Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 325 of 370.
#16201 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I get that. But if you go back and listen to it again, the judge specifically says he's inclined to believe her story over Keith's.

See post 16109.

#16202 6 years ago

It seems like the chances of recovery now have been literally washed away. They're now got a great sob story for this very lenient judge.

Sorry about the pizza party folks.

#16203 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

It seems like the chances of recovery now have been literally washed away. They're now got a great sob story for this very lenient judge.

You, like me, don't seem to understand the goal for many of those represented by the Lexington Law Firm. Recovery means little (but there is in fact a decent amount of assets and funds to be recovered-whatever that means). Taking as much as possible so they don't get to keep it is goal number one. At least to the most astute Predator/SKitB justice warrior.

#16204 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Although the particle board trailer is probably going to be mold city next week, the house has flooded many times and continues to stand.

#16205 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

thought the camper was stored at a different site?

When you hear that there is a ton of rain coming and there are flood warnings; that's always the best time to drag a trailer into a floodplain....

floodland (resized).jpgfloodland (resized).jpg

#16206 6 years ago

Flood Warning
Issued: 10:24 AM EDT Jun. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service

A Flood Warning continues for
Saginaw river at Saginaw.
* From now until further notice.
* At 10 am Sunday the stage is 18.1 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast is to crest around 19.8 feet Tuesday morning.

#16207 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

* Forecast is to crest around 19.8 feet Tuesday morning.

Maybe he should have used the money he took from us to buy an actual pirate ship.

#16208 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Maybe he should have used the money he took from us to buy an actual pirate ship.

interpretive-freestyle-canoeing-is-the-only-sport-thats-actually-fun-to-watch-1454697726 (resized).jpginterpretive-freestyle-canoeing-is-the-only-sport-thats-actually-fun-to-watch-1454697726 (resized).jpg

#16209 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Or a building in New York City....

#16210 6 years ago

Dang this poor sickly women sure got to go to a lot more shows than I could ever afford.

#16211 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Now that Keith has accepted the 30K I don't think he can get more now that they have a pool.

120820132715-584-111 (resized).jpg120820132715-584-111 (resized).jpg

#16212 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Dang this poor sickly women sure got to go to a lot more shows than I could ever afford.

She was in better health when she was younger. Also remember, the money was flowing back then for route operators.

#16213 6 years ago

Looks like they picked the worst spot in the area to live... no wonder the house was dirt cheap. Still shut down as of Sun afternoon

doh (resized).pngdoh (resized).png

#16214 6 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Looks like they picked the worst spot in the area to live... no wonder the house was dirt cheap. Still shut down as of Sun afternoon

Planning. Not a Kulek strength.

#16215 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Planning. Not a Kulek strength.

If he was able to dupe several intelligent, well educated people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars; I'd say he was fair to good at planning.

#16216 6 years ago

Actually all he had to do was say "Predator Pinball Machine."

#16217 6 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

Actually all he had to do was say "Predator Pinball Machine."

Sounds like a good plan.

#16218 6 years ago

karma seems to be extracting Justice faster than the court system. Wondering when people who lost money will consider the pound of flesh paid?

#16219 6 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

karma seems to be extracting Justice faster than the court system. Wondering when people who lost money will consider the pound of flesh paid?

Karma is bs. Again, what did his neighbors do to deserve being flooded?

#16220 6 years ago

The house is underwater, but is their mortgage underwater too?

#16221 6 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Or to have the Kuleks as neighbors.
"Oh look Honey! They've decided to park the double-wide shit-box in the driveway!!!"

#16222 6 years ago

That's not nice putting words or imagery into peoples heads that aren't true. That's the defendants job.

#16223 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

That's not nice putting words or imagery into peoples heads that aren't true. That's the defendants job.

Edited.

#16224 6 years ago

The Karma I can see is they have locked in values in front of a judge. If they now try and play any games with insurance claims they would risk insurance fraud and well as fresh ammunition for the bankruptcy court. So now the max that can be claimed for the trailer is $250.

#16225 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

The Karma I can see is they have locked in values in front of a judge. If they now try and play any games with insurance claims they would risk insurance fraud and well as fresh ammunition for the bankruptcy court. So now the max that can be claimed for the trailer is $250.

No one in their right mind would carry insurance on something that is basically worthless. Think of the deductible & premiums.

Remember, insurance COmpaNies are your friend, until something goes wrong.

#16226 6 years ago

Not karma...But a whole bunch o' schadenfreude.

#16227 6 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

The house is underwater, but is their mortgage underwater too?

No mortgage on that house.

What bank would lend you money for a house in a floodplain?

#16228 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

No mortgage on that house.
What bank would lend you money for a house in a floodplain?

They didn't need a mortgage with Predator funds available for the purchase.

#16229 6 years ago

In case anyone missed it, that file name gave me a chuckle:

interpretive-freestyle-canoeing-is-the-only-sport-thats-actually-fun-to-watch

#16230 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Remember, insurance COmpaNies are your friend, until something goes wrong.

In most cases yes, but my neighbor was 'saved' from a 100 year storm/flood damage by his insurance company to the tune of $20k+. It's the ol' "better to have and not need, versus need and not have" mentality. The difference seems to be being an honest hardworking individual, as opposed to being an alleged 'Kulek'...

#16231 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Not sure they are going to get a loan on the house this week. This was posted on Amanda Kulek's facebook page implying their home (and the trailer from this photo) is currently under water.

You got these photos from a public Facebook page?

Don't you know doxxing is illegal?

#16232 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

You got these photos from a public Facebook page?
Don't you know doxxing is illegal?

He colluded with a group of Anonymous hackers who breached the highest level of Facebook security to lift the information so that he could turn around and share it on a public forum under a non-anonymous username.

Or he just hit the facebook page and right-clicked -> Save Image As... - Either way, impressive hackery.

#doxxed

#16233 6 years ago

Floodplain maps like this one show the area for a 100 year floodplain and other information. https://msc.fema.gov/portal/search?AddressQuery=pinconning%20mi#searchresultsanchor

#16234 6 years ago

I wonder what's inside the red trailer? That is a nice trailer.

trailer (resized).jpgtrailer (resized).jpg

#16235 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I wonder what's inside the red trailer?

Water, now..

#16236 6 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Floodplain maps like this one show the area for a 100 year floodplain and other information.

100 year??

Kev needed the one that shows Every year.....because the house he bought is in a Flood-Meadow (floods yearly).

aabe8dc0f25878264b1806bec755fde970eff765 (resized).jpgaabe8dc0f25878264b1806bec755fde970eff765 (resized).jpg

#16237 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I wonder what's inside the red trailer? That is a nice trailer.

I have a picture somewhere of the kids playing games inside of it. Of course it has the kids so I probably should not post it...

#16238 6 years ago

I just read all of KeithinMI posts (there's not a lot of them) and as an outsider looking in, I'd say he's been nothing but professional in this thread. For mother Kulek to say that he's "inciting a riot", or encouraging people to "bang on her door", or whatever she said, is a complete and outright lie. I can see now why Keith said that her statements in the courtroom were "actionable".

#16240 6 years ago

This is so intriguing, because in cases of horrible people like this you can only imagine how horrible their parents are. We get some unique insight into this whole family... and it all just makes so much sense.

#16241 6 years ago

Vid, for a smart guy sometimes your koothless.

#16242 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have a picture somewhere of the kids playing games inside of it. Of course it has the kids so I probably should not post it...

Instead 'a trailer' - not necessarily THAT trailer. But hey, when inciting riots lets not focus on details...

#16243 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Instead 'a trailer' - not necessarily THAT trailer. But hey, when inciting riots lets not focus on details...

nope... inside that exact red trailer (unless they have more than 1 of them)

#16244 6 years ago

I think you can absolutely live in a flood plain, but your house better have a very tall foundation (like some houses do in New Orleans where the house will literally be jacked up on cinder blocks). I mean that or the house needs to be converted into a houseboat with an anchor tie-off.. Flood comes, house floats for a while. Home heat would have to converted to electric since gas lines can't flex that much.

I don't know who buys a standard house in a flood plain zone without some plans to make it livable for the future.. Oh wait, we ARE talking about Kevin here.

#16245 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I think you can absolutely live in a flood plain

True.

When you see people with a snorkel on their trucks, you know where they live.

f250_overall (resized).jpgf250_overall (resized).jpg

#16246 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I just read all of keithinMI posts (there's not a lot of them) and as an outsider looking in, I'd say he's been nothing but professional in this thread. For mother Kulek to say that he's "inciting a riot", or encouraging people to "bang on her door", or whatever she said, is a complete and outright lie. I can see now why Keith said that her statements in the courtroom were "actionable".

Maybe it's the "lottery effect". You win the lottery and every relative you know comes banging on the door for money.

Or friends hear you scammed half a mil from a "bunch of rich folks" and again, then all come banging on your door wanting a piece.

That's actually the most likely scenario. So again, if you don't want people hounding your dear sweet mamma's boy for money, don't help him steal it in the first place.

#16247 6 years ago

I can certainly understand how upsetting it could be to see photos of the kids posted up here given the nature of this entire debacle.

But to this I say...STOP SHARING EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

I'm probably one of five people in this country that doesn't use facebook, Twitter, or other stupid platforms for sharing my life's every move with the world.

#16248 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

STOP SHARING EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR LIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Or just mark your account private / friends only. In this case she was posting pictures of her house on a local TV station. I smell a GoFundMe popping up soon in aftermath of storm.

#16249 6 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Or just mark your account private / friends only.

Little detective agency would hack that shit toot sweet!

#16250 6 years ago

Worse yet are people who make their Facebook photo a photo of their kid, talk about nothing BUT their kid, have the kid's name as the password and then wonder how they get hacked.

By this I mean actual Facebook hacking not the laughable "doxxing" claim she makes.

Anything you put on Facebook becomes their property. For instance if you or your friends are good looking enough your pics can get resold as stock photos!

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 325 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/325?hl=investingdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.