Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 64 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 366.
#15601 2 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

This is exactly it, in my opinion.
In most cases you cannot simply hand people a bunch of money and expect them to manage it. Unless the person built up a large portfolio honestly and through their hard work over time, they're like the kids in the candy store (or the basement).
It's why lottery winners often go broke, they didn't earn the money over time and cultivate the skills along the way needed to manage it. So they blow it.
I don't think this is any different.

People call me heartless when I say that poor people suck at managing money. It's just the cold hard truth.

#15602 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

The Kevin Kuleks and Bernie Madoffs of the world are useless human beings and they can all go burn in hell for all I care.

MCI/Worldcom employee here, many of my co-workers have a framed picture of the Oakdale Federal Correctional Complex on their desk.

#15603 2 years ago

Gawd where's the video of these things? I love hearing them struggle in court, but wish I could see as well.

#15604 2 years ago

Redneck disability = I smoked too much or ate too much and now I'm using that as an excuse for why I can't work.

#15605 2 years ago

Kulek defense (resized).png

#15606 2 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Kevin has no skills ...

I call bullshit on that one and laughed out loud when I heard him say it.... Anybody can be trained to work at McDonalds... He either doesn't WANT to work or he's "holding out for a management position".

#15607 2 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Give the damn money back and all this goes away......

100% this. They take a little responsibility and pay back the money...then no more problems.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I really want to know what went through Kevin's mind when the whole thing fell a part. How does any half decent person keep the money?
If I had to guess, it's the first time he's ever had money at his disposal.

According to Tim Fife earlier in this thread Kevin told him (paraphrased) he was processing refunds every day and the only people he hadn't gotten to yet were the few that had sued him...but everyone else was paid back (that's how I remember atim saying it).

I wonder if Kevin's family were told that same lie? Obviously not his spouse or mother, but some people in his family may believe it and use that to justify why they think he is the victim and not us...

#15608 2 years ago

Just listening to this now.

WORST ACTING EVER!!

#15609 2 years ago

Free advice to the Kulek's .......

first law of holes (resized).jpg

#15610 2 years ago

I have a right to privacy!
Um yeah ....
Hopefully very soon a State Trooper will be informing you of some other rights like:
you have the right to remain silent anything you say can be used against you in a court of law!

#15611 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I wonder if Kevin's family were told that same lie? Obviously not his spouse or mother, but some people in his family may believe it and use that to justify why they think he is the victim and not us...

it seems to me that they are ALL in on the scam.

Blatantly obvious that mom is putting on an act for anyone that has met her in the past. Hell, she is the person that helped to sell so many on the game not long ago. She was at shows doing the song and dance routine, same with Amanda, Dave Truckle, Aaron, etc...

That said, with the amount of lies Kevin told everyone, I would not be surprised if some of them have no idea how deep the hole is that he dug for the whole clan. Seems like some of them genuinely think this is a 100k or less sort of situation and not a 500k situation. From Amandas depositions it seems she has seen a bit more of how serious this all is and thinks she can distance herself from Kevin in order to salvage the house/kids. I still peg her as the most intelligent of the whole crew (not a high bar) and wonder when she will decide the best thing she can do is toss the hubby under the bus to make sure she avoids jail time. Based on his past with SkitB and this case, she can likely push the state aid fraud on to him.

#15612 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

People call me heartless when I say that poor people suck at managing money. It's just the cold hard truth.

There are lots of people that no matter how much money they make, they always have none.
Give them $1,000 a week salary and they will spend $1,000 a week

#15613 2 years ago

Is this the same Amanda I met at Expo who was telling me all the woderful things about Predator? She was in full salesperson mode when I was looking at the table, telling me how wonderful the pin is.

And now we return to Pinside's "Behind the Backbox".

#15614 2 years ago

Let me ask a question

If skitb was an LLC company, then none of the family etc would be in court, Kevin would not be bankrupt only the company??

#15615 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Let me ask a question
If skitb was an LLC company, then none of the family etc would be in court, Kevin would not be bankrupt only the company??

Doubtful, the veil of a Kulek operated LLC would easily be pierced.

#15616 2 years ago

Let me ask a question

doubtful and not the case, so a moot point.

#15617 2 years ago

Symptoms of Acute COPD

- Compulsive lying
- Poor acting
- Delusions
- Lost mail
- Incoherent sobbing
- Persecution complex
- Production of offspring with zero skills

#15618 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Symptoms of Acute COPD
- Compulsive lying
- Poor acting
- Delusions
- Lost mail
- Incoherent sobbing
- Persecution complex
- Production of offspring with zero skills

And driver for son's court appearances

#15619 2 years ago

Let me ask a question

A LLC doesn't protect against fraud.

#15621 2 years ago

I wonder who saw the "Crew" page and still sent money!!

Screenshot_2017-05-11-07-13-11 (resized).png

#15622 2 years ago

Wow you just can't make this shit up! What's next?!? I predict it will involve a Kulek and a neck brace....

article-1392751-0C59897A00000578-388_1024x615_large (resized).jpg

tumblr_nbc2k8ebxa1sewiyco1_400 (resized).png

#15623 2 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Wow you just can't make this shit up! What's next?!? I predict it will involve a Kulek and a neck brace....

Well they did get whiplash from having to watch over their shoulder from all the mean people on pinside wanting their money back.

#15624 2 years ago

This is crazy reality tv. Amazing to hear claims to the court "I'm a Mom, that's all I know..I put the kiddies to bed...oh the children" and then to see that she was in fact Shit B's LEGAL Dept. And floor manager. Hey Mom, stand here with a clipboard and look like you're doing something important.....cheeeeese deuces. Bahahahahhaha.

Honey, the only thing that can save you now is in fact a "Super Hero".

PS. They're not real witch, but the crapfest that's coming down on you & your two-faced family is.

#15625 2 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

This is crazy reality tv. Amazing to hear claims to the court "I'm a Mom, that's all I know..I put the kiddies to bed...oh the children" and then to see that she was in fact Shit B's LEGAL Dept. And floor manager. Hey Mom, stand here with a clipboard and look like you're doing something important.....cheeeeese deuces. Bahahahahhaha.
Honey, the only thing that can save you now is in fact a "Super Hero".
PS. They're not real witch, but the crapfest that's coming down on you & your two-faced family is.

I wonder if she has a JD or is a Paralegal or is just "of COuNsel".....

#15626 2 years ago

Yeah, that is something.

With her 'mom' comment made in court combined with the photo and title of legal department, there are only two logical conclusions I easily see:

- she's more than a mom and was actively working for SkitB, in which case her statement to the judge was not truthful.

- she's really just a mom, thus making the photo and title an intentional deception to make SkitB appear legit for the purpose of...what?

#15627 2 years ago

Good gawd, this is like a bad Sunday night made for TV movie of Perry Mason meets the Jerry Springer Show.

#15628 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I wonder if she has a JD or is a Paralegal or is just "of COuNsel".....

She's probably a jaCk Of No trades, master of CON.

Mom sounds determined to have the whole truth be told before she passes. Up until her recent court date, she was content keeping the truth buried in a hole and dusted with a heavy sprinkling of middle truth.

The judge doesn't want to read what mom thinks the role of a mother is or any other nonsense. Just stick to telling how she afforded the rv, given many years of low income and knowing the purchase was paid in cash. Bank returns for last 5 years, letter from attorney stating she won an inheritance, receipt for purchase and vehicle registration or even income tax returns ought to do the job. Maybe W2's showing her income earned as legal COuNsel for shitB (bwa haa haa). Oh yeah, I forgot, the Kuleks don't believe in leaving a paper trail.

I think the Mom is secretly jealous that the Marshals gave her son a ride to court and she didn't get one. Shouldn't we be getting a link to Aaron's court appearance soon?

#15629 2 years ago

I helped my son scam people and all I got was this lousy mug.... Kathy Kulek

pinball_mom_mug (resized).jpg

#15630 2 years ago

Let me ask a question

Only if he managed it as a completely separate entity. An LLC is not a magic shield, it's more like a circle drawn on the floor - if you are scrupulous at keeping the LLC stuff in the circle, and the non-LLC stuff out of the circle, and documenting your very good reason when things go into or out of the circle, then if it all goes badly, only the things in the circle will be taken in the bankruptcy. You screw up the accounting, or randomly take things in and out, and you'll lose everything.

These bozos not only didn't have a circle, they seemed to have no idea that the money coming in wasn't theirs to just spend.

#15631 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

There's some irony that Kathy was billed as their "legal department" for Skit B pinball
http://web.archive.org/web/20131004091046/http://www.skitbpinball.com/crew.html

A shame she couldn't look up 'cease' and 'desist' at the law library.

#15632 2 years ago

It's always a good idea to lecture a judge on your personal rights.

kek (resized).jpg

#15633 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Just once I'd love to hear a defendant admit that they received all mailed notices, but they just chose to ignore them.

I'd like to hear any of these scummy criminals say 'sorry'. Instead, they give excuses like they're applying for more benefits.

#15634 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I'd like to hear any of these scummy criminals say 'sorry'. Instead, they give excuses like they're applying for more benefits.

It'll come when they get all of their housing repossessed and the reality they are getting thrown out on the street kicks in. Best part is that it will likely be in court, so we can all hear them start the 'sorry' parade.

#15635 2 years ago

That poor Woman. There going to kill that poor woman man...
what trash.... I hope she gets the truth out before she dies, she doesn't have much time left...

#15636 2 years ago

that was pathetic. now she has a chance to document the truth, and if she doesn't may god have mercy on her soul!!

i think she watched goodfellas once to often.

i dont think Mom is looking at the bigger picture here.

If Kevin and Amanda to to jail, she would never be able to take custody of the grand kids, due to her health. SMART MOVE

#15637 2 years ago

I like that she wants to write down her response for the court. When it's written in black and white it will be harder to back pedal on lies and weasel her way out of things. If the response is verbal then she could try using the old "I know I said that, but I meant this" with her answers. Having it written down and giving her time removes any duress from her response and makes it more solid.

....and since she's their (shit-b's) legal team, I can't wait to see how masterfully her response is crafted.

#15638 2 years ago
Quoted from mhkohne:

Only if he managed it as a completely separate entity. An LLC is not a magic shield, it's more like a circle drawn on the floor - if you are scrupulous at keeping the LLC stuff in the circle, and the non-LLC stuff out of the circle, and documenting your very good reason when things go into or out of the circle, then if it all goes badly, only the things in the circle will be taken in the bankruptcy. You screw up the accounting, or randomly take things in and out, and you'll lose everything.
These bozos not only didn't have a circle, they seemed to have no idea that the money coming in wasn't theirs to just spend.

Good explanation thanks

#15640 2 years ago
Quoted from mhkohne:

...they seemed to have no idea that the money coming in wasn't theirs to just spend.

--------------------

"Hillbilly Rich"

Adjective

1. (idiomatic, offensive, of a person) Living ostentatiously; spending money recklessly, especially a limited supply of money.

Synonyms:

spendthrift, squanderer, wastrel, imprudent

See also:

white trash rich, redneck rich, hood rich

--------------------

"Con artist"

Noun, informal

1. a person adept at lying, cajolery, or glib self-serving talk.

2. a person adept at swindling by means of confidence games; swindler.

Synonyms:

crook, hustler, swindler, fraud, shark, sharpie

See also:

con-man, scam artist

#15641 2 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

--------------------
"Hillbilly Rich"
Adjective
1. (idiomatic, offensive, of a person) Living ostentatiously; spending money recklessly, especially a limited supply of money.
Synonyms:
spendthrift, squanderer, wastrel, imprudent
See also:
white trash rich, redneck rich, hood rich
--------------------
"Con artist"
Noun, informal
1. a person adept at lying, cajolery, or glib self-serving talk.
2. a person adept at swindling by means of confidence games; swindler.
Synonyms:
crook, hustler, swindler, fraud, shark, sharpie
See also:
con-man, scam artist

There's another term besides hillbilly rich...I can't use it on here otherwise I'd get a lifetime ban.

#15642 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

There's another term besides hillbilly rich...I can't use it on here otherwise I'd get a lifetime ban.

Rhymes with bigger

#15643 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Once the Kulek clan start throwing each other under the bus, it's going to resemble a Jerry Springer episode!

#15644 2 years ago

Tigger? Yeah, I totally get that. Pooh was cool and I never trusted that bouncy friend of his.

#15645 2 years ago

Wasn't this a South Park episode?

#15646 2 years ago

Once the Kulek clan start throwing each other under the bus, it's going to resemble a Jerry Springer episode!

#15647 2 years ago

Whining, crying, whinging. Pathetic. Where's the $750k you stole, legal advisor to Kevin? You are not the victim. You are the criminal. Enjoying your free RV? Hopefully not for much longer.

Cut the shit and give me my money.

#15648 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I met the mom expo 2013, the one where Predator never turned on.
She told me they were going to start production the following week.
Also not to worry the only thing that they had spent any of money on was a new couch.
On Monday I emailed asking for a refund.

She should take a rest on her couch next time before court.

(edit: I dug this quote up from 2 years ago)

#15649 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Wasn't this a South Park episode?

#15650 2 years ago
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 60.00
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside