Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 370.
#16001 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i put it in bold mr profane.
maybe you can join their lawsuit against Keith as well. You "certainly" seem interested in trying to shut people down who speak up about it.

Your paranoia is telling me it's the meds.
I'm not shutting down anyone, I'm offering you another way at looking at something. You think suing a lawyer who is suing you is a horrible crime against the pinball world, I'm guessing it's standard business. Again, you're thinking your monetary loss is comparable to those other things it's just ignorant...in addition to making you look(EDIT: sound) like a raving lunatic.

#16002 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Your paranoia is telling me it's the meds.
I'm not shutting down anyone, I'm offering you another way at looking at something. You think suing a lawyer who is suing you is a horrible crime against the pinball world, I'm guessing it's standard business. Again, you're thinking your monetary loss is comparable to those other things it's just ignorant...in addition to making you look like a raving lunatic.

whatever.
you just sound bored to me and i probably stepped on one of your bro's sensitive little toes today.
how about you focus all that time & energy on criminals instead of trying to educate me who you said is on/off medication.
any other insults you'd like to project on me? feel free.

you don't like the facts? so attack the person, right? Is that "theLaw" you practice?
Let's see:
1. using insulting cult-related profanity.
2. trying to influence situation by telling someone to no longer discuss Keith being sued.
3. insult person by suggesting they are on/off medication.
4. insult person by calling them ignorant.
5. insult person by calling them a raving lunatic.
6. please... show your level-headed and well-informed additional insults. I could not be more entertained by your free-time today.

let-the-hate-1 (resized).jpglet-the-hate-1 (resized).jpg

#16003 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

whatever.
you just sound bored to me and i probably stepped on one of your bro's sensitive little toes today.
how about you focus all that time & energy on criminals.

Anything that isn't awesome audio clips of those dolts in court in this thread is pretty boring. The little detective agency was pretty cool but I think they've disbanded for now.

#16004 6 years ago

Tranquillo, boys, tranquillo.

#16005 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

1. using insulting cult-related profanity.
2. trying to influence situation by telling someone to no longer discuss Keith being sued.
3. insult person by suggesting they are on/off medication.
4. insult person by calling them ignorant.
5. insult person by calling them a raving lunatic.
6. please... show your level-headed and well-informed additional insults. I could not be more entertained by your free-time today.

1. ah I get it now...religion is a cult and me saying "goddamn" puts me in the cult, got it
2. Never did that, certaian(t)ly wouldn't do it in the Predator thread
3. You're a weird dude man...you literally sound like a person off their meds.
4. If by ignorant do you mean illiterate? Are you upset I insulted Kevin in all this?

Quoted from TheLaw:

in addition to making you look(EDIT: sound) like a raving lunatic.

Only said you sounded like one...can't you rea....oh oops don't wanna go back to #4
6. Haha you calling me the hate fiend is a great one...you're foaming from the mouth with your irate picture laden posts for the cab guys and "undercover" members that need to be outed.

Are you in Iceman's pool right now?

#16006 6 years ago

...and set to ignored.

#16007 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

looks like i just unearthed some trolling Kevin Kulek supporters & haters of Keith who is trying to help the pinball community.
sadly 1 of them is in the Dallas, Texas area, Chet. I'll be sure to share you hatred of the pinball community to everyone in Texas & at all the shows. Hell, you're probably the guy who stole the signs from the TPF show this year.
This other clown is a new account, from what I can tell is located in Michigan (how about that). No telling who that is (yet).
Beware of any prapoganda/lies these 2 may spill out there about how great Kevin Kulek is.
Keith, please keep these 2 on your radar for possible legal connections. They may have information that could be useful for you, the case, and the community, given their choice of PUBLIC support for Kevin Kulek's financial scam & collaborators.
Given their support of VP's lawsuit again Keith, they may also likely be recipients of funds from the community, to Kulek, to VP & then to them.
I'd ask that the pinside owner (Robin) / team & mods please keep records (location, PM's current & deleted), & posts) of these 2 user accounts as Keith may need more information in the future to support him in the lawsuit again Kulek's & this recent legal assault on him by VP.

Actually I downvoted your post because I thought it was pretty ignorant to compare "the pinball community" to unemployed veterans groups or schools for blind children. Had nothing to do with Kevin Kulek or this lawsuit. So quit trying to act like you are threatening me.

#16008 6 years ago

Where's tigerlaw when you need him? I will PRETEND I am him.

Can y'all please take this to PM?

#16009 6 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Actually I downvoted your post because I thought it was pretty ignorant to compare "the pinball community" to unemployed veterans groups or schools for blind children. Had nothing to do with Kevin Kulek or this lawsuit. So quit trying to act like you are threatening me.

it is not a comparison.
at no time did i say they are in any way similar.
instead, it references the lack of good character the people suing Keith clearly have. The same kind of character that would do something as terrible as what was listed. would you prefer I say, they may have more fun suing an animal shelter? or is that too insulting to animal shelters as well? I've worked for the school of blind and have an unemployed purple heart veteran as a father. those were easy & quick references for me as they are a part of my life. Again, if you read the statement, there is no comparison made.

From all I can tell, you are a supporter of the law suit again Keith. You certainly have not stated otherwise.

#16010 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Where's tigerlaw when you need him?

Tigerlaw is probably working because I know he does not using Veteran's/Police in a disrespectful manner like that; as least in the past he hasn't.

Quoted from labnip:

it is not a comparison.

It's kind of exactly what it is

Quoted from labnip:

...and set to ignored.

Well at least you undrained me

#16011 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Anything that isn't awesome audio clips of those dolts in court in this thread is pretty boring. The little detective agency was pretty cool but I think they've disbanded for now.

Inspector Butters is back on the case......

images-6 (resized).jpgimages-6 (resized).jpg

#16012 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

This stands out as a huge point. I don't want to say it should have been a red flag because that's not really fair to the buyers who were excited at the time. But, to put this into perspective, let's look at Stern and Spooky. Stern can make 50 pins in a day. Spooky can make 2 a day and we know that they have 12-15 employees. A handful of guys might be able to make 2-3 a week once they get the hang of things.

Red flag maybe - not to change the topic away from Skit-B, but Heighway Pinball claimed many times they would be building 100 games per week, after a short ramp up period, and never had more than 5 employees. That company went broke and was purchased by a group of its debtors. As the world awaits their plan for moving forward, HP-New posted a few weeks ago that once they ramp up, they should be producing 100 per week. Some believe that if you say something enough times it becomes true, per the facts you've pointed out, I don't see HP-New surpassing 10 games per week. Hopefully the new plan will be couched in truth with a realistic production goal.

Time and again, failed manufacturers have made the mistake of moving into larger digs too soon. This has resulted in significantly higher costs and when combined with delays to the production process, adds up quickly. In Skit-B's case, the whole thing was based on a non-existent license and was a complete sham though, so even the old rules don't apply. Paul @ VirtuaPin made the mistake of expanding his business based on a sketchy opportunity and now that he was caught, chose to fight it in court, rather than repay his ill-gotten gains.

#16013 6 years ago

Well, that escalated quickly.

#16014 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Red flag maybe - not to change the topic away from Skit-B, but Heighway Pinball claimed many times they would be building 100 games per week, after a short ramp up period, and never had more than 5 employees. That company went broke and was purchased by a group of its debtors. As the world awaits their plan for moving forward, HP-New posted a few weeks ago that once they ramp up, they should be producing 100 per week. Some believe that if you say something enough times it becomes true, per the facts you've pointed out, I don't see HP-New surpassing 10 games per week. Hopefully the new plan will be couched in truth with a realistic production goal.
Time and again, failed manufacturers have made the mistake of moving into larger digs too soon. This has resulted in significantly higher costs and when combined with delays to the production process, adds up quickly. In Skit-B's case, the whole thing was based on a non-existent license and was a complete sham.

Jack said when the Buffalo Pinball folks toured that he makes 300 machines a month. I don't know if any of these are true, but I think that most are at least in the ballpark. Using that number, HP would make more games per month than JJP. While I understand it's a nice goal for HP to have, I think that's pretty lofty.

Each company has the QTY that they have to make to keep the thing going, and the QTY that they are comfortable with. When newer companies start making these public goals/claims, I benchmark them against Stern/JJP/Spooky and see if they pass the smell test. It no longer matters for the boys from MI, but that doesn't mean that it's no longer fascinating.

Weren't there several default judgments made against friends for ~$10k each? Anyone know how that's going?

#16015 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I'd ask that the pinside owner (Robin) / team & mods please keep records (location, PM's current & deleted), & posts) of these 2 user accounts as Keith may need more information in the future to support him in the lawsuit again Kulek's & this recent legal assault on him by VP.

Do you hear yourself? Because I think its uncool you compare "the pinball community" to groups such as the school for blind children, you want Robin to track me. That's comical. Good job Matlock!

#16016 6 years ago

We're about 2 weeks away from the posting of a PDF containing screen caps of lapnip and thelaw's argument (Exhibit C!) for this latest lawsuit. Can't wait!

#16017 6 years ago

b3fa44c5ab9ce43d65bf59cd90eaf3e336a3a954.png (resized).jpgb3fa44c5ab9ce43d65bf59cd90eaf3e336a3a954.png (resized).jpg

#16018 6 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Hilton...sometimes...YOU ROCK.
If VP does not drop this countersuit - Noah will waste time and money on nothing(legal costs). This shows where his real motivation lies. He has zero thought of us as victims and views himself as the "real" victim here. Also, he is extremely naive and gullible. He is getting sold a bill of goods by his attorney. Good on them for recognizing a mark and fleecing him of everything they can. Does not help us any. Can anyone read that post from Hilton and NOT think of VP as complicit?
To re-emphasize - Keith is the best collector I have EVER seen. And that includes guys who collect with bats If he actually gets $30k from witch wife...I might move just to be closer to him. Hope that some of whatever he has rubs off by osmosis. He is getting into 11/10 territory now.

Paul/Noah has threatened to sue me for years because he thinks I stole his logo! He also runs his mouth to everyone he talks to that he is suing me. I just laugh it off. My attorney would squash that in a hot second.

VPCMainPageLogo (resized).pngVPCMainPageLogo (resized).png

logoweb (resized).pnglogoweb (resized).png

#16019 6 years ago

Someone please ping me where there is some more audio. I had a reminder that today was another day in court (cant rememeber for who) so if someone with pacer can check that would be great!

#16020 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Red flag maybe - not to change the topic away from Skit-B, but Heighway Pinball claimed many times they would be building 100 games per week, after a short ramp up period, and never had more than 5 employees.

Just to be fair, Heighway said 100 per month, not week.

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 3.36.41 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-06-22 at 3.36.41 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 3.38.24 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-06-22 at 3.38.24 PM (resized).png

#16021 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Just to be fair, Heighway said 100 per month, not week.

fair enough I concede - 100 per month it was. Funny thing... I was preparing to search for production claims by Heighway, before I noticed that your post was already quoting them. duh. They probably expected to burst right through that ceiling any day. sad.

We're all just hanging out, loitering and waiting for the next Kulek_kin court document to drop. Until then we're just chillin and enjoying the scenery.

#16022 6 years ago

New audio up from Kevin's mom.

I haven't listened yet, I'm on the way out the door to work.

https://soundcloud.com/user-800669943/1ap2017-02000-20170622-143156

#16023 6 years ago

Ok, i'm like 5 minutes into this, she is so ridiculous.

#16024 6 years ago

Sorry for the chain posts, but this is too hilarious.

She always drives 3 miles an hour under the speed limit, omg, killing me here.

#16025 6 years ago

this is going to be awesome!!!

I think she is becoming my favorite character in the series. She could almost be a character in Trailer Park Boys.

#16026 6 years ago

bat shit crazy is typically what we call this around here...

#16027 6 years ago

Regarding the trailer:

"It's to be used for me and my grandkids, so I can have a place to put my medicine, which is machines that you can see...and to teach them how to paint and sew, and speak French."

#16028 6 years ago

Why is it one of the best pindball podcasts("The Predator's Court") has no official host, iTunes, RSS, etc, introduction, etc, and is the most gripping serials ever?

Wolfmarsh, you deserve a poddie.

#16029 6 years ago

Yeah exactly, this is Ace Attorney quality stuff right here. Someone should make a video.

#16030 6 years ago

"Born into this pinball business. Lived it, breathed it" - Uh. yeah Kevin is not Bane.

#16032 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

goddamn illiterate pirate

Still laughing. I can see the picture you are referring to in my head right now...it's making it worse, he looks so serious! Oh and somehow juxtaposed your soapbox comment in my head...so now the serious pirate is standing on the soapbox proselytizing the virtues of unlicensed production.

Almost as funny as that comment from way back about jpop and kevin robbing us, it had pics also - something like "you thought these guys were gonna build something?" or similar LOL.

But also - your mock offense at his anecdote is comical. So LMAO at that as well All of your responses after that were funny viewed in that light.

#16033 6 years ago

Thanks Wolf! Settling in now for a 45 minute fun fest.

#16034 6 years ago

Holy Shit she is loony tune delusional !!! Her accusations are pathetically hilarious!

This is only 8 minutes in!

#16035 6 years ago

Let me a add a bold face liar! There was never 250 Predators sold? BULLSHIT!

#16036 6 years ago

SPOILERS!!! (I've heard the entire audio).......

scroll down....

The gist is the judge put aside the default motion. The facebook photo wasn't enough to connect the dots about who bought the trailer or for how much.

Judge has also requested that the photo be removed from Pinside (he has no authority but is requesting it) because there are minor children visible in the photo. I suppose someone could redact the children from that photo or something out of kindness.

And yes, Pinside made it into the court conversation.

#16038 6 years ago

Her tall tales & outlandish statements remind me of sometimes the crazy stuff you hear on this one forum. That forum? Pinside. She deserves an honorary account, complete with Big Lebwoski-related avatar.

#16039 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Let me a add a bold face liar! There was never 250 Predators sold? BULLSHIT!

I'm not sure how claiming only 2/3 of that numbers is more accurate helps them out much, since then they still have to explain where 2/3 of the money went.

#16040 6 years ago

So that's it? That's all you gotta do to get off? I didn't have time to listen to the whole shit show, but sounds like excuse, excuse, excuse and the judge feels bad for her (buying all of her faked BS) and she doesn't have to prove where the cash flow came from?

#16041 6 years ago

OMG - I had no idea KK was saving the pinball industry....all other pinball machines were junk during this period and KK came to save it all.

#16042 6 years ago

WOW - she went after Keith's Mom.

#16043 6 years ago

Her voice got louder and stronger...why is that? I mean she does not sound sick at all, or frail. She sounds mean and mad.

#16044 6 years ago

Comments regarding Keith ...

He's torturing us.

He's inciting others to kick in the trailer door and grab as much as they can.

He said I'm the weak link, and that I should be the one attacked.

He likes to wave his gun around.

Other nuggets of wisdom ...

My sons beat the Sharpe boys and both my boys were world champion pinball players. My husband was a world champion too.

I (insert random thought here) because that's what Mom's do.

her bottom line ...

she expects the judge to believe ... she purchased a fully functioning trailer, one that she planned to live in year round and drive it to AZ each season and which is likely worth $25k, for a total cash payment of $250 plus $20 to deliver?

Since this received a trial date, maybe Keith can subpoena the seller to validate the bill-of-sales and confirm how much in total was paid. (including the secret $25k payment made prior to grandma being charged $250). Oh boy the Kulek klan reminds me of the show Animal Kingdom. (spoiler - it doesn't matter which one you deal with because they're all bad eggs).

#16045 6 years ago

Bottom line did the judge buy this load of crap?

#16046 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Bottom line did the judge buy this load of crap?

Only enough to let her set aside the default judgement and open her case for trial.

She still has to go through the trial process now I believe. Trial may not be the right word, but her case will now be officially heard before the court, or however you say it. IANAL.

#16047 6 years ago

Any Amanda audio?

#16049 6 years ago

Will not be satisfied until this trailer is hitched to a Lamborghini and towed to every family friendly music venue in Michigan for some sensibly rocking bass sessions

#16050 6 years ago

This just means the court will now end up looking at the rest of the evidence that Keith has.

Basically - if the court was gonna let the default judgement stand then Keith work on that front was done. No reason to spend another dime of the estate's $$. Now, Keith will have to present evidence against Mom K at a trial - or - more likely this will allow Mom K to reach a settlement with Keith like witch wife did. Once she sees the evidence he has and realizes she has ZERO chance of refuting it, she will probably settle by getting a loan against the trailer and giving the $$ to Keith.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/321?hl=investingdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.