Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 370.
#16251 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

if you or your friends are good looking enough your pics can get resold as stock photos!

This is about the kuleks. You are going way, way off topic.

#16252 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I'm probably one of five people in this country that doesn't use facebook, Twitter, or other stupid platforms for sharing my life's every move with the world.

I guess that makes me #2 then because I'm not into doing any of that stuff either.

John

#16253 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

True.
When you see people with a snorkel on their trucks, you know where they live.

Some areas may require more extreme measures.

IMG_0084 (resized).JPGIMG_0084 (resized).JPG

#16254 6 years ago

Me neither. Friendface and Twatter are bleedin' liabilities.

'Hot or not' was the origin of FB, tindering Harvard female students. Bunch of pervs, and now they are leering at hundreds of million of people.

#16255 6 years ago

I'm probably one of five people in this country that doesn't use facebook, Twitter, or other stupid platforms for sharing my life's every move with the world.

Me neither.

I've got no life to share.

#16256 6 years ago

I'd go for a more subtle approach and get an amphibious car This one costs about 1 KH (Kulek House).

Amphibious-motor-crop (resized).jpgAmphibious-motor-crop (resized).jpg

#16257 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Some areas may require more extreme measures.

Rookies... this is WAY better.

IMG_3108 (resized).JPGIMG_3108 (resized).JPG

#16258 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Is that the low rider version for CA?

#16259 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have a picture somewhere of the kids playing games inside of it. Of course it has the kids so I probably should not post it...

I remember the picture. They are on sit down racing games while at the same time crying they are broke. That's about the same time the trailer showed up.

#16260 6 years ago

Is that the low rider version from CA

That's the "people from Walmart" version.

#16261 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

That's the "people from Walmart" version.

I see. Bet the trunk pops open to reveal a BBQ grill, 2 folding chairs, a cooler and fishing gear. I could spend some time floating down the neighborhood - drinking beers, catching and grilling them fish fresh. Party on the Potomac.

#16262 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Anything you put on Facebook becomes their property. For instance if you or your friends are good looking enough your pics can get resold as stock photos!

Not a problem here ...

#16263 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Cool pic, but those pipes are on the EXHAUST .

A Snorkel goes on the engine air INTAKE to allow the truck to drive in deep water without filling the pistons with water .

If water fills the pistons, the engine hydrolocks and oftentimes throws a rod through the engine wall (you can't compress a liquid....).

#16264 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I remember the picture. They are on sit down racing games while at the same time crying they are broke. That's about the same time the trailer showed up.

I cant find it readily. If anyone else has it, please post.

#16265 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I cant find it readily. If anyone else has it, please post.

If someone posts it, please redact the kids. Does no one any good (including those with claims against SkitB) to post their faces.

#16266 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Anything you put on Facebook becomes their property. For instance if you or your friends are good looking enough your pics can get resold as stock photos!

You grant them a license by sharing it/uploading it - but it is not perpetual. So 'becomes their property' is a bit of a skew. It's more about a legal definition to allow them to operate the service and use your content within the service and it's affiliates.

#16267 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You grant them a license by sharing it/uploading it - but it is not perpetual.

True, but they can still sell your kids.....

#16268 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

True, but they can sell your kids.....

WOW. So now everyone here has to sue Facebook for the right to sell Kevin's kids?

Playin' hardball now.

#16269 6 years ago

I'd like to see them post pics of their new living quarters on facebook.

82ff8d981fca9d3872e22bafa61652c5 (resized).jpg82ff8d981fca9d3872e22bafa61652c5 (resized).jpg

#16270 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'd like to see them post pics of their new living quarters on facebook.

......about 1/4 KH.

Absolutely pee in the pants at this new unit of measurement! Thanks!

I think Ill price my games for sale in KH units!

#16272 6 years ago

drinking bears, catching and grilling them fish fresh.

HWB_Slide53_FS_800 (resized).jpgHWB_Slide53_FS_800 (resized).jpg

#16273 6 years ago

there u go.

Funny part is that was posted by one of Tim Fife's dup accounts if I am remembering correctly. That guy had so many dup accounts it is hard to remember.

#16274 6 years ago

Since Keith may contact a moderator to remove that original photo because of kids faces, here's an edited one for prosperity

kulek_arcade_haul-edited (resized).jpgkulek_arcade_haul-edited (resized).jpg

#16275 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You grant them a license by sharing it/uploading it - but it is not perpetual. So 'becomes their property' is a bit of a skew. It's more about a legal definition to allow them to operate the service and use your content within the service and it's affiliates.

From Facebook:
"you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it."

So they can do whatever they want with it until you get everyone to delete it. It's not limited to operating the site and it can be transferred to non-Facebook companies. Actually, the fact that it can be terminated is better than Google's T&Cs.

#16276 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Worse yet are people who make their Facebook photo a photo of their kid, talk about nothing BUT their kid, have the kid's name as the password and then wonder how they get hacked.

jelly

#16277 6 years ago
Quoted from KerryImming:

From Facebook:
"you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it."
So they can do whatever they want with it until you get everyone to delete it. It's not limited to operating the site and it can be transferred to non-Facebook companies.

So Like I said - for them and their affiliates. The fact it can be repealed by simply removing the photos shows they don't really aim to move the content outside of facebook provided services. They use the content to feed ads etc that can be licensed and used in other services as provided by Facebook (hence the affiliate comment). They aren't selling your stuff to other things like stock libraries because it can't be sold for any committed term... it's used as context sensitive contend in ondemand services.

#16278 6 years ago

I can certainly understand how upsetting it could be to see photos of the kids posted up here given the nature of this entire debacle.
But to this I say...STOP SHARING EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

What is this "Book of Face" you speak of??

#16279 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Since Keith may contact a moderator to remove that original photo because of kids faces, here's an edited one for prosperity

Read this thread from the get-go and totally forgot that photo. Bet those games play like a much more realistic Hydro Thunder now!

#16280 6 years ago

I listened to Kathy's audio - I'm no lawyer but it seems like the judge should not have let her ramble on and on over stuff that is not relevant at all. I just don't understand why he didn't stop her.

#16281 6 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I listened to Kathy's audio - I'm no lawyer but it seems like the judge should not have let her ramble on and on over stuff that is not relevant at all. I just don't understand why he didn't stop her.

Some people seem prone to rambling rather than staying on point and constructing logical and reasoned statements. I don't know if it's a defense mechanism because it doesn't feel like an intentional effort to obfuscate the truth. Rather, it seems like a personality trait (MBTI type) that uses emotional arguments over reasoned ones. That's fine, but it doesn't lend itself well to these situations.

It's certainly not a trait I see often in the technical, management, and engineering folks I call colleagues.

#16282 6 years ago

Some people seem prone to rambling rather than staying on point and constructing logical and reasoned statements. I don't know if it's a defense mechanism because it doesn't feel like an intentional effort to obfuscate the truth. Rather, it seems like a personality trait (MBTI type) that uses emotional arguments over reasoned ones. That's fine, but it doesn't lend itself well to these situations.

I had a college professor who would often say "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". Maybe that was her approach.

#16283 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I had a college professor who would often say "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". Maybe that was her approach.

Hmm..so, you went to .. never mind.. no politics.

#16284 6 years ago

I am thinking judges deal with all sorts of personalities and that Kathy's was not even that bad compared to most.

#16285 6 years ago

It's certainly not a trait I see often in the technical, management, and engineering folks I call colleagues.

I understand what she is doing, I just don't understand why the judge allowed it.

#16286 6 years ago

She pretty much said she was saying it for our sakes. That the judge would know nothing of Williams or the Sharpes. She wanted to tell us how great her son was. Top notch pinball player and the person making great pinball machines. While she thinks she's impressing us she does not realize we are either laughing or choking down the bile.

Moms tend to convince themselves that they brought up great kids. She will still believe it even on visiting days.

#16287 6 years ago

From Lillian Glass. Author of the book 'The Body Language Of Liars'.

"When someone goes on and on and gives you too much information — information that is not requested and especially an excess of details — there is a very high probability that he or she is not telling you the truth," writes Glass. "Liars often talk a lot because they are hoping that, with all their talking and seeming openness, others will believe them."

#16288 6 years ago

Two of us in the same thread. Most of my friends too, so a few more than five, but a rarity. So gross to spend so much time gawking at the inane details of other people's lives.

#16289 6 years ago

Basically a Bench Trial. The Judge just tunes it out.

#16290 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

They use the content to feed ads etc

I believe we are talking about two different things here; what they are currently using user's content for, and what user's have given them the (broad) rights to do with their content.

#16291 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

From Lillian Glass. Author of the book 'The Body Language Of Liars'.
"When someone goes on and on and gives you too much information — information that is not requested and especially an excess of details — there is a very high probability that he or she is not telling you the truth," writes Glass. "Liars often talk a lot because they are hoping that, with all their talking and seeming openness, others will believe them."

In layman's terms she is outright bullshitting.

#16292 6 years ago

Here , I don't want to hijack the thread, but here is a prime example of how society no longer takes responsibility for their actions. I belong to a local Facebook group for my community. One of the members posted a picture(below) and captioned it with "What a jerk, I had to move my car up so I could load my stuff in the back!" She is the driver of the white Scion XB. She backed into the parking spot and left enough room so she could load. When she got back, she saw that the owner of the Expedition had parked 2 feet over the line and her efforts to make it easy to load and leave were now fruitless.

You would not believe the people who blamed her and called it her own fault because she backed into the spot. Really? About half said it was illegal to park that way, some said it was rude to park that way, some just said it's stupid to park that way and she caused her own problems. The other half said yeah, Expedition driver was careless and rude. I still shake my head in disbelief! What I don't understand is how people think they are smart to defend and point fingers the other way when something is so blatantly and factually wrong? I really believe it's the art of distraction and this what society has become. It's everyone else's fault, don't blame ME or facts for what I did!

Kathy Kulek believes she can take the heat off of herself by creating alternate facts about everyone else involved. See, they are the real bad people, not me, not my grandson. What we did is nothing compared to THESE people who a ruining our lives because they are trying to hold us responsible!

meijer (resized).jpgmeijer (resized).jpg

#16293 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Here , I don't want to hijack the thread, but here is a prime example of how society no longer takes responsibility for their actions. I belong to a local Facebook group for my community. One of the members posted a picture(below) and captioned it with "What a jerk, I had to move my car up so I could load my stuff in the back!" She is the driver of the white Scion XB. She backed into the parking spot and left enough room so she could load. When she got back, she saw that the owner of the Expedition had parked 2 feet over the line and her efforts to make it easy to load and leave were now fruitless.
You would not believe the people who blamed her and called it her own fault because she backed into the spot. Really? About half said it was illegal to park that way, some said it was rude to park that way, some just said it's stupid to park that way and she caused her own problems. The other half said yeah, Expedition driver was careless and rude. I still shake my head in disbelief! What I don't understand is how people think they are smart to defend and point fingers the other way when something is so blatantly and factually wrong? I really believe it's the art of distraction and this what society has become. It's everyone else's fault, don't blame ME or facts for what I did!
Kathy Kulek believes she can take the heat off of herself by creating alternate facts about everyone else involved. See, they are the real bad people, not me, not my grandson. What we did is nothing compared to THESE people who a ruining our lives because they are trying to hold us responsible!

Who the heck would buy a white Scion xB?

#16294 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Please don't show that parking photo to Centerflank.

#16295 6 years ago

Whoa Meijer in Ill eh? Nice.

#16296 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

When she got back, she saw that the owner of the Expedition had parked 2 feet over the line and her efforts to make it easy to load and leave were now fruitless.

Obviously this guy is parked incorrectly over the line but I've been in the situation where somone has pulled through a parking spot into the next (so their rear is facing the center) and then I park behind them in the spot the pulled through completely within my lines. Then I get yelled at because they can't load their lumber because I parked behind them. Like somehow I would know this, I just parked in the first available spot.

#16297 6 years ago

Looks like the house is heavily damaged according to this post on FB.

FB post (resized).jpgFB post (resized).jpg

I got a kick out of the group that it was posted in. This is their "Mission":

Mission
ConVocation is a convention of the many mystical spiritual paths and faiths who desire to teach each other and promote fellowship among all esoteric traditions.

I thought you guys were just being meanies when calling her a witch, but........

#16298 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Whoa Meijer in Ill eh? Nice.

They've had stores there for ten years now.

#16299 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

The Scion owner is at fault for posting stupid sh*t to Facebook. Letting something so trivial bother you is disturbing. Feeling the need to share that is truly pathetic.

#16300 6 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

The Scion owner is at fault for posting stupid sh*t to Facebook. Letting something so trivial bother you is disturbing. Feeling the need to share that is truly pathetic.

Agreed. In this case the truck is obviously wrong and taking up more than 1 spot, but if you don't plan on being surrounded by idiots like this (i.e. not backing in to allow this to happen) then just deal with it. You gotta assume everyone is an idiot and plan accordingly.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/326 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.