and teach them how to play pinball."

#3311 9 years ago

Until he returns my money, I don't believe a fucking word coming out of his mouth

#3312 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Stranger things have happened, and he hasn't presented himself as someone with a team of suits working behind the scenes.

If I had to put money on it.....I bet he has. Clearly in over his head.....

#3313 9 years ago

I am to the point myself that if some of you dont grow a sack I am gonna take it upon myself and turn his ass in to his local police and ic3.gov

I will inform them of the dollar value point them to pinside and let them handle the rest.

this dude lives in a town of 42k people. The police would love to get a hold of something like this.

LOCAL POLICE!

2727 Rodd St
Midland, MI
(989) 631-5716

#3314 9 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

I woke up today thinking how awesome my job is because I got to take the glass off of a Funhouse and show my daughters how Rudy's mechanisms work and teach them how to play pinball."

So this was his job? As in, taking/earning an income from it??

#3315 9 years ago

So this was his job? As in, earning an income from it??

I'm thinking his job was at the yacht club...

#3316 9 years ago

So this was his job? As in, taking/earning an income from it??

Well if he doesn't have a business license, apparently an income of $750,000

#3317 9 years ago

This might help find him....

samp646ec658e30e77ab.jpgsamp646ec658e30e77ab.jpg
#3318 9 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

This might help find him....

samp646ec658e30e77ab.jpg

You sir, have won Pinside for today.

Bravo.

Marcus

#3319 9 years ago

You can thumbs down all you want Whysnow but realize I asked for a refund about 5 weeks ago and its not happening. Until my money is returned I have been swindled just like you. You can sit on your nuts drinking the kool-aid but I won't.

#3320 9 years ago

I am now on the phone with his local police department telling them all about this thread. SHIT IS ON NOW! One of the first things the officer is asking about is dollar value. I told him 750,000.00 Thumbs down that all you want <deleted by mod>. I will get refunds out to people.

#3321 9 years ago

If anyone is going to the Michigan Pinball Expo, Skit-B is supposedly going to be a vendor there.
http://www.mipinball.com/?p=893
I realize it's about three weeks away still, but it may be your best chance for a face to face interaction.

#3322 9 years ago

Filing a report on ic3.gov too. Might as well let the feds join the party.

Untitled.pngUntitled.png
#3323 9 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

If anyone is going to the Michigan Pinball Expo, Skit-B is supposedly going to be a vendor there.
I realize it's about three weeks away still, but it may be your best chance for a face to face interaction.

No way they show up. No way.

#3324 9 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Looks like that was last updated in 2014

#3325 9 years ago

Well its a good thing that the local elementary school doesn't charge too much for their services on the art work.

Did anyone else notice this......

Playfield Art Design by Kathy L. KulekShitB Predaturd.pngShitB Predaturd.png

#3326 9 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Playfield Art Design by Kathy L. KulekShitB Predaturd.png

His wife????!!!!

I wonder how much she got paid?

#3327 9 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

I am now on the phone with his local police department telling them all about this thread. SHIT IS ON NOW! One of the first things the officer is asking about is dollar value. I told him 750,000.00 Thumbs down that all you want pussies. I will get refunds out to people.

It's more than that isn't it? But 750K minimum. I have to think a fair number of people said screw it, why not pay in full and just give him the final 1k now, right? So it's anywhere between 750K and 1.1 million I think.

#3328 9 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

His wife????!!!!

No, I believe that is his mom, no? His wife's name is Amanda.

#3329 9 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

His wife????!!!!
I wonder how much she got paid?

Now shit is really starting to come together isn't it? No wonder Aaron bailed.

#3330 9 years ago

Where could all that money have gone? Im pretty sure hes not buying a new house or driving a Mercedes. I think some is gone but I seriously dont see where the rest could have gone?

Who knows what people do with large sums of money they collect (for whatever purpose)? No one knows anything until a full and proper accounting has been done--of what money was taken in, what money was spent (and on what), and how much is left. Next step is a plan should be set in motion to immediately return the money (or pro-rated portion of what is left) that has been requested. Without a verified accounting this whole episode smells of negligence at best, fraud at worst.

#3331 9 years ago

You can thumbs down all you want Whysnow but realize I asked for a refund about 5 weeks ago and its not happening. Until my money is returned I have been swindled just like you. You can sit on your nuts drinking the kool-aid but I won't.

I am all for you getting a refund. I am not all for you threatening to kill anyone. Saying they are just going to be a stain innfers he will be a bloody mess at minimum. This i do not condone.

#3332 9 years ago
e31.jpge31.jpg
#3333 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

His wife's name is Amanda.

Are you certain that's her name? I wonder if anything interesting might come up if you google her full name?

#3334 9 years ago

Id like to see how they would split up whats left with some in for $250, some for $3000 and some in for $4750. Some have also bought more than one spot.

#3335 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am all for you getting a refund. I am not all for you threatening to kill anyone. Saying they are just going to be a stain innfers he will be a bloody mess at minimum. This i do not condone.

Boy did that go way over your head. A stain on pinball was just saying a bad mark on pinball. Jeez

#3336 9 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Playfield Art Design by Kathy L. Kulek

She also does all of their legal paperwork:

"All of our paperwork - both monetary and legal - is done by Kathy L. Kulek." -skitbpinball

Source: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-pinball-at-michigan-pinball-expo#post-198194

#3337 9 years ago

From their latest update, this is the line that really is incongruent with reality.

'Rest assured that your investment is being taken care of by more capable hands than ever.'

#3338 9 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Are you certain that's her name? I wonder if anything interesting might come up if you google her full name?

His wife's name? Yes, I'm positive it's Amanda Kulek. You can search for her on Facebook ... her page is public. I think Kathy is Kevin's mom (possibly an Aunt but I'm pretty sure it's his mom.)

#3339 9 years ago

Guys... Ted said REALLY good news is coming soon.... Just hang tight.

#3340 9 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I know you're trying to lead us to water here. what do you know?

#3341 9 years ago

From the sounds of it, its gonna look like an episode of cops over there soon.

Oh and Btw Kevin please refund my money in the amount of $4750.00

#3342 9 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

I am now on the phone with his local police department telling them all about this thread. SHIT IS ON NOW! One of the first things the officer is asking about is dollar value. I told him 750,000.00 Thumbs down that all you want <deleted by mod>.

Why this type of <deleted by mod> would EVER be allowed back on Pinside is beyond me...

#3343 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Why this type of <deleted by mod> would EVER be allowed back on Pinside is beyond me...

I totally agree

#3344 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

My best guess is he will issue a few refunds to keep up the ruse. If I was a deceitful person in Kevin's shoes, I would select a few of the most vocals members here looking for a refund and issue them refunds. Those members report here they got their refund, thus creating the illusion the spigot is turned on; thus buying even more time.

Oh and Btw Kevin refund my money $4750.00

...and so it starts.

#3345 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Why this type of shitstain would EVER be allowed back on Pinside is beyond me...

You talking about Kevin or DT?

#3346 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

...and so it starts.

He said refund, not refunded. I did a double take at first on that too, with the way it's phrased.

#3347 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

...and so it starts.

I think this is a command, not a statement.

I could be wrong, but I read it as a command to Kevin, not a statement that Kevin has refunded his money.

Marcus

#3348 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

He said refund, not refunded. I did a double take at first on that too, with the way it's phrased.

Yep, it got me.

#3349 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Why this type of shitstain would EVER be allowed back on Pinside is beyond me...

yep, a bit of a douchebag i agree

#3350 9 years ago

What's the over/under on anyone receiving a meaningful response? 18 months?

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.