Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 367.
#1951 4 years ago

jennifer ass to ass in requiem for a dream

#1952 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

A very good film Jennifer was in that would make a good pinball machine, Dark City.
Brad
maxresdefault.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Dark City is a fantastic film.

#1953 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

52b2e657867c06eba0972c6acb0ac3f2.jpg1

Winner. Love bodypaint- havent seen this one before.v

#1954 4 years ago

Well....just stopped by to see what the latest is on Skit B.....the past 24 hours has been outstanding!

#1955 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

the past 24 hours has been outstanding!

The only thing outstanding is my pants!

#1956 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

The only thing outstanding is my pants!

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

#1957 4 years ago

Shell Beach Multi ball!

#1958 4 years ago

Except for Ted's boner alert, this has finally turned into a worthwhile thread.

#1959 4 years ago

In case anyone forgot.....

214240.jpg

#1960 4 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

In case anyone forgot.....
214240.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

+1!
Keep checking the thread for any news/update and page on page of s#%t. Back on topic please.

#1961 4 years ago

I like my girls crack skinny without the Oscar....!!!.............Joey
image.jpg

#1962 4 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

sure, anyone can get that agreement... there's nothing magical about it...
what kevin implies is that he has a "special" agreement that somehow paypal is guaranteeing the funds against loss...
which is complete and utter bs...

Correct, I called PayPal, they said I can not make a claim as its >180 days!

Also said they had NO special deal with a company called Skit B or in fact do any 'special' deals with any company. All we get is the 180 days.

Glad I purchased this on a credit card.

Although going to wait for the 'amazing' Skit B announcement next week first.

#1963 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

+1!
Keep checking the thread for any news/update and page on page of s#%t. Back on topic please.

Marcus started this thread with the best intentions 4 months ago, but the majority of the now 40 pages has been conjecture. The way it will or could be "on topic" will only be when there is something to report, but I don't think I am telling anyone something they don't already know...

Brad

#1964 4 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

... Glad I purchased this on a credit card.

Will that help you in the worst case scenario?

#1966 4 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

I like my girls crack skinny

Not me.... I'll take curves over 14-yr-old-boy-physique all day long!

#1967 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Not me.... I'll take curves over 14-yr-old-boy-physique all day long!

This image got 1 "unsafe" tag and has ben hidden automatically, per your settings. un-hidem201887705-Kate-Upton-BodyPaint.gif 1

Me too. Unless the women is naturally thin and that's ok by me, but a women who is voluptuous and starves herself looks accordingly sick and unattractive. Where the hell is my Predator pin. Come on Kevin while were young, ok fine.

untitled.png

#1968 4 years ago

“We have been working very closely with PayPal for a long time to make sure that every penny that goes through us is well-protected and secure. They have been extremely helpful and have developed a strong personal rapport with us that affords us the luxury of open and direct communication in any and all situations. With the security of all funds being absolutely paramount in ANY foreseeable case, there are processes that must be followed and while they can take a bit of time to work with, the end result is that even if we were to literally die or encounter a license issue or disappear to Venezuela or whatever other rumors there may be, we do so without risking a cent of your money.”

^^ Skit-B

Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Correct, I called PayPal, they said I can not make a claim as its >180 days!
Also said they had NO special deal with a company called Skit B or in fact do any 'special' deals with any company. All we get is the 180 days.
Glad I purchased this on a credit card.
Although going to wait for the 'amazing' Skit B announcement next week first.

So which post here is correct then?

#1969 4 years ago

the second one....

the first one is a total fantasy... as noted several times...

anyone who believed that skitb had some time of "special arrangement" with paypal, please pm me, i have a bridge for sale cheap...

#1970 4 years ago

I think paypal has already answered that by denying the refunds. The only way someone gets their money back now is if Kevin processes it.

#1971 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Dark City is a fantastic film.

Agreed. One of my all time favorites.

#1972 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I think paypal has already answered that by denying the refunds. The only way someone gets their money back now is if Kevin processes it.

Yeah, I think is clear now that was horseshit.

Funny thing is, folks could have figured that out in the beginning as well- it's not like the policy has changed.... but i guess people just read/heard what they wanted to hear at the time.

Anyways,

Related question:
If you FUND your paypal with a CC, are you still able to use the buyers protection you may have with your CC issuer? Ive been using paypal since its started, but never had to try to cancel a payment 6+months later- so not sure how that would work.

#1973 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Related question:
If you FUND your paypal with a CC, are you still able to use the buyers protection you may have with your CC issuer? Ive been using paypal since its started, but never had to try to cancel a payment 6+months later- so not sure how that would work.

You would speak with your CC company not paypal, and get them to do a chargeback iirc.

#1974 4 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

Quoted from lowepg:

Yeah, I think is clear now that was horseshit.

Quoted from frolic:

I think paypal has already answered that by denying the refunds.

Ok...

So when Kevin said this, did he really believe it to be true, or did he know what he was saying was untrue?

If this was untrue and knowingly said, what other things were said that may be equally untrue?

#1975 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

If you FUND your paypal with a CC, are you still able to use the buyers protection you may have with your CC issuer?

Short answer is yes:
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/security/chargeback-guide

But whether it will ultimately work probably depends on your CC company's chargeback policy (i.e. do you have to do it within X time of the payment, do they have a special policy regarding Paypal payments or preorders, etc.)

#1976 4 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

the second one....
anyone who believed that skitb had some time of "special arrangement" with paypal, please pm me, i have a bridge for sale cheap...

And to follow up on Jared's post, if people believe that SkitB had some sort of special licencing arrangement with 20th Century Fox...

As I get my flame suit on now, please note that I do not have a "Predator" (quotes used because its a defined term for a seemingly nameless "complete" game) preorder so I know that for some people here on pinside, I am thus not allowed to post anything about SkitB. To those I have offended I am so very very sorry.

And to those that DO have "Predator", please note that I do not wish you ill will at all, and I truly do want you to get your game. I just doubt you will due to how things have played out over the last number of years.

#1977 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Ok...
So when Kevin said this, did he really believe it to be true, or did he know what he was saying was untrue?
If this was untrue and knowingly said, what other things were said that may be equally untrue?

Quit asking questions you know the answer to. We get it, Kevin has been duping us all along. It doesn't really matter anymore, Im at the mercy of Kevin, I either get my money back, he stole it or a game gets delivered. We'll know sooner or later.

#1978 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Ok...

perhaps he somehow convinced himself that he had an agreement with paypal that not only does not exist for him, but exists for no one...

perhaps...

it's more likely that he is fos...

#1979 4 years ago

Oops

#1980 4 years ago

We should just go back to Jennifer Connelly pics:

jennifer-connelly-1.png

#1981 4 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Shell Beach Multi ball!

shell beach wizard mode... youll never get to it.

#1982 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

And this before/after..... tragic.

What happened to her?

#1983 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

We should just go back to Jennifer Connelly pics:
jennifer-connelly-1.png (Click image to enlarge)

Best idea I've heard all day!

#1984 4 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Best idea I've heard all day!

Week.

#1985 4 years ago

I quit checking this thread 'cause it was mostly just people whining back and forth. At least lately the visuals have been a nice break and a reason to click on the thread again. Maybe there'll be some real info between one of those pics one day...

#1986 4 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

At least lately the visuals have been a nice break and a reason to click on the thread again.

The whining is just an excuse. We are all here for the "visuals"

#1988 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

The whining is just an excuse. We are all here for the "visuals"

I'm here to find out when the fuck Kevin is going to man up and tell it like it is

#1989 4 years ago

You may be here for a while then...

Enjoy the rest of the thread for the visuals while you are at it.

#1990 4 years ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

I'm here to find out when the fuck Kevin is going to man up and tell it like it is

Two more weeks (TM)

We are killing that time with some of the best content this thread has ever seen.... Jennifer Connolly bodacity....

Example:

......................................................................................^ PAN DOWN DAMNIT!!!! ^...................

#1991 4 years ago

Damn that camera man, goddamn him. just a little lower please.

#1992 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Two more weeks

it should be about a week now, right?

#1993 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Damn that camera man, goddamn him. just a little lower please.

That picture is missing the bottom part. It's available if you just google for it.

#1994 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Two more weeks (TM)
We are killing that time with some of the best content this thread has ever seen.... Jennifer Connolly bodacity....

Boobacity?

#1995 4 years ago

I'm not really sure what everyone is hoping to hear in 2 weeks. Let's say that they somehow manage to sort out any license issues (and I am not sure that is even possible at this point) what then?? And this is a serious question.
After all this time and 3 games are 'nearly ready'. 3 games! What about the other 247? We will all be long dead before even a fraction of the games will have been built at this rate. What exactly has been going on for the past 12 months?

I am at a loss to understand how anyone could still have any faith in this project. I really hate to be a downer but I am just giving my view as an outsider with nothing on the line here. I don't want to see any fellow pin heads lose their money. That would be terrible. But I just cannot see how this could end well now. What news could possible save this project? What is everybody waiting to hear exactly?

Also, the fact that people are repeatably being ignored (and I am talking about paid customers here) is just utterly disgraceful. That is unforgivable in my book. I know they are clearly having issues but there is simply no excuse.

#1996 4 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

That picture is missing the bottom part. It's available if you just google for it.

lol- I know- I was just trying to avoid having ALL my posts get warnings....

#1997 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

it should be about a week now, right?

just checked exactly 1 week ago was 2 weeks, 1 down, 1 to go

#1998 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

lol- I know- I was just trying to avoid having ALL my posts get warnings....

I figured, that's the same reason I didn't post the unedited one.

#1999 4 years ago

Re-theme complete.

#2000 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Re-theme complete.

2nd best part of that is the dinosaurs dropping out of the UFO in the background

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 64.95
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Playfield - Plastics
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 7,499.00
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 367.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside