Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 367.
#3101 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Beer is still flowing, you just saw talented basketball dummies versus less talented guys that know how to get it done with Teamwork.
Sound familiar?

I begin to question everything Iceman has said. Please tell me you didn't think this year's Texas team was talented!

#3102 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yes. communication is needed (and has been needed)
I would like Kevin to come to Pinside for a q&a.
I think it would be a good idea to get a moderator involved

ok, ok, I'll moderate if that's what you're getting at.

I'd start with a few softball questions:
1. Kevin, did you received a cease and desist from Fox? Yes or No?
2. When you continually stated the license was "OK" would you now say those statements were a lie, ignorance or both?
3. Please explain the "special arrangement" you boasted about with paypal?
4. As a followup, when exactly can folks who've asked for refunds (dating back to January) expect a reply email and more importantly, their money?
5. Tell us more about that nonprofit status you are enjoying?

Then, I guess I'd want to move into the tougher questions....

#3103 4 years ago

what's your favorite color...

#3104 4 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Guys as you are aware Kevin does not frequent Pinside as much as he once did. I can organize a Q&A with Kevin for all the buyers of Predator here on Pinside if that would make you feel better.
Let me know your thoughts and we can go from there..............

This isn't aimed at you so please don't take it as such.

Kevin doesn't frequent pinside as much. Seriously? Gee, I wonder why that is? Could it be he is at the precipice of costing a lot of good people a great deal. I just can't even wrap my head around the fact that he or anyone else accepts that bullshit reasoning. Seriously. Add to it that he wants pinball news tell his side of the story. Unbelievable. I try to be factual and straightforward without getting doom and gloom but hol-e-hell. The writing is spray painted on the wall in neon yellow for all to see. He has retreated to his cocoon and I guess hopes it will all go away if he ignores it. He's in a corner and he's hiding because no news, some news or any news is all bad news. He doesn't have anything good to say so he chooses to say nothing. If I'm wrong Kevin, let me have it. Blast me for being a son of a whore. I would gladly own that if it meant good pinheads got the proof this is going to work. Prove me, prove the "haters" (ugh I hate that word) wrong. Just. quit. hiding.

#3105 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

ok, ok, I'll moderate if that's what you're getting at.
I'd start with a few softball questions:
1. Kevin, did you received a cease and desist from Fox? Yes or No?
2. When you continually stated the license was "OK" would you now say those statements were a lie, ignorance or both?
3. Please explain the "special arrangement" you boasted about with paypal?
4. As a followup, when exactly can folks who've asked for refunds (dating back to January) expect a reply email and more importantly, their money?
5. Tell us more about that nonprofit status you are enjoying?
Then, I guess Id want to move into the tougher questions....

These are legit questions. I think dude should fess up if he flat out lied or not. People deserve that much. Not oh who cares its taken care of or not. He should be held responsible for taking 750k of peoples money and lying about legal things like IP. Not oh I thought I had it or it was in the works. Any thing other than YES I HAD it is a damn scam at that point. You cant take peoples money on a maybe and tell them a sure thing. That is the meaning of ripping you off.

Pinside deserves hard facts not oh lolly pops and rainbow shit. not oh ahhh looks good when is it coming. Answer the damn questions from the people who you took 3/4 of million dollars from

I am guessing he does not go to shows anymore because he is likely to get popped in the mouth. I mean if some bloke asked me for a 5k refund and I didnt give it to him I would almost expect to get my arse handed to me in a sling.

#3106 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Does this mankini make me look fat?

#3107 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

This inst aimed at you so please don't take at such.
Kevin doesn't frequent pinside as much. Seriously? Gee, I wonder why that is? Could it be he is at the precipice of costing a lot of good people a great deal. I just can't even wrap my head around the fact that he or anyone else accepts that bullshit reasoning. Seriously. Add to it that he want pinball news tell his side of the story. Unbelievable. I try to be factual and straightforward without getting doom and gloom but hol-e-hell. The writing is spray painted on the wall in neon yellow for all to see. He has retreated to his cocoon and I guess hopes it will all go away if he ignores it. He's in a corner and he's hiding because no news, some news or any news is all bad news. He doesn't have anything good to say so he chooses to say nothing. If I'm wrong keven, let me have it. Blast me for being a son of a whore. I would gladly own that if it meant good pinheads got the proof this is going to work. Prove me, prove the "haters" (ugh I hate that word) wrong. Just quit hiding.

i'll bet kevin is on pinside. just not posting.
wonder if the Mods could look at IP traffic (logged-in or non-logged-in) to see his activity history...
and share some clues about it here.

#3108 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Uh. You do realize I was being sarcastic, right?

I know you were, I still panic attacked about it cause the pool of possible people that could be considered (even if unproven) a pinball manufacturer is small . I selfishly want DP to be one of the ones still standing..

#3109 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That RV was a great investment, it grew into 80 million dollars.
Kevin should be so lucky.

You never saw the episode, the money was spent at a strip club by Jesse who blew it on Strippers and booze, Jesse only got the RV from his friend who steals it from his mom.

#3110 4 years ago

skit-b-casa-1.gif

#3111 4 years ago

Kevin, do you like movies about gladiators?

#3112 4 years ago

Are you familiar with the concept of wire fraud?

#3113 4 years ago

Again, I have no skin in the game, but the proposed Q & A sounds like another stalling tactic to buy even more time. No need for it. Just jump in the thread and answer the questions that have already been asked many times.

Just my opinion.

#3114 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

the proposed Q & A sounds like another stalling tactic to buy even more time.

Yup, can just imagine:

"Kevin will do his Q&A in 2 weeks"

#3115 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

He has retreated to his cocoon and I guess hopes it will all go away if he ignores it. He's in a corner and he's hiding because no news, some news or any news is all bad news. He doesn't have anything good to say so he chooses to say nothing.

Quoted from Razorbak86:

Occam's Razor suggests that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one... As it relates to Skit-B, any news worth communicating may not be good, and because they don't want to lie, but they also don't want to deal with the consequences of telling the truth, they simply say nothing. It's a very common psychological reaction, but not very wise from a business perspective.

#3116 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Are you familiar with the concept of wire fraud?

18 U.S. Code § 1343 - Fraud by wire, radio, or television

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation occurs in relation to, or involving any benefit authorized, transported, transmitted, transferred, disbursed, or paid in connection with, a presidentially declared major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122)), or affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 1349 - Attempt and conspiracy

Any person who attempts or conspires to commit any offense under this chapter shall be subject to the same penalties as those prescribed for the offense, the commission of which was the object of the attempt or conspiracy.

18 U.S. Code § 1341 - Frauds and swindles

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation occurs in relation to, or involving any benefit authorized, transported, transmitted, transferred, disbursed, or paid in connection with, a presidentially declared major disaster or emergency (as those terms are defined in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122)), or affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

#3117 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Omg! Made me laugh my ass off! Thanks Lab!

#3118 4 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

false or fraudulent pretenses

hm....gee I wonder

Oh and the internet counts as wire. Law has not gotten up in context yet but it still holds true.

I will leave it up to the court of pinside based on THE LAW to decide if they think he has broken the law based on THE LAW of our federal court system. (which is where this would land being interstate and over the net)Remember its all up to how the law is conveyed and interpreted . But that is the law as it stands.

#3119 4 years ago

I'm not sure the lying part is all that accurate.

I have never heard of Occam's razor. I will have to read up on it.

#3120 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i'll bet kevin is on pinside. just not posting.

Of course he's here. If he were busy building pinball machines, 10 or 20 would be done by now.... dont you think?

Kidding aside, I feel bad for the guy. He clearly started this with good intentions, got in WAY over his head and just didn't know how to get out.

One small lie seemed like it would keep things alive until he figured it out....then just one more small lie.... and he probably thought the end would justify the means and it wouldn't matter as long as things worked out....

Then he engages a few folks to help stall and try to buy more time.... still hoping the truth doesn't get out... if he can JUST work out those last few problems everything will be OK. Like the compulsive gambler who keeps borrowing trying to "win his way out" of debt.

So now he might be down to a few "hail mary" attempts:
Pleading/begging Fox for the rights to build the game
Trying to sell the assets to someone else who can actually build the thing
etc.

The good news, Hail Mary's sometimes work.
The bad news is, even if those things happen, he may have to answer for the lies he told to get there.

#3121 4 years ago

Occams razor? More like Schrodingers Cat....Predator is both dead and alive. Until the box is opened (Kevin speaks) we don't know.

#3122 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

The bad news is, even if those things happen, he may have to answer for the lies he told to get there.

yah think. He sold the dream based on a lie or ignorance. Guess which one prosecutors like? You would be correct if you chose both. This is .75 of a million bucks. Thats serious change. Anyone who thinks the feds wouldn't care is crazy. People get picked up all the time for less. Now the time he would get would likely be 6-12 months in a federal prison camp or house arrest but they would pick it up if they found he did what we all think he did.

The best thing he could do is say sorry and refund all the money minus loses and hope nobody holds a grudge.

#3123 4 years ago

I really don't think Kevin had False or fraudulent pretenses at all, so bringing legalese here just seems too preemptive.

But Kevin does need to respond to folks requesting refunds. 50% or more given is a sizeable amount to most, even more so to others. I'm committed to the fact that my $4750 is probably gone, and I'm fine with that; but I would like two things:
1. Refund the money to those waiting for refunds. If my $4750 helps get them that much closer to it, Use it towards that goal. Yes, I want my machine assuming it gets made, but others may be in more financially dire situations than myself.
2. Answers on what's really going on.

#3124 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I really don't think Kevin had False or fraudulent pretenses at all, so bringing legalese here just seems too preemptive.

I dont think so either. But I just wanted people to understand what the context of the hard law actually was not speculate about it. I still hope it gets made too. I mean its predator for gods sake. Only thing better would be aliens vs predator.

what people dont understand is just how easy it is to cross this line. All it would take is emails or letters from fox telling him he cant do it. If he took money after those dates or made public that he could sell the game under the IP then he IS in violation of the law. Its pretty simple. For example. Jan 1 fox says NO you cant and we wont. Jan 2 he gets that via email or sky letters whatever. Anything he does after that date ie taking money or still saying he can use the ip is a violation of the law as posted. While he may have no intended any malice its very easy to cross the grey line without even knowing it. Thats why this kid of thing is so dangerous.

But to ask for a refund and not get it is crap.

One thing I can say is I HOPE PEOPLE CAN NOW APPRECIATE someone like Roger Sharpe who spent his carrier giving us cool IP's to work with. Something like what is happening here would get a major company in huge issues.

#3125 4 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

I dont think so either. But I just wanted people to understand what the context of the hard law actually was not speculate about it. I still hope it gets made too. I mean its Predator for gods sake. Only thing better would be aliens vs Predator.
But to ask for a refund and not get it is crap.

2 requests and still no refund here.

I will be sending multiple requests daily from now on. Fat load of good that will do....

#3126 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm not implying anything of the sort, that sounds illegal.
I'm am just saying that if you apparently don't have your firewall set up, all your stuff is right out in the open with just the simplest of scripts.
Even megabucks Sony, could not stop 2 of it's ex-employees from stealing it's movies, emails, games and blaming it on North Korea.
-
Nothing can stop buyers of Kevin's Jungle Assault game from writing their own Predator code and doing a conversion. They might make it very similar to Kevin's code, he had a lot of great ideas.

Hahahaha! God damn.

I love vid.

#3127 4 years ago

Hanlan's razor is better than Occam's for this..
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

#3128 4 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

2 requests and still no refund here.
I will be sending multiple requests daily from now on. Fat load of good that will do....

If it where me, I would send it certified postal mail so he had to sign for it. That way god forbid anything ever happens you have it in hard writing. I suggest anyone who wants a refund proceed that way. I know you are out of country but I am sure royal mail has something like that.

#3129 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Hanlan's razor is better than Occam's for this..
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

I like this razor better than BOTH of those....

#3130 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Aurich + Xerico might be a good choices for what you propose.

Not sure I really want to get in the middle of all this, it could be pretty ugly.

#3131 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

1. Refund the money to those waiting for refunds. If my $4750 helps get them that much closer to it, Use it towards that goal. Yes, I want my machine assuming it gets made, but others may be in more financially dire situations than myself.

Pinball people really are the best in the world. You are awesome man, I hope to meet you and buy you a beer.

#3132 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Yup, can just imagine:
"Kevin will do his Q&A in 2 weeks"

...and he is expected to make a big announcement.

