Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 366.
#16301 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Who the heck would buy a white Scion xB?

I guess the same person that would back into a spot when they knew that they were going to be loading something up in the rear of their vehicle? When you pull in, you never have to worry about obstructions when loading into your trunk. Why would you go to more trouble to back in and set yourself up for a potential hassle? Even if that truck was backed up 1 or 2 feet to behind the line, you still wouldn't have a ton of room back there.

#16302 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Looks like the house is heavily damaged according to this post on FB.

I got a kick out of the group that it was posted in. This is their "Mission":
Mission
ConVocation is a convention of the many mystical spiritual paths and faiths who desire to teach each other and promote fellowship among all esoteric traditions.
I thought you guys were just being meanies when calling her a witch, but........

Which one of you junior detectives is gonna volunteer to help while looking for Predator parts?

Take your camera, you might get a picture of Kevin's backside.

images-7 (resized).jpg

#16303 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

You gotta assume everyone is an idiot and plan accordingly.

Amen to that.

#16304 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Agreed. In this case the truck is obviously wrong and taking up more than 1 spot, but if you don't plan on being surrounded by idiots like this (i.e. not backing in to allow this to happen) then just deal with it. You gotta assume everyone is an idiot and plan accordingly.

The front of that Scion is probably hanging out into the driveway obstructing pedestrians and vehicles. Safety hazard. The she blames the people around her for not parking how she wants them to when really the expedition owner was probably just pulling up to the rear of her vehicle using it as a guide. The FB poster is obviously looking for attention by blaming all around her for making her life hard. Sad...

#16305 2 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

What is this "Book of Face" you speak of??

A total waste of your time.
Sorry no sarcasm, just true seriousness.

John

#16306 2 years ago
Quoted from KerryImming:

I believe we are talking about two different things here; what they are currently using user's content for, and what user's have given them the (broad) rights to do with their content.

It's one in the same.. the latter enables the former. The point being is its revokable - so no FB isn't hording and reselling all your images for perpetuity. Instead, FB is using your content (and all the content people publish) in the services, ads, pages, and views it's serving to both it's userbase and in services it offers to 3rd parties to present on their pages. When you remove your content from FB's engine... it will no longer be licensable to use in those other services and feeds. The catch is, the content can be replicated (aka shared) by other people.. because there it is now part of their profile.. making it difficult to really fully remove content. But again, using all the content Facebook has current access to for use in facebook, in facebook ads, and facebook feeds... is not the same as 'facebook owning everything you upload' and having the ability to resell it for perpetual use.

TL:DR - Facebook uses your content in it's service and feeds - not to repackage and sell as standalone content.

#16307 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Looks like the house is heavily damaged according to this post on FB.

Waterlogged arcade machines are HEAVY.

Rebuilding can happen, where are they going to get the money for that? I thought they were broke.

#16308 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It's one in the same.. the latter enables the former. The point being is its revokable - so no FB isn't hording and reselling all your images for perpetuity. Instead, FB is using your content (and all the content people publish) in the services, ads, pages, and views it's serving to both it's userbase and in services it offers to 3rd parties to present on their pages. When you remove your content from FB's engine... it will no longer be licensable to use in those other services and feeds. The catch is, the content can be replicated (aka shared) by other people.. because there it is now part of their profile.. making it difficult to really fully remove content. But again, using all the content Facebook has current access to for use in facebook, in facebook ads, and facebook feeds... is not the same as 'facebook owning everything you upload' and having the ability to resell it for perpetual use.
TL:DR - Facebook uses your content in it's service and feeds - not to repackage and sell as standalone content.

Jesus, are you 2 still arguing over this shit? Yes, fb google, ms, they own your shit whether you think so or not.

#16309 2 years ago

I think the community would gladly stop over and help you. Especially moving all unaccounted for accoutrements.

Of course I could be wrong as these nerds are just brainiacs and would just be there to figure how many bladders and anchor chains would be needed so this doesn't happen again.

#16310 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Here , I don't want to hijack the thread, but here is a prime example of how society no longer takes responsibility for their actions. I belong to a local Facebook group for my community. One of the members posted a picture(below) and captioned it with "What a jerk, I had to move my car up so I could load my stuff in the back!" She is the driver of the white Scion XB. She backed into the parking spot and left enough room so she could load. When she got back, she saw that the owner of the Expedition had parked 2 feet over the line and her efforts to make it easy to load and leave were now fruitless.
You would not believe the people who blamed her and called it her own fault because she backed into the spot. Really? About half said it was illegal to park that way, some said it was rude to park that way, some just said it's stupid to park that way and she caused her own problems. The other half said yeah, Expedition driver was careless and rude. I still shake my head in disbelief! What I don't understand is how people think they are smart to defend and point fingers the other way when something is so blatantly and factually wrong? I really believe it's the art of distraction and this what society has become. It's everyone else's fault, don't blame ME or facts for what I did!
Kathy Kulek believes she can take the heat off of herself by creating alternate facts about everyone else involved. See, they are the real bad people, not me, not my grandson. What we did is nothing compared to THESE people who a ruining our lives because they are trying to hold us responsible!

Seriously. The guy accidentally parked over the line probably because he used the other vehicle as a guide. It has nothing to do with taking responsibility, and certainly not a prime example. Mountain out of a mole Hill.
And yes, you did hijack the thread.

#16311 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

And yes, you did hijack the thread.

Quite successfully, I might add.

#16312 2 years ago
Quoted from dmilo:

Yep, Fox does not want any original Predator movie licenses detracting or causing confusion from the new movie. So that's why skit-B removed the pictures and videos.

It's interesting to go back and look at posts from the start of this thread 2 years ago.

#16313 2 years ago
Quoted from VDrums2112:

It's interesting to go back and look at posts from the start of this thread 2 years ago.

Especially those posts by the group that was so high on Predator & SKitB. They would run you out of town whenever you pointed out what was obvious.

#16314 2 years ago

in case anyone wants to donate...

https://www.youcaring.com/amandakulek-860164

#16316 2 years ago

I've involuntarily donated enough to them already...the comments are interesting.

#16317 2 years ago

Wow, looks like Amanda was home schooled too with that grammar, or did her phone auto-correct badly and she didn't bother to fix it?
"As of right now we have not had a chance to figure it all out I know our APPLICIENCE are gone in both the kitchen and the laundry room, we will need new living room stuff but once we have it all cleaned out we will be able to ASSES and figure out everything we need its so overwhelming. Thank you THO!"

Good to know that not only is their entire HVAC system likely effed when all the moving metal parts corrode (have fun this winter), but also all their appliances. Can't wait to hear the next court audio, should be filled with even more woe-is-me.

#16318 2 years ago

I am sure the predator buyers would feel better having a bonfire at the house with other creditors than any money

Knowing they were out on their arse.

#16319 2 years ago

This is where Kevin should step in:

Donate 10 bucks, get a keychain
Donate 50 bucks get a tshirt and keychain
Donate 500.00 bucks, hang with the family for a day
Donate 2500.00, get an experts of dangerous playfield
Donate 4800.00, one day free photography

#16320 2 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

This is where Kevin should step in:
Donate 10 bucks, get a keychain
Donate 50 bucks get a tshirt and keychain
Donate 500.00 bucks, hang with the family for a day
Donate 2500.00, get an experts of dangerous playfield
Donate 4800.00, one day free photography

Or his signature on a check????

#16321 2 years ago

people should feel free to report this fundraiser. Amanda has already admitted under deposition and in court to fraud and hiding funds from state assistance in order to continue and pull in the state assistance.

Given the history of the family and these illegal activities, youcaring may opt to pull the fundraiser if enough people report it as suspicious.

#16322 2 years ago

Guess she'll need $20k to cleanup and $30k to pay the courts. Time to dig deep into your pockets.

#16323 2 years ago

Well all their cans of cash hidden in the backyard probably floated away

#16324 2 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

You got these photos from a public Facebook page?
Don't you know doxxing is illegal?

i think there is significant debate on that. Collecting public information is not illegal, how you use that information (perhaps to harass) would be illegal.

#16325 2 years ago

totally insane. See the comments on the photography equipment?

#16326 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Can't wait to hear the next court audio, should be filled with even more woe-is-me.

Um, I know it's not popular but I think having your* house and possessions destroyed in a flood is a legit woe-is-me moment.

They might be criminals. But even so, the blood thirst in this thread getting a bit much for me :/.

*Last week's discharge of house from proceedings makes it theirs I guess.

#16327 2 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Um, I know it's not popular but I think having your* house and possessions destroyed in a flood is a legit woe-is-me moment.
They might be criminals. But even so, the blood thirst in this thread getting a bit much for me :/.
*Last week's discharge of house from proceedings makes it theirs I guess.

sorry but when you bought the house with stolen funds... you dont get any woe-is-me moments.

I mean come on... there is a direct chain of SkitB funds to Amanda's bank account to title company (and last minute removal of Kevin's name from house). Predator buyers paid for that house, their dumb asses bought a house in a flood plain that gets inundated with water 1x or more each year, and now they want to fund raise for their bad decisions on where they spent the stolen money...

#16328 2 years ago

And that's it in a nut shell whysnow "stolen money" I'd find it hard to feel pity also. The only one's I feel sorry for in this whole mess apart from the many people defrauded are the kids. They have to put up with their parents planed mistakes.

#16329 2 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

And that's it in a nut shell whysnow "stolen money" I'd find it hard to feel pity also. The only one's I feel sorry for in this whole mess apart from the many people defrauded are the kids. They have to put up with their parents planed mistakes.

I agree. I personally would like to see DFCS step in and get these kids out of the home while they still can be reparied and into a family that can help them see they dont have to take advantage of the state aid and steal from others while still living in squallor.

They are obviously unfit parents and the kids dont deserve to put through more of their parents bad decisions. Can you imagine being home schooled by these dolts and living in a constantly flooded house with mold infestations.

#16330 2 years ago

The comment about the insurance not paying out is supposed to be a knock on the insurance company?

Didn't they read and understand what the policy would and wouldn't cover? Did they not sign off on being in a flood plain despite not having coverage?

I can almost guarantee they were made aware of this but, like many buyers, that failed to understand or evaluate risk, perform due diligence, and just assumed it would all work out. It's the same story again and again on why some people are always up against it. Failing to think stuff though.

I do feel bad for the kids, they deserve a stable, secure home.

#16331 2 years ago

What I really don't understand is the efforts to repair/rebuild. The house is in a serious flood plain, it should be condemned and demolished. There is ZERO value now. The trustees can kiss that $30K goodbye, a loan for that mold ridden roach motel isn't going to happen, ever. The only thing I could think of is some sort of government grant for a natural disaster. They paid cash for the house, so I have to believe the term "what insurance" is going to apply in this scenario. Just like "yeah, we have a license to produce a Predator Pinball".

Where the heck is Kevin in all of this?

#16332 2 years ago

Be careful....this "disaster" could lead to sympathy in the eyes of the court.

#16333 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Where the heck is Kevin in all of this?

IMG_6048 (resized).PNG

#16334 2 years ago

You don't have to be a psychic to see what's coming next;

"Your Honor.... We were able to find all of the paperwork you've requested regarding Skit-B Pinball. Unfortunately, it has since been lost in a flood...."

#16335 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

The trustees can kiss that $30K goodbye, a loan for that mold ridden roach motel isn't going to happen, ever.

I'm pretty sure Keith was never counting on that loan coming through. He just needed Amanda to think the loan would come through, so she would sign the stipulation providing the Plaintiff/Trustee the money judgment.

Quoted from Razorbak86:

IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES...
e. That should Defendant fail to provide the aforementioned commitment to lend within thirty (30) days (July 9, 2017), or fail to remit the Thirty Thousand ($30,000.00) Dollars to Plaintiff/Trustee, that Plaintiff/Trustee shall have and be entitled to a money judgment against Defendant for Thirty Thousand ($30,000.00) Dollars, and that this Order shall be treated as a money judgment for Thirty Thousand ($30,000.00) Dollars.

#16336 2 years ago

pp (resized).JPG

#16337 2 years ago

Looks like the comment was very quickly deleted.

#16338 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

But Ted was FASTER

#16339 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

you could always donate $1 and leave a comment that does not get deleted

#16340 2 years ago

Remember to their redneck family and friends the pinball community are [somehow] the bad guys. To them Kevin was Robin Hood stealing from the rich to feed his 19 kids.

The ironic thing now is they're trying to raise funds from these same broke-ass redneck sycophants - good luck with that!

Imagine if Kevin had built pins the right way - he's have a community of rich people willing to help.

I don't think a single dime will be recovered from the Kuleks now but take solace in the fact that all they obtained through scamming has been washed away.

#16341 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I just looked, it's still there and edited. Predator was misspelled. Everyone should go there and give it a thumbs up! LMAO!

#16342 2 years ago

The house we bought in the flood zone.....Surprise.... Just got flooded and we need your donations!

#16343 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I just looked, it's still there and edited. Predator was misspelled. Everyone should go there and give it a thumbs up! LMAO!

Where? The youcaring site? All comments seem blank there. If Facebook, who's page?

#16344 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Where? The youcaring site? All comments seem blank there. If Facebook, who's page?

https://www.youcaring.com/amandakulek-860164

#16345 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Yeah, all my comments are blank as well. I'm thinking the comments are outsources to a work-blocked site somehow.

#16346 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

They deleted the comment after Ted screencapped it. You can always try the google translate route, that sometimes gets around work blocks https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=en&sp=nmt4&tl=pl&u=https://www.youcaring.com/amandakulek-860164&usg=ALkJrhisfqvxtHyOUsLx5vC67K3xru6vjQ

#16347 2 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

They deleted the comment after Ted screencapped it.

Found this gem as well.....

dont blame (resized).JPG

#16348 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Yeah, all my comments are blank as well. I'm thinking the comments are outsources to a work-blocked site somehow.

They use the facebook API. An adblocker will probably block them too.

#16349 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Jesus, are you 2 still arguing over this shit? Yes, fb google, ms, they own your shit whether you think so or not.

The same "the details don't matter" thinking that led people to send money to these Kulek clowns.

#16350 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Found this gem as well.....

That is interesting to hear from that family for sure. Good find.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 48.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 9,500.00
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 25.99
Playfield - Other
Lee's Parts
Boards
PCB Emporium
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Latenight Weeknight Mods
$ 129.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 14.00
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside