Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 306 of 370.
#15251 6 years ago

Kodak S 100 the judge nailed it

s100 (resized).jpgs100 (resized).jpg

#15252 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

My favorite quote;
"Can we not talk about Kevin....."

"We need to talk about Kevin."

Great movie. Was just on netflix. Probably only relevant to people with kids...

#15253 6 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I also don't understand why people of limited financial means have 5 kids...

Usually it's 5 kids from 6 different dads.

#15254 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Ask and you shall receive!

Boy thanks but I didn't make it past the judge saying she could answer Keith orally.

#15255 6 years ago

Wait so this guy got a C&D right before he asked for the $250 extra?

What a bastard.

#15256 6 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Welfare and Medicaid fraud in the state if Michigan is no joke. Up to 4 years just for the welfare fraud for anything over $500. You would think with 5 laptops you would figure that out.

Hiding money in Skit-B business account in order to defraud Medicaid was a defence argument. Good God.

#15257 6 years ago

If it's true - I don't get people calling her business to harass her

The act of making children often requires no money.

I hope and pray the children can distance themselves from this and that it won't define the rest of their lives.

#15258 6 years ago

"I didn't want to get caught...whaaaaaaaaaaa...leave me alone."

That's what I kind of got from this.

#15259 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Wait so this guy got a C&D right before he asked for the $250 extra?
What a bastard.

Agreed. This is a key piece of evidence. We were asked to pay the remaining balance (beyond the $250 deposit) AFTER Kevin received C&D letter from Fox. So this is clearcut fraud and he will going to prison later.

#15260 6 years ago

Gotta admit I was on the fence aboot buying one but now that i know the very same basement they are built in is prone to 3 feet of water every time it rains; I'm out.

#15261 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Gotta admit I was on the fence aboot buying one but now that i know the very same basement they are built in is prone to 3 feet of water every time it rains; I'm out.

Some kids in the flooded basement.

SkitF-B?

#15262 6 years ago

I thought the Judge was tremendously fair and balanced, and explained things well to the defendant as she had no attorney. He clearly doesn't want the children to lose their family home (and quite right too), but rather get Ms K to get a mortgage to pay whatever sum is decided. A truly decent and impressive chap, who is also trying to ensure that the 21 litigants (of whom I'm one) get their money back.

An aside, but women really do have a secret weapon with all the fake crying and emotion to get sympathy and help. Try doing that as a man...! Slappage would result. Such is the twisted reality of 'equality' That said, living with 5 kids and Kevin the kid in the basement, would do your head in.

#15263 6 years ago

As much as I have little sympathy with anyone involved.. I can see how she's pissed off that she also trusted kevin "IE sharing a bank account and mixing money because he's your husband". And because she can't really prove which funds came from where, unfortunately some of her real earned money (not stolen like kevin did) is going to get lumped into this. She's actually manning up more than Kevin is, giving up whatever paperwork she can provide, and asking what she's responsible for so she can make plans to pay back what she's responsible for even if it means refinancing and taking the hit of a giant loan embedded into the mortgage so this can be over and she can move on. Kevin seems to just be denying everything and putting off helping the system as much as possible. I'm guessing when this is all over, they won't be together.

#15264 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

As much as I have little sympathy ...

Stop

Quoted from toyotaboy:

I can see how she's pissed off that she also trusted kevin "IE sharing a bank account and mixing money because he's your husband". ...

Just stop. She agreed to keep his name off the mortgage for no reason other then trying to get away with something.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

... Kevin seems to just be denying everything and putting off helping the system as much as possible. I'm guessing when this is all over, they won't be together.

Actually he seems to be realizing facts and law are overpowering the defense of "internet out to get me". She still seems to think sympathy will be found when you benefited from screwing others.

#15265 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

unfortunately some of her real earned money (not stolen like kevin did) is going to get lumped into this.

Money earned from camera equipment paid for by Predator money.

#15266 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

And because she can't really prove which funds came from where, unfortunately some of her real earned money (not stolen like kevin did) is going to get lumped into this

Yes, that's what happens when you 'co-mingle' your business and personal assets which is a big no no.. for this very reason. She's suffering because of the own stupidity of skipping all the recording keeping of running a business.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

She's actually manning up more than Kevin is, giving up whatever paperwork she can provide, and asking what she's responsible for so she can make plans to pay back what she's responsible for even if it means refinancing and taking the hit of a giant loan embedded into the mortgage so this can be over and she can move on. Kevin seems to just be denying everything and putting off helping the system as much as possible. I'm guessing when this is all over, they won't be together.

You seem to be forgetting the billing for photography work for Skit-B that she can't seem to find any proof of the work she did... but took money for.
and the whole 'lets keep Kevin as if he has zero assets' attempts...
and the whole defrauding the state by hiding assets thing...

She's just as guilty as him. She just stupidly thought she could hold all this off with 'I don't know anything about what he does' defense and is all flustered because ITS NOT WORKING. She can't understand why just saying "I trusted a bad guy" isn't enough to extract her from her past actions.

Does anyone even want to start to think how much of a shitshow her tax returns must be????

#15267 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I can see how she's pissed off that she also trusted kevin "IE sharing a bank account and mixing money because he's your husband".

If she mixed ANY of her own money into the Scat-B's account, there would be a record of that activity.

The bank keeps a record of EVERY PENNY you deposit into an account.

If she deposited $28,900 into the Scat-B account of grandma's cash, there would also be a Form 8300 filed with the IRS.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

and asking what she's responsible for so she can make plans to pay back what she's responsible for even if it means refinancing and taking the hit of a giant loan embedded into the mortgage so this can be over and she can move on.

C'mon, wise up.

What bank do you think is going to give a mother of 5, who's on Welfare & Foodstamps, a mortgage on a house located in a flood plain?

#15268 6 years ago

dang... i might have to listen to this one twice.

1. there's some awkward conversations up front (i could just sense being Keith at that point staying strong & focused to the point - excellent job sir),
2. some anger,
3. blathering tear speech (witch acting doesn't pass the sniff test) (attempt at reducing aggression),
4. a lot of "i stupid, i'm dumb, i don't understand anything, is this my nose, ..." (attempt at reducing aggression),
5. look, my grandma... (attempt at sympathy),
6. past refusal to comply with court orders to provide information (suddenly it all exists), yet "this has taken soooo looooong" (well fucking comply with the court orders in a timely fashion you bleep scumbag & it would have been done long ago)
7. and on and on...

seems like a mentally unstable, emotional roller-coaster, looser.
"Just the facts ma'am."

joe-friday-1.jpgjoe-friday-1.jpg

#15269 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

As much as I have little sympathy with anyone involved.. I can see how she's pissed off that she also trusted kevin "IE sharing a bank account and mixing money because he's your husband". And because she can't really prove which funds came from where, unfortunately some of her real earned money (not stolen like kevin did) is going to get lumped into this. She's actually manning up more than Kevin is, giving up whatever paperwork she can provide, and asking what she's responsible for so she can make plans to pay back what she's responsible for even if it means refinancing and taking the hit of a giant loan embedded into the mortgage so this can be over and she can move on. Kevin seems to just be denying everything and putting off helping the system as much as possible. I'm guessing when this is all over, they won't be together.

Hoping the judge is less credulous

#15270 6 years ago

"You can do whatever you want to Kevin" wow........

#15271 6 years ago

Hope I don't see 38 pairs of lingerie on CL...

#15272 6 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Hope I don't see 38 pairs of lingerie on CL...

fat ass lingerie that smells of basement water

#15273 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Someone has to quote Keith's response to that, classic!

#15274 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

That was the name of my band in high school.

#15275 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

I feel so bad for the kids if they have these two clowns as their parents

Sadly I think these two are becoming the norm today.

#15276 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

"we are not your typical husband and wife team"
Yup typical husband and wives don't shaft people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, hide it from everyone while collecting government funded program, while buying new houses with the stolen money.

She goes on to say that again and the judge replies with a small spreading of sarcasm "Yeah, you said that before." Classic.

#15277 6 years ago

This judge is great. He did really well to try to put her at ease -- explaining things to her quite plainly, making some jokes to break the tension, and even stopping her from saying stupid things that she didn't need to comment on in court. He's been more than fair to the Kuleks.

In spite of how well she was treated, she chose to adopt a sing-songy, condescending tone. I hear that kind of tone out of anyone and I can't help but assume I'm dealing with a delusional person that will cling mercilessly to their position - no matter how wrong. Props to Keith for staying well-above her level and sticking to the facts.

#15278 6 years ago

Just drove by Kevin's place....

images (1) (resized).jpgimages (1) (resized).jpg

#15279 6 years ago

I've seen a lot of bankruptcy, civil and criminal dealings in the courtroom in my former news reporting job. YEARS of it. I have NEVER seen a judge so lenient or protract the hearings like this fellow. The judges I've seen would have quickly moved through this and left the 'lady' swinging in the wind. No lawyer, no compliance, no records . . . tough shit. "You were told what was expected and yet you come here sobbing and deflecting questions. Last chance. You come in here with a lawyer when we convene again or you are on your own and at the mercy of this court. No exceptions. No excuses. I've a good mind to charge you with contempt. Young lady . . . you are looking at some jail time if you don't fork over the needed records and a modicum of sensible responses to future questioning. Stop dancing around the issues and provide the answers! You understand?! This is your last warning. Court is adjourned."

I've seen that scenario so many times. Everyone on here has been praising this judge and I too like him tremendously. I'm vexed though how he lets this entire case drag on so. Talk about bending over backward for the defendant(s)! She doesn't realize how lucky she is to have this guy as a judge. The one good thing I get out of his demeanor is if me .. . you . . .were in that same chair as female Kuleck, we would be thanking our lucky stars to have this judge and recognize 'the gift'. For sure, he is covering his own ass for any courtroom 'mistakes' to limit possibility for appeal or judicial review.

She is guilty as the day is long. She might have bought SOME camera equipment with money she earned from taking pictures, but even a blind man can see that she and Kevin both have lived off of the pinball money. I guess I'm becoming heard-hearted, but force the sale of that fuckin' house and take everything they have and get this case over with! They have already been living on government assistance, so they should be real good at going and applying for new digs to live in, such as 'project housing', Section H, etc. That shouldn't damage their pride, for they have already lowered themselves as far as you can go. And the kids would be better off getting out of that nasty house . . . .

#15280 6 years ago

So, after listening to that whole hearing I've determined that her entire defense is basically this:

#15281 6 years ago

Yes the judge is trying to basically keep her emotional outbreaks at bay. The house is gone already whether she wants to think different or not. The grandparents or whoever else can come up with 80k + to keep them from having to pack up and move out, will be the next thing she will have to work on.
But ethier way it's not really their home.

If only he had started issuing refunds instead of being a crook.

I get the feeling from hearing her that they are as close as ever still. Weird as that sounds.

And why was the Grandmother there?? To see how fucked they really are?

#15282 6 years ago

These court people and lawyers and judges have some nerve bothering this poor lady. HOW MANY TIMES DOES SHE HAVE TO SAY SHE WAS DUMB TO LET HER HUSBAND HAVE ACCESS TO HER BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU LEAVE HER AND HER BUSINESS ALONE?? Christ!

#15283 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You seem to be forgetting the billing for photography work for Skit-B that she can't seem to find any proof of the work she did... but took money for.

I believe she was paid $18k to take photos for Skit-B, but has no paperwork and no photos to show. Which suggests fraud & hiding money.

Also, Kevin took $123k salary out of the Skit-B bank account (according to Ms K's testimony), yet he filed zero income to IRS and claimed unemployment and other benefits, even food stamps.

Criminal fraud case will follow the bankruptcy case for sure, IMO, followed by prison time.

#15284 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Ask and you shall receive!
Audio from yesterday re: adversary proceeding against Defendant Amanda Kulek.
https://soundcloud.com/user-7602410/audio-file-1ap2016-02073-20170427-133738

Not sure of the exact nature (might just be a phone conference with the Judge Opperman, keithinmi & Trustee Randall L. Frank) because I need captions for audio and video (unless person is looking straight at the camera) but am sure one of you will have comments on it soon.

Huge thanks for this, as ever

Can this be downloaded? Previous MP3s could be, but this one doesn't seem to have a download link, unfortunately.

#15285 6 years ago

For those wanting to know. Here is where you can report Medicare and other welfare fraud. I assume they would need a copy of the statements from the case.

MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICESMICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES - MIDLAND COUNTY
1509 Washington Street Suite A
Midland, MI 48641
(800) 222-8558 Welfare Fraud
http://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs

#15286 6 years ago

Zillow values the house at $130,366.00:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1301-E-Pine-River-Rd-Midland-MI-48640/2107385556_zpid/

If they bought the house as 'distressed property' for $28k, seems a good deal. From a UK perspective, I'm very jealous of these prices!

ISdcq8emmsmw0r1000000000 (resized).jpgISdcq8emmsmw0r1000000000 (resized).jpg

#15287 6 years ago

It 'looks' cheap, but as pointed out, it's on a flood plain, apparently up to 'waist high' in the basement, so probably won't last another 10 years before it falls to pieces.

Perfect house for them both, really.

#15288 6 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#15289 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Perfect house for them both to lose and then live in the gutter, really.

FTFY

#15290 6 years ago

YAYANOTHERCHECK! (resized).jpegYAYANOTHERCHECK! (resized).jpeg
MedicaidWelcomesYou! (resized).jpegMedicaidWelcomesYou! (resized).jpeg

#15291 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

It 'looks' cheap, but as pointed out, it's on a flood plain, apparently up to 'waist high' in the basement, so probably won't last another 10 years before it falls to pieces.
Perfect house for them both, really.

That's the indoor pool!

#15292 6 years ago

The Kuleks have been very fortunate this Judge is so patient and compassionate, given the fact that there are innocent children involved.

That being said, there are also many victims of the Kuleks' apparent criminal activity, and I would strongly remind the Judge of that fact.

#15293 6 years ago

The judge is bending over backwards for her. Is he believeing her lies? She shows no proof of of anything. Says the house is a pos but she loves it.
Claims the basement holds 3' of water. If so the furnace/boiler would be trash every time it floods.
No insurance company would right coverage on that property.
And don't forget all the Pred money that was used for repairs and up grades for this pos house that she loves.

Wasn't there testimony that Kevin was footing all the attorneys bills?

Now it sounds like don't bother me we are going on vacation.

Doesn't want anybody to know about her finances. Ill gotten gains are to be kept secret.
I just don't understand why they are allowed to never show any proof.

#15294 6 years ago

I don't buy any of her BS for the simple fact she's still married to Kevin. She even admits how dumb it is.

It's even dumb from a welfare fraud perspective - two singles can squeeze more out of the system than a married couple.

Is he the live-in babysitter? Hung like a horse? Or is there still a "redneck treasure" buried out there she wants a part of once this all blows over?

#15295 6 years ago

So I thought that he was the person that watched the kids now she is a stay at home mom and a business owner.

#15296 6 years ago

Oh I can bet withdraws from PayPal directly into her account or said business are plain as day.

Don't really understand the angle on the business equipment inventory list wanted. From 2015 or whatever on you know she'll never list anything she can't prove she purchased. Which would be all the expensive stuff. So the list will contain all the cheap junk and backed up with receipts. Anything real expensive would be hidden and or sold off on the side to pay for legal fees. Thus purchasing all new equipment with receipts.

She did state she has all the receipts but of course thats only for recent purchases.

Is this more rope to prove the dishonest and hang her as well, most likely.

If I where her I'd think long and hard before falsifying any more it hasn't worked out well so far.

#15297 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Criminal fraud case will follow the bankruptcy case for sure, IMO, followed by prison time.

I'll bet this is what happens....

#15298 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1301-E-Pine-River-Rd-Midland-MI-48640/2107385556_zpid/
If they bought the house as 'distressed property' for $28k, seems a good deal. From a UK perspective, I'm very jealous of these prices!

No need to check Zillow for accuracy; It's on the internet.

#15299 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I wonder how much Predator money was used for repairs on the home?

#15300 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

The judge is bending over backwards for her. Is he believeing her lies? She shows no proof of of anything. Says the house is a pos but she loves it.
Claims the basement holds 3' of water. If so the furnace/boiler would be trash every time it floods.
No insurance company would right coverage on that property.
And don't forget all the Pred money that was used for repairs and up grades for this pos house that she loves.
Wasn't there testimony that Kevin was footing all the attorneys bills?
Now it sounds like don't bother me we are going on vacation.
Doesn't want anybody to know about her finances. Ill gotten gains are to be kept secret.
I just don't understand why they are allowed to never show any proof.

Those homes have the furnace (s) and water heaters on the main floor, not in the basement. When built, there was no central heat for small houses.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 306 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/306 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.