#3133 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Not sure I really want to get in the middle of all this, it could be pretty ugly.

Don't blame you. But you are a respected, neutral party who would relay questions and moderate responses for the owners from an unbiased and realistic point of view.

#3134 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Don't blame you. But you are a respected, neutral party who would relay questions and moderate responses for the owners from an unbiased and realistic point of view.

The thing is- the issues that Kevin needs to address aren't incredibly nuanced or anything! It's not like a moderator has to craft complicated questions:
1. What EXACTLY is the state TODAY of the license.
2. ARE there sufficient funds to refund the folks that have asked. If not, what CAN you do.
3. WHO is building the game and WHEN are they going to build it.

#3135 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

If people really want me to do it I'm willing, no problem. But to be clear, I'm not volunteering.

#3136 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

The thing is- the issues that Kevin needs to address aren't incredibly nuanced or anything! It's not like a moderator has to craft complicated questions:
1. What EXACTLY is the state TODAY of the license.
2. ARE there sufficient funds to refund the folks that have asked. If not, what CAN you do.
3. WHO is building the game and WHEN are they going to build it.

I can likely answer these without Kevin

1. We are currently working out the logistics of the current license and can not discuss it more at this time. We plan to have things completed by X.
2. ?
3. We are currently working out the logistics of the game manufacture and can not discuss it more at this time. We plan to have things completed by X.

There are many questions which are apparently in play currently and it is unlikely those questions will be answered in any way that makes people happy.

#3137 4 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

As much as I want this game and I want to support SkitB, a start up, I am out. You can only take so much.

Now let's see how much of his special deal with Paypal that our monies are 100% safe is true.

I bailed tonight, too. I just don't care anymore. I've lost complete and total interest in it altogether. Now we wait and see if he refunds....lol

#3138 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You never saw the episode, the money was spent at a strip club by Jesse who blew it on Strippers and booze, Jesse only got the RV from his friend who steals it from his mom.

Of course I saw that episode, what are you talking about??

Combo steals the RV from his mother and gives it to Jesse.

So the $7,000 that Walt gave to Jesse to get a RV was a great investment, because Walt grew that money into $80,000,000.

#3139 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it is unlikely those questions will be answered in any way that makes people happy.

And thats exactly the issue!

Kevin has been avoiding answering questions that don't have happy answers, but those are EXACTLY the ones he needs to answer.... regardless of "if it makes people happy."

The truth is (hopefully) usually not as bad as the rumors have become. Now people are thinking he's a liar and a thief. It hardly seems he can do any worse by answering questions honestly.

#3140 4 years ago

Questions of merit that can and should be answered.

1. What is the status of refunds? Are you refunding everyone that asks at this time and how long will it take ot process those refunds?

2. You have said that you are currently working on license agreements, when do you realistically expect to tell us the details of the license?

3. You have said you working with an experienced manufacturer, when do you realistically expect to tell us the details of this?

4. Are there any changes planned to be requested for the current agreement (price, production number, etc...)?

Really the main question that matters at this stage is where are the refunds and how long till they get processed. Kevin said in his email that people would get refunded. Step #1 is getting these people their money and at minimum providing them a timeline of when they will see it.

After that the real question is WHEN are we going to get solid info regarding production and license status?

TBT, those are the only things that really need to be answered currently.

#3141 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

And thats exactly the issue!
Kevin has been avoiding answering questions that don't have happy answers, but those are EXACTLY the ones he needs to answer.... regardless of "if it makes people happy."
The truth is (hopefully) usually not as bad as the rumors have become. Now people are thinking he's a liar and a thief. It hardly seems he can do any worse by answering questions honestly.

assuming there are active negotiation around current license and manufacture these are things that should not (legally can't?) be talked about until they are hammered out. I would hope you can understand that.

#3142 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

assuming their are active negotiation around current license and manufacture these are things that should not (legally can't?) be talked about until they are hammered out. I would hope you can understand that.

I agree - to a degree.

However it seems he's taking the tact that since he cant answer ALL the questions, he wont answer ANY of them, or even confirm that he cant answer them.

Your list of question he can and should answer are spot on. I would guess that would bring many people in from the ledge.

But I think he has a few DAYS to get out in front of this (he's lost the faith of people to keep waiting 2 weeks).... after that, if credit card disputes start streaming in and registered letters, etc, etc it may be too late to repair the damage.

#3143 4 years ago

It's simple, Q & A or not

$4750 isn't viable, accept it

250 isn't viable at this point after all the cash burn, accept it

Get a license, price it the way it should have been initially and live with it, you have no choice

If I was advising SkitB I'd tell them to make 1000 of them if they could. LE and a pro.

Don't like it? Tough shit, that's the only way you get a pin.

#3144 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It actually is extremely viable even when other designers have said otherwise.

It does not leave much on the bone but the price is still completely doable for this particular game. the one place they could/should have cut BOM was the custom plastic ramps. Those are expensive and they would be better off if they had gone metal. There is a reason other indy pinball has gone metal.

The parts list and BOM is VERY doable for this game.

I challenge you to add it up (maybe better to do after you sober up on Friday )

#3145 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Kidding aside, I feel bad for the guy. He clearly started this with good intentions, got in WAY over his head and just didn't know how to get out.

True, but "The road to hell is paved with good intensions"

#3146 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

250 isn't viable at this point after all the cash burn, accept it
Get a license, price it the way it should have been initially and live with it, you have no choice
If I was advising SkitB I'd tell them to make 1000 of them if they could. LE and a pro.
Don't like it? Tough shit, that's the only way you get a pin.

Maybe that would work, but I think MANY would feel uncomfortable sending any more money to Kevin personally.

That option might work if he can setup some kind of escrow account or some other mechanism (not a special deal with pinside) that has oversight and accountability.

"Guys, we messed up. I *did* get a limited license in the beginning but it expired/was insuffient/etc. TI also tried to do this with a razor thin profit margin (out of misplaced love), but THAT has hamstrung me to be able to complete this game.

So, to get this game out, here's the options:
1. You pay an additional $1250 to cover the new license and jobbing out the manufacturing. The good news is- this will mean you get the game in a few months vs 1.5 years)
2. If you opt out, I can refund you 50% of your payment. Sorry, there was risk and that's where we are at right now. However, once we go into manufacturing and have extra games to sell, I will refund the balance 50% once sell another game (to essentially take you place in line).
3. The last caveat is that to keep this project afloat, we need to uncap the number made. You early investors will have LE models, but we will need to sell more machines to make this viable.
4. I will personally assemble the first 10 and they will ship out on or before ____.
5. It will take some time to tool up the new manufacturer, so the realistic date for #11-250 is ____

Thank you"

I hope that's the kind of message he can send (hopefully minus the $1250 bump)

#3147 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It does not leave much on the bone but the price is still completely doable for this particular game. the one place they could/should have cut BOM was the custom plastic ramps. Those are expensive and they would be better off if they had gone metal. There is a reason other indy pinball has gone metal.
The parts list and BOM is VERY doable for this game.
I challenge you to add it up (maybe better to do after you sober up on Friday )

Says you Hilton, the reality is way off. You aren't building it but let's see how it works out, it won't at that price.

But hey, put your money where your big mouth is and help him get these pins out. He needs money and you are the lead cheerleader so pony up.

You are so detrimental at this point and really need to take a step back.

#3148 4 years ago

Hope everyone get's their game or money back.

#3149 4 years ago

All I know is if I get one more of those 'looks' from my wife when describing this nightmare, I may have to cut my own balls off and eat them on liveleak for the ad revenue.

#3150 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You're basing this on what?

Because when it comes to people who've actually build commercial pinballs vs someone who hasn't I'm going to go with the experienced estimate. Because they know what the hell they're talking about. If you think different than I'd love to see the BOM list you've put together, it would be incredibly interesting and informative I'm sure.

Quoted from Whysnow:

assuming there are active negotiation around current license and manufacture these are things that should not (legally can't?) be talked about until they are hammered out. I would hope you can understand that.

It's what? 3 years after the project was started? The money has been collected, promises were made. Frankly I don't think anyone gives a shit what he thinks he can't talk about, it's a little late for all that. These negotiations are years late.

Either say what's going on or give the money back, and if he can get a license then he can pitch the project again and see if people want to put whatever money they get back in.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 89.99
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 32.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 72.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 367.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside