Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 356 of 370.
#17751 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What's going on with the 2 counter lawsuits against Keith?

Ask whyshow, that guy knows everything.

#17752 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

damn...I clicked the link and started reading but the spelling errors were too difficult to get through...

I read it, too.

It's not how I'd elect to represent myself on a website that's supposed to promote my business and livelihood.

#17753 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh you mean "The Lamborghini Lawyer"?

#17754 6 years ago

I love all of the Micihgan people that are rooting for Kevin

#17755 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

curly (resized).pngcurly (resized).png

#17756 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Insults are all Kevin and his cronies have left.

So far this lawsuit seems to have cost him his marriage, will cause future wage garnishments if he ever works again, pushed Kevin out of the national pinball scene, and cost him his dream job of designing/building pinball machines. It's also not finished yet.

Yuck it up Kevin.

#17757 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Do not mistake my comment as "rooting for Kevin"

I am simply NOT rooting for the lawyers, as they are the only ones who win in a case like this.

If you guys believe for a second that any of this was merely more that an inconvenience for the Kuleks, you are mistaken.

If you think you "ruined" anything, again, you are mistaken.

#17758 6 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Do not mistake my comment as "rooting for Kevin"
I am simply NOT rooting for the lawyers, as they are the only ones who win in a case like this.
If you guys believe for a second that any of this was merely more that an inconvenience for the Kuleks, you are mistaken.
If you think you "ruined" anything, again, you are mistaken.

I am not involved in the suit, but I think you're wrong.

I also believe things will become much more brutal for Kevin and his family in the not too distant future.

#17759 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

This is the Predator thread version of internet people that say "haters gonna hate."

No one in Michigan likes Kevin.
No one in this thread that I'm aware of, wants Kevin to "win" any case against him.
Kevin ripped everyone off and deserves to pay everyone back with all the money he has now, and makes in the future.
Kevin should go to jail for ripping off thousands of dollars in a failed business that was actually a scam (and not a business really).
Most people in her actually probably don't really know any of the people involved. I can tell you out of everyone mentioned in the lawsuit that I know of; I've spend the most time with Hilton

Victims understandably let their emotions cloud the reality of these facts and think everyone is against them.
I'm just asking aboot the frivolous lawsuits people are countering with against Keith whom hasn't posted here in 7 months.

Wolfmarsh can you look that up on the Pacer thing or whatever?

#17760 6 years ago

We don't know it cost a marriage. Until it's for sure they don't live together anymore I call it a big scam to get MORE taxpayer money or deflect from what she owes.

#17761 6 years ago

We already knew they "lead separate lives" anyway

#17762 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

We don't know it cost a marriage. Until it's for sure they don't live together anymore I call it a big scam to get MORE taxpayer money or deflect from what she owes.

Public record if divorce has been filed for.

#17763 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Public record if divorce has been filed for.

Lots of people do this for monetary purposes.

A high profile example was Daryl Dragon & Toni Tennille (Captain & Tennille). They had to do it for healthcare costs/liability reasons. I remember when this happened a few years ago. Despite what you read on that bastion of facts, Wikipedia (If everyone reading this would donate $3.00, we wouldn't have to beg for another year).

Follow the money....

Various professions do things mainly for money, not necessarily to help mankind....

#17764 6 years ago

IMG_20171217_133801 (resized).jpgIMG_20171217_133801 (resized).jpg

#17765 6 years ago

Nicely played sir.

#17767 6 years ago

So beside the 2-3 pages of soda/pop garbage, what is going on with the proceedings against Kevin and the rest?

#17769 6 years ago

Those in charge must be bored.

#17770 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I remember the cabinet-guy's counter suit (alleged defamation, or libel something);

who was raised the other counter suit?

#17771 6 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

I remember the cabinet-guy's counter suit (alleged defamation, or libel something);
who was raised the other counter suit?

I heard Tim

#17772 6 years ago

1zecgx (resized).jpg1zecgx (resized).jpg

#17773 6 years ago

How many people read the post directly above in Foghorn's voice? I say I say.

#17774 6 years ago

Lol, that is hilarious... what are the details of this counter claim?

I can't believe he is so dumb that he let his lawyer talk him into a counter suit.
What could he possibly claim? No libel or slander since he does not have a business and the lawyer never even said squat about him.

Gotta love that he is going to end up causing himself to pay even more money due to his ego.

That predator is starting to add up. he apparently claimed to have bought it for eight thousand, probably spent another five on the original lawyer and now is going to rack up a few more on a silly counter claim.

Lol. Keeps getting better...

#17775 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

going to rack up a few more on a frivilous counter claim

Careful, "frivolous" has a specific legal meaning. Suits found to be frivolous are not as common as one might think, it can cost the party making the spurious claim whatever the judge decides, such as double the defendants legal costs plus damages, and even sanctioning the attorney or their firm for wasting the court's time with the baseless claim and their own incompetence. Any lawyer who wants to keep lawyerin' would try to avoid such a case.

Which could in turn mean that frivolously calling a claim frivolous before it is heard might be considered libel.

Everyone just have a nice carbonated beverage and relax, the fat lady here is still busy gaining weight. The (non)bankruptcy was the overture...

#17776 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

No idea.... Can you get somone to look it up with legal access?

#17777 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can't believe he is so dumb that he let his lawyer talk him into a counter suit.
What could he possibly claim? No libel or slander since he does not have a business and the lawyer never even said squat about him.
Gotta love that he is going to end up causing himself to pay even more money due to his ego.
That predator is starting to add up. he apparently claimed to have bought it for eight thousand, probably spent another five on the original lawyer and now is going to rack up a few more on a silly counter claim.
Lol. Keeps getting better...

Updated to remove legal language for ya

Of course it is just my opinion that tim is a moron with an ego.
I would actually like to meet him in real life someday. He seems to have little mans complex; wondered if he matches the physical stature of his behavior...

#17778 6 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Which could in turn mean that frivolously calling a claim frivolous before it is heard might be considered libel

That’s an interesting idea. The counter to that arguement are the anti-SLAPP Rules many states have; in Louisiana and Texas at least the anti-SLAPP Rules likely wouldn’t let that theory fly since the defaming statements would have been made in response to or during litigation.

#17779 6 years ago

How many times did Tim change his story?

#17780 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

How many times did Tim change his story?

Exactly....but how many times did ALL off them change their stories?

#17781 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He seems to have little mans complex

Lol, that shit is funny right there. Your like 4'2 right?

#17782 6 years ago

What are the countersuits to Keith?

#17783 6 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Lol, that shit is funny right there. Your like 4'2 right?

He's actually 6'5", with the afro 6'9", pretty good dribbler.

#17784 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

pretty good dribbler

Put a cup under his chin....

#17785 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

ok Fletch....

#17786 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Well played sir.

3 weeks later
#17787 6 years ago

What happened to all the law suits? Been very silent for some time.

#17788 6 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

What happened to all the law suits? Been very silent for some time.

Not sure myself and I'm deep involved on the money part and the lawsuit. From what I can tell it's basically over as the silence dictates it.
John

#17789 6 years ago

Where is Keith??

#17790 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Where is Keith??

Driving that lambo around somewhere....

#17791 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Where is Keith??

not posting on pinside...

Things are still happening, just at the typical snails pace of the legal system.

Biggest thing I would like to hear about it the money that Amanda owes the trustee for the house. I thought she had to come up with the cash by now?

2 weeks later
#17792 6 years ago

So did Kevin's old lady kick him to the curb?

#17793 6 years ago

This thread is as dead as the case? No one answered my previous question on what countersuits were occurring involving Keith?

#17794 6 years ago

Well, as discussed a few pages back about claiming the loss on taxes on a theft form 46XX [don't remember exactly], the loss had to be more than 10% of your income, so obviously it was well below mine and probably all of the other peoples, too.
Reading the instructions, if it was MORE than 10% of your income, you COULD claim it even though it didn't happen in the year the loss is being filed under due to exhausting all means of trying to get the money back - IE litigation.
So dead end there. Moving on. Judging by this thread, most have too.

#17795 6 years ago

INCREDIBLE!!We're ALL in the wrong business!

#17796 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

INCREDIBLE!!We're ALL in the wrong business!

No shit......

#17797 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

So did Kevin's old lady kick him to the curb?

Didn’t someone say they saw on Facebook she was posting as single?

#17798 6 years ago

guys they've been living separate lives for years...we've been through this

#17800 6 years ago

Did Kevin get a real job?

20180207-212559 (resized).png20180207-212559 (resized).png

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 356 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/356?hl=investingdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.