Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 303 of 370.
#15101 7 years ago

When they lose the house they can just move in the RV with Mom. Oh wait..

#15102 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Its taking time combined with an enormous amount of effort and skill from Keith. Many con people would have simply gotten away with it or bankrupted out the fallout but Keith has been exceeding tenacious and hasn't let it happen.

that's just it... the effort.

Most get by with this kind of crap because Government doesn't have the capacity or focus to chase down all these people. The machine flags people based on criteria, some get a cursory look over.. some get some digging.. but most can 'hide in the crowd'. Look at the number of disability abusers, etc. Most get away with it not for being smart.. but simply for following a few examples of how to be 'not big enough of a problem to gain attention'.

I'm hoping the egregious actions here bring out the attention needed for prosecutors to find the motivation to pursue their laundry list of illegal actions.

#15103 7 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Opperman is a stud. That's the guy I want to buy a beer...

Judge sounds a lot like Lou Grant and maybe could pass for his brother.

IMG_0051 (resized).JPGIMG_0051 (resized).JPG

#15104 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Judge sounds a lot like Lou Grant and maybe could pass for his brother.

Agreed. His voice does not match his face in the least bit.

#15105 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So their 'game' opens an interesting twist..
Normally a chapter7 liquidation wouldn't be able to force someone out of their home, or seize things that would make it impractical to live/work. But here Amanda isn't the one in Chapter7.. she's facing the clawback. Kevin has already claimed he doesn't own the house, etc.. trying to make himself look broke. But in doing so, he may have moved important stuff out from being exempt from Chap7.
Can a clawback force someone out of their primary home? It seems if it were the debtor, they could keep a 'portion of equity'.. but we're talking a 25k home, not 250k. What do you think razorbak86 ? Will the trustee be able to liquidate the house since it's her primary home and not some extravagant thing?

I don't see why not, since the house was bought with proceeds from an illegal operation.

#15106 7 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Zillow (Not totally accurate I know) currently has the home valued at $125,900.

I wouldn't believe the value of a home based off of Zillow. Their prices are off quite a bit more times than being accurate.

#15107 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

There is some new audio in the Amanda Kulek associated case.
https://soundcloud.com/user-800669943/1ap2016-02073-20170413-154917

Many thanks!

I've been asked to register with soundcloud to download (didn't have to previously). Is there a way to just download this as before?

#15108 7 years ago

Ok just curious when does this go criminal? What are the triggers to start the criminal case?

#15109 7 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Ok just curious when does this go criminal? What are the triggers to start the criminal case?

When they open their mouths about 2 more times. 5, 4, 3, ...

Actually I am sure someone is watching/listening to all this and are letting them get in even deeper before the shoe drops.

#15110 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

When they open their mouths about 2 more times. 5, 4, 3, ...
Actually I am sure someone is watching/listening to all this and are letting them get in even deeper before the shoe drops.

Prob waiting for these proceedings to be completed maybe then slap them with a criminal case? Just a guess.

#15111 7 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Below is text taken from Nolo. And since the "knowingly concealing assets" seems to be shown already he is facing up to 5 years.

(From Nolo)

Most bankruptcy crimes involve fraud. Although you have probably heard the term, you might not know that bankruptcy crimes are not prosecuted in the bankruptcy court. Like other federal crimes, they are prosecuted by the United States Attorney in the Federal Courts.

Examples of bankruptcy crimes. Bankruptcy crimes are punishable by fines and/or up to five years in prison. Examples of bankruptcy crimes include:
•filing false claims
•knowingly concealing assets
•making false oaths
•bribery
•embezzlement, and
•filing fraudulent petitions.

#15112 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Below is text taken from Nolo. And since the "knowingly concealing assets" seems to be shown already he is facing up to 5 years.
(From Nolo)
Most bankruptcy crimes involve fraud. Although you have probably heard the term, you might not know that bankruptcy crimes are not prosecuted in the bankruptcy court. Like other federal crimes, they are prosecuted by the United States Attorney in the Federal Courts.
Examples of bankruptcy crimes. Bankruptcy crimes are punishable by fines and/or up to five years in prison. Examples of bankruptcy crimes include:
•filing false claims
•making false oaths
•bribery
•embezzlement, and

They easily beat the Trifecta. Betcha they will flee & change identity.

#15113 7 years ago

Just figured I'd post to agree with what some have been saying, Kevin takes no responsibility for his actions and had the nerve to basically call me pos for bringing his wife and mother into the case. They steal hundreds of thousands from hundreds of families and yet im the pos? Sound logic Kevin, I can't wait till you pay for what you have done. You're nothing but a crook!

#15114 7 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Kevin takes no responsibility for his actions and had the nerve to basically call me pos for bringing his wife and mother into the case.

When did he call you a POS? His mother and wife pretty clearly were involved in the case, and he was the one that involved them. They all three deserve whatever they get.

#15115 7 years ago

i hope they eat rotten eggs for easter

#15116 7 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

call me pos for bringing his wife and mother into the case

When in truth he brought them in by funnelling money to them.

#15117 7 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Ok just curious when does this go criminal?

that's what she said.

and Kevin has been wondering the same thing.

(I was hoping this was a Kevin alt account looking for more free legal advice)

#15118 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

•filing false claims
•making false oaths
•bribery
•embezzlement, and

Damn they are 6 for 6. This is going to get good.

#15119 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Damn they are 6 for 6. This is going to get good.

Who did they bribe?

#15120 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Who did they bribe?

Give them a little while. I can see it now. Pssst, hey judge....

#15121 7 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

The FBI and the Midland County Sheriff's office found not enough evidence to follow up with criminal charges a few years back.

Such incompetence.

#15122 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Who did they bribe?

More importantly what do they have left to bribe with now that their assets are on lockdown? Free photo shoot? Pirate makeover?

#15123 7 years ago

Every time I see pirate Steve in the "dodgeball" movie I think of Kevin. Arrr.

#15124 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Every time I see pirate Steve in the "dodgeball" movie I think of Kevin. Arrr.

For me it's when I take my trash can down to the curb

#15125 7 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

The thing is, the Bank Secrecy Act only covers cash transactions (and cash equivalents such as money orders, etc.). If these were truly checks written from his bank account, there was absolutely no reason to structure things in this way, as it would not have triggered anybody's suspicions from a banking perspective. I routinely deposit company checks > $10,000, as I'm sure many other people here do also.
Just goes to show what a criminal mastermind you all are dealing with here.
Best part to me, sitting on the sidelines (and I know there is no good part to those of you who lost money) is the fact that KK brought this on himself by running to the bankruptcy court for "protection". That really worked out well for him......

The funny thing about this is the 'bank Secrecy Act' was first brought to most lay people's attention on an episode of the Sopranos LOL

#15127 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

The ironic thing is bankruptcy is a tool normally to walk away from bad decisions. It seems had Kevin just given the court what was requested and accounted for all the money, even if it was all pissed away in basically a failed business, he might have been able to walk away from this.

Yup... this is the most amazing thing to me. He could have weaseled out of this, IMHO. He would have had to take it seriously, and he would have had to keep better records. I may be wrong and i'm not a lawyer, but with proper documentation he could have paid himself a salary which he could then use to buy his wife a house and his mom an R.V., etc.

You can't half ass your records and then decide to be a scam artist too. One or the other...

#15128 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

This is going to get good.

I say that every time I see your avatar with that chick in it. Lol (is that a leg or an arm?)

#15129 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

keep in mind it will be months and months before anything is actually taken.
Exciting news for sure, but the Kulecks will still be living in the house Predator owners purchased for quite some time.

You know the old saying "revenge is a dish best served cold" ?

most people think that that means you should be vicious, and 'cold' when you get your revenge... but what it really means is, you should wait awhile.

When it starts coming down all around them, even if it's been 10 years, the revenge will be super satisfying for the people who got ripped off in this. The longer it takes, the better the schadenfreude will feel.

#15130 7 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

I say that every time I see your avatar with that chick in it. Lol (is that a leg or an arm?)

That's her arm. I had to crop it to not get kicked out here.

#15131 7 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

The FBI and the Midland County Sheriff's office found not enough evidence to follow up with criminal charges a few years back.
Such incompetence.

Not incompetence, just not a priority given the bigger fish they have to fry. There are only so many detectives and special agents and they are not going to spend their limited time and resources on the Kuleks when there are possible gang, drug, human trafficking, or national security issues in their jurisdiction.

NOW... having said that, I am sure one or both of those agencies (or the IRS) will be happy to piggyback on everything KeithinMI has uncovered once the bankruptcy proceedings are resolved and they are presented with an "open and shut case" that is wrapped up with a nice little bow.

If you are ever a criminal defendant, it is always better to face criminal charges BEFORE related civil charges since you do not have the same scope of 5th Amendment protections in civil trials.

Stuff that the Kuleks could have refused to talk about in a criminal proceeding is now fair game as it has already come out during the bankruptcy proceeding.

#15134 7 years ago

Not only a Fender bass player, but note the accoutrements.

f811ee5d9a0c6d2e638010807c439cdccb899980 (resized).jpgf811ee5d9a0c6d2e638010807c439cdccb899980 (resized).jpg

#15135 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

1995 Fender Jazz (U.S.) playing there with an Ampeg SVT head and Ampeg 4x10 cabinet.
Pretty sure I was playing DH Highbeams at that show.

#15136 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Acoustic instruments = accoutrements.

#15137 7 years ago

slappin' de accoutréments

#15138 6 years ago
Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

You know the old saying "revenge is a dish best served cold" ?
most people think that that means you should be vicious, and 'cold' when you get your revenge... but what it really means is, you should wait awhile.
When it starts coming down all around them, even if it's been 10 years, the revenge will be super satisfying for the people who got ripped off in this. The longer it takes, the better the schadenfreude will feel.

I like your outlook on payback. Very satisfying.

Serve it cold and repeatedly. That way the message gets through to even the biggest of dullards.

#15139 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Kieth is just SO DAMN GOOD!

hitlon, learn how to spell correctly

#15140 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

sorry, dyslexia is a bitch to deal with.

#15141 6 years ago

This feels like schadenfreude but without the guilt.

#15142 6 years ago

I see what you did there.

#15143 6 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

This feels like schadenfreude but without the guilt.

So just "freude" then!

Maybe we should all sing "Ode to Joy/An die Freude"?

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium,
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!

#15144 6 years ago

Ooops... now listening to Symphony No. 9 and realized I could have quoted a more applicable verse.

Freude trinken alle Wesen Every creature drinks in joy
An den Brüsten der Natur; at nature's breast;
Alle Guten, alle Bösen Good and Evil alike
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur. follow her trail of roses.

Even Debtor Kulek drank in joy (once)... now it is the creditors' turn!

#15145 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Ooops... now listening to Symphony No. 9 and realized I could have quoted a more applicable verse.
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur. follow her trail of roses.
Even Debtor Kulek drank in joy (once)... now it is the creditors' turn!

Which is good and which is evil is a matter of perspective I suppose!

#15146 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

His spelling was technically correct.

#15147 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry, dyslexia is a bitch to deal with.

lysdexia?

#15148 6 years ago

Ok a couple real questions now.

Are all the prototypes (sample games) accounted for?

After seeing MG and the supposed value of these rare items seems like Preditor machine could easily fetch a pretty penny if auctioned correctly. That game seemed to have code and actually be a real pin.

And seeing how long this process takes how many years of courts and misery can you watch before you start feeling sorry for them and the children. I know you all want justice, and the embarrassment and hassle of getting pulled in by Marshalls is some sweet revenge. but,.
I am just wondering if anything less than jail will even satisfy ?

Some people can look at it like it's only money and not all that much in the grand scheme of things. At least the amount back.

Is it irregardless and you just want him to lay in the bed he made himself?

I did have a nice Easter day that's all I know.

#15149 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Folgen ihrer Rosenspur.

Great job with the German! Now, I can't stop humming Ode to Joy!!!

#15150 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Ok a couple real questions now.
Are all the prototypes (sample games) accounted for?
After seeing MG and the supposed value of these rare items seems like Preditor machine could easily fetch a pretty penny if auctioned correctly. That game seemed to have code and actually be a real pin.
And seeing how long this process takes how many years of courts and misery can you watch before you start feeling sorry for them and the children. I know you all want justice, and the embarrassment and hassle of getting pulled in by Marshalls is some sweet revenge. but,.
I am just wondering if anything less than jail will even satisfy ?
Some people can look at it like it's only money and not all that much in the grand scheme of things. At least the amount back.
Is it irregardless and you just want him to lay in the bed he made himself?
I did have a nice Easter day that's all I know.

Sometimes leniency can be called for if the perp in truly repentant and sorry. Kevin to this day is neither, nor is his wife, so prosecuting them both civil and criminal court(If it comes to that) is warranted. I have a feeling only Keith would be prosecuted (and possibly jailed) with the wife receiving a significant probation. Of course there is the little matter of tax fraud and welfare fraud...

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 303 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/303 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.