Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 370.
#251 9 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Just finished scanning this whole thread and don't see any "Official" Skit-B" information within accept possibly a picture from the cabinet maker showing progress?

Yup the official predator rumors page.

#252 9 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Just finished scanning this whole thread and don't see any "Official" Skit-B" information within accept possibly a picture from the cabinet maker showing progress?

That's right! You see this is "The Official Pinside Skit-B Predator Discussion". We are merely "discussing" things related to Predator. There is very little "information" here. I think that's in another thread.

#253 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Update: Just sent another email to Skit B support tonight as I have still not received a reply (9 days running).

I tried reaching them for a few weeks about a refund. Only once I started complaining here did I get it. Disappointed I won't be getting this game but I couldn't stomach this business model. Good luck, I think you will get refunded eventually.

#254 9 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

I tried reaching them for a few weeks about a refund. Only once I started complaining here did I get it. Disappointed I won't be getting this game but I couldn't stomach this business model. Good luck, I think you will get refunded eventually.

Thanks MarcG. I tried keeping my request offline out of respect for Kev and the project. Left no choice but to hope for a nudge from the pinside community.

#255 9 years ago

Update: Nov 11th last communication from Skit B and today is Nov 23rd. Sent 5 emails in between those dates. Just wow.

#256 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Update: Nov 11th last communication from Skit B and today is Nov 23rd. Sent 5 emails in between those dates. Just wow.

That's pathetic

#257 9 years ago

They may as well forget about Experts of Dangerous or any other title for that matter since hardly anybody will buy from them again after this debacle.

#258 9 years ago

People can say all they want about the way we Pinheads give these home brew companies a hard time about communication and that it will lead to no new and diverse games, but who wants or needs it if they are going to disrespect the customer this much.
Besides, there seems to be plenty of different flavors to choose from recently.

#259 9 years ago

This is just sad all the way around . . .

#260 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

People can say all they want about the way we Pinheads give these home brew companies a hard time about communication and that it will lead to no new and diverse games, but who wants or needs it if they are going to disrespect the customer this much.
Besides, there seems to be plenty of different flavors to choose from recently.

Couldn't agree more.

What a joke.

#261 9 years ago

I have a friend that emailed for a refund 2 weeks ago and she has not received a word back from skitb support or Kevin.
I also emailed skitb support asking when the "Predator owners only" link would be setup up since it was promised a month ago and I have not heard a word back on that issue.

#262 9 years ago

I sure hope these machines ship with absolutely ZERO need for help from Skit-B... ;eyeroll;

But seriously, the number of folks that have completely suspended common sense on this issue is frightening.

Does anyone REALLY still want to stick with the story that Skit-B is SO BUSY pushing machines out the door that they take 2-3 weeks to respond to emails (from paying customers!!?) , cant be troubled with the "Herculean task" of updating facebook or their website, etc, etc?

really? really?

I know some don't want to believe something has gone sideways here, but how can you honestly defend Skit-B's actions?

#263 9 years ago

I have no skin in this game, but I have been following this thread and all the others (silently I might add). I am a cup half-full type guy. If I were you guys, I would get in line and get your money back while there still some left in the bank. That's the first and last i'll say about it.

#264 9 years ago

Talk about one and done! Well....maybe I should wait to see if there is even "one" before saying that.

#265 9 years ago

This is the exact same Roller Coaster that happened during the creation of BBB.

Terrible communication, lack of information, lots of money up front, no actual proof anything was actually getting done.

This isn't new, you either have the Stomach for it or you don't.

#266 9 years ago
Quoted from Vengeance:

This is the exact same Roller Coaster that happened during the creation of BBB.
Terrible communication, lack of information, lots of money up front, no actual proof anything was actually getting done.
This isn't new, you either have the Stomach for it or you don't.

Difference is you had a guy that was a pinball veteran struggling with BBB to complete it.

I just hope SkitB has the same drive to get it done even though it's his last pin

You set up a customer service email and don't even respond to that

#268 9 years ago

I don't think Kevin cares anymore about what pinsiders think, not that he shouldn't care but, jesus this site can be brutal maybe he's pissed off and I know how easy it would be for more updates and communication and wish there was but at this point don't care. The refund thing is unacceptable, that needs to be taken care of, all the rest I'm used to now. It took JJP 3 years to get some guys their pins but I'm still getting The Hobbit. I'll say that if wasn't Predator I would be out, or probably would never have invested in the first place. I can't take a chance losing out on a Predator Pin, I just can't and I'm going to down with the ship if need be.

#269 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Wheres Hilton?

I'm here. Waiting on the game to be delivered like the rest of the crew.
Wishing there was more communication but not much I can do about that.

#270 9 years ago

Glad to see you! Happy Thanksgiving!

A Predator Thanksgiving!

#271 9 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

That's right! You see this is "The Official Pinside Skit-B Predator Discussion". We are merely "discussing" things related to Predator. There is very little "information" here. I think that's in another thread.

Yes, the only real info is here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates

#272 9 years ago

And there is not much there either.

#273 9 years ago

When there IS news...it will be...

#274 9 years ago

I just received an email back from Kev. Will update shortly.

#275 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Congrats....I hope my friend hears something soon.

#276 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I don't think Kevin cares anymore about what pinsiders think, not that he shouldn't care but, jesus this site can be brutal

He's brought most of this upon himself. Take a peek at the last 4 years of JJP threads, recent Jpop's, etc., etc.

When you take people's money and then either misrepresent things and/or don't communicate at all it usually doesn't sit very well with people. Especially when you use this forum to generate 250 sales.

Pinheads are certainly a forgiving lot, look at Stern and now JJP. They have delivered great products despite a raft of BS along the way, and yet we still line up to buy.

Maybe things will look a lot better in the rear view mirror if and when these pins get delivered. It worked for Jack yet he still comes to work with his flame suit on.

#277 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Glad to hear that you and Kevin are communicating. Thanks for letting us know.

#278 9 years ago

My issue is resolved. Thanks to another pinsider for the assistance.

I wish the Predator project much success.

#279 9 years ago

Whew. Thought the sky was actually about to land on us this time.

#280 9 years ago

So where are we on the panic scale? Calm, cool, agitated, concerned, terrified or scared stiff !!!

#281 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So where are we on the panic scale? Calm, cool, agitated, concerned, terrified or Scared Stiff???

Project was probably derailed due to folks not sending in money as expected, I dunno. Whysnow will be getting his pin soon enough, then we can reassess the situation then.

Until then It's just a communication issue, as folks have been getting their belated refunds...I certainly wouldn't be having a run on the banks. Boutique manufacturer, risks are there. No risk=no reward.

I would probably get my $4750 back if things changed, but I'll play a wait and see due to a strong risk tolerance.

#282 9 years ago

I would say Calm, I feel that we will get an update in the next couple of weeks and maybe even see a few built by Xmas.

#283 9 years ago

Does anybody know if the game will be a Predator™ or Predator?

#284 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

You're not starting the license debate again, are you?

#285 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Does anybody know if you are a "whack job" or a Whack Job™?

#286 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Does anybody know if you are a "whack job" or a Whack Job™?

Don't mess with The Tedster. He will totally take a Teddy and Tedally Ted you up.

Ted.

#287 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

You're not starting the license debate again, are you?

I figure the answer will be known when the first game ships. The TM mark will be the tell.

#288 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Don't mess with The Tedster.

I'm just Tedding around...

#289 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The TM mark will be the tell.

I don't know, if I was stealing a license I don't think I'd suddenly decide to abide the law when it came to proper utilization of the "TM". NOT that I think they are doing this unlicensed - they may run a shitty business but I don't think they'd go that far.

#290 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'm just Tedding around...

I'm totally Tedding ya. No Ted! I'm being absolutely Teddily about this.

Now if we could just get out Tedator pins we'd be happy.

#291 9 years ago

I have a T-shirt that says, "Be Like spfxted!" (Ted)

Is Tedding allowed on Pinside?

#292 9 years ago

Well as much as I like to stay positive with this pin, I really can't understand the lack of Predator info on the website? I'm trying to be strong here, its fading Kevin please help me out.

#293 9 years ago

Good article on trademark symbols. Talks about when and how to use them. Also mentions legal requirement of use.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/work-in-progress/2014/03/12/when-and-how-do-i-have-to-use-trademark-symbols/

#294 9 years ago

Can we please stop with the BS licensing talk? It has already been debunked. While SkitB may suck at communication they have made it clear that their are no issues with the license.

There were even some sick Pinhead detectives from TX that claimed to have contacted FOX months ago and they have not come back here with anything (try as they might to cause more harm).

This is a limited licensed game and it is progressing with poor online communication. At this point there is not much else to talk about.

#295 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can we please stop with the BS licensing talk? It has already been debunked. While SkitB may suck at communication they have made it clear that their are no issues with the license.
There were even some sick Pinhead detectives that claimed to have contacted FOX months ago and they have not come back here with anything (try as they might to cause more harm).
This is a limited licensed game and it is progressing with poor online communication. At this point there is not much else to talk about.

This.

#296 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can we please stop with the BS licensing talk?

Yes...let's get back to Tediosity!

IMG_3418 B.jpgIMG_3418 B.jpg
#297 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can we please stop with the BS licensing talk? It has already been debunked.

Damn, now THATS an update!

Can you link or point to where this was debunked- I dont recall seeing anything of the sort...

#298 9 years ago

Why nothing on the website? I'm just curious, you have to admit that's strange, forget pinside updates and the lack of timely responses but zero mention on the site of either game is puzzling.

#299 9 years ago

Back on topic....

Norman and Ted 1w.jpgNorman and Ted 1w.jpg
#300 9 years ago

Love the shirt.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.