Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 334 of 370.
#16651 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I think we've pulled enough layers back at this point to understand the brain trust we're dealing with, and it's laughable to consider that there is any sort of master plan.

I think we can invoke Hanlon's Razor in this case; Never attribute to malice something that can be explained by neglect."

#16652 6 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

I'm still waiting for an apology...he's incapable of that simple act, which speaks volumes about his character.

All I want: them to take responsibility, stop victim blaming and lying and then sincerely apologize while admitting they took advantage of us. The mom calling Pinside an adult website and inferring we are perverts because some posters went to THEIR Facebook pages and reposted the publicly available data is more than slightly irritating...

They took my money based on a fraudulent lie from Kevin. They didn't give it back. I'm not the problem. Keith is not the problem. The pinball community is not the problem. Pinside is not the problem. The people who took the money under false pretenses and are lying about it are the problem.

Like everyone else I wish the children the best in these tough times. Doesn't matter what I think of their parents or grandparent, I know how disruptive it can be to be out your home and not know if you are ever going back. It sucks for the kids and I wish them stability and security.

#16653 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

All I want: them to take responsibility, stop victim blaming and lying and then sincerely apologize while admitting they took advantage of us. The mom calling Pinside an adult website and inferring we are perverts because some posters went to THEIR Facebook pages and reposted the publicly available data is more than slightly irritating...
They took my money based on a fraudulent lie from Kevin. They didn't give it back. I'm not the problem. Keith is not the problem. The pinball community is not the problem. Pinside is not the problem. The people who took the money under false pretenses and are lying about it are the problem.
Like everyone else I wish the children the best in these tough times. Doesn't matter what I think of their parents or grandparent, I know how disruptive it can be to be out your home and not know if you are ever going back. It sucks for the kids and I wish them stability and security.

Ding ding. We have a winner!!

#16654 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Based on what I saw with a low class family member that did jail time for check fraud and a lifetime of mooching...I hope you're not holding your breath.

These people don't change. They don't accept accountability. They lie. They hold out there their hands. They have a sad tale to tell. They will not change.

#16655 6 years ago

In todays Market, it takes only a couple of "toys" to buy them a new home, or solve all the problems they are in.

#16656 6 years ago

The reference to these being "toys" is ridiculous. It's the $ that matters.
If someone broke in to your house and stole one or more of these pins from your place, nobody would use the argument that "they're just toys".
Fraud is fraud.

#16657 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Haha TWOCHAINZ!!! Man those posts were just confusing as shit.
TwoChainz 11%
Kenada 39.6 %
Who-Dey 68.2%

Don't forget this Mensa. https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/radrog/forum

#16658 6 years ago

Oh damn Radrog ruled!

#16659 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

A Hillbilly Investment plan.

Why . . . you, no count . . . who you be a-callin a Hillbilly?!!!

As a certified Kentucky-Italian Hillbilly, I fully RESEMBLE that statement!

P.S. I didn't know people in England knew that term! Our reputation is reaching far and wide.

Mike in Kentucky

#16660 6 years ago

Over the next few weeks and the water subsides, and cleanup of house is complete, I wonder if Kevin will reappear. Will he properly prepare the lot this time by raising the house up on a block foundation? He could add a ramp for grandma to come and go. They say people don't change so my vote is that he leaves the house as is and moves back in. It's the easiest thing to do. I should start a thread with a poll...

flying dutchman (resized).jpgflying dutchman (resized).jpg

#16661 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Will he properly prepare the lot this time by raising the house up on a block foundation?

Based on what I'm seeing on the FEMA website (which is digging a trench around the house, cutting holes in the foundation, sticking I-beams through, and jacking the entire house up with jacks), I'm guessing not. Look at figure 5-4a
https://www.fema.gov/pdf/rebuild/mat/sec5.pdf

#16662 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Over the next few weeks and the water subsides, and cleanup of house is complete, I wonder if Kevin will reappear. Will he properly prepare the lot this time by raising the house up on a block foundation? He could add a ramp for grandma to come and go. They say people don't change so my vote is that he leaves the house as is and moves back in. It's the easiest thing to do. I should start a thread with a poll...

Wash, rinse , repeat?

Unless a Gov. grant is given for the house to be raised, no way. I would imagine a health inspector will be involved here too. If they do a half ass job and leave the possibility for "black mold", everyone would be exposed to a serious health hazard. The house could also be condemned too.

#16663 6 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

I'm still waiting for an apology...he's incapable of that simple act, which speaks volumes about his character.

People tend to apologize only when they fail to accomplish something intended all along. This is why Heighway Pinball has been on the apology tour lately.

When someone blatantly steals under false pretenses, don't expect an apology as they don't feel sorry for not achieving the "intended goal". A thief's goal is to steal your property, and if they didn't feel sorry before committing the act, they certainly don't after.

#16664 6 years ago

Got a email from the news station wanting me to call them as they are doing another story. Told me to call them asap.
Anyone else get this?

#16665 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Got a email from the news station wanting me to call them as they are doing another story. Told me to call them asap.
Anyone else get this? And where would they have gotten my email?

Great news.

Call them now.

#16666 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Great news.
Call them now.

Don't know if I should as I'm involved in the lawsuit

Edit it's ok to tell our side of the story.

#16667 6 years ago

If anyone wants here number to call and tell the story pm me and I'll give it to you. She wants a call asap.

Whysnow I'm looking in your direction

#16668 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Don't know if I should as I'm involved in the lawsuit

Call your lawyer, I'm sure they can advise you on this.

#16669 6 years ago

Agreed, I would contact Keith in private. You do not want to get in trouble or cause issues for the case itself.

Pointing them to court documents is one thing since it is them digging into public available records.

The fact that you are out of the USA probably provides you some personal protection, but you do not want to taint any case that might go to court if it becomes criminal.

#16670 6 years ago

We're allowed to talk to her but she wants someone she can film or Skype with and I've never used Skype and live in canada.
Anyone local or comfortable with Skype that got ripped off want to do a interview?

#16671 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Anyone local or comfortable with Skype that got ripped off want to do a interview?

Uff...NOT a good idea without planning some shiz first. You might want to pick a level headed, articulate person instead of the "Oh well kids are homeless family deserves it" idiots around here.

EDIT: Oh and try to say "meow" once a minute.

#16672 6 years ago

Ya she want to know the story, including what has happened in court so far. Stuff like Kevin applying for bankruptcy and it being denied and discharged from the courts

#16673 6 years ago

Someone sharp that can very articulately tell the story should step up and help out. Being a news piece, I would imagine you would only have a minute or so to tell the other side.

Whysnow here is your chance.

#16674 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Someone sharp that can very articulately tell the story should step up and help out. Being a news piece, I would imagine you would only have a minute or so to tell the other side.

This is what I'm looking for.

#16675 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

... You might want to pick a level headed, articulate person instead of the "Oh well kids are homeless family deserves it" idiots around here.

This 100 times over. You don't want a reporter looking for a local scope to make herself look good get you into saying things like "this one LIED about this and that one LIED about.." or you can be in trouble.

Quoted from TheLaw:

EDIT: Oh and try to say "meow" once a minute.

This just goes without saying

#16676 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

You don't want a reporter looking for a local scope to make herself look good get you into saying things like "this one LIED about this and that one LIED about.." or you can be in trouble.

Yup, definitely shouldn't come across as angry or yelling. Need to be super cool and just tell the facts rather than "THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!"

#16677 6 years ago

It's not easy to talk on camera, and maybe even harder Skyping in your own house comfortable to say whatever....and then the editing process can change things a little. I don't think they'll skew what people are saying but they can make you look a little dumberer...hey or smarter i guess.

#16678 6 years ago

Just have them read the key posts of this thread. Court docs are all bookmarked

#16679 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh and try to say "meow" once a minute

did I say meow? do I look like a cat all mimbly bimbly?

#16680 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Anyone else get this?

Refer them to Keith, he will make sure nothing is done to hurt the case

#16681 6 years ago

Rockin Keith on an interview for this case is best,

#16682 6 years ago

Refer the news to Keith or public documentation only. Do NOT go on camera. She will corner you with questions about copying pictures of children and posting them on this "adult" website. You're not going to talk your way out of that shithole.

Let's all remember that we pinball hobbiests live in our own bubble but the general public sees us as wierdos and scumbags. If she wants someone on camera refer to Keith and Keith only.

#16683 6 years ago

It's worth reaching out to the station and explaining it to them. Refer them to this thread at least.

#16684 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Refer them to this thread at least.

#16685 6 years ago

I don't trust hacks, particularly in our current clickbait economy. This is a job for Keith.

The weirdest thing about recent months is how the Kulek women have been deployed and are in attack mode over their allegedly free house and free trailer, predictably playing the whinging victim card. Meanwhile, Kevin is completely and utterly in absentia.

#16686 6 years ago

I would never agree to do any interview for this modern day "make a story, screw the facts" media. They will edit the F*** out of anything to make a story.

Only way I could ever see myself agreeing to be in an interview would be to do what that donkey did that Megyn Kelly just interviewed, which was to require your own copy of the full interview to defend yourself if they edit things out of context... but it's just easier to not be involved in the first place unless undeniably necessary.

#16687 6 years ago

You might want to point her to the original Pinball News story for some level-headed background on the whole issue: http://www.pinballnews.com/comment/predatorpinball.html

Then, as others have said, I'd point her to Keith for the current status of the lawsuits. That's cool she responded though...

#16688 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I would never agree to do any interview for this modern day "make a story, screw the facts" media. They will edit the F*** out of anything to make a story.

Most local news stations report fairly accurate local news. I'd have no fear of them doing a disingenuous hit piece.

#16689 6 years ago

Just spoke with the newsroom. They are just doing a little research to see if they even want to run a story on this.
He said that it looks like it is WAY more deep than they could have imagined. They're just gathering information to see if it is report worthy.
I told him about my small claims judgment against Mr. Kulek, and that Keith Nathanson was the attorney representing the bankruptcy trustee.
So, they may or may not do anything with this story (probably not since it is so complicated and stinks of fraud).

#16690 6 years ago

Here are their bullet points:

Man and family pretend to be a company that has supposedly has contracts with Fox for licensing Predator. They take in several hundred thousand dollars and don't deliver any products. Not only that, they didn't pay any income tax on the money.

Now they claim bankruptcy and have just had their home destroyed by a flood. Discharge of the debts/bankruptcy was denied, so Kevin Kulek is on the hook for the debt.

Right now, the fantastic lawyer Keith Nathanson is acting as special litigation counsel for the bankruptcy trustee, to try and claw back as much of the money as possible for the people lied to by Kevin Kulek and family.

They can tie that in to a larger piece about the dangers of internet fraud.

#16691 6 years ago

Also tell how he was going to Ponzi it to game two and send a picture with the Mythbusters. They will run with that stuff.

#16692 6 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Just spoke with the newsroom. They are just doing a little research to see if they even want to run a story on this.
He said that it looks like it is WAY more deep than they could have imagined. They're just gathering information to see if it is report worthy.
I told him about my small claims judgment against Mr. Kulek, and that Keith Nathanson was the attorney representing the bankruptcy trustee.
So, they may or may not do anything with this story (probably not since it is so complicated and stinks of fraud).

American Greed loves these kinds of stories.....

#16693 6 years ago

Looks like the story has been taken down.....

Screenshot_20170703-190659 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170703-190659 (resized).png

#16694 6 years ago

The article is still up on the news station Facebook page.

#16696 6 years ago

It's good to be cautious but not paranoid. Get your talking points down, remember you are doing this to get out your story (not necessarily answer the questions asked), and be honest and composed.

#16697 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Also tell how he was going to Ponzi it to game two and send a picture with the Mythbusters. They will run with that stuff.

14991325730218471540 (resized).jpg14991325730218471540 (resized).jpg

#16698 6 years ago

Wonder how much Predator money Jamie Hynneman got to show up to pin shows.

#16699 6 years ago

puke (resized).jpgpuke (resized).jpg

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 334 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/334?hl=investingdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.