Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

301 posts in this topic match your search for posts by vid1900. You are on page 2 of 2.
#14540 7 years ago

And this was before the legal pot:

medium_0TghJ (resized).pngmedium_0TghJ (resized).png

1 month later
#15134 7 years ago

Not only a Fender bass player, but note the accoutrements.

f811ee5d9a0c6d2e638010807c439cdccb899980 (resized).jpgf811ee5d9a0c6d2e638010807c439cdccb899980 (resized).jpg

#15162 7 years ago

Welfare Fraud Hotline at: 1-800-222-855

https://mdhhs.michigan.gov/Fraud/ to report Welfare fraud online in Michigan.

1 week later
#15203 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

I feel so bad for the kids if they have these two clowns as their parents

The road-apple never falls far from the horse.

#15243 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I hope they can keep the kids out of it

Agreed.

The sooner they are removed from that household, the better.

#15246 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Father whose last reported income was 2012...as unemployment...
That usually is enough in itself to cause stress

I would be stressed too if the unemployment rate was 4.7% (lowest ever) the last few years, and I could not find a job.

#15253 6 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I also don't understand why people of limited financial means have 5 kids...

Usually it's 5 kids from 6 different dads.

#15267 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I can see how she's pissed off that she also trusted kevin "IE sharing a bank account and mixing money because he's your husband".

If she mixed ANY of her own money into the Scat-B's account, there would be a record of that activity.

The bank keeps a record of EVERY PENNY you deposit into an account.

If she deposited $28,900 into the Scat-B account of grandma's cash, there would also be a Form 8300 filed with the IRS.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

and asking what she's responsible for so she can make plans to pay back what she's responsible for even if it means refinancing and taking the hit of a giant loan embedded into the mortgage so this can be over and she can move on.

C'mon, wise up.

What bank do you think is going to give a mother of 5, who's on Welfare & Foodstamps, a mortgage on a house located in a flood plain?

#15309 6 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

When I heard the amount I assumed it was just earnest money or a % of cash taken to start building a home. Not the entire purchase price.

When all the housing market crashed in 2009, you get buy as many houses as you wanted at those prices.

In Detroit, the houses were too cheap to sell individually, so banks were selling "Ten Packs" for $9,000

http://reachfinancialindependence.com/detroit-100-dollar-house/

#15317 6 years ago

I use that fuel oil instead of diesel in my truck.

Runs great and I don't have to wait for a pump at the gas station.

#15344 6 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

And maybe, just maybe, some poorer people have large families because that's the one thing they can invest time and love in that isn't going to be subject to whether they can afford it or not.

People want to have large families so they can be extra unhappy with their lives:

https://qz.com/708438/the-parenting-happiness-gap-is-real-new-research-confirms/

#15355 6 years ago
Quoted from rammstein99:

Some people even migrate to a given country and have as many kids as they possibly can because they're trying to take over the host country through birth rate alone.

Visit the USA

Most cities nowadays are so overcrowded with immigrants, you can't find a single Native American.

#15363 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

There's no way she gets a loan due to her crappy mother ruining her credit

I would have loved the judge to ask "How did your **crappy** mother ruin YOUR credit?"

#15462 6 years ago

Some deer cams would be great to capture the copper and boiler being removed from the property.

#15475 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

anyone have the quick link to VirutaPin's post about not producing cabinets for Skit-B unless they had a license?

Don't forget that Scat-B could have shown any piece of paper to VP and said it was a license. It's not like VP has a licensing office to interpret a contract and follow up on it's authenticity. It's not like 20th Fox has a 24hr hotline that you call.

Same if a sign shop makes a Mustang GT sign for a dealership. The sign shop has no way of knowing if the dealership is truly licensed.

#15495 6 years ago
Quoted from genex:

for clarification, the top line Canon lenses are "L" series and are often white barrelled for the longer focal lengths.
This is my personal favorite lens:

The Canon 1200mm gives me the reach I need when peering into other's lives.

My boss says Canon only make 2 of these a year, because the crystal for the optic takes forever to grow.

canon-ef-1200mm-f-5-6-l-usm-lens-above-city (resized).jpgcanon-ef-1200mm-f-5-6-l-usm-lens-above-city (resized).jpg

Untitled-9_6 (resized).jpgUntitled-9_6 (resized).jpg

#15520 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I've always thought that it was probably more like $500, max. I don't want to bring Stern into this and the issues with their cabinet...but if I were them I would have certainly looked at doing everything I could to reduce a cost of a $1500 -1900 box! Volume probably helps, but still way more expensive than I ever thought. That's like 25% the cost of a game right there !!!!

Remember, everything is volume, and then location.

Greater Chicago has all those suppliers local for cheap shipping and delivery.

When CCC says they deliver a decaled cab for $490, they are delivering tens of thousands to Stern.

When they are doing $200 playfields, you are again talking about thousands.

Consumers pay $25 for a sheet of tempered glass, but Gene said he was paying @ $6.50 a sheet.

Paying $15 for a set of legs is way better than $50 - but you got to buy 50,000 of 'em.......

#15521 6 years ago

Also remember that VP was supplying much more than CCC supplies to Stern.

They were supplying the audio systems, the DMDs, driver boards, transformers, playfield rails & backstops, the glass - almost a turnkey product.

#15523 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Was it a custom driver board? I thought they were just using 'off-the-shelf' P-ROC stuff from Gerry?

Probably not custom.

I'd guess it was just a standard plasma driver.

1 month later
#16081 6 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

And apparently, Pinside is now an adult website. So we've got that going for us.

Sheeeet, now IT is going to block it from work.....

#16197 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The fed gov supplements flood insurance in US. It's only something like $450 a year no matter where your house is (my understanding anyway).

It's $450 for the lowest risk areas.

In a high risk area like Kev's it's over $4000

#16204 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

It seems like the chances of recovery now have been literally washed away. They're now got a great sob story for this very lenient judge.
Sorry about the pizza party folks.

Although the particle board trailer is probably going to be mold city next week, the house has flooded many times and continues to stand.

#16205 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

thought the camper was stored at a different site?

When you hear that there is a ton of rain coming and there are flood warnings; that's always the best time to drag a trailer into a floodplain....

floodland (resized).jpgfloodland (resized).jpg

#16227 6 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

The house is underwater, but is their mortgage underwater too?

No mortgage on that house.

What bank would lend you money for a house in a floodplain?

#16236 6 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Floodplain maps like this one show the area for a 100 year floodplain and other information.

100 year??

Kev needed the one that shows Every year.....because the house he bought is in a Flood-Meadow (floods yearly).

aabe8dc0f25878264b1806bec755fde970eff765 (resized).jpgaabe8dc0f25878264b1806bec755fde970eff765 (resized).jpg

#16245 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I think you can absolutely live in a flood plain

True.

When you see people with a snorkel on their trucks, you know where they live.

f250_overall (resized).jpgf250_overall (resized).jpg

#16255 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I'm probably one of five people in this country that doesn't use facebook, Twitter, or other stupid platforms for sharing my life's every move with the world.

Me neither.

I've got no life to share.

#16263 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Rookies... this is WAY better.

Cool pic, but those pipes are on the EXHAUST .

A Snorkel goes on the engine air INTAKE to allow the truck to drive in deep water without filling the pistons with water .

If water fills the pistons, the engine hydrolocks and oftentimes throws a rod through the engine wall (you can't compress a liquid....).

#16267 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You grant them a license by sharing it/uploading it - but it is not perpetual.

True, but they can still sell your kids.....

#16377 6 years ago

The house flooded last year.

It will food next year, too.

The only thing they could inexpensively do to save the house is to make the basement taller.

(same thing people do to make their 6' basement ceilings 9' like a normal room)

Each cinder block costs $1, and the bricklayer that lays them gets $1 a block (he may earn less in a backwater town).

Each cinder block is 8x8x16", so a few courses of block latter, the house is above the historical high water mark.

The basement will still flood every year, but at least the house will stay dry.

flood (resized).jpgflood (resized).jpg

#16425 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Who would spray paint junked furniture on the side of the road with those messages.

Who would ever even drive down a road that washes out every time it rains to read it?

#16426 6 years ago

That's some of the ugliest furniture ever seen in one collection.

It's like somebody got in a time machine and then went shopping at Art Van.

#16428 6 years ago

Usually they mark it that it's clear of any dead bodies.

04Kat-house-marks (resized).jpg04Kat-house-marks (resized).jpg

#16461 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

What really bothers me, those kids have a horrible excuse for a father.

Don't forget, one of the 5 fathers is a "pinball champion, known around the world".

That was testified under oath.

#16466 6 years ago

The comments are great below the story.

I'm sure all their neighbors are like "Really?? People sent THEM millions of dollars to build a pinball machine????
I lent them my Comcast remote so they could test their cable box and never got it back....."

#16473 6 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

She is listed as the producer not the reporter.

I wonder if the Producer would be interested in the REAL story?

If well done, it could get picked up nationally

#16474 6 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

This may have been said before, but the more I think about this the more I believe they were hoping, maybe even planning for this to happen.
Buy a home in a flood plain for cheap.
Wait for the inevitable flood to happen.
Suck up all the assistance, charity and donations they can.
Claim "All is lost, We have nothing. Records, receipts, everything gone!"
Then again, maybe I'm giving them to much credit for thinking ahead.

It flooded last year too

#16478 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

If there is a real need for shelter and clothing (particularly for the kids), the Kulek's should still have access to it, even if it comes from other people that don't know about the on-going proceedings.

The Red Cross is set up in MI to help people who got flooded with lodging, food and bottled water.

It's in the companion article on the same page.

"The Michigan Red Cross was able to set up everything at the high school in about an hour, according to John Fouts, who does logistics work for the Michigan Red Cross.

"Including event-based volunteers, we had about 10 volunteers here last night," he said. "We had 12 people registered (last night), but we will probably double that tonight."

Nurses, mental health experts, mass care and logistics are all on site to service each shelter.

"

#16487 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

"Really? How do you arrange a flood?"

Just move into a Flood-Medow that floods yearly. Saves money on matches.

#16494 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I love how the mom replied

Link?

#16496 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I love how the mom replied

Someone might want to point out to her that the judge has not ruled yet in the case.

#16501 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Did the judge order pictures to be removed as the comment states?

He did not have any jurisdiction, he just asked if they could be removed if possible.

#16511 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And they never should have been posted in the first place.

Takes 2 seconds to censor the faces of kids out of a photo.

Daily newspapers publish children's photos all the time, sometimes even with their names!

Although it is fun to call into radio shows ranting about "stranger danger" and newspaper photos......

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/photographers-what-do-if-you-are-stopped-or-detained-taking-photographs

#16537 6 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

plenty of good Samaritans on pinside.... just not to those that steal thousands of dollars.

Exactly.

I have a double-wide that I would gladly give to a fellow pinballer in need, for free.

But once someone reaches into my pocket, they at least owe me a h*****b

#16581 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

We give murderers on death row a bed, a roof, clothes, and 3 meals a day. As much as I hate to say it, they deserve to eat,

If Kevin will live in the cell in my basement, I'll feed him.

#16588 6 years ago

2.7 million dollars, minimum

#16740 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

. I guess its better than fantasizing about killing your enemy in their sleep, which usually crosses my mind.

It's much more satisfying to kill them while they are awake and watching.

1 year later
#18091 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

He got divorced over this. This absolutely affected the amount he gets to see his kids.

So he's probably super happy to not have to live with those rodents anymore.

The lawsuit actually improved his life

#18092 5 years ago

To celebrate the divorce, Bestbuy is selling the Bluray triple feature of all 3 Predator movies for $11 (choose instore pickup to save $1)

7332539.attach (resized).jpg7332539.attach (resized).jpg

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/predator-triple-feature-blu-ray/6261302.p?ref=8575135&loc=8c978be8b52c11e8b2f74267e803f3150INT&acampID=8c978be8b52c11e8b2f74267e803f3150INT&skuId=6261302

(call the phone number on the back of the box if you want to obtain a license to manufacture Pinball machines)

4 months later
#18235 5 years ago
Quoted from Slash:

at what point did this particular game become “legal”?

Is it only after it has passed through a number of hands first it suddenly becomes legal?

Just like a stolen car.

Once it passes through 2 owners, it's legal again.

301 posts in this topic match your search for posts by vid1900. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vid1900.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/2?tu=vid1900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.