Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 322 of 366.
#16051 1 year ago

That was something.

#16052 1 year ago

It's a miracle, she got her voice back!

#16053 1 year ago

By default as a member, I am a nerd, geek and brainiac.

#16054 1 year ago

This is really eye (ear?) opening to me. Grandma makes so many ridiculous accusations about Keith (which he calls borderline actionable) in court and that's apparently totally cool with the judge. If I went to court I'd be worried about unintentionally making a misstatement.

#16055 1 year ago
Quoted from s1500:

"Born into this pinball business. Lived it, breathed it" - Uh. yeah Kevin is not Bane.

No, no, no...
Worse is when she says Kevin is a previous "world champion" at pinball...

#16056 1 year ago

Sell the trailer for $250 and pass out $1 to every Predator purchaser.

#16057 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

apparently totally cool with the judge

That's what has worried me about the judge, he seems EXTREMELY lenient...

#16058 1 year ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

Sell the trailer for $250 and pass out $1 to every Predator purchaser.

I can't believe that she is that damn stupid to make the claim she bought that trailer for $250! She now has to prove that in a court of law! What a frickin liar.

I am sure Keith has it under his buckle on how to disprove that. I think it would be very easy.

They are all criminals. The only one admitting it is Amanda, she was smart enough to settle the estate issue. An innocent person does not just hand over $30K to the courts/trustees.

#16059 1 year ago

Gee the mother sounded very revived compared to the frail example the first time

They are all crooks

#16060 1 year ago

She made a claim on the purchase price...and it sounded to me like the judge was probing with his questions.

The transfer fee is the giveaway if it's a flat percentage of purchase price.

Lenient? Somebody with legal training should comment, but it feels more like speak softly and carry a big stick.

Settling for 30k? Yeah, that's not something I'd do I were innocent and knew it.

#16061 1 year ago

If you listen to her, Keith is a complete pyscho. The judge had to know she was making all this shit up, yet he let he off the hook anyway. I'm completely baffled by the decision.

#16062 1 year ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

If you listen to her, Keith is a complete pyscho. The judge had to know she was making all this shit up, yet he let he off the hook anyway. I'm completely baffled by the decision.

The judge did not let her off the hook. He simply granted her motion to set aside the default judgment and sent the case back to trial, where both parties have the opportunity to present evidence. By allowing her rants to continue, he simply gave her enough rope to hang herself. Keith now has numerous additional claims on the record to easily destroy her credibility.

#16063 1 year ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

The judge did not let her off the hook. He simply granted her motion to set aside the default judgment and sent the case back to trial, where both parties have the opportunity to present evidence. By allowing her rants to continue, he simply gave her enough rope to hang herself. Keith now has numerous additional claims on the record to easily destroy her credibility.

Thanks for the explanation.

#16064 1 year ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

That's what has worried me about the judge, he seems EXTREMELY lenient...

No, I think he just lets the rope out if you pull it... The judge isn't there to make up his own assertions and motions. He's there to facilitate them and make decisions on them. The judge doesn't charge you with crimes/violations - that's up to others to bring the charges/claims. If you start disrupting the process, or not playing along.. that's when the judge will pull out his hammer.

#16066 1 year ago

How the heck did you pull up something like that? 1994, Juniors 12 and under, Zack first place and Kevin second.

#16067 1 year ago

In her ramblings, she goes on about Kevin being a world champion and getting a Williams factory tour when he was younger. I'm not sure if that's the tournament she was talking about, but it shouldn't be that hard for someone with the IFPA data to have a look through.

EDIT: Seems he won B division back in '94, beating Roger Sharpe:
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=40

#16068 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

In her ramblings, she goes on about Kevin being a world champion and getting a Williams factory tour when he was younger. I'm not sure if that's the tournament she was talking about, but it shouldn't be that hard for someone with the IFPA data to have a look through.

here is his ifpa page again: https://www.ifpapinball.com/player.php?p=4573#past

He did not beat Josh or Zach at any of these events but he did be Roger a few times.

#16069 1 year ago

Had to make two pickups today before listening any further. Took the last six pack. IMG_1632 (resized).JPGIMG_1633 (resized).JPG

#16070 1 year ago

Oh Mylanta mother Kulek!

#16071 1 year ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Hopefully you're right.

#16072 1 year ago

"Willy McKinney" I (can) play against Will at every larger event in the region. Maybe referring to him as "Willy" will be the next phase of my strategy to finally finish ahead of him.

Just looked it up on IFPA to make sure. Sure enough, my Player V Player against "Willy": 0-20-0.

#16073 1 year ago
Quoted from investingdad:

She made a claim on the purchase price...and it sounded to me like the judge was probing with his questions.
The transfer fee is the giveaway if it's a flat percentage of purchase price.

Oh, as in 1% of the purchase price? Nah, I believe the 250 was a flat fee.

#16074 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Oh, as in 1% of the purchase price? Nah, I believe the 250 was a flat fee.

Bummer...I was thinking real estate transfer then. That's variable where I'm at, so knowing the amount paid tells you the price of the purchase.

But, still...I sensed a change of tone when those gentle questions came up. That's the thing about public records and public trial and public courts...it helps protect participants against shenanigans, but you best come armed with truth and facts or you get exposed.

#16075 1 year ago

KK: "And your honor, if you are actually going to take the time to get on that [Pinside], you better get yourself prepared."
Judge: "Uh, I'm not going to do that."

#16076 1 year ago
Quoted from SirScott:

KK: "And your honor, if you are actually going to take the time to get on that [Pinside], you better get yourself prepared."

Shout out?

#16077 1 year ago

Keith was getting pissed, sounded like he is ready to sue.

#16078 1 year ago

And apparently, Pinside is now an adult website. So we've got that going for us.

#16080 1 year ago

BYAHHHHHH!!!!!!

#16081 1 year ago
Quoted from SirScott:

And apparently, Pinside is now an adult website. So we've got that going for us.

Sheeeet, now IT is going to block it from work.....

#16082 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Sheeeet, now IT is going to block it from work.....

Nothing google translate website can't fix

#16083 1 year ago

Unbelievable.

So is there a second sound file? Sounds like Amanda was up next..

#16085 1 year ago

You can tell the wife has no respect for the court. I'm not one to bow down to authority but the judge isn't your enemy. Well,.......unless you make him one.

#16086 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You can tell the wife has no respect for the court. I'm not one to bow down to authority but the judge isn't your enemy. Well,.......unless you make him one.

That singy-songy tone never got anyone anywhere. So incredibly abrasive.

#16087 1 year ago

Listening to the audio...

083 (resized).png

#16088 1 year ago

I know it's been said before, but Keith is the f'king MAN!

#16089 1 year ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I laughed out loud when she said that.

#16090 1 year ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

New audio up from Kevin's mom.
I haven't listened yet, I'm on the way out the door to work.
https://soundcloud.com/user-800669943/1ap2017-02000-20170622-143156

Dammit. It's a beautiful day outside and I swore I'd save this for later.

However, I just heard the wife's wacky testimony and now I'm hooked. meh....I'll go outside later.

#16091 1 year ago

I hope the judge gets bored and reads all 300+ pages.

In the end, every person deserves the right to defend themselves in front of the judge. I think it's respectable that he is giving Kevin's mom the opportunity to do that. The truth will come out.

I don't want to sound like a parent, but please think about any pictures or things you post in this thread. We've gotten ample warning that they are watching this like a hawk and would love any excuse to paint themselves as victims. This means no threats, pictures of minors, etc.. Nothing sketchy.

Just be smart. If anyone wants to post new info and either doesn't want to post in their own name, or wants someone else to do the effort of scrubbing it, feel free to contact me. You can PM me here on the site and then we can take it to private email.

Keep up the good work keithinmi !

#16092 1 year ago

I AM NOT A NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16093 1 year ago

keithinmi top job sir, wishing you well.

#16094 1 year ago

Judge: How did you buy this travel trailer?

KK: uh hummina hummina hummina....

Also, like others have mentioned, she starts by saying her voice is weak but then forgets and bails on the acting and shouts.

#16095 1 year ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I hope the judge gets bored and reads all 300+ pages.
In the end, every person deserves the right to defend themselves in front of the judge. I think it's respectable that he is giving Kevin's mom the opportunity to do that. The truth will come out.
I don't want to sound like a parent, but please think about any pictures or things you post in this thread. We've gotten ample warning that they are watching this like a hawk and would love any excuse to paint themselves as victims. This means no threats, pictures of minors, etc.. Nothing sketchy.
Just be smart. If anyone wants to post new info and either doesn't want to post in their own name, or wants someone else to do the effort of scrubbing it, feel free to contact me. You can PM me here on the site and then we can take it to private email.
Keep up the good work keithinmi !

If the judge read all of this, he would probably have to remove himself from the case.

#16096 1 year ago

No one seems to be in poor health on this recent photo.

Amanda Kulek's facebook is NOT closed and has pictures of her kids, the pirate, and everyone else. SO this boo hoo bullshit about innocent kids in pictures on the internet are pure horseshit.

#16098 1 year ago

I know Keith has a lot on his plate with this case and now the phony baloney libel case, but I hope he doesn't let her sworn statement about him coming to her house, trying to incite a riot and waving a gun around go unchallenged in a separate filing.

#16099 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I AM NOT A NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Says the guy with the NASA avatar...

1rexl4 (resized).jpg

#16100 1 year ago

Where's the NERDS! meme from Revenge of the Nerds?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 64.00
$ 9.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 249.00
$ 26.95
There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 322 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside