Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 366.
#2201 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Ya'll are forgetting about JESSICA BIEL!

Jessica-Biel1.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
jessica-biel-workout4x5.jpg

'Powder Blue' horrible movie but great striper scenes with Jessica Biel.

But what's with the man arms?

And

#2202 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Ready for the "check out my ribs" look to fade away. You don't have to starve yourself to be sexy.

You're the skinniest mofo I know! EAT A SAMMICH and get sexy for us, Aurich!!!!

#2203 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You're the skinniest mofo I know! EAT A SAMMICH and get sexy for us, Aurich!!!!

It's not about him.

#2204 4 years ago

I would agree with Aurich, the only actress under 30 who appears to have ever even SEEN a sandwich is Jennifer Lawrence.

AND... she's the most popular young actress. Coincidence? You decide! (Moon landing faked?)

PS: In no universe is Biel, or her arms, not sexy.

#2205 4 years ago

Some of these women are just athletic vs skinny.. This is a pinball forum so maybe we're not too familiar with that breed of individual

#2206 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

the only actress under 30 who appears to have ever even SEEN a sandwich is Jennifer Lawrence.

Ummm....Scarlett Johansson....well technically not under 30 (she's 30).

Kate Upton!

#2207 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Ya'll are forgetting about JESSICA BIEL!

I didn't forget her.

Quoted from rai:

But what's with the man arms?

She is just in great shape. She got ripped for Blade:Trinity

Like Aurich said, different pics can make them look different. Two pics from the same movie.

women-movies_00427907.jpg

577844.jpg

#2208 4 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

We break this important thread of chick pics to announce that those who are looking for actual Predator information can be assured that once any "official" word from Kevin is presented, it will be posted in the thread linked below. That thread is locked and only updated by moderators when we receive information directly from Skit-B. So if you are looking for no speculation, no rumors, no chick pics, and just the facts... please favorite that thread and check it for updates.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates
We now return you to your completely off the rails trainwreck of a thread. Because honestly, there's not much topic to get back on track with until we get word from Kevin.

That "official" (locked) thread needs to be updated to include the last two updates from Kevin. Otherwise, THIS is the thread that contains the REAL information, even if it is just paraphrasing Kevin's "official" emails or the other unofficial (anonymous) emails at the heart of this recent uproar. The chick and boob pics are simply a coping mechanism as people wait for further information (whether "official" or unofficial).

#2209 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

That "official" (locked) thread needs to be updated to include the last two updates from Kevin. Otherwise, THIS is the thread that contains the REAL information, even if it is just paraphrasing Kevin's "official" emails or the other unofficial (anonymous) emails at the heart of this recent uproar. The chick and boob pics are simply a coping mechanism as people wait for further information (whether "official" or unofficial).

Well there was no real updated information provided on those 'updates' so they will not be added. If there is any real update you can either sift through this mess or go to linked thread. Simple as that.

#2210 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Well there was no real updated information provided on those 'updates' so they will not be added.

True!...until it comes from the "horses mouth."

#2211 4 years ago

With those arms she'd be better help than my wife setting up pins that's for sure.

#2212 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

True!...until it comes from the "horses mouth."

The emails came from Kevin himself.

#2213 4 years ago

Well there was no real updated information provided on those 'updates' so they will not be added. If there is any real update you can either sift through this mess or go to linked thread. Simple as that.

Hmm, I mean, I guess I can't really argue with you that the emails were pretty empty (I've read them both) but they were official updates from Kevin, is there a reason they're being treated differently from the past ones? You've always posted his mass emails before, and there wasn't anything in them that was marked secret or owner's eyes only or anything.

Not being argumentative, just wondering if there's some kind of change in the thinking.

#2214 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

True!...until it comes from the "Ted's mouth."

You couldn't have said it better!

Brad

#2215 4 years ago

boobs bean.jpg
#2216 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hmm, I mean, I guess I can't really argue with you that the emails were pretty empty (I've read them both) but they were official updates from Kevin, is there a reason they're being treated differently from the past ones? You've always posted his mass emails before, and there wasn't anything in them that was marked secret or owner's eyes only or anything.
Not being argumentative, just wondering if there's some kind of change in the thinking.

Just a decision I made sorry you don't care for it. I've done the best I can to keep people up to date on this project. When an update actually provides content regarding the projects progress happens I will update it as soon as I get a chance. Kind of tough to keep motivated to do this type of thing in the future when the main feedback are complaints about stuff like this. I understand it's the nature of the online community but it gets to be a bit much at times. Can't we let little things like this go and just understand someone is doing the best they can to help the community out (instead of nit picking every detail)?

EDIT>>The most recent 'update' emails have been added to the update thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates/page/2#post-2314047

#2217 4 years ago

Just a decision I made sorry you don't care for it. I've done the best I can to keep people up to date on this project. When an update actually provides content regarding the projects progress happens I will update it as soon as I get a chance. Kind of tough to keep motivated to do this type of thing in the future when the main feedback are complaints about stuff like this. I understand it's the nature of the online community but it gets to be a bit much at times. Can't we let little things like this go and just understand someone is doing the best they can to help the community out (instead of nit picking every detail)?

If it is too taxing, maybe another mod would be willing to do it when Kevin sends out updates every few weeks? The latest update on that thread paints a very different picture on what is actually going on with the project. Hence 780 posts in this thread last week.

#2218 4 years ago

You know....honestly....with all these pics coming thru....I'm fine if Kevin takes a few extra days before providing an update.....

#2219 4 years ago

No reason to act like it's complicated.

Just post Kevin's emails in that thread. Pretty unlikely anyone would be upset if you did. The opposite (not posting them there) is not true (as can be seen by the feedback here).

#2220 4 years ago

Well we are almost ready for an update, I have a Centaur I can buy and if Kevin doesn't deliver some positive news its refund time and Centaur time, either way I will be quite happy. I really am starting not to care anymore if I get this pin or not and the my friends is the beginning of the end. Now back to something important.

7of-9-aka-Jeri-Ryan-jeri-ryan-31158985-1600-1200.jpg
#2221 4 years ago

Just a decision I made sorry you don't care for it.

You're The Dude!...and I'll Abide with your decision...

#2222 4 years ago

Meh, that other thread (the official official one) is actually good for a laugh.

THIS one, even weeding through all the bullshit (and chicks) is actually a more accurate picture...

Hell, read the last YEARS worth of messages from Kevin and you wouldn't even know what game hes talking about its so vague.

AND, the mods allow him to get away with seemingly ridiculous statements like this:
"If every two weeks just isn't doing it for you, go ahead and check out our developer's journal over at http://www.skitbpinball.com and see what else we've cooked up over here. Deliberate communication overload? Sure!"

Communication Overload. Really?

Frankly I'm surprised pinside doesn't shutdown any and all pure marketing hype forums like that one until he answers to the people who already sent him money.... but such is the rose-colored view we often accept as OK here....

Sorry, to get back on topic:

#2223 4 years ago

Here's your update, pulled directly out of my a$$ but I bet it's closer to the truth than anything else:

Kevin and crew don't have the license. They can't get the license. They spent a lot of the money and are stuck with a bunch of parts they cannot use and preorders they cannot build or refund. They are spending these two weeks furiously trying to rework the theme and game into something that kicks ass, BUT is unlicensed, hoping enough people will want to stay on board and buy it that they can refund those who are not interested. We will get an update when the game is sufficiently changed to be able to be shown publicly.

That's my call. Anyone got a better theory?

Oh, and here's the obligatory boobs:

#2224 4 years ago

man this thread is getting better and better.

#2225 4 years ago

Should rename thread to Skit-Boob

#2227 4 years ago

Those are amazing!

How long does it take to move to Cuba? 2 weeks?

#2228 4 years ago

Seem to going off tangent.

Time for a side boob then....

#2229 4 years ago

There is nothing better. That my friend is just some of the best that life has to offer!!!

#2230 4 years ago

This is now my favorite thread ever and I'll be reposting my own library of Texas grown ladies!

#2231 4 years ago

Just a decision I made sorry you don't care for it. I've done the best I can to keep people up to date on this project. When an update actually provides content regarding the projects progress happens I will update it as soon as I get a chance. Kind of tough to keep motivated to do this type of thing in the future when the main feedback are complaints about stuff like this.

Hey, thanks for the explanation and the work you've done.

I've read the 'new' emails, you're not personally putting me out or anything. I was just curious if there was a reason the old ones were shared and the new ones weren't. All good, you've said enough, no reason to get into a back and forth.

I'm not normally big on posting babe pics, but I feel like I'm being a downer on people's parade, so here:

#2232 4 years ago

This thread took a dark turn on the last page. Somebody had the audacity to down vote Amy Adams!!! This aggression will not stand!

#2233 4 years ago

This thread is derailing in a good way!

#2234 4 years ago

Dude... I think you are awesome and a true asset to Pinside. Now - I think there is no reason to be so sensitive to what was said. Honestly, any email from Kevin is "official" since he is SkitB. With all due respect my friend, whether you or anyone else thinks the information in Kevin's emails are relevant or not - they still should be added to the thread you started. Keeping a running list of emails in chorological order is actually in the best interest for all of us. I believe that is why you started that thread in the first place... so no one would have to "sift" through anything.

Peace and love brother... and thanks for all you do.

#2235 4 years ago

Will raise you my two favorite Olivia's... Munn and Wilde.

#2236 4 years ago

racing up the stairs to check out this thread....

#2237 4 years ago

Okay she definitely should be running back down the stairs to the kitchen!

#2238 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Okay she definitely should be running back down the stairs to the kitchen!

Im more of a butt man too aurich oh thats not what you were talking about?

#2239 4 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

This thread took a dark turn on the last page. Somebody had the audacity to down vote Amy Adams!!! This aggression will not stand!
AmyAdams.gif

No shit Jar! Amy Adams is pure sexy awesomeness.

#2240 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No shit Jar! Amy Adams is pure sexy awesomeness.

Indeed! In case anyone needs reminding... Hotness!

#2241 4 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Indeed! In case anyone needs reminding... Hotness!
AmyAdams.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I love her! Mmmmmm, lord have mercy. Sexiest red head on the planet.

#2243 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Im more of a butt man too aurich oh thats not what you were talking about?

The choice of the more seasoned, sophisticated man.

#2244 4 years ago

Redheads! There's finally something worthwhile in this thread with all the ginger pics. My personal favorites.

1. Isla Fisher

2. Karen Gillan

3. Ann-Margret. I've seen Viva Las Vegas way too many times because of her.

#2245 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Redheads! There's finally something worthwhile in this thread with all the ginger pics.

Well, I usually don't like to be "in the red", but in this context it doesn't seem too bad

#2246 4 years ago

I've always heard red heads are evil.
Is that true ?

#2247 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Is that true ?

Nah...

#2248 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Is that true ?

Just strong willed. Which isn't a bad thing.

#2249 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Is that true ?

Oh absolutely every redhead is pure evil.

#2250 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

"If every two weeks just isn't doing it for you, go ahead and check out our developer's journal over at http://www.skitbpinball.com and see what else we've cooked up over here.

yep " latest news " on the skitB website, is like 26th jan ?

HELLOOOO! anyone home.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
Hardware
Pinball Haus
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 9,500.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 21.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside