Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 367 of 370.
#18301 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

One of the commentor's says it can barely make it through a game without issues.

That claw mech diverter was a total pos

2 months later
#18302 4 years ago

Any updates on this? Last I recall, the Judge was about ready to drop the hammer on KK.

#18303 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Any updates on this? Last I recall, the Judge was about ready to drop the hammer on KK.

Not a word from the lawyer at all. Money down the drain apparently.

John

1 month later
#18304 4 years ago

I think this is worthy of a documentary, or an American Greed episode.

#18305 4 years ago

Start with the pirate CONman known as KK, plus Mama K plus Grandma K, add in white hat lawyer (played by Better Call Saul actor) and bankruptcy judge (played by judge Mathis) and narrator Stacy Keach and the cast is set for a new series called - Outlaws.

Add a disclaimer at beginning of show that says the events and people you are about to see are real. We didn’t need to make this shit up. . Garnish 50% of wages paid to K clan to pay back victims.

#18306 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Start with the pirate CONman known as KK, plus Mama K plus Grandma K, add in white hat lawyer and bankruptcy judge and the cast is set for new series called - Outlaws.

I can hear Stacy Keach's voice narrating already...

#18307 4 years ago

Not to mention how our lawyer has disappeared..........

John

#18308 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Not to mention how our lawyer has disappeared..........
John

He's doing quite well according to facebook. If you don't have an account, set one up with a burner email and then just delete. Otherwise you'll always wonder what kind of car(s) he's buying with your (and the taxpayer's) money.

Added over 4 years ago:

I am retracting the above post.

#18309 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

He's doing quite well according to facebook. If you don't have an account, set one up with a burner email and then just delete. Otherwise you'll always wonder what kind of car(s) he's buying with your (and the taxpayer's) money.

NO WAY, REALLY!!??

#18310 4 years ago

This doesn’t look like him but the similarities are there.

0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
#18311 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

NO WAY, REALLY!!??

I'm talking aboot the Attorney....

Added over 4 years ago:

I am retracting the above post.

#18312 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

This doesn’t look like him but the similarities are there.[quoted image]

I believe this was stated in here or another thread long ago, but I believe this is his dad.

#18313 4 years ago

Yes, the "pin conning" was way after 2001.

3 months later
#18316 3 years ago

After reading back thru this thread at that guys posts, I wouldnt buy a pinball machine from him or Kulek.

#18317 3 years ago

I still think it's funny there's a place in Michigan called Pinconning. If there was ever a red flag proudly displayed on a sign.

That's like trying to buy a used pin from someone in East Choggardville.

#18318 3 years ago

If I was married to that woman and Kevin was my son, I might take off with a truck driver as well. That woman could turn any man gay.

#18320 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Those games are loaded with Accoutrements

Now that is a deep cut!

#18321 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Those games are loaded with Accoutrements

Well played brotha.

QSS

1 week later
#18322 3 years ago

Just wondering if the Kulek house was taken out in the flood again. Ill be exploring the riverside looking for predator parts.

#18323 3 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Just wondering if the Kulek house was taken out in the flood again. Ill be exploring the riverside looking for predator parts.

shit dont float

#18324 3 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/midland-disaster-flooding?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR3yn66XwUFM_g5urSz0law1ZHmJJZn1GavKEe9pApcz4jVETU4sPUtrgKg

Appears so. F this B and her money grubbing ways.

Karma. Lol

#18325 3 years ago

With a little work a pinball cab could be made into a makeshift dinghy.

Just trying to help.

That's about as much help as they're going to get from me.

#18326 3 years ago

So this just floods every few years?

#18327 3 years ago

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/everything-we-know-about-the-500-year-flood-that-devastated-midland-and-surrounding-communities

This flood was caused by the damn breaking. I think Led Zeppelin was playing at the time. but kidding aside, I think I can see the top of the predator floating there.

#18328 3 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

With a little work a pinball cab could be made into a makeshift dinghy.
Just trying to help.
That's about as much help as they're going to get from me.

A few cans of Flex Seal should do it.

#18329 3 years ago

Maybe she needs to reach out to the ex, after all, Kevin still has what, $800,000 of people's money? Surely he can help drain the swamp..... #twatwaffle

#18330 3 years ago

I almost want to donate a $1 just so I can make some dick Predator comment

#18332 3 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Maybe she needs to reach out to the ex, after all, Kevin still has what, $800,000 of people's money? Surely he can help drain the swamp..... #twatwaffle

He is lucky to have $80 bucks in his pocket

#18333 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

This is her?!?! 100%?

They lead separate lives anyway.

#18334 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I almost want to donate a $1 just so I can make some dick Pedator comment

worth it! please share if you do! I think many of us could use a laugh!

Quoted from vdojaq:

This is her?!?! 100%?

yes, confirmed, 100%

#18335 3 years ago

WITCHES HATE WATER

#18336 3 years ago

Moderator's comment:

Folks, please just let her be and don't harass her. It's not going to do any good.

From all appearances, Kevin is out of the picture, and messing with her for your own personal amusement will not benefit you in any way, and will just cause stress and hardship for another person.

#18337 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Moderator's comment:
Folks, please just let her be and don't harass her. It's not going to do any good.
From all appearances, Kevin is out of the picture, and messing with her for your own personal amusement will not benefit you in any way, and will just cause stress and hardship for another person.

I agree, but karma has gotten her good. Now it needs to find Kevin.

#18338 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I agree, but karma has gotten her good. Now it needs to find Kevin.

it will find him

#18339 3 years ago

Sorry, but a whole city is fucked. Not really funny.

#18340 3 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Sorry, but a whole city is fucked. Not really funny.

If an earthquake hit every 3 years or so and severely damaged my home each time I would move out of SoCal, or at least rent. It makes me think of Sam Kinnison’s advice on world hunger. Rent a u-haul.

You live in the desert! Nothing grows out here! Nothings ever gonna grow here! Move!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjMgJazjsbpAhXCup4KHSZhCuQQtwIwAHoECAIQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKAsq0kbIXuE&usg=AOvVaw0POyCiw_L_6IabCqCddyNJ

#18341 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

In all honesty, she had a lot less of a negative affect on the whole issues then Whysnow & Lawyer Keith.

#18342 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

In all honesty, she had a lot less of a negative affect on the whole issues then Whysnow & Lawyer Keith.

I wonder how many Lamborghini payments Keith was able to make with the money he earned working on this case?

#18343 3 years ago

I really don't get people that choose to live in flood zones. I get the "cheap house/property", but surely the hassle of rebuilding your house, and losing all your appliances, and begging for money has to get old at some point.

#18344 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I really don't get people that choose to live in flood zones. I get the "cheap house/property", but surely the hassle of rebuilding your house, and losing all your appliances, and begging for money has to get old at some point.

Nah. Folks like these come from a long line of beggars and thieves. It’s in their blood.
And nothing is ever their fault. Ever.

#18345 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

WITCHES HATE WATER

wrong. I think what you meant to state is summed up quite nicely here

#18346 3 years ago

So what finally happened with the the lawyer and lawsuit? I think I recall he filed for bankruptcy and the lawyers were trying to find out where the money went for the pre-orders?

#18347 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Moderator's comment:

Too late. She is part and parcel to his scam and benefitted from it.

#18348 3 years ago

Not sure if this was posted in this thread before, just found it online, dated 2019:

https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20190111h16

#18349 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Not sure if this was posted in this thread before, just found it online, dated 2019:
https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20190111h16

So, in summary, if I read that right:
We won't be seeing nor hearing from Keith ever again here or in the Pinball industry?

#18350 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

So, in summary, if I read that right:
We won't be seeing nor hearing from Keith ever again here or in the Pinball industry?

That's been evident for years.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 367 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/367?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.