Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 71 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 366.
#1902 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I understand this is a thread about Predator, but how can no one be talking about Experts of Dangerous? This has me confused...
eod1.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
eod2.jpg
Brad

Just looking at that thing hurts my eyes. Barf.

#1903 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

To be fair, he also explained why he wouldn't share it -- some was "second hand rumor" that he wasn't comfortable sharing, some "first hand" but told to him in confidence. Seems like a reasonable decision for a journalist to make.
That said, under those circumstances maybe you're right that it's better not to mention the "secret knowledge" at all, instead of referring to it but refusing to discuss it directly.

My point remains the same friend. If you know something and have no intention of sharing it....do not say a word!!!! Keep your mouth shut. Why? Because it just adds to and creates further drama. If everyone practiced this common courtesy, we would all be better off! For what possible reason can there be to say," I know something you do not...I am not telling...I know something you do not...I am not telling"..
It is BS!

#1904 4 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Nate doesn't have a fiduciary duty to you. He's just commenting from the sidelines, just with a microphone, so his voice is "louder".
Kevin holds your deposit money, so you are an unsecured creditor of Skit-B. Kevin has a fiduciary duty to you as a creditor.

Why? Why friend? To gain what? If you have something and have ZERO intention of sharing it, why not keep your mouth shut? Why taunt like that just so now all the listeners have to speculate...guess...ponder what the secret facts are? It is BS IMO! I do not play that game. I wish others did not either. Life would have less drama in it!

#1905 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I thought he did a good job of explaining why he chose not to share some information which has not been independently confirmed. I felt he was trying to be fair and did a pretty good job of doing that.

He did a good job of bragging that he has facts and information that we are not privy to. He did a great job of rubbing that in and I have no idea why? Perhaps to show off? Make it sound like he has a grasp on more "behind the scenes stuff" than us and further causing the audience to be attracted to him? TO make the audience "crave" more? Come back time and time again? Sounds just like what Skit B did on this forum? They both should not play these games. Just say the facts and all the BS would stop. I promise. If everyone just stated facts or kept their mouth shut if they do not plan on sharing...I promise, the drama would be gone! ***POOF***

#1906 4 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

He did a good job of bragging that he has facts and information that we are not privy to. He did a great job of rubbing that in and I have no idea why? Perhaps to show off? Make it sound like he has a grasp on more "behind the scenes stuff" than us and further causing the audience to be attracted to him? TO make the audience "crave" more? Come back time and time again? Sounds just like what Skit B did on this forum? They both should not play these games. Just say the facts and all the BS would stop. I promise. If everyone just stated facts or kept their mouth shut if they do not plan on sharing...I promise, the drama would be gone! ***POOF***

Looks like you're spouting plenty of drama there, stranger.

Did you also order a PRED?

#1907 4 years ago

I see your point, but these people 'in the know' might've promised they wouldn't pass on the info, so that is understandable. I wouldn't either.
If the only concern is the information being 2nd or 3rd hand, or unverified they could simply give a disclaimer saying so...but sharing it could also help derail the project so I can see keeping it under wraps for that reason too.

#1908 4 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

I see your point, but these people 'in the know' might've promised they wouldn't pass on the info, so that is understandable. I wouldn't either.
If the only concern is the information being 2nd or 3rd hand, or unverified they could simply give a disclaimer saying so...but sharing it could also help derail the project so I can see keeping it under wraps for that reason too.

nature abhores a vacuum...

So does human nature. Without input from SkitB or Fox, rest is heresay and conjecture.

We will see what Kevin has to say for the project soon enough and if not soon enough, well, folks are gonna bail. And looking like rightfully so.

I will continue to stick it out until clear evidence of either no progress or Tomfoolery comes up.

#1909 4 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

I closed to stupid podcast window at 3 minutes...right at the point he said he is not going to share everything he knows.

How can you go on and on lecturing everyone when you didn't even listen to more than 3 min. It shouldn't surprise me but it does.

It was just a preface / qualification of what he was about to say. That you were free to take his actual opinions (which you skipped) as more informed than just making shit up out of his ass.

#1910 4 years ago

I know. I'll drive over to Michigan and help Kevin re-theme it into ROCKETEER!

6a00e54ee7b6428833016766ab10c5970b-800wi.jpg
#1911 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

How can you go on and on lecturing everyone when you didn't even listen to more than 3 min. It shouldn't surprise me but it does.

LA LA LA LA LA.... CAN'T HEAR YOU!... LA LA LA LA LA!

image.jpg

#1912 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I know. I'll drive over to Michigan and help Kevin re-theme it (Click image to enlarge)

Ahhhh, yes, pre-breast-reduction Jen Connolly.... (Click to enlarge) ah- if it were only so easy .....

#1913 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Ahhhh, yes, pre-breast-reduction Jen Connolly.... (Click to engage) indeed.....

She got them reduced? That's so sad!!!!

#1914 4 years ago

I always thought she contracted the deadly "I won an Oscar so I'd better get super-skinny now" disease.

Hopefully Jennifer Lawrence is immune.

#1915 4 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

She got them reduced? That's so sad!!!!

She also had one of the better nose jobs in Hollywood.

She had a real pig nose in Career Opportunities, but today it's pretty darn perfect.

#1916 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

She also had one of the better nose jobs in Hollywood.
She had a real pig nose in Career Opportunities

8KRt7EH.gif

#1917 4 years ago

This is the best she looked for me, some meat on the bones and those lovely large dairies. Great scene when I was a little guy.

#1918 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

This is the best she looked for me, some meat on the bones and those lovely large dairies. Great scene when I was a little guy.

Agreed! Back then - amazing!

#1919 4 years ago

I totally forgot what we were blabbin' about

#1920 4 years ago

I'll take "Famous Titties" for 800, Alex.
Sean

#1921 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I'll take "Famous Titties" for 800, Alex.

I'd even take unknown titties for 400.

#1922 4 years ago

I have some moobs for 100

#1923 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Hmmm... I'll pay the 400 premium

#1924 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Which begs the question: are you Team Mansierre or Team Bro?

#1925 4 years ago

Is everyone now discussing a potential Labyrinth pinball machine?

labyrinth.jpg

Brad

#1926 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Is everyone now discussing a potential Labyrinth pinball machine?

Pinball? This is a discussion about riding a cheap dime store pony.

#1927 4 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Pinball? This is a discussion about riding a cheap dime store pony.

I've ridden worse. ( shivers)....

Worse...

Jenny Con? Been smoking hot since forever. Quietly so though. No room posters like Farrah, but couldn't NOT watch her movies, no matter how bad.

#1928 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I've ridden worse. ( shivers)....
Worse...
Jenny Con? Been smoking hot since forever.

You've ridden worse than a horse? Sheep?

#1929 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Camel. True. Fun for 5'. Then...

#1930 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Which begs the question: are you Team Mansierre or Team Bro?

Gotta be bro
images.jpeg

#1931 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Lol.

More like when you drank entirely WAAAY too much, not enough to quite throw up but enough to black out, then woke up with that bar fly you vaguely recall before you drank WAAAY too much, that your asshole pals dared you to talk to...

That.

#1932 4 years ago

We discussed Labyrinth a lot at work as it was our producer's favorite movie and it contained a Connelly.

Came to the conclusion that since she's older than me in real life, and I was only 8 when that movie came out, it's "OK" to think she was cute in it

Much better than he being wooed by a then 38 year old David Bowie.

#1934 4 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Bog of eternal stench

movie reference or thread reference ?

#1936 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

movie reference or thread reference ?

Yes.

#1937 4 years ago

back to some classic Jenco:

And this before/after..... tragic.

jennifer-connelly-breast-reduction.jpg

#1938 4 years ago

Making of.

#1939 4 years ago

The Oscar Skinny Curse is coming for Scarlett too!

She's a good actress eventually she will get an Oscar... Then... Prepare for the Worst!

#1940 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The Oscar Skinny Curse is coming for Scarlett too!
She's a good actress eventually she will get an Oscar... Then... Prepare for the Worst!

nooooooooooooooooooooooo...

#1941 4 years ago

Oscar better stay away from Scarlett, she does not have the head for a skinny body.

1280x720-Pom.jpg
#1942 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Oscar better stay away from Scarlett, she does not have the head for a skinny body.

1280x720-Pom.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

+1

#1943 4 years ago

A very good film Jennifer was in that would make a good pinball machine, Dark City.

Brad

maxresdefault.jpg

#1944 4 years ago

Last 24 hours is the most productive in this threads history....

#1945 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Last 24 hours is the most productive in this threads history....
jen2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

You can say that again! Ah, the days when Jennifer Connelly could occasionally be convinced to eat a sandwich truly were something to behold.

#1946 4 years ago

What a delightful picture of this glorious women, I love brunettes more than blonds especially large breasted ones. Beautiful.

Jennifer-Connelly-26.jpg 27d155a78d01ca5437f26698847fda15.jpg
#1947 4 years ago

These photos make me feel strange in my bathing suit area.

#1948 4 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

These photos make me feel strange in my bathing suit area.

Nothing to see here... It's just the pattern of the pants.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 19.99
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside