Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 370.
#201 9 years ago

can you post the photo here for those not on FB?

#202 9 years ago

10806412_597802227009336_8195404308296031805_n.jpg10806412_597802227009336_8195404308296031805_n.jpg
#203 9 years ago

and the truth!!

#204 9 years ago

Thanks for posting the pic so us not a part of FB can see!

#205 9 years ago

nice!

I see mine somewhere in that picture

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nice!
I see mine somewhere in that picture

You better hope so since you've only got 6 weeks to get your pin if you want to win your bet!

#207 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You better hope so since you've only got 6 weeks to get your pin if you want to win your bet!

nobody ever agreed to my terms unfortunately. Either way I will be the real winner when I am playing my game soon enough!

#208 9 years ago

That pic makes me so excited. Get in my game room already.

#209 9 years ago

Cool looking cabinet. can't wait. This and Aliens, 2015 is going to be a great year.

#210 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nobody ever agreed to my terms unfortunately

I agreed to $100 vs. $100, a fair bet!

#211 9 years ago

I was thinking more along the lines of your TS for my HUO VND but nobody wanted to do that.

#212 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nobody ever agreed to my terms unfortunately. Either way I will be the real winner when I am playing my game soon enough!

Don't even think that you're getting out of our bet. I have MSPAINT all warmed up!

#213 9 years ago

but wait notice how you can't see the whole predator word, that means they lost the license right..... what aren't they telling us....CONSPIRACY!!

#214 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We felt bad for you and didn't want to steal your $$$

#215 9 years ago

YES!!! 145 more to go

#216 9 years ago

Where are the conspiracy theorists now?

All kidding aside, great news. GO TEAM PRED!

Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#217 9 years ago

Observing 6 unprotected cabinets....an 1/4 Inch off the floor....2 feet away from a steel garage type door (where rain/snow usually sneak past joints) seems like a concern to me. Perhaps some tarps and plywood on 4x4 stud horses would be more protective of the work in progress.

#218 9 years ago
Quoted from BlackRabbit:

Observing 6 unprotected cabinets....an 1/4 Inch off the floor....2 feet away from a steel garage type door (where rain/snow usually sneak past joints) seems like a concern to me. Perhaps some tarps and plywood on 4x4 stud horses would be more protective of the work in progress.

What a foolish comment

#219 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

What a foolish comment

Hook, line and sinker. Thank you. Now for the funny part. It actually was commented to me by somewhere here on the phone yesterday. Lol. I informed my Pinside bud I would comment here and I wagered that I would be insulted within 5 posts since it was not a rah rah post. Thank you, I won quicker than I thought. You were baited right in.

I simply cannot understand Predator threads. Here is a perfect example. An Predator owner is concerned with issues in a photo. A non-Predator owner posts it here instead of the owner. Immediate personal attacks result. Some things will never change.

Thanks Hazoff!!! Too funny. Happy holidays to you and all!

#220 9 years ago
Quoted from BlackRabbit:

Hook, line and sinker... blah blah, I'm trolling, blah blah high five

troll.jpgtroll.jpg

#221 9 years ago
Quoted from BlackRabbit:

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids!

Obviously this is a photoshopped pic of other cabinets making the owners believe actual Predator's are being built. Sheesh, everyone knows there's no such thing as a Predator pinball machine. Hmmm .... must not read the Interwebs.

#222 9 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You might want to learn to follow the house rules when playing in someone else's sandbox.

Hm, whose house are we talking about here? Just because it says "official" in the thread title?

Color me impressed!

#223 9 years ago
Quoted from BlackRabbit:

Hook, line and sinker. Thank you. Now for the funny part. It actually was commented to me by somewhere here on the phone yesterday. Lol. I informed my Pinside bud I would comment here and I wagered that I would be insulted within 5 posts since it was not a rah rah post. Thank you, I won quicker than I thought. You were baited right in.
I simply cannot understand Predator threads. Here is a perfect example. An Predator owner is concerned with issues in a photo. A non-Predator owner posts it here instead of the owner. Immediate personal attacks result. Some things will never change.
Thanks Hazoff!!! Too funny. Happy holidays to you and all!

I don't care if you're an owner or not, it was dumb based on being dumb. Storage of the cabinets? I think you're too close to the floor and couple feet from the door, I don't want you're damage getting into my Predator cabs. Foolish.

#224 9 years ago

Sorry to do this but I guess I require pinside help like a few others before me in this thread. I've tried to go direct email route and SkitB support has gone dark again.

Situation changed for me back in September and I requested a refund (#9, Production #14). I did receive a reply from Skit B many weeks later. Fast forward, we've been in communications again over last three weeks (very minimal) requesting refund again but no action. Like two other pinsiders before me in this thread, I would appreciate assistance. (Jet or whysnow maybe you guys can email in a favor).

I believe in SkitB and the Predator pin will be a success. Good group of guys over there and fellow collectors. I'm sorry I had to post on pinside request for assistance - I normally wouldn't - but hopefully this expedites my request and allows someone else to move in my coveted spot.

#225 9 years ago

I wonder why Skit-B goes completely silent again and again.

Not much time or info is needed to keep the crowd happy.
Why not keep the crowd informed - I think the silence is doing more damage than most issues could do.

I hope for the best, but fear its gonna end ugly.

Regards

#226 9 years ago

Sorry to hear this badbilly.
I myself am still in on the game, low build around 38, but it has been very quiet for sometime. Not even an email about the new lighting upgrade which supposedly will cost about $200 more. I have been in contact with "support" and they have not been much help at all, other then many unanswered questions.

I also have a friend that requested a refund ten days ago and she has not heard a word from "support" and Kevin, Yes she did email the both of them.

Too much silence.........

#227 9 years ago

Ok this is getting tiring, people should not have to come to pinside to get others to email skit-b to send a refund. If skit-b wants to put a deadline on refunds then there needs to be communication and an update. From the get go we have been told we could get a refund at any time, skit-b get your act together and refund badbilly27.

#228 9 years ago

just hope they don't run out of money....

#229 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

just hope they don't run out of money....

Well with the lack of communication and customer service there is a good chance of it. A little communication goes a long way. At this point it seems no one is dropping out because of the game they are dropping out because the lack of professionalism on skit-b's part.

#230 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Well with the lack of communication and customer service there is a good chance of it. A little communication goes a long way. At this point it seems no one is dropping out because of the game they are dropping out because the lack of professionalism on skit-b's part.

No need to wildly speculate. Everyone has their own reasons, and lack of communication/professionalism might apply to a few who have backed out, but badbilly stated he backed out for personal reasons.

#231 9 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

No need to wildly speculate. Everyone has their own reasons, and lack of communication and professionalism might apply to a few who have backed out, but badbilly stated he backed out for personal reasons.

I didnt wildly speculate, im going by what Ive been seeing. My opinion is Skit-B has been handling refunds and communication terribly.This started as a community project and now its the complete opposite.

#232 9 years ago

I don't think so, has to be 250 die hard Predator fans out there that must have this pin, I know I do. I'm either going to get shafted, get a refund, or best case I'm playing Predator and loving it. No one is denying that SkitB isn't exactly revolutionizing the communication and public relations world, I still have faith.

#233 9 years ago

Well, I take back all of the shit I said about this Pin not happening and them not having the license. They clearly do and have pins being made. Just hope those who have one on order get them in an timely manner and receive better customer support. Silence is always worse then communication. Trust me, I'm watching a client go through a crisis now and all of the "No Comments" are killing them. My recommendation to Skit-B would to do bi-weekly updates. Like every other Friday give a status on the build and field any questions. So simply and would go a long way to get public support back on track.

#234 9 years ago

Keep the faith!

#235 9 years ago

Forget about getting ahold of them now. What if games are actually delivered and people need tech support? There's virtually a 0% chance the first machines from a small startup will be trouble free. Are people going to sit with their broken machine for months between each email? I guess they can ask the forum embassadors to escalate their trouble ticket.

#236 9 years ago

If I have issues with mine either me or Rob and Taro will fix it. I won't use their support, I will use mine.

#237 9 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Sorry to hear this badbilly.

Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

From the get go we have been told we could get a refund at any time, skit-b get your act together and refund badbilly27.

Quoted from nephasth:

but badbilly stated he backed out for personal reasons.

Thanks guys. To reiterate, personal reasons have had me requesting a refund. I do believe Predator will be built and turn out well. I'm just hoping coming to pinside will aid in the expedition as going it alone has not proven effective.

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Trust me, I'm watching a client go through a crisis now and all of the "No Comments" are killing them

Cosby?

#239 9 years ago

No. He's a rapist.

#240 9 years ago

Ha!

Fits the bill to a T.

#241 9 years ago

Half a dozen cabinets is a great start and goes a long way to instill faith that these are still on course.
That is definitely the most important thing.

Still, there's got to be one Hell of a story as to why this is all taking place on the down low.

Wonder if we'll ever find out.

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ha!
Fits the bill to a T.

Bill not bill...

image.jpgimage.jpg
#243 9 years ago

Still hoping to see some games ship before the New Year!

#244 9 years ago

Update: Just sent another email to Skit B support tonight as I have still not received a reply (9 days running).

#245 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Update: Just sent another email to Skit B support tonight as I have still not received a reply (9 days running).

I'm sure it's an honest oversight. Skit-B has really proven themselves to be excellent communicators!

#246 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Maybe he can send you an empty cab instead?

It gets ugly when money starts changing hands and promises are broken and communication sucks. Is this a Jpop, SkitB or JJP thread?

#247 9 years ago

I wonder why they still have not setup the "link" on the website that owners were told would be there (to be able to review the status of each individual's game).

#248 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

BTW, I've had the same experience with PPS, I've emailed them four times (twice to different two different email addresses they have used in communicating with me in the past), and have gotten no response, the first email was a few weeks ago. And yes, I know Rick has published his number someplace, which I will have to track down, but I would still expect emails to be responded within a week.

Obviously I am not saying skit-b not responding is okay, but he is not alone in slow communication.

#250 9 years ago

Just finished scanning this whole thread and don't see any "Official" Skit-B" information within accept possibly a picture from the cabinet maker showing progress?

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.