Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 69 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 366.
#16951 1 year ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I don't know why they are trying to mail stuff to her? The court should know by now that the USPS is broken and she will never receive it!

mail (resized).jpg

#16952 1 year ago
Quoted from c508:

New audio from the case against Mama Kulek. Looks like it is just housekeeping/scheduling stuff from the description though.

I am 10 minutes in, but there is some good stuff in this audio. Def worth a listen.

Mama Kulek is pathetic.

#16953 1 year ago

When Mama made her 2nd round of accusations about Keith, and the judge asked BOTH parties to stop it all, I spit out my coffee and I wasn't even drinking any.

#16954 1 year ago

"He [Keith] literally stalks my Facebook on a regular basis and has for years!"
"He waves guns around!"
-Mama K

#16955 1 year ago

Edit: Nevermind, DUMB question. Got names mixed up.

#16956 1 year ago

I get the impression she doesn't realize there's going to be a trial in the future.

#16957 1 year ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I get the impression she doesn't realize there's going to be a trial in the future.

Yeah, it's like she thinks if she just "didn't get it in the mail", then she's off the hook.

#16958 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Yeah, it's like she thinks if she just "didn't get it in the mail", then she's off the hook.

So her defense is, I shouldn't have to pay back money for an asset acquired fraudulently because I lost the asset I acquired fraudulently?

#16959 1 year ago

Wait, did the Judge just tell Mama K that if she can't make the Oct. 27th date then they would move it back to when she gets back from CA (April)?

Does anyone think that she is actually planning to be there on the 27th? She started making excuses immediately. Does anyone actually believe that she is planning to go to CA for the summer? Why would the judge allow this to be pushed back 6 months so that Mama K can "go to CA for the summer"? WTF

#16960 1 year ago

Just so everyone is clear, she's a mom.

#16961 1 year ago

She's white trash! I hope the judge nails her ass to the wall!!

John

#16962 1 year ago
Quoted from desertT1:

She's a real mutha'___

That's for sure...

#16963 1 year ago
Quoted from investingdad:

So her defense is, I shouldn't have to pay back money for an asset acquired fraudulently because I lost the asset I acquired fraudulently?

Exactly, just because it was damaged/destroyed in the flood, doesn't mean that she is off the hook for the monies spent on it that was given to her fraudulently.

#16964 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

When Mama made her 2nd round of accusations about Keith, and the judge asked BOTH parties to stop it all, I spit out my coffee and I wasn't even drinking any.

I don't understand why the judge scolded the both of them. Keith has been professional in all the recordings I've heard, and Mama K has been slanderous in nearly every occasion she could.

#16965 1 year ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I don't understand why the judge scolded the both of them. Keith has been professional in all the recordings I've heard, and Mama K has been slanderous in nearly every occasion she could.

I didn't understand that either...at all. I liked the judge better in the beginning, now it seems like he is being extremely lenient towards the Kuleks.

Also to go back to the quote below for a sec... WTF??? April of 2018 because Mama wants to go to CA for the summer and leave MI before the 31st because she doesn't like Halloween????

Quoted from pinlink:

Wait, did the Judge just tell Mama K that if she can't make the Oct. 27th date then they would move it back to when she gets back from CA (April)?
Does anyone think that she is actually planning to be there on the 27th? She started making excuses immediately. Does anyone actually believe that she is planning to go to CA for the summer? Why would the judge allow this to be pushed back 6 months so that Mama K can "go to CA for the summer"? WTF

#16966 1 year ago

Anyone want to take a guess at if Kevin will be called to the stand? Staying off the radar isn't something I would have guessed as a genetic trait, but one could make the argument.

#16967 1 year ago

"I didn't receive anything in the mail"
"He stalks me"
"I'm afraid of him"
"I'm sick and dying"
"I can't make that date because I want to go to California"
"I can't make that date because I don't like Halloween"
"I've already answered questions for hours"
"I don't want my personal information on an adult website"
"I'm a Mom, and he doesn't understand that"

At first I thought the Judge was just letting her ramble on to give her enough rope to hang herself, now I'm not so sure. Is he actually falling for this BS? When is he going to bring the F'ing hammer down?

#16968 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

"He stalks me"
"I'm afraid of him"
"I'm sick and dying"
At first I thought the Judge was just letting her ramble on to give her enough rope to hang herself, now I'm not so sure. Is he actually falling for this BS? When is he going to bring the F'ing hammer down?

Hopefully, 10/27/2017.

#16969 1 year ago

No offense to Keith, but why in the hell wouldn't EVERYTHING be sent by courier or certified mail at this point? This "I didn't get it" crap is getting old.

#16970 1 year ago

Anyone want to guess she is moving and never coming back? Or is this her plan to hide for 6 months? Or has she been given 6 months to live by the doctors?

#16971 1 year ago
Quoted from robertmee:

No offense to Keith, but why in the hell wouldn't EVERYTHING be sent by courier or certified mail at this point? This "I didn't get it" crap is getting old.

Damn straight. It costs like $69 (a hell of a lot cheaper than Keith's billing rate) to have it delivered by the police. That's how I successfully communicated with that little son of a bitch Kevin.

#16972 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Anyone want to guess she is moving and never coming back? Or is this her plan to hide for 6 months? Or has she been given 6 months to live by the doctors?

She needs another address to not get mail at

#16973 1 year ago

I like the fact she plays shes so frail, but then says she will be helping with the demoing the walls, pulling staples, etc. My mom would be grabbing me by the collar..... dragging me to court making things right.

#16974 1 year ago
Quoted from Stones:

My mom would be grabbing me by the collar..... dragging me to court making things right.

Any half-decent one would..!

#16975 1 year ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Any half-decent one would..!

There's the rub.

#16976 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I didn't understand that either...at all. I liked the judge better in the beginning, now it seems like he is being extremely lenient towards the Kuleks.
Also to go back to the quote below for a sec... WTF??? April of 2018 because Mama wants to go to CA for the summer and leave MI before the 31st because she doesn't like Halloween????

Quoted from pinlink:

"He stalks me"
"I'm afraid of him"
"I'm sick and dying"

See my earlier post: #16109.

#16977 1 year ago
#16978 1 year ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Bad mom.

#16979 1 year ago

Who is going to watch the kids for 6 months? Has no money but can afford a 6 month vacation in California? Is she talking the kids with her?

#16980 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Who is going to watch the kids for 6 months? Has no money but can afford a 6 month vacation in California? Is she talking the kids with her?

The same ones that have been taking care of the kids for all their life...tax payers.

#16981 1 year ago
Quoted from aalucero:

The same ones that have been taking care of the kids for all their life...tax payers.

spit take 3.gif

#16982 1 year ago
Quoted from aalucero:

well for a short bit, I assume they spent our money to take care of the kids. We know daddy bought them laptops with our money and had a trailer full of arcades bought with our money.

damn the whole family is such lying scum!

for a while I thought the judge was just giving them room to hang themselves. I now think he wants to take down kevin and wife, but sees that mama-K has less of a case on her and likely sees that she needs to be around to take care of the kids. Sad as it is, she is likely the best parent of the 3 of them.

#16983 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sad as it is, she is likely the best parent of the 3 of them.

Debatable...she raised and gave such a high moral background (sarcasm) to the one who started all this sh*t-fest in the first place...

#16984 1 year ago

I want someone's from Keith's office to file a complaint about the judge. She is manipulative. She is manipulating the judge, making false accusations in open court. I want that dealt with. No more letting shit go. Sanction her ass. And his ass. I do not subscribe to the whole "don't beat a dead horse". Beat that sucker until it's dust.

#16985 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sad as it is, she is likely the best parent of the 3 of them.

Well, she does give Whit money for Subway, even though she is on a fixed income.

#16986 1 year ago
Quoted from rommy:

I want someone's from Keith's office to file a complaint about the judge.

You should fix that statement. Not a complaint about the judge. You are thinking of a rule for contempt against her (not the judge).

#16987 1 year ago
Quoted from rommy:

I want someone's from Keith's office to file a complaint about the judge. She is manipulative. She is manipulating the judge, making false accusations in open court. I want that dealt with. No more letting shit go. Sanction her ass. And his ass. I do not subscribe to the whole "don't beat a dead horse". Beat that sucker until it's dust.

There is a high probability the the attorney and judge are friends outside of the courtroom. Friends don't file complaints against Federal judges. A high % of attorneys and judges are friends in the BK world.

Unless it's an amazing coincidence that the attorney just happened to be appointed as special litigation counsel to the trustee.

#16988 1 year ago

Last night started taking a tequila shot every time she said "I'm a Mom", and almost did not make it to work this morning.

Someone needs to explain to her that "I'm a mom" is NOT a get out of jail free card.

Her claims of 'all I did was bring food and give money', does not hold water when the website said she was finance and legal, she traveled as skit-b to shows, etc.

Her woe is me, is getting old. Nice to hear Keith call her out on the constant unfounded attacks on him. I do have to wonder does she really believe what she is spewing, or just trying to earn favor with the judge or maybe her mental capabilities have diminished to the point she does not understand reality from fiction.

#16989 1 year ago

She seems to think that Keith is instructing us to bash them on facebook and that sob story that the news did on them. HELLO!! we hate you all on our own, with or without Keith even existing we would still hate you because you are all Pieces of SH*T

#16990 1 year ago

I'm curious as to where mama Kulek got the "waving a gun around" Keith story from? She brings it up every time as though he was waving it at her.

#16991 1 year ago
Quoted from rosh:

Last night started taking a tequila shot every time she said "I'm a Mom", and almost did not make it to work this morning.

images (resized).jpg

#16992 1 year ago

"I need to leave Michigan before Halloween...I don't like Halloween, so I'm going to California."

Which begs the most obvious question...does California not celebrate Halloween?

#16993 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

"I need to leave Michigan before Halloween...I don't like Halloween, so I'm going to California."

Theres too much "cultural appropriation" for Cali to celebrate halloween lmao

#16994 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I would think there would a large amount of people celebrating Day of the Dead in California. That is like Halloween on steroids. It may give her a heart attack!

#16995 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Hahaha, i thought the exact same thing.

#16996 1 year ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I'm curious as to where mama Kulek got the "waving a gun around" Keith story from? She brings it up every time as though he was waving it at her.

I think from Kevin saying he was fearful going to Keith's office. After all, she is a mom and her children can do no wrong.

#16997 1 year ago

I was laughing my ass off when she said she wants to ask Keith questions in a deposition. Then the judge had to correct her more than once.

There is you shit-b legal department.

#16998 1 year ago

almost skipped this recording because of mediocre posts. Glad I took the gamble and listened. I'd rate this episode - grade A entertainment. A-Must-Listen! Keith never fails to deliver. Can't shake this image of him driving down the road in his debut video the kids are metaphors for Pinside.

#16999 1 year ago

I hope all of these annoying court appearances didn't affect attendance at the wedding of whoever the F mama said (in one of the earlier audio recordings)was getting married this summer.
I guarantee the post office delivered the invitation and she received it!

#17000 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

"I need to leave Michigan before Halloween...I don't like Halloween,

I only have experience with our Kentucky courts, but that kind of remark would have elicited a snarky comment from our judge and he would have blasted her for uttering such nonsense. He would have told her there were more things to be worried about than Halloween and get her ass to moving on fulfilling requirements of the court.

When listening to the tape and she made that comment, my brain said "Uh-oh . . . the judge is going to rip her head off for that Halloween comment." And then . . . he just mildly kept engaging in conversation with her. This is the most lenient judge I've ever seen. I was also taken aback when he scolded her and Keith when she made the comments about the gun, etc., and Keith retaliated. I thought the judge went too far in admonishing Keith. That too shocked me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 0.35
Hardware
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